Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIVE: President Donald Trump Impeachment Debate & Vote

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's all good, umbertino.....I forgive them, for they know not what they do.  :D

GO RV, then BV

True that, Shabbs....

I reserve the right not to forgive them whenever they keep negging articles in off-topic....Totally stupid and hate-filled idiotic act. They will indeed drown in their own ocean of hate one day.....

Just like negging my post above where I said I agreed w Pitcher...

Again that's a stupid, immature, hypocrite and childish ( and more) thing to do

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

Trump has not been subpoenaed so your vid has no value. 

The point of the video is to show how all the politicians are the same.... Trump has ordered his people to deny subpoenas. Of course back then the republicans called it illegal. Today they say it's no big deal... This is just how dirty all these people are.

B/A

• Downvote 3

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Yesterday was a very sad day for the Rule of Law, the Constitution, Due Process, and our Country in general.  To Impeach a President in the manner that the Dems did will only divide and weaken the country even more.   

No Shabbs I’m not a Trumpkin and I’m not a little bit ouchy.  I’ve got my popcorn ready for the second act.  The one where hopefully the Senate does the correct thing and stuffs the Dem Congressional Political Hackjob of an Impeachment in the trash can where it belongs.  

And I'll bring the drinks to this party.

Starr

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Oh, its SOOOO BAD what the Repubs are doing in the Senate. Wring my hands!!! BS, if that farce of the process of impeachment had been above board and not closed off from the public, no Repub witnesses allowed (either behind close doors or on the floor of the House during the actual hearing), I might feel different. If the Rats had not gone from throwing as much shiite against the wall to see what would stick with the public ( which none did) from collusion, to bribery, obstruction etc etc and then wrote the 2 articles of impeachment containing NONE of 2 years of the dog and pony show BS that they tried to blame him for, I might feel different. BUT,  if they had shown me ONE SHRED OF TRUTH in ANY of the accusations then I might feel different. This was a cooked up plan of a coup to get rid of this Prez because they simply HATE HIS GUTS and they KNOW they cannot beat him and even prune face Pelosi said this thing had been going on for 22 months, since right after he was elected. So you want me to get on board with removing the Prez, then SHOW ME THE MONEY (ie THE TRUTH), not all these conspired made up lies about the guy and I might feel different. The problem is NONE OF THE RATS can do that because they know the foundation of this whole joke of an impeachment is built on a foundation of LIES!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I’ll be surprised if Pelosi EVER delivers the articles of Impeachment.  She will use it as a tool to whine about the Senate being unfair, to add more articles, as a campaign issue, to use as a tool to keep Trump from adding another Supreme Court, etc, etc.  The last thing they want is to give up their power to control the narrative to the Rep held Senate.  I see the SC stepping in to stop the madness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

no Repub witnesses allowed

Is Mulvaney a democrat? IF Trump had not obstructed the subpoenas from congress which is illegal, we would have heard their testimony, but for some reason they were afraid to testify under oath.... Now if Obama had done the exact same thing I guarantee you would have a different opinion...

B/A

• Downvote 3

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

obstructed the subpoenas from congress which is illegal

No it not, as usual your believing lies....Obama gang did the same thing....Obstruction include when congress votes on bills they send it to get sign the POTUS Veto's it, that obstruction or vice versa, that been going on since the beginning. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

When Durham's report comes out I doubt Moochelle could win as Dog Catcher. This stench of corruption goes ALL the way to the top under the Bummer. What is gonna happen with this limp field of Prez candidates for the Rats is that it is gonna go to a brokered convention. Get your popcorn because that will be fun to watch. The best part is usually in a brokered convention once the candidate is chosen, the rest of the supporters of the other contenders who lost run off sulking and mad and many of them either refuse or fail to vote. Thus less votes for the Rat party. JMHO!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

When Durham's report comes out I doubt Moochelle could win as Dog Catcher. This stench of corruption goes ALL the way to the top under the Bummer. What is gonna happen with this limp field of Prez candidates for the Rats is that it is gonna go to a brokered convention. Get your popcorn because that will be fun to watch. The best part is usually in a brokered convention once the candidate is chosen, the rest of the supporters of the other contenders who lost run off sulking and mad and many of them either refuse or fail to vote. Thus less votes for the Rat party. JMHO!!

What about the republican's convention? That should be a show as well. When the supreme court rules on Trump's case and his financials in June, that could be crazyland.

B/A

• Downvote 3

11 hours ago, Pitcher said:

BTW, I don’t see ONE candidate that will beat President Trump.  Not from this debate.  That is one weak group of candidates.  They better go get Opra or Michelle.  They in big trouble. 

I watched it some of the debate and it was just too out there for me....quite depressing really!

I had the good fortune to tune into Miss America 2.0.....they have switched that up.....all about Intelligence...(education)

Personality, Life Story and Community Work......

There wasn't the traditional Swim Suit or Evening Gown stuff......if these girls represent the future......then perhaps there is some hope for the future....    CL