Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 9:49 PM CST - 12/14/2020

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Petra *** ...We listen to them [IMF] when they talk.  We listen to the BIS when they talk.  And we listen to the World Bank when they talk...all three seem to have the same message going on that we've been watching over the past weeks.  If we look internally at Iraq we continue to get the same kind of messages and notifications...watch the CBI...

*** Mark *** Article: "Dinar value falls as Iraq contemplates currency devaluation"  Why is this story important?  I was always told we would see an “unpegging” just before it…and we would also see a “misinformation” campaign similar to the one we saw in Kuwait before they RV’d…..and we are seeing exactly what we saw in Kuwait….and its been happening over the last couple of days. This tells me to look for “value changes” coming soon in Iraq...I am excited about seeing these stories coming out of Iraq. This mirrors what we have seen before revaluations in other countries in modern history.

*** Frank26 *** ...the floor managers right about now...they know that something is coming.  They know what they need to know from the senior executive level...and now this week we believe the tellers are next...it's not a secret anymore.  The reason why is the tellers, who are really connected to the citizens - they're next...the next two weeks of December are crucial...:drunk:

*** Petra *** ...we are in the end times with regards to our investment in the Iraqi dinar...we know time is short because the IMF has made a very clear indication in articles about what's going on with the exchange rate.  Through the IMF, Iraq has committed to changing their rate prior to the end of the year...That's not coming from us.  That's not coming from Iraq.  That's coming from the IMF themselves.  One of the most influential and powerful organizations in the world... :twothumbs: However, could the devaluation of the IQD ne what they are talking about..?? Just food for thought..!!  RON

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2
11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

we would also see a “misinformation” campaign similar to the one we saw in Kuwait before they RV’d

Can you tell me how the kuwait rv/ri if you don't mind? Because iqd is my first investment and i never bought kuwait before. that's why i am really curious how the kuwait rv/ri directly from your own experience.

• Thanks 1

There used to be a man in here who had invested in Kuwait Dinar (him and His father)  Ronin56 (or something like that).

He said they had no way of watching what was going on like we do with this site.  They had to rely on a contact they had over there.  When it revalued it was low. They watched it for several weeks before they cashed out.   The rate bounced around quite a bit and at one point reached over $7, but they cashed out before that point.  It really is not a fair assumption to compare the Kuwait Dinar to the Iraqi Dinar.  It is not the same procedure.  People  thought because all that happened with Kuwait it would be the same for Iraq and that is why so many people invested in Iraqi dinar at that point in time.  We have learned a lot over the last 10 years and understand that this is a whole different animal in Iraq.  Just praying we receive a similar outcome.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2
39 minutes ago, Linda Bower said:

There used to be a man in here who had invested in Kuwait Dinar (him and His father)  Ronin56 (or something like that).

He said they had no way of watching what was going on like we do with this site.  They had to rely on a contact they had over there.  When it revalued it was low. They watched it for several weeks before they cashed out.   The rate bounced around quite a bit and at one point reached over $7, but they cashed out before that point.  It really is not a fair assumption to compare the Kuwait Dinar to the Iraqi Dinar.  It is not the same procedure.  People  thought because all that happened with Kuwait it would be the same for Iraq and that is why so many people invested in Iraqi dinar at that point in time.  We have learned a lot over the last 10 years and understand that this is a whole different animal in Iraq.  Just praying we receive a similar outcome.

Thank you very much for your information about kuwait revalued. And i just have questions, how long did he and his father has to wait for the kuwait to rv ( because we have already been waiting for almost 17 years and there has been  no rv yet )? And when the kuwait revalued, where did they cash out? Did they Directly fly to country of kuwait or in the us? I just pray that the iqd will rv at the end of this year or the first quarter of 2021. I agree with you that hopefully, we receive similar outcome for the iqd.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
17 hours ago, pricestar8 said:

This is the same story we hear every year about this time. Dam i hope its true this time. But don't count on it.

When you think about it, we hear this same story YEAR 'ROUND. But it seems to be more meaningful because it is the end of another year and Christmas has a bit of something to  do with it as well.

Merry Christmas everyone with or without an RV/RI (Preferably WITH).

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, yendor said:

When you think about it, we hear this same story YEAR 'ROUND. But it seems to be more meaningful because it is the end of another year and Christmas has a bit of something to  do with it as well.

Merry Christmas everyone with or without an RV/RI (Preferably WITH).

I’m sorry but I have to disagree. 

I don’t think what we’re hearing now is what we’ve heard in the past years. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12-16-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Petra  We are down to a very short amount of time based on the IMF's statements from 2 weeks ago.  We've got the BIS waiting to invest in the reserves of the Iraq Central Bank...we've go the UST.  We've got IMF.  The Central Bank.  Everybody is ready to go.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
On 12/16/2020 at 7:59 PM, stanleypower said:

I’m sorry but I have to disagree. 

I don’t think what we’re hearing now is what we’ve heard in the past years. 

I can only hope that you are right.............. But I can't put myself in a position of disappointment if next year we are reading these same hypes.  Again, I DO hope that you are right. There have been far too many disappointments on this ride to not take a "wait and see" or "believe it when I see it" attitude.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it’s a lot different from years past! One thing that has not happened is the dinar being devalued this time. Something is going on ! We know for a fact that Iraq is facing some various deadlines with the IMF and others! If these deadlines are not met Iraq stands to lose a lot! Hopefully the news about the HCL being done with both parties in agreement on the shares of the oil money! If this is true, and Adam is right about the currency being not far behind! It looks like we are in for a very good year! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Pimpy  Article: "Al-Kazemi's advisor: The Central Bank is able to control the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar" Quote:   "The Central Bank had confirmed the stability of the dollar exchange rate and the absence of any intentions to change it."  People keep talking about this...that a rate change is coming - coming sooner than you know.  I believe it's going to change too but not that dang soon...I'm surprised it's taken this long but hang tight it's going to happen...

*** Frank26  The U.S. Treasury directly told the CBI, 'Raise the value of your currency'...we have articles - IMF telling the CBI, 'Raise the value of your currency' directly.  I mean directly the World Bank tells the CBI, 'Do it. Do it.  You're sovereign.  Raise the value.'...Look at all of those that are telling them to raise the value of their currency beside you.

***  Pimpy  We haven't had  any kind of disruptions recently.  No civil unrest.  No protests.  No missiles.  No terrorist attacks.  No Iran being bullies.  It looks like foreign companies are coming in to do business.  Looking real good.  And the dinar is going in the right direction.

*** Kaperoni  Almost a year after it was written, Iraq still has not implemented the majority of the 'white papers' which were designed to diversify Iraq's economy.  I assure you, Iraq has no intention to raise the value of the dinar under the current conditions.  Iraq must pass laws and create a suitable investment climate before the dinar could ever appreciate in value.  ...as I've stated numerous times the Iraqi dinar is pegged to the US dollar so outside the country the exchange rate is fixed and does not change. Until they decide to unpeg and float the dinar there will be no International change in the currency value.

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Frank26 *** You are now seeing the campaign that we told you would come out from Mustafa Ghaleb, the CBI governor.  A campaign we said to educate the citizens, everyone...on the new 'mechanism'...what is the new mechanism?  A plan.  What is the plan? A new exchange rate.

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The dollar is declining and central bank sales are declining".  This is great news...I told you outside of waiting for some type of RV or RI announcement there's other things we should be looking for.  The dollar is still declining against the dinar.  This is good.  It's not like a lot but it's still good.  It's going in the right direction...the other day you could get 1490 dinars for a dollar.  It is now dropped down to 1485 dinars per dollar.  Now I get it.   Some people will bash it but you don't get it.  It's going in the correct direction.  If it goes in increments and it just chugs right along every week I'll take it.  Seriously, as long as it's going in the right direction that's all that matters...

*** Other Posts ***  Not much of significance to post.  Lots of real BS being posted by the pumpers. I'm sure Luigi will post some of the outrageous statements being made about this weekend. 

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy ***  Nobody knows the date.  Nobody knows the rate.  You can take a lot of information and take a pretty good educated guess at it but anybody telling you that they know for sure the date, they know for sure the rate or that the rate has changed or they have special connections, 800 numbers, back screens, military intelligence, special codes is full of ****.  There's no redemption centers.  There's no 800 numbers.  It's a currency...you can take your Iraqi dinar to a legitimate currency exchange and exchange it for whatever the current rate is...

*** Frank26 *** Since  the Iranian Evil leaders decided to tell a lie about the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar the CBI then decided to come out and tell the truth about the Iraqi currency - the truth about the Iraqi exchange rate.  The CBI is now coming out in defense of its exchange rate.  The CBI is now going to instill confidence to their currency by educating the citizens of Iraq.  The CBI is now doing damage control that the Iranian politicians and money exchangers created in the last few weeks...the "confidence" that the CBI is now starting through the education...is the initial step to the citizens and to the world.  This is how phase one is to start.  It is in progress.

*** Adam Montana *** I've said many times that the Iraqi Dinar is about the fundamentals. The "fundamentals" are pretty simple...Iraq is owner to a majority of the "black gold" in the world, and we aren't going to stop utilizing said black gold anytime in the near or distant future, right?  Anyone who thinks we are actually going to stop using oil is plain silly, to be honest. Taken from another site that follows Adam and posts snippets from his chats and comments.

*** Petra ***    Electronically they're definitely showing they're Article VIII.  They just need to do the final step and demonstrate their real sovereignty and that's the ability to hold and defend a currency at a rate that's internationally transacted.  That's the last step.  Now that they've demonstrated they can do this electronically...at the push of a button using an app they're good to go.  We just need that small little thing called a rate...the heat is on.

*** Pimpy *** Lot's of good news.  The agreement was met [Between Baghdad and Kurdistan].  It's made, let's make sure their payments get there.  International coalitions handed over a million dollars worth of weapons.  This is great news.  The dinar is gaining on the US dollar as far as its value is concerned.  Great news.  Japan is loaning out money for the Basra refinery to be done instead of China - that is great news.  It's all looking good.  All of these things are tied into what's going on over in Iraq as far as our currency is concerned.  This is good news.

*** Frank26 *** Article: "Vietnam:  Moody's raises HDBanks' credit rating outlook from stable to positive"  VietNam was taken off the currency manipulation list, and now it's credit rating increased...

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy ***  Looks good you guys.  We want outside investors in there.  We see the Iraq dinar gaining against the dollar again.  We see other countries eager to come in and invest.  We see that things seem to have quieted down.  They're very stable.  These are all good positive news.  That's what we wanted and that's what we got...

*** Petra *** The Finance Minister said in an article: "the ministries is continuing to open up to the world to conclude the best relations.  To open a new horizon of cooperation.  To restore its rightful place among the nations of the world.  It's continuing with global openness and concluding investor relations."   Concluding.  That's past tense.  Finishing out.  Whatever work they're doing internationally they're finishing up... essentially they're making a declaration that they're doing business, they're opening up, they want to be recognized as a sovereign country (which the G7 just did) and now they're saying they're opening up for business.  It's a very very clear statement...

That's all Folks ... Blessings ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa

*** Frank26 *** Article: "A national campaign to support the Iraqi dinar."  Yes indeed a new rate of 1 to 1 that they have been campaigning and talking about at the CBI is coming...pay close attention to the word that the governor of the CBI is using with citizens...he told you yesterday 'a campaign of education is now starting' and once again are those not my exact words...?

*** Pimpy *** Article: "After Barzani's announcement, a government source clarifies how to pay regions share of the budget" That's right. They finally came up with an agreement.  It only took 13 years, 6 months, 27 hours, 72 minutes and 84 seconds to do this...they agreed to retro it all the way back to January.  That makes sense...Here's the thing that's weird about this. They've done this before.  Not that I'm trying to throw salt on this.  This is good news.  I like it.  But last time they agreed on something, some of the political blocks got in the way.  Let's hope that doesn't happen...I'm glad. They finally ironed out their differences and it looks like an agreement is there.  Let's keep our fingers crossed. We'll know if it's real when Kurdistan says they received their money and all is well over in dinar land...

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.