Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 9:49 PM CST - 12/14/2020

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Petra *** ...We listen to them [IMF] when they talk.  We listen to the BIS when they talk.  And we listen to the World Bank when they talk...all three seem to have the same message going on that we've been watching over the past weeks.  If we look internally at Iraq we continue to get the same kind of messages and notifications...watch the CBI...

*** Mark *** Article: "Dinar value falls as Iraq contemplates currency devaluation"  Why is this story important?  I was always told we would see an “unpegging” just before it…and we would also see a “misinformation” campaign similar to the one we saw in Kuwait before they RV’d…..and we are seeing exactly what we saw in Kuwait….and its been happening over the last couple of days. This tells me to look for “value changes” coming soon in Iraq...I am excited about seeing these stories coming out of Iraq. This mirrors what we have seen before revaluations in other countries in modern history.

*** Frank26 *** ...the floor managers right about now...they know that something is coming.  They know what they need to know from the senior executive level...and now this week we believe the tellers are next...it's not a secret anymore.  The reason why is the tellers, who are really connected to the citizens - they're next...the next two weeks of December are crucial...:drunk:

*** Petra *** ...we are in the end times with regards to our investment in the Iraqi dinar...we know time is short because the IMF has made a very clear indication in articles about what's going on with the exchange rate.  Through the IMF, Iraq has committed to changing their rate prior to the end of the year...That's not coming from us.  That's not coming from Iraq.  That's coming from the IMF themselves.  One of the most influential and powerful organizations in the world... :twothumbs: However, could the devaluation of the IQD ne what they are talking about..?? Just food for thought..!!  RON

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2
11 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

we would also see a “misinformation” campaign similar to the one we saw in Kuwait before they RV’d

Can you tell me how the kuwait rv/ri if you don't mind? Because iqd is my first investment and i never bought kuwait before. that's why i am really curious how the kuwait rv/ri directly from your own experience.

• Thanks 1

There used to be a man in here who had invested in Kuwait Dinar (him and His father)  Ronin56 (or something like that).

He said they had no way of watching what was going on like we do with this site.  They had to rely on a contact they had over there.  When it revalued it was low. They watched it for several weeks before they cashed out.   The rate bounced around quite a bit and at one point reached over $7, but they cashed out before that point.  It really is not a fair assumption to compare the Kuwait Dinar to the Iraqi Dinar.  It is not the same procedure.  People  thought because all that happened with Kuwait it would be the same for Iraq and that is why so many people invested in Iraqi dinar at that point in time.  We have learned a lot over the last 10 years and understand that this is a whole different animal in Iraq.  Just praying we receive a similar outcome.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2
39 minutes ago, Linda Bower said:

There used to be a man in here who had invested in Kuwait Dinar (him and His father)  Ronin56 (or something like that).

He said they had no way of watching what was going on like we do with this site.  They had to rely on a contact they had over there.  When it revalued it was low. They watched it for several weeks before they cashed out.   The rate bounced around quite a bit and at one point reached over $7, but they cashed out before that point.  It really is not a fair assumption to compare the Kuwait Dinar to the Iraqi Dinar.  It is not the same procedure.  People  thought because all that happened with Kuwait it would be the same for Iraq and that is why so many people invested in Iraqi dinar at that point in time.  We have learned a lot over the last 10 years and understand that this is a whole different animal in Iraq.  Just praying we receive a similar outcome.

Thank you very much for your information about kuwait revalued. And i just have questions, how long did he and his father has to wait for the kuwait to rv ( because we have already been waiting for almost 17 years and there has been  no rv yet )? And when the kuwait revalued, where did they cash out? Did they Directly fly to country of kuwait or in the us? I just pray that the iqd will rv at the end of this year or the first quarter of 2021. I agree with you that hopefully, we receive similar outcome for the iqd.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
17 hours ago, pricestar8 said:

This is the same story we hear every year about this time. Dam i hope its true this time. But don't count on it.

When you think about it, we hear this same story YEAR 'ROUND. But it seems to be more meaningful because it is the end of another year and Christmas has a bit of something to  do with it as well.

Merry Christmas everyone with or without an RV/RI (Preferably WITH).

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, yendor said:

When you think about it, we hear this same story YEAR 'ROUND. But it seems to be more meaningful because it is the end of another year and Christmas has a bit of something to  do with it as well.

Merry Christmas everyone with or without an RV/RI (Preferably WITH).

I’m sorry but I have to disagree. 

I don’t think what we’re hearing now is what we’ve heard in the past years. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12-16-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Petra  We are down to a very short amount of time based on the IMF's statements from 2 weeks ago.  We've got the BIS waiting to invest in the reserves of the Iraq Central Bank...we've go the UST.  We've got IMF.  The Central Bank.  Everybody is ready to go.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
On 12/16/2020 at 7:59 PM, stanleypower said:

I’m sorry but I have to disagree. 

I don’t think what we’re hearing now is what we’ve heard in the past years. 

I can only hope that you are right.............. But I can't put myself in a position of disappointment if next year we are reading these same hypes.  Again, I DO hope that you are right. There have been far too many disappointments on this ride to not take a "wait and see" or "believe it when I see it" attitude.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it’s a lot different from years past! One thing that has not happened is the dinar being devalued this time. Something is going on ! We know for a fact that Iraq is facing some various deadlines with the IMF and others! If these deadlines are not met Iraq stands to lose a lot! Hopefully the news about the HCL being done with both parties in agreement on the shares of the oil money! If this is true, and Adam is right about the currency being not far behind! It looks like we are in for a very good year! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Walkingstick & Frank26  It is fair to say IMO that the new exchange rate that is soon to come out is a 'mechanism'...the CBI is right now exposing the monetary reform.  IOO the reason why is because...a date for the new exchange rate is getting closer.

*** Frank26  The World Bank was given the 'White Papers'...the World Bank is telling a truth not a rumor.  IMO the CBI now has the means to raise the value.  The obvious has been stated by the World Bank that the CBI now has the means to raise the value of their currency... Where did the 'White Papers' come from?  Kazemi and Ghaleb [CBI Governor].  What do the white papers contain?  IMO they contain the new exchange rate that is written in stone...

*** Pimpy  There has been a lot of talk about the Iraqi dinar.  I know there has.  The rate change as well.  This isn't hard to figure out....you don't have a stable country nobody's going to have faith in your dollar...let's keep our fingers crossed things settle down...there are other factors outside of an RV or an RI to play a part in the rise of the value of the dinar...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON 

*** Kaperoni  One of the most frustrating things is to watch the Central Bank of Iraq and its new governor learn the procedures they need to maintain the exchange rate. This seems to happen every time they get a new governor. Maintaining the spread is a balance between dinars in dollars. The CBI needs to make sure that they are fully liberalized to provide that foreign currency per IMF guidelines.  It's also a catch-22 of sorts because they don't want to just spend all of their reserves to fulfill the demand when the majority of the demand are people manipulating the system for profit. The solution is to curb this corruption not reduce the foreign exchange. But Iraq seems to have an inability to do so. As a result we see the foreign exchange at the auctions continually going up. And when they reduce the currency available then the spread begins to climb.

*** Walkingstick   I want you to notice something.  These terms 'implementing a new mechanism' are being used for everything that's needing a new exchange rate.  They are implementing a new mechanism...You know them all  - the salaries, the budget, the HCL, the farmers, the white papers.

*** Pimpy  Article: "Dollar price close at 150 thousand dinars in Baghdad"   For every dollar you get 1500 dinars.  It's going in the wrong direction.  This means people are losing faith in the dinar and they're getting away from it by grabbing US dollars.  You don't want that to happen.  You want people to stay confident in their currency.  The government is going to have to do something about that and I think we're going to see that real quick.

*** Frank26   Kazimi and Ghaleb are in cahoots.  They are on the same floor.  They are standing on the same terra firma.  They understand exactly what they are doing with their reforms.  One of them is in charge of one reform.  And the other one is in charge of the other reform but ironically enough one reform can't be launched without the other reform going first or simultaneously.  Ghaleb and Kazimi are in deep conversations with the Fab 4...they meet everyday...right now the topics they are having...are hot on the economic and monetary reforms...

• By ronscarpa

*** Walkingstick  The World Bank within the last three weeks is constantly talking about the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.  Constantly the World Bank is telling the CBI please you're a sovereign nation raise the value of your currency.  The World Bank talked three days in a row, last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and came out and they stated what?  The obvious.  Raise the value of your currency CBI...right now the World Bank is carrying the football...What did the World Bank say that the CBI has?  They have a mechanism to implement the reforms.  What do you think that mechanism is?  The mechanism is a new rate...

*** Pimpy  We're starring to see the value of the dinar is losing against the U.S. Dollar.  Why?  Because how are outside investors going to come into Iraq and invest when there's so much instability.  They need security.  I would not want to go somewhere and invest money into a county when there's too much civil unrest...We're starting to see all these militia groups feel real emboldened since o'biden got into office...people are not feeling very secure about what is going on in the Middle East...

*** Petra  The Kurds are back in town...whenever they come to town it's for business!  And right now, the Kurds, along with the world are waiting for...the opening of the budge, and the new rate!  We are in a great time-frame!!  Watch the CBI!!! ALL IMO.

*** Frank26  'We're implementing a new mechanism'  Those are direct words from the CBI...that is really explosive! ...about three weeks ago we said watch - the CBI is done.  They already told the citizens...Both Mustafas {PM Kazemi and CBI Governor] on television saying 'If you think the exchange rate we used to have was something wait till you see the one coming out'...

*** NORV  [aka Kaperoni] Article: "The Central Bank feeds electronic payment cards at the official rate of the dollar" Quote: "The Central Bank of Iraq announced, today, Monday, that all requests to purchase the dollar for the purposes of travel, study and treatment abroad will be met by feeding electronic payment cards (MasterCard and Visa Card) at the official price specified by the bank." ...the CBI using Visa and Mastercard to issue dollars is a violation of the IMF's liberalized exchange rate regime. This will prevent them from acceptance into Article VIII if desired. It will though help curb corruption. So it's a catch 22... violate rules to curb corruption or continue with the corruption and meeting IMF conditions.

• By ronscarpa

*** Frank26 *** I'm hoping that one day soon in the near proximal future we will be able to see a new exchange rate on the CBI website, because...[of what]...the Fab 4 accomplished with the CBI...

*** Kaperoni *** Only with the growth of Iraq's economy can the dinar go up in value. Iraq has work to do in order to build a prosperous private sector/ market economy with foreign investment... Hopefully they are beginning to make progress. Hang in there.

*** RVAlready *** Question: [...when do you think the RV will happen?]  I think it will happen when everyone thinks it is safe to do so. I could hope for next week, but we will have to WAIT and see..!

• By ronscarpa

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "ECONOMIST: THE GOVERNMENT’S JUSTIFICATIONS FOR RAISING THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE ARE FLIMSY"   Quote: "...in a statement to the “Information” agency that “the currency auction did not decrease in its sales"
      ...the currency auctions have ended....Not according to this article.

*** RVAlready *** Question: [Seems that all of these countries are talk about their future digitized currency. That’s all great but we’re still holding onto Fiat currencies from several countries.. when are they planning on having us send these paper notes to them?]  I think any country that terminates a currency has to give you a couple of years to cash out. Most countries will probably just cut back on printed currency, and let attrition happen naturally.

*** Frank26 *** the World Bank knows that both of your reforms economic and monetary (but monetary being first) are tied together and the Kurds were the key for your budget that will launch these reforms.  They are explaining that the only way your economic reforms will prosper is when and only when the CBI raises the value of your currency through your exchange rate.  The World Bank is telling the world it is illogical for Iraq to have a low rate for their currency right now...they need to do something about the exchange rate because...the poverty rate of Iraqi citizens is horrible.  They tell the CBI/GOI you're a sovereign country and you can now lift the value...

*** MilitiaMan *** My view, is with the massive amount of data we have been showing in articles with links to support the view, is that they are ready and are heavily pressured to go to a market economy... my view is I expect a strong ( like never seen before, as noted on Iraq TV.) international rate to be gamed off the devaluation with the help of the local bankers and traders who are fully aware of what is going to happen next. We have data that supports them saying so...Let’s see what they do next..!

Have a Blessed Sunday Everyone ... RON 
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.