Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

This Friday will be a big big buy day for me to Buy More and Hold!!! The huge number of Calls are due this Friday the 21st, we need this stock to finish well above $20 to make sure we get a big push upwards so all my friends and family are also buying more or what they can in the last hour of trading this Friday!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

This Friday will be a big big buy day for me to Buy More and Hold!!! The huge number of Calls are due this Friday the 21st, we need this stock to finish well above $20 to make sure we get a big push upwards so all my friends and family are also buying more or what they can in the last hour of trading this Friday!!!

i'm buying Friday as well. On a happy side note...I got my AMC NFT today....Yaaayyyyy!

Yes "I OWN AMC"!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 5

Well ill admit I'm a little nervous , but at this stage of the game I'm not going to blink. Drawing on my nerves of steel from my card playing days. Lost a heck of a lot more in one hand than some here have even Invested.

Right now it's money spent, so I'm calling the Hedge Funds to show me the Money !!!

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, keylime said:

i'm buying Friday as well. On a happy side note...I got my AMC NFT today....Yaaayyyyy!

Yes "I OWN AMC"!!!!

I got my NFT also and saved it in my newly created Wax Wallet just as they suggested!!

Yes this play truly sucks right now with all the corruption right out there in the open for everyone to see and literally nothing happening about it! HOWEVER you haven’t lost any money unless you Sell…..let that sink in it’s only a stressful paper loss which will come back! What is AMC’s true Fundamental Stock value???? Ask yourself that question what is their value without the short squeeze?? With their balance sheet and earnings now I personally am placing their true fundamental value between $30–$35 dollars minimum which is almost double what it closed at today so WHY IN THE F WOULD ANYONE EVEN CONSIDER SELLING RIGHT NOW!!! No one that has half a brain would sell until atleast it is back trading at their true fundamental value!! I guarantee you I am probably down more money then most in here since investing in AMC and I kept buying the entire way, yes I was being greedy but also wanting to stick it to these corrupt criminals!! I am still buying and holding as it is truly on a HALF PRICE SALE RIGHT NOW FOR AMC STOCK!!!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Well ill admit I'm a little nervous , but at this stage of the game I'm not going to blink. Drawing on my nerves of steel from my card playing days. Lost a heck of a lot more in one hand than some here have even Invested.

Right now it's money spent, so I'm calling the Hedge Funds to show me the Money !!!

pp

Poker face. Never give them a tell

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I got my NFT also and saved it in my newly created Wax Wallet just as they suggested!!

Yes this play truly sucks right now with all the corruption right out there in the open for everyone to see and literally nothing happening about it! HOWEVER you haven’t lost any money unless you Sell…..let that sink in it’s only a stressful paper loss which will come back! What is AMC’s true Fundamental Stock value???? Ask yourself that question what is their value without the short squeeze?? With their balance sheet and earnings now I personally am placing their true fundamental value between $30–$35 dollars minimum which is almost double what it closed at today so WHY IN THE F WOULD ANYONE EVEN CONSIDER SELLING RIGHT NOW!!! No one that has half a brain would sell until atleast it is back trading at their true fundamental value!! I guarantee you I am probably down more money then most in here since investing in AMC and I kept buying the entire way, yes I was being greedy but also wanting to stick it to these corrupt criminals!! I am still buying and holding as it is truly on a HALF PRICE SALE RIGHT NOW FOR AMC STOCK!!!!!

The price isn't real so it is on an astronomically percent of a percent sale. I laugh and don't even care because this thing is going to blow up one day, and this price is a total steal. It's like you have a map to the greatest treasure in history(which this is), but the ones who want to keep you from the treasure try to convince you there is no treasure that the map is a fake.

It is all a charade. We've got them and they know it. There is no way out. They have to come through you and me and another 5 million plus apes.

I'm buying tomorrow and Friday and am tickled pink they the price is where it is.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 4

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

The price isn't real so it is on an astronomically percent of a percent sale. I laugh and don't even care because this thing is going to blow up one day, and this price is a total steal. It's like you have a map to the greatest treasure in history(which this is), but the ones who want to keep you from the treasure try to convince you there is no treasure that the map is a fake.

It is all a charade. We've got them and they know it. There is no way out. They have to come through you and me and another 5 million plus apes.

I'm buying tomorrow and Friday and am tickled pink they the price is where it is.

Thanks for your awesome input I agree with you 1000%!!! Now here is a short video from Thomas James talking about this Friday’s call options and the potential gamma squeeze!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Hi Keyline is there something going on Friday regarding the squeeze?   I got two phone calls one from 

one of my many son's and the other from ?  Asking if I was still in AMC and they both said if I was

going to buy any more shares wait until late Friday about 3:30. I checked the youtube and lou and

another young man said the same thing.  Thank you in advance  STILL HOLDING  :woot::woot:

On 1/16/2022 at 9:10 AM, keylime said:

Hang tough. It's coming. You can only load a camel with so much before it finally collapses. Which straw will do it and when it's hard to say, but the camel's legs are shakey and his knees are knocking

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nannab said:

Hi Keyline is there something going on Friday regarding the squeeze?   I got two phone calls one from 

one of my many son's and the other from ?  Asking if I was still in AMC and they both said if I was

going to buy any more shares wait until late Friday about 3:30. I checked the youtube and lou and

another young man said the same thing.  Thank you in advance  STILL HOLDING  :woot::woot:

Friday we want to finish above 20 plus to force all the shorts to come out of the money. There are hundreds of thousands  of shorts that could mean tens of millions of shares that have to be covered and closed. So Apes are encouraging apes to buy, buy, buy on Friday to overcome the dark pool criminality to get the price to close above 20. I think even 23 would be a win.  This would cause buying pressure like back in June and January 2021 and could potentially cause a Gamma squeeze and trigger a MOASS. Now we know the hedgefunds can battle this and could keep this below 20 which would lessen the blow, but still be painful to them. But below 20 would be less pressure and further help kick the can down the street. 

No matter what happens, the pressure is building until, like a volcano this thing, one day is going to blow sky high.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Thank you it matches what the others said.  And :hug: for bringing AMC to us and

sharing. And to all of the others that helped us newbies. Oh it's on Friday afternoon!!!!!

9 minutes ago, keylime said:

Friday we want to finish above 20 plus to force all the shorts to come out of the money. There are hundreds of thousands  of shorts that could mean tens of millions of shares that have to be covered and closed. So Apes are encouraging apes to buy, buy, buy on Friday to overcome the dark pool criminality to get the price to close above 20. I think even 23 would be a win.  This would cause buying pressure like back in June and January 2021 and could potentially cause a Gamma squeeze and trigger a MOASS. Now we know the hedgefunds can battle this and could keep this below 20 which would lessen the blow, but still be painful to them. But below 20 would be less pressure and further help kick the can down the street. 

No matter what happens, the pressure is building until, like a volcano this thing, one day is going to blow sky high.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, markb57 said:

ok, got my WAX wallet setup. Also have the NFT code. I don't see how you redeem it though. Help?

Mark the instructions definitely should be easier as they don’t make sense. What I did after I setup my Wax wallet is I went back to the AMC email and clicked on the link again and right there it let me finally put in the code and then it worked, try that!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Mark the instructions definitely should be easier as they don’t make sense. What I did after I setup my Wax wallet is I went back to the AMC email and clicked on the link again and right there it let me finally put in the code and then it worked, try that!!

That's what I did. And then I was able to get it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1