Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So do you still support him?

caddieman, I DO NOT like Trump "the mouth". I cringe at some of the things he says. He is almos as big a narcissist as "The Messiah". But what I LOVE were his policies and bringing pride back to our country. World leaders may have thought him crazy or unstable.but they didn't have the marbles to challenege the US. The list of his accomplishments are long and have been covered many times here. I my mind it seemed like EVERYTHING he did was for the betterment of our country, and he did it all while being set up, harassed and impeached twice. And don't bring up that DemoRat **** show that was Jan 6th. With much of the 14,000 hours of tape (most of which we have not seen yet) and may never, all the evidence HAS NOT been presented. Just the evidence thatbmakes Trump look like they want him to look. You remember that female that testifed she was in the beast and Trump grabbed the wheel from the backseat, right? TOTAL:bs: like most of that testimony. And you compare all of what I have said in this post to the absolutely embarrassing, , corrupt leadership we were STUPID enough to vote into office. And you proudly claim that's satisfactory with you the moderate, as long as Trump is not around.:facepalm2:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

On 12/6/2022 at 6:13 PM, Fly said:

Which leaves your answer open to interpretation, its lacking clarity with no material

I didn't feel the need for backing up my claim with evidence because that subject has been discussed ad nauseum here repeatedly. 

Sorry you feel offended, that was not my intention. Pointing out the PAINFUL truth was my only wish. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Thanks Finsfan I tried to upload it and it wouldn’t let me.

So you even understand what you are reading. You must've flunked reading comprehension in school.

As I stated earlier, if the last fraudulent election is allowed to stand and the next elections are just as fraudulent it makes our parts of our Constitution null and void. Our country is based on free and fair elections. Take that away as the Dems did and we have no country. The Constitution is meaningless. 

But I guess you don't get that. Trump is right. The Founding Fathers would never have allowed what took place in the last Presidential Election. And neither should we. Trump 2024! To save our country from inside annihilation!

And if the New House truly does it's job, Biden will be impeached. Hunter will go to prison, along with many Dems and FBI traitors. And we can truly get back to a Republic that stands on truth and justice.

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, caddieman said:

Thanks Finsfan I tried to upload it and it wouldn’t let me.

So, OK, NOWHERE HERE does The True Patriot (now former) President Of The United States Of America Donald J Trump SAY to throw out The Constitution Of The United States Of America BUT those sections regarding THOSE THAT CONDONE FALSE & FRAUDULENT ELECTIONS.

Actually, the converse is TRUE as noted in the 15th Amendment:

Fortieth Congress of the United States of America;

At the third Session, Begun and held at the city of Washington, on Monday, the seventh day of December, one thousand eight hundred and sixty-eight.

A Resolution Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, (two-thirds of both Houses concurring) that the following article be proposed to the legislature of the several States as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States which, when ratified by three-fourths of said legislatures shall be valid as part of the Constitution, namely:

Article XV.

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude—

Section 2. The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

https://www.archives.gov/milestone-documents/15th-amendment

The OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE shows The right of Citizen(s) of the United States to vote HAS BEEN ABRIDGED IN THE 2020 President Of The United States Of America ELECTIONS (and beyond).

These elections are a VIOLATION OF THEE Constitution Of The United States Of America AS NOTED IN THE 15th Amendment!!!

The will Of The Citizen(s) Of The United States Of America HAS BEEN ABRIDGED AND BREACHED!!!

SECTION 2 of the 15th Amendment HAS BEEN IGNORED BY THE VERY ELECTED OFFICIALS WHO SWORE TO UPHOLD The Constitution Of The United States Of America!!!

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON THE ELECTED AND APPOINTED OFFICIALS OF The United States Of America WHO FAILED TO FULFILL THEIR LIKEWISE OATH!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

You guy think the election was stolen. There is a process you go through to prove that. First a recount. That was done. Multiple times in many states. Every recount came with the same results. Trump lost. Then the conspiracy theory’s came. The voting machines were tampered with, taken to Germany! Just stop. Oh yeah zero machines found to be tampered with. Many voting boxes were stuffed. Again zero evidence. Then the kraken was going to be released. It was the smoking gun, positive proof, everyones going to jail. Still waiting! Then this farce of 2000 mules. I posted a long article about that and if you don’t like that article there are 100 more saying the same thing. Trump also had his day in court. Over 50 cases thrown out of court due to lack of evidence. LACK OF EVIDENCE! And over half of these judges were Trump appointed. Even Trumps DOJ office said the elections were fair and properly conducted. Then the ugly January 6th happened. Americans storming the capital beating cops with flags. Trying to overturn a free and fair election. So after all this you still think the election was stolen. To steal a national election there would have to be 10s of thousands people involved. Well that’s where I will leave it. I don’t believe the election was stolen, most of you do. I just hope Trump doesn’t make it out of the Republican primary so we don’t have to go through this crap again in two years.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I don’t believe the election was stolen, most of you do. I just hope Trump doesn’t make it out of the Republican primary so we don’t have to go through this crap again in two years.

Why would mostly sensible people think that?  You've gotta admit we're not all dumb asses on the right.  We must have seen something, heard something, experienced something that makes us think that. Right? 

Hopefully, for me, and my brother's and sister's in Christ, we won't have to go through another presidential election, we'll be with our Lord. :twothumbs:

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 2

36 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Why would mostly sensible people think that?  You've gotta admit we're not all dumb asses on the right.  We must have seen something, heard something, experienced something that makes us think that. Right? 

Hopefully, for me, and my brother's and sister's in Christ, we won't have to go through another presidential election, we'll be with our Lord. :twothumbs:

The rights not dumb at all. I just think they have been lied to over and over. How can they say an election was stolen without producing any evidence. Case after case thrown out of court because of lack of evidence. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Yeah I guess you’re right he didn’t say throw out. My bad. He only said terminate articles of the constitution………hey that’s ok……..right?🤦‍♀️

Your reading comprehension is lacking. 

In the 2020 elections recounting ballots on a rigged machine means nothing. No one said the machines were sent to Germany. There is electronic forensic evidence proving electronic packets were sent overseas and then sent back to the voting machines. Eyewitnesses seeing boxes of ballots (not in envelopes) being unloaded from planes out of China and loaded into USPS trucks and taken to voting centers to be counted. 

USPS unions had stated they supported Biden. No conflict there.

Crooked Obama judges and DAs kept alot of evidence from seeing the inside of a court room. 

You are just as blind as you accuse the rest of us. You are not as Independent as you think.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, caddieman said:

The rights not dumb at all. I just think they have been lied to over and over. How can they say an election was stolen without producing any evidence. Case after case thrown out of court because of lack of evidence. 

You're using the wrong reason the cases were thrown out.  The majority of the cases were thrown out for "Lack of Standing" and for being "Mute".  Not because there isn't any evidence.  And as far as the right  being lied to, we think that of the left.  Fortunately, there is only one truth.

Let me ask you, what do you think of how the 2022 Arizona election was handled? 

Don't you think it odd, that on election day when all the right came vote in person to keep their vote from getting stolen, there ballots ends up getting rejected dozen's of times by the machines, and then given the alternative to put their ballot in box #3 to be counted later.  And it was witnessed in at least one precinct all those box 3 ballots were put in trash bags, or mixed in with other already counted votes.     

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

ive been THROUGH many presidents, but by far this man is for real ,BESIDES RONALD REAGAN ! if the young and none believers could only see thats TRUMP DOESNOT HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THEM , HE IS OUT FOR THERE COUNTRY!  BE A FOOL AND THROW AWAY YOUR FREEDOM!  I WONT HAVE TO BE HERE ANYWAY!  MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND MY SEED!

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

You're using the wrong reason the cases were thrown out.  The majority of the cases were thrown out for "Lack of Standing" and for being "Mute".  Not because there isn't any evidence.

Nearly all the suits were dismissed or dropped due to lack of evidence.[4] Judges, lawyers, and other observers described the suits as "frivolous"[5] and "without merit".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-election_lawsuits_related_to_the_2020_U.S._presidential_election

Judges want more evidence from Trump campaign as election cases get tossed

Since Election Day, the Trump campaign has brought a series of lawsuits around the country in an effort to find a path to reelection, but four judges in different states have now weighed in with striking consistency and similar language -- finding there is no sufficient evidence to back the claims.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/judges-evidence-trump-campaign-election-cases-tossed/story?id=74071460

And the articles go on and on about Judges throwing out case after case do to lack of evidence 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And the articles go on and on about Judges throwing out case after case do to lack of evidence 

You're relying on left wing websites to provide evidence, you need to go to a source that provides evidence.   Click on the link and you can read at the bottom the rulings.

https://election-integrity.info/2020_Election_Cases.htm  - 

Please see if you can find any one of those that was decided on the evidence/merits of the case.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I didn't feel the need for backing up my claim with evidence because that subject has been discussed ad nauseum here repeatedly. 

Of course not, apparently blind to your own words and now hypocritical comment; “So you see, stupid Sheeple refusing to educate themselves is how we got here.”

You’re not sharing truth, put in your own words— it’s talk/discussion or assumption in-action! And of what use is talk, when it can end up getting others in trouble, hurt or even worse killed. Do you live with-in the 10 mile square District Of Columbia? A study of law will tell you that’s the boundary of Admiralty/maritime law. Life is no game, rules to know- the UCC connection. http://www.usa-the-republic.com/revenue/ucc connection.html  

10 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Sorry you feel offended, that was not my intention. Pointing out the PAINFUL truth was my only wish. 

Your not showing any truth!

Why would I be offended? I specifically said; “Try to understand where I am going with this and most of all don’t take it in a wrong way.” 

You are saying; “The flag we fly today, with its gold fringe IS NOT THE AMERICAN FLAG. Rather it's from the Navy and represents Maritime Law.” The only truth here is this is a jumble of words! If that’s what you believe— but it’s not the true reality of law. If, that is what you choose to believe as truth, as you wish. But you cannot come up with any substantial proof to back your statement at all, now can You! I provided a link to years of re- ‘search’ were you could educate and/or learn the truth about law for yourself, and still... Crickets!!

Anyway, I have always believed your’s is a good heart, only lacking wisdom to reflect the true faith it so desires.

Perhaps this is a more relatable approach.

Paul wrote very frankly to these Christians. They had ‘become dull in their hearing.’

Heb 5:11-13— “We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God,— For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child.” 

Their spiritual hearing and alertness to spiritual things were weak. They had shown some indifference toward Jehovah’s Word and purposes, being careless about their spiritual needs. Perhaps they did not realize the danger of their position. Someone had to alert them. So Paul described their current need as requiring someone to teach them from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God.

If you are saying perhaps I was upset because the Pope, with his claim to documents making Vatican one of 3 legs the laws stand. The crown- financial control, Washington DC- military Control and Vatican- religious control. All your own assumptions are, dust in the wind… 

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. (Isaiah 2:3)

• Thanks 1

There will be a political day of reckoning in the US before long......

The corruption runs so deep that change will be court approved and the Military will defend their oath...."against both foreign and domestic"...

The events will go purely by what the constitution outlines.

At the very least the 2020 election was tampered with.

The Biden laptop that clearly proves The big guy has been involved in the pay to play scam for some time, and the FBI and DOJ had been sitting on that since 2017. Then they suppressed the story in the Media and Social media. Zuckerburg testified to that.

Twitter suspended the account of the Nations Oldest News Paper to suppress the story.. 

Of course if this corruption had come to light.....I guess you believe Biden would have won all the states....😮

I'm still hung up on the numbers......Biden gets 14 million more votes than the ever popular Obama while winning in 240 less counties....all while doing no campaigning or press events.....it makes no sense...

The " free press" is a joke...90% owned by 6 large liberal corporations....parroting the political lines of those in the mockingbird fashion they are directed to follow...

Nope.... .all good in the US....The past 2 years have been the best ever......

CL

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 7

4 hours ago, Fly said:

Of course not, apparently blind to your own words and now hypocritical comment; “So you see, stupid Sheeple refusing to educate themselves is how we got here.”

Well, my comments weren't directed towards anyone in particular but a broad observation of society at large. Sorry you felt the need to personalize them. 

Therefore, at this junction I will acquiesce to your superior intellect and bow out of the discussion :tiphat:

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, caddieman said:

I just think they have been lied to over and over.

Damn right we have by the left and it continues today. I'm sure you think the there was no corruption in AZ? Proof is all over the place but if the people looking into the fraud are the ones that committed, well you can pretty much guess what that outcome will be!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, keylime said:

How about five states halting the vote counting all at the same time, about 2am, each one Trump led by hundreds of thousands of votes, kicked out the Republican poll watchers, who were not even allowed within 100 feet, or even the same room as the Dems who counted the votes, then resumed counting and miraculously Biden won over 90 percent of the rest of the votes that came in thus winning those five states that would determine the election

There you go Key, bringing up facts that the proud moderate caddieman ignored. You keep that up and his head is gonna explode. And caddieman DON"T DARE say this didn't happen because, my wife's best friend was a republican poll watcher in Albuquerque and she DAMN sure got thrown out of the counting room. She raise hell and was threatened with arrest if she did not leave. FACT!!!

• Sad 1
  • Pow! 8