Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

Agreed and I should have bought 1k in Bitcoin back in 2010 instead of more dinar! I purchased a lot of dinar from 2010 thru 2012. If only I would have just thrown 1k at Bitcoin I would be worth over 50 million already..lol

I've had those very same thoughts.  When chatter first started, I thought, boy you would have to be a nut job to fall for that....if I only knew. 😱 

pp

• Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Agreed and I should have bought 1k in Bitcoin back in 2010 instead of more dinar! I purchased a lot of dinar from 2010 thru 2012. If only I would have just thrown 1k at Bitcoin I would be worth over 50 million already..lol

And I should have bought Apple back in college when my Fraternity brother told me too instead of going to Vegas and losing 6000 on mostly baseball and horses. If I could just go back in time, kick my ass, steal the money and buy Apple, I'd do it yesterday. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, keylime said:

And I should have bought Apple back in college when my Fraternity brother told me too instead of going to Vegas and losing 6000 on mostly baseball and horses. If I could just go back in time, kick my ass, steal the money and buy Apple, I'd do it yesterday. 

Keylime we are talking about this decade so

apple doesn’t count…lol Now back to the dinar or AMC let’s take a poll on who thinks which one balloons first?????

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime we are talking about this decade so

apple doesn’t count…lol Now back to the dinar or AMC let’s take a poll on who thinks which one balloons first?????

Apple will haunt me in every decade....LOL! And if you are talking dinar that's two decades. Ha!

I'd like to take a pole alright and knock a few folks both in the dinar and Amc worlds.

The dinar is heating up, but the balloon may be full of hot air....AMC is always a run away....My guess is.....

Did I mention Apple continues to haunt me?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, keylime said:

Apple will haunt me in every decade....LOL! And if you are talking dinar that's two decades. Ha!

the dinar is heating up, but the balloon may be full of hot air....AMC is always a run away....My guess is.....

Did I mention Apple continues to haunt me?

Agreed the one that haunts me is bitcoin… shoulda, coulda, woulda..:.lol… but on the flip side I would have sold long before 60k I am sure!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

If only I got my granny to invest in IBM back in the day and include me in her will, but she blew the lot on coke and hookers!

• Haha 3

On the LSM rumors that Russia has invaded Ukraine Silver and Gold are going parabolic. 

Gold Spot Price

Gold
$1,979.20 USD
$62.20 USD +3.25%

Silver Spot Price

$25.55 USD$1.43 USD 5.93%

You can bet that at the open the markets will immediately crash in a major way. This will undoubtedly cause huge margin calls for many Hedgies. And that will send AMC parabolic also. 

So yes @pokerplayer the next few days will be AMAZING. I strongly advise everyone to take their profits and move to A much safer environment. 

Say it with me.......

SILVER AND GOLD 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

8 hours ago, bkeiller said:

If only I got my granny to invest in IBM back in the day and include me in her will, but she blew the lot on coke and hookers!

Was that your Granny? Crap bkeiller, I'm sorry. I was young and just wanted some fun...I do remember her mentioning I B M....but I thought she was just talking about herself....I be M....I thought the M stood for something like Money or Mac Mommy...

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

On the LSM rumors that Russia has invaded Ukraine Silver and Gold are going parabolic. 

Gold Spot Price

Gold
$1,979.20 USD
$62.20 USD +3.25%

Silver Spot Price

You can bet that at the open the markets will immediately crash in a major way. This will undoubtedly cause huge margin calls for many Hedgies. And that will send AMC parabolic also. 

So yes @pokerplayer the next few days will be AMAZING. I strongly advise everyone to take their profits and move to A much safer environment. 

Say it with me.......

SILVER AND GOLD 

SILVER AND GOLD!!! .....OH. AND REAL ESTATE!!!.....AND MORE DINAR!!!!

AND THAT LOVELY LITTLE PORCH SWING I'VE ALWAYS WANTED...:)

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Gold Spot Price

Gold
$1,979.20 USD
$62.20 USD +3.25%

Silver Spot Price

Say it with me.......

SILVER AND GOLD 

I hear Burl Ives singing in my head

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Lou is hopping mad in this video. Reading some of the comments is also interesting, as folks think AA (pop corn) and Lou are right, they are looking at the same thing through different lenses.

The big picture from Lou is the play is worth thousands!

💰💰💰💰💰

🦍🦍🦍🦍🦍

💪💪💪💪💪

💎💎💎💎💎

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

🌙

• Upvote 2

Here you go folks absolute proof of synthetics Adam Aaron states on the earnings call yesterday that RETAIL INVESTORS OWN OVER YES OVER 90% of AMC stock!!!! Watch Trey Trades break this down in this video it will make you feel very secure in this investment!! Again I am Buying more and Holding, Buying More and Holding!!!

• Pow! 3