Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

3 hours ago, keylime said:

I absolutely hear you. I will be nibbling on the way up but saving my majority for that floor. If it doesn't pass that 100,000 mark but gets close I will be selling on the way down. As this is a fluid situation my floor number is not set in stone but my fun will be hanging on to a small number of shares for a once in a lifetime number just in case. 

Since something like this has never happened before we can only project what is going to happen. When you say "there will be no more buyers" you are forgetting we are not selling to "retail buyers" we are selling to a computer algorithm that must buy up all the shares out there no matter real or synthetic. Those algorithms must buy your shares to close their shorts. So the 100,000 plus price tag comes from seller demand of value not what the computer is willing to pay. 

Now imagine millions of APES making millions of dollars but were prevented from doing it in a fair market but offered a close out deal for less than 10,000 a share. The majority gnash their teeth but take the deal. Those millions which may total billions of dollars may never see the stock market again. And now APES have the money to truly combat the criminal stock market in ways not even thought of by class action APES together backlash.

It could be worse than if they allowed a free market play out.

Who knows but God. So I prayerfully consider this play and ask for the wisdom of what to do and when to do it. And whatever happens I will be listening to that calm voice inside me.

Thanks Keylime I always like to hear what you have to stay it gives me a sense of calming energy! Now what I meant about on the way down is for example let say the very last short that needed to be covered was bought by the computer algorithm at $97,322 dollars that was the very last one. There will be absolutely no more buyers no matter how many Apes hold until it falls all the way down to say $220 because some ape decides he wants to buy more. When that free fall happens it will come crashing back down super fast or it may happen in the after hours trading where there is no halts. But please keep in mind no matter how high the price gets to once the very last short is bought that’s it the squeeze is over and it will drop like a rock after that. That why I will be selling in percentages once my price targets hit and see how the stock is moving for there, if it continues to climb really fast the I will sell less and keep waiting for a higher number. Let’s just all pray this actually happens so we can figure it out!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

?????

Found this lovely image on an Iraqi's Youtube channel. The post is three weeks old as of this post:

Apparently, it is an old note from around 1984 or 1992. Folks in the rumor section are trying to figure out of this note is from that era or a rendering of a new note. We can always dream, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjxIFEGF85as9DaQHwNxYvw/community?lb=UgkxNNokl9Gg2XvPr3bh1QJrWQHX1tXVdG0C

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, keylime said:

Yes exactly what I was saying yesterday, us 4-5 million dollar investors are small compared to completely crashing all the banks and hundreds of millions peoples life saving just to pay us 100K per share I highly doubt it. Here is the Thomas James video I watched earlier that explains your link Keylime also. We don’t know how many synthetic shares have been created as I have said also which is a huge piece of information. My personal guess is 2-3 billion but that’s just me guessing!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes exactly what I was saying yesterday, us 4-5 million dollar investors are small compared to completely crashing all the banks and hundreds of millions peoples life saving just to pay us 100K per share I highly doubt it. Here is the Thomas James video I watched earlier that explains your link Keylime also. We don’t know how many synthetic shares have been created as I have said also which is a huge piece of information. My personal guess is 2-3 billion but that’s just me guessing!

For all we know it could be 20 billion synthetic shares. Apes have been buying and holding for a year. Our numbers have gone from owning 80 percent of the float to over 90 percent according to what Adam Aaron can legally say. 

Reality is Apes have to own not only the whole float but perhaps 5,6, 10 times or more the float. Just the daily number average of trades per day last year in buys was over 40 million. Times 300 days let's just say. That's 12 billion bought and held. 

They are going to have to make good on those shares. 

I can easily see 100,000 spike multiple times and higher than that.

Perhaps in After market and pre market. And this is just AMC. GME is just as crazy.

These are Twin volcanoes that are going to blow together. How high is anybody's guess.

But what my post was about is don't let them fool you and talk you down to a thousand a floor when you could get ten times that. 

There may not be millions getting that 100,000 plus hit but there will be plenty. 

I know I will have some shares in the kitty for just such a spike.

HUGE this is going to be. HUGE!!!!

• Pow! 7

15 minutes ago, keylime said:

For all we know it could be 20 billion synthetic shares. Apes have been buying and holding for a year. Our numbers have gone from owning 80 percent of the float to over 90 percent according to what Adam Aaron can legally say. 

Reality is Apes have to own not only the whole float but perhaps 5,6, 10 times or more the float. Just the daily number average of trades per day last year in buys was over 40 million. Times 300 days let's just say. That's 12 billion bought and held. 

They are going to have to make good on those shares. 

I can easily see 100,000 spike multiple times and higher than that.

Perhaps in After market and pre market. And this is just AMC. GME is just as crazy.

These are Twin volcanoes that are going to blow together. How high is anybody's guess.

But what my post was about is don't let them fool you and talk you down to a thousand a floor when you could get ten times that. 

There may not be millions getting that 100,000 plus hit but there will be plenty. 

I know I will have some shares in the kitty for just such a spike.

HUGE this is going to be. HUGE!!!!

I surely hope so but just like the dinar I don’t care about the rate can you just give us a date!!..lol

• Haha 5
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, txwWrestling said:

Can AMC not do anything about it? Or push the issue?

As this gets more exposure the SEC should have no choice but act even without AMC doing anything. But I have to believe Adam Aaron must be doing everything he can to protect the company as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

The clock is ticking regards the new legislation coming in from the SEC. Gensler said there is a 6-8 week backlog on administration and the public will get time to respond. So,this play really can't go past this year and will get interesting between now and the middle of the year. As a dinar holder, that is a blink of the eye!?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, bkeiller said:

The clock is ticking regards the new legislation coming in from the SEC. Gensler said there is a 6-8 week backlog on administration and the public will get time to respond. So,this play really can't go past this year and will get interesting between now and the middle of the year. As a dinar holder, that is a blink of the eye!?

I've read they may not take that long putting a foot on it.

But I definitely can wait.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

16 hours ago, bkeiller said:

Hahah no doubt that will be a nano second. GO AMC!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

guess theyve been holding also, 2021,,It's the Congress Democrat gravy train....well with all the ten's of millions in taxpayer money he scammed on the "bullet train" in CA and then sold the contracts to Feinstein's husband who also received the same 10 million or so in Federal grant money, then back to Pelosi who got the same grant money again...and never was any work done..r/amcstock - Nancy Pelosi invested in AMC? https://twitter.com/wdmorgan2/status/1390695721628749824?s=21

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Here comes mecha-gozilla as predicted by Lou and it is coming a lot quicker than expected!?

January 28, 20225:06 PM CSTLast Updated 18 hours ago

Business

U.S. SEC approves new U.S. exchange with blockchain feed, faster settlement

NEW YORK, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) late on Thursday approved the country's 17th stock exchange, a subsidiary of Boston-based BOX Exchange, which will incorporate blockchain technology.

The new exchange, named BSTX, aims to launch in the second quarter, said Jay Fraser, a director. It will initially trade securities, such as stocks or exchange-traded funds, first listed on its exchange, but those securities would be tradable on rival bourses.

https://www.reuters.com/business/us-sec-approves-new-us-exchange-with-blockchain-feed-faster-settlement-2022-01-28/

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 2

On 1/29/2022 at 11:07 AM, bkeiller said:

Here comes mecha-gozilla as predicted by Lou and it is coming a lot quicker than expected!?

January 28, 20225:06 PM CSTLast Updated 18 hours ago

Business

U.S. SEC approves new U.S. exchange with blockchain feed, faster settlement

Thank you for this post bkeiller.   This is very interesting and good news IMO.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4