Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

This looks like a job for own esteemed Pitcher. The dialogue is far above my pay scale, that is for sure... :)

What say your pitcher ? Care to help a grey haired granny out

I would love to help you understand this pp but it’s above my pay grade as well.  This is written in attorney gobbly goop legalize language which makes zero sense to me.  I read it twice and I still don’t have a clue. I know Garry Gensler was working on closing down loopholes for naked shorting and some other issues with the big Financial Institutions.  Maybe this has something to do with that.  I think we all know how this usually works out.  They change one little part that is easy to work around and nothing changes. It makes the headlines and Joe Public thinks the game is now more fair.  Rubbish.  Retail investor is trading in a rigged game built for the big boys and it will probably always be that way.   

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I would love to help you understand this pp but it’s above my pay grade as well.  This is written in attorney gobbly goop legalize language which makes zero sense to me.  I read it twice and I still don’t have a clue. I know Garry Gensler was working on closing down loopholes for naked shorting and some other issues with the big Financial Institutions.  Maybe this has something to do with that.  I think we all know how this usually works out.  They change one little part that is easy to work around and nothing changes. It makes the headlines and Joe Public thinks the game is now more fair.  Rubbish.  Retail investor is trading in a rigged game built for the big boys and it will probably always be that way.   

I wish I could give you an award for getting through it once, but twice?!!! You have a higher pay grade than you think. I got about a quarter of the way through it, my eyes glazed over, and I thought I was going into a sugar coma. Maybe I was, because I was eating a snickers. HA!

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

On a side note....Bob Saget hits his head so lightly that he thinks nothing about it and goes to sleep. But wakes up dead the next day. So let me try to get this straight. He hits his head, but they say "he thinks nothing of it. And just goes to bed."

First of all, did he call anyone and tell them he hit his head but thought nothing of it? If not. How do they know what he was thinking? I mean, really? The whole world wasn't born yesterday. Just a small percentage. The rest of us, well, I'm just going to say it. Cover up for the vaccine. There I said it. Total BS.

I have hit my head multiple times in life, like a gorilla throwing a coconut at a tree and I woke up alive the next day. He hits his head so hard he thinks nothing of it, (again they know what he was thinking) and goes to bed never to wake up again.

In the words of "Not my President, Let's go Brandon".....

"'C 'mon man!"

Now back to AMC and the other Meme stocks kicking butt while the rest of the market is down....

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Looking forward to a GREEN DAY today!!!

Looking forward to 100 million plus Volume today!!!

With 100 percent Utilization again today a legitimate stock would skyrocket with that kind of volume, but AMC will fight to be above 18 dollars which is Max Pain in which the Puts (or the bets that the price will be below 18) could be OTM(Out of the Money) thus costing the Hedgies Mucho Money'O....

I do expect to see it go above 21 possibly touching 22 but they are going to Naked Short(Illegal) it back below 18 and then the battle for 18.01 through close will be fought.

This morning there were no shares to borrow then magically there are 3,900,000 shares to borrow. So expect much Hedgefudgery as usual.

If volume does go over 100 million we will see a lot of volatility today and at times very little price movement as the battle wages on. 

Of course this is just my humble opinion and we could see the price fly like a kite in a hurricane. HA! But our beloved friend Mani P. Ulation probably will have something to say about that.

I love this stock. and I love this movement. 

SUPERBOWL WEEKEND Look for AMC Banner planes flying over the festivities on TV. 

It's really going to wind up as a great week for AMC as we continue our climb into the stratosphere.

GO AMC! GO APES!

GO DINAR! GO RV!!!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Well we didn'tl get the volume I'd hoped for, but WOW to that negative beta!   The DOW closes down over 500 points and the Nasdaq over 450 and AMC and GME GREEN like the Green Green grass of my Old Kentucky home. LOL!

And Max Pain was delivered. Love it!!!!

That's strong and a great way to finish the week. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

I'm not even close to the level of understanding that @Pitcher has. I'm more of a macro/big picture kind of guy. One that operates from a more emotional point of view. Which can be useful in this situation as the very people we APES are coming against base their entire modus operandi on using our emotions against us. 

I've noticed something this week that I haven't heard anyone mention. I initially got on the APE TRAIN back in May of 2021 at $13.49 a share. I remember being so excited because the price action was unbelievably good for me. I continued buying up to $55 dollars a share... And I was so excited when AMC hit $70 dollars. Then the Hedgies took control. I'm saying all this because I'll never forget the price action at that time. 

I'd like to say that I'm seeing the EXACT SAME  price action in this last week that I saw back in May 2021. And if I'm right then the next few weeks should be very exceptional for the APES. 

That is of course based in the belief that computer algorithms are actually running the show. 

Now, the biggest difference between May of last year and today could be the catalyst for the MOASS. That being the un-comprehendible amount of synthetic shorts that have since been created. 

Add to that the failing market and it's very possible that we could see massive margin calls coming. Thus the MOASS. 

:pirateship: :bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm not even close to the level of understanding that @Pitcher has. I'm more of a macro/big picture kind of guy. One that operates from a more emotional point of view. Which can be useful in this situation as the very people we APES are coming against base their entire modus operandi on using our emotions against us. 

I've noticed something this week that I haven't heard anyone mention. I initially got on the APE TRAIN back in May of 2021 at $13.49 a share. I remember being so excited because the price action was unbelievably good for me. I continued buying up to $55 dollars a share... And I was so excited when AMC hit $70 dollars. Then the Hedgies took control. I'm saying all this because I'll never forget the price action at that time. 

I'd like to say that I'm seeing the EXACT SAME  price action in this last week that I saw back in May 2021. And if I'm right then the next few weeks should be very exceptional for the APES. 

That is of course based in the belief that computer algorithms are actually running the show. 

Now, the biggest difference between May of last year and today could be the catalyst for the MOASS. That being the un-comprehendible amount of synthetic shorts that have since been created. 

Add to that the failing market and it's very possible that we could see massive margin calls coming. Thus the MOASS. 

:pirateship: S:bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

These have been my very thoughts as well. We are definitely seeing the pattern of the May/June run up repeat itself with the added benefit of not only the compounded number of fake shares and naked shorts, but the increase in the number of APES buying and holding. 

I don't ever remember seeing the market bleed like it just did on Friday and with comparatively little volume to the volume numbers leading up to June 2nd and on June 2nd run, inexplicably, we were green. GME as well. And putting the numerous new regulations into place may well be having a positive effect as well. A trickle up effect.

Then as you mention, the failing market and the need for these large entities to liquidate their holdings in order to be compliant with these new regs, it's all adding up to a future big move up, perhaps sooner than later. 

And the positive vibe that is surrounding the stock, ie: trending number 1 on twitter, the day trading algos are going to be alerting to Strong Buy markers that will generate new buyers, higher volume, FOMO and Gamma squeeze ultimately sending us to the MOON, MOASS style.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

Very keen observation LGD.   You are plenty smart and you have something most people will never possess, common sense.   Most WS types and gurus are sheep.  The only thing they have on any of us is experience and an inherited bank account. Once you gain that experience you will smoke the markets.  I know because I’m nothing special but I have more trading experience than a lot of the talking heads on TV.   I can’t even listen to those idiots now.  They are all talking their own book and are programmed talkers.  

If you put fundamental macro knowledge with a basic understanding of Technical Analysis you will do very well.   When you go to the mall in 2007 and see people lined up to get the new I phone it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know, BUY APPLE STOCK and sit on it.  Look at Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, or FB on a yearly chart.  Why would you ever sell those.  Buy quality stocks.  

With the Great Reset you will get another shot at Generational Wealth in Cryptos.   I would like to invite everyone to the VIP section and start reading the threads on Cryptos.   I did this 2 years ago and it was one of the best financial moves I’ve ever made.  Cryptos can be daunting but if this late 60’s fellow can do it you can to.  You gotta work at it but to me it’s fascinating learning new things.  

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

With the Great Reset you will get another shot at Generational Wealth in Cryptos.   I would like to invite everyone to the VIP!" rel="">VIP section and start reading the threads on Cryptos.   I did this 2 years ago and it was one of the best financial moves I’ve ever made.  Cryptos can be daunting but if this late 60’s fellow can do it you can to.  You gotta work at it but to me it’s fascinating learning new things.

So true, and thanks for the flowers. :tiphat:

Four years ago I put just $10 dollars into Bitcoin on a site I never used. I haven't touched it since and only recently went back to see what happened to my ten dollar investment. Today that ten dollars is worth $50.19. Now that's not alot of money to be sure. But when you think of it as a 5 times increase in my initial investment over the last 4 yrs then that is something to be proud of.

What if I would have put one hundred thousand dollars into Bitcoin back then? That invesment would now be worth more than $500,000 today. Show me where else you can find that kind of return. And I'd bet my life that in the next 4 yrs a one hundred thousand dollar investment into Bitcoin will make you millions. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

26 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But when you think of it as a 5 times increase in my initial investment over the last 4 yrs then that is something to be proud of.

I’ve made trades like that in my early years.  5x your money is good no matter how much you put in.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, keylime said:

On a side note....Bob Saget hits his head so lightly that he thinks nothing about it and goes to sleep. But wakes up dead the next day. So let me try to get this straight. He hits his head, but they say "he thinks nothing of it. And just goes to bed."

First of all, did he call anyone and tell them he hit his head but thought nothing of it? If not. How do they know what he was thinking? I mean, really? The whole world wasn't born yesterday. Just a small percentage. The rest of us, well, I'm just going to say it. Cover up for the vaccine. There I said it. Total BS.

I have hit my head multiple times in life, like a gorilla throwing a coconut at a tree and I woke up alive the next day. He hits his head so hard he thinks nothing of it, (again they know what he was thinking) and goes to bed never to wake up again.

"'C 'mon man!"

Now back to AMC and the other Meme stocks kicking butt while the rest of the market is down....

If he was on blood thinners, one knock to the noggin can be fatal.

20 hours ago, bkeiller said:

If he was on blood thinners, one knock to the noggin can be fatal.

Yikes!  Thanks so much for this, bkeiller.  I just read information about it, after reading your post, and you are absolutely correct.

I am on blood thinners and no doctor ever mentioned to be careful about falling/hitting my head.  I'm thinking that more and more, you have to be your own doctor these days.  All the doctors ever tell you is "Get this blood test and take this prescription."  (And I'm not just talking about one doctor, I'm talking about many doctors.). Not enough information from doctors.  People really have to inform themselves about their conditions.  Either the doctors don't know, or they just don't bother telling you.  If there are any doctors on DV who may read this, WAKE UP and REALLY HELP your patients!

I feel that I'm pretty informed about whatever health conditions I have, but this was a new one on me.  Thanks again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, keylime said:

"'C 'mon man!"

Not saying there's not something fishy . . . But many people have died from hits to the head that they thought were nothing.  Two that come to mind are J. B. Hunt and Liam Neeson's wife.  I fell and knocked a dent in my forehead years ago.  The doc told me if I had done this in the back of my head, I could have been a goner.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Not saying there's not something fishy . . . But many people have died from hits to the head that they thought were nothing.  Two that come to mind are J. B. Hunt and Liam Neeson's wife.  I fell and knocked a dent in my forehead years ago.  The doc told me if I had done this in the back of my head, I could have been a goner.

I hear you. It just sounds fishy the way they announced it. "He thought nothing of it..."  Really? They knew what he was thinking. Just that alone makes me question the validity of the whole statement.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, markb57 said:

Lou appears agitated

I always like Lou as far as entertaining value. But we aren't talking about a squeeze. We are talking about a MOASS...He says he knows a lot of people that have a lot of shares. Compared to millions of people who won't sell under 10k, 25k, 50k plus....with billions of synthetic shares it doesn't matter if 5000 people sell a million shares at 250 dollars. Or a million people sell at 1000 dollars. That's just a nothing blip on the MOASS screen. This guy told everybody to buy CLOV....that was nothing but a pump and dump and he hasn't mentioned it since. 

This guy is for entertainment and not advice. I have listened to him about a year on a daily basis and learned a lot, but I have also listened to many others and have learned a lot about this play and have come to realize nobody knows nothing...There is no insider....

The PLAY is millions of APES holding billions of fake shares that have to be closed out.  The price for my shares I will decide. And I will sell in increments going up when my bottom price hits and on the way down from what I perceive to be the peak. A million a share? Why not? It's possible and I will hold some to see if I can get it. Will I hold all until then? Of course not. But I am going to sell when I and my family don't have to be a slave to the system anymore. But that price isn't 500 dollars. That price isn't 5000 dollars. We can start skimming at 10k to 25k plus. A nibble here and there but certainly nothing that is going to move the needle down. I'm a small fish amongst a million small fishes. Everyone will have their price. Majority I believe are holding for a big payday with a little being siphoned off as it explodes. This thing will last at least a week or two with stops and starts, etc. Pre market, during market and post market. 

Life changing money is what this is going to be. Nothing less.

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 5