Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

22 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Hi Miguel very interesting for sure!! Do you have a link you can share where you read this information or where we can see AB disclosed the 455,673 shares please? Thanks

Lou VS Wallstreet alludes to Pelosi's husband in this video and why they won't screw us

Β 

(23) THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM - YouTube

• Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, keylime said:

Just sitting here humming to myself...

"Rippity Do Dah, RippityΒ Day! My oh my what a wonderful GREEN DAY. Plenty of Tendies heading our way. Rippity Do Dah, Rippity GREEN DAY!!!"

Β 

I am so ready! I hope this is the week!!!! GO AMC Daddy needs some shoes!!!!!

• Haha 3

The Calls to Puts on AMC today is crazy

Β 

AMC Order Flow Surges As a Top Gainer for Today 6/28/2021 : amcstock (reddit.com)

Β 

AMC Order Flow Surges As a Top Gainer for Today 6/28/2021

renderTimingPixel.png

AMC sees 234 bullish options orders worth $43,440,000. On the flipside, AMC sees 67 bearish options orders worth $3,270,000.

AMC Overall Statistics Show 43,464 calls worth $106,633,937. On the other side, we have 14,477 puts worth $19,526,029.

AMC is currently a top gainer of bullish options order flow on Quant Data.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

Question so is it possible for the SEC to just turn their head and let this keep happening and it spikes as high as Game Stop or levels around to where it's at now and nothing be done? It just seems to me that something legal would have been done by not instead of just letting it continue.Β 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, txwWrestling said:

Question so is it possible for the SEC to just turn their head and let this keep happening and it spikes as high as Game Stop or levels around to where it's at now and nothing be done? It just seems to me that something legal would have been done by not instead of just letting it continue.Β 

From what I've been studying they are getting all their ducks in a row which takes time. Passing the new regulations, gathering real data on the number of shares that have been sold both in the dark pool and naked and synthetic. Building this case takes time, but they have given themselves a way of putting the pressure on the Hedgies with making them open to auditing on a daily basis. But they've been doing this for decades and are going to have to untangle this web of theft and deceit and are apparently moving as quickly as possible. We have no idea what it takes or what else is going on in the back rooms but I am quite sure there are back room deals and discussions. This is so huge that if not managed properly it could tank the world's economy. So time is on our side, but everyday the pressure builds on them to make it happen. There is probably a line they have drawn that once crossed, ready or not, its coming down.

The world is watching and investors will yank their monies out of the market which will also cause a world wide crashΒ Β if this isn't dealt with legally and appropriately. They are on notice.Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, keylime said:

From what I've been studying they are getting all their ducks in a row which takes time. Passing the new regulations, gathering real data on the number of shares that have been sold both in the dark pool and naked and synthetic. Building this case takes time, but they have given themselves a way of putting the pressure on the Hedgies with making them open to auditing on a daily basis. But they've been doing this for decades and are going to have to untangle this web of theft and deceit and are apparently moving as quickly as possible. We have no idea what it takes or what else is going on in the back rooms but I am quite sure there are back room deals and discussions. This is so huge that if not managed properly it could tank the world's economy. So time is on our side, but everyday the pressure builds on them to make it happen. There is probably a line they have drawn that once crossed, ready or not, its coming down.

The world is watching and investors will yank their monies out of the market which will also cause a world wide crashΒ Β if this isn't dealt with legally and appropriately. They are on notice.Β 

Β 

Thanks again Keylime for all your amazing posts my new lifelong friend!!! Now I want to give you something to ponder on and would like to hear your thoughts! I believe if this AMC and GME both squeeze at the same time and do go to the moon, 50K,100k,500k whatever the number is…If that fact is true yes it would also completely crash the market and most likely crash our dollar and the world markets! Now let that thought sink in for a minute and then ask yourself this question fair or not which of course it wouldn’t be fair to the individual investors Do you really believe the government would allow this to happen??? Unfortunately the answer is NO, they will absolutely put a freeze on these two stocks and keep in mind they could freeze them for 30 days is the number I have heard before!! So again I don’t know how many shares you have but please do yourself a favor do not hold every share to 100k thinking you will sell them all above that! Just remember this let’s say 100k turns out to be the exact high and all the shorts are covered at the number and you are sitting on 2000 shares the next price after 100K could literally drop down to 500 in seconds, yes it could move that fast if their are no more shorts or buyers! I bet when the squeeze happens and after we see the all time high which may take a few days to get there I bet when it drops back way down that happens within minutes, please keep this in mind.Β You do not want to miss this once in a lifetime event trying to be too greedy or upset to payback these crooked hedgefunds. I promise you Citadel will be completely broke and out of business LONG before the stock reaches 100k, my guess is somewhere around 1-2K Citadel is broke and will go out of business! With that being said just do the numbers on your shares, personally I will hold between 500-1000 shares for the super high possible numbers. 500 X 100,000 is 50 million dollars. So again it would truly suck if this does turn out to be a catastrophic event for our economy and the world economy and I guarantee you our government will step in and put a stop to it they absolutely will not let the world crash down just to payoff us apes at some ridiculous price you can 100% count on it!!! I know it’s not fair but at the end of the day that does matter if the government truly believes we could crash the economy. Now if our slow government doesn’t believe this can happen then yes maybe they do nothing I bet that won’t be the case. Just thinking out loud and I don’t want anyone to missΒ out on life changing money, some will have to hold their fewer shares longer to get that hoping the stock continues to climb of course but me personally once I have over 10 million net worth I will be selling those specific amount of shares to secure atleast 10 million!!I know first world problems to have right but I do have plans for helping as many people as we can along the way with this blessing!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

43 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks again Keylime for all your amazing posts my new lifelong friend!!! Now I want to give you something to ponder on and would like to hear your thoughts! I believe if this AMC and GME both squeeze at the same time and do go to the moon, 50K,100k,500k whatever the number is…If that fact is true yes it would also completely crash the market and most likely crash our dollar and the world markets! Now let that thought sink in for a minute and then ask yourself this question fair or not which of course it wouldn’t be fair to the individual investors Do you really believe the government would allow this to happen??? Unfortunately the answer is NO, they will absolutely put a freeze on these two stocks and keep in mind they could freeze them for 30 days is the number I have heard before!! So again I don’t know how many shares you have but please do yourself a favor do not hold every share to 100k thinking you will sell them all above that! Just remember this let’s say 100k turns out to be the exact high and all the shorts are covered at the number and you are sitting on 2000 shares the next price after 100K could literally drop down to 500 in seconds, yes it could move that fast if their are no more shorts or buyers! I bet when the squeeze happens and after we see the all time high which may take a few days to get there I bet when it drops back way down that happens within minutes, please keep this in mind.Β You do not want to miss this once in a lifetime event trying to be too greedy or upset to payback these crooked hedgefunds. I promise you Citadel will be completely broke and out of business LONG before the stock reaches 100k, my guess is somewhere around 1-2K Citadel is broke and will go out of business! With that being said just do the numbers on your shares, personally I will hold between 500-1000 shares for the super high possible numbers. 500 X 100,000 is 50 million dollars. So again it would truly suck if this does turn out to be a catastrophic event for our economy and the world economy and I guarantee you our government will step in and put a stop to it they absolutely will not let the world crash down just to payoff us apes at some ridiculous price you can 100% count on it!!! I know it’s not fair but at the end of the day that does matter if the government truly believes we could crash the economy. Now if our slow government doesn’t believe this can happen then yes maybe they do nothing I bet that won’t be the case. Just thinking out loud and I don’t want anyone to missΒ out on life changing money, some will have to hold their fewer shares longer to get that hoping the stock continues to climb of course but me personally once I have over 10 million net worth I will be selling those specific amount of shares to secure atleast 10 million!!I know first world problems to have right but I do have plans for helping as many people as we can along the way with this blessing!!!

Great post! That is how I am thinking, I don't have many shares so I'm on the ropes of when to sell and when not to. Part of me is thinking like you even though it isn't fair the government isn't going to let that happen. I guess we will wait and see. I would like to see what others here think.Β 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

I do believe this can go to 500k plus. Now that doesn't mean everyone will get that. Like you said this thing can go to 100k, people sell and it drop to 500 dollars. But they still have to buy the rest that's out there. By the time this thing starts it may very well be 4 to 5 times the float if it is not already.

So even though some will sell others will hold. I have a number and price points in my head that I will sell at. It does include 100k and higher. This will be a 3 day to over a week event and may be longer because when I sell I am looking to buy back in on the violent dip. And I would say I am not the only one.Β 

As far as the government is concerned. With Nancy Pelosi and her husband involved, I can only guess they aren't the only ones in the higher ups that are going to make sure this goes through.

The economy will weather this. How many millions of new rich consumers will there be buying up all the dips in all the blue chips and cryptos, and gold and silver. It's going to bounce back better than ever.Β 

That little 67 trillion dollar fund to pay this off will be a good cushion to the economy since it is already set aside. I think we're sitting pretty. Just gotta be patient and prayerful.Β 

I am definitely doing this with Holy Spirit's guidance.Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

"New lifelong friend is RIGHT!!!"Β 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Great Monday. I'd like to see it get to 60.00. I hopeΒ once it hits 70.00 then game on!

I need to let you all in on a secret. My first purchase was on May 25th at $13.55 and my wife wasn't sure about it. The very next day AMC began what would be a 350 percent increase spiking at $73 dollars. Now it's been in a channel for several weeks. Finally,a few weeks ago my wife got in at $55 dollars. And she's not been too happy.Β 

Β 

Then last Friday I bought my second round at $54 dollars.Β :lol:Β I don't have the heart to tell her what it did today.Β  This is the exact same thing as my first purchase and if the percentage increase is the same, AMC will spike upwards of $300 dollars in the next two weeks.Β 

Β 

Which is why I made a second purchase because I saw another 350 percent increase happening in the next 2 weeks.Β 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4