Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIVE: President Donald Trump Impeachment Debate & Vote

5 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Take a walk with me BA to dreamland. It is a very relaxed and comfortable place where your fantasies never come true because you wake back up to reality. Repub convention will be dull and boring.

Da Plane....Da Plane.......

Edited by coorslite21
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

All the women in my life are very smart and leaders.   My father told me to surround myself with intelligent, fair minded, hard working, and humble people.  He also said it doesn’t matter what race, gender or nationality they were, and if I did that and worked hard I would have a decent life.  He was right!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

All the women in my life are very smart and leaders.   My father told me to surround myself with intelligent, fair minded, hard working, and humble people.  He also said it doesn’t matter what race, gender or nationality they were, and if I did that and worked hard I would have a decent life.  He was right!!!

Very good advice.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

BTW, he told me that when I was battling alcohol addiction and about as low as a man can get.  By the grace of God and some very understanding and patient people I was able to crawl my way back to sanity.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Criminal probe into the Trump-Russia collusion investigation zeros in on Obama's CIA director: Prosecutor demands John O. Brennan hand over his private emails and call logs to find out what he told Comey and his thoughts on the Steele dossier

• U.S. Attorney John H. Durham, the federal prosecutor probing the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, is honing in on former CIA director John O. Brennan
  • Durham requested Brennan's emails, call longs and other CIA documents
  • He wants to see what Brennan told other officials, including former FBI director James B. Comey about his and the CIA's view of the Trump-Russia dossier  
  • Durham will assess whether Brennan privately contradicted his public comments, including his May 2017 testimony, on that dossier 
  • Brennan served as CIA director from March 2013 to January 2017
  • The probe into the Trump-Russia investigation first started as an administration review in October, but later turned into a criminal investigation 

The federal prosecutor probing the origins of the government's Trump-Russiainvestigation is examining the role of former CIA director John O. Brennan and has requested his communication records. 

U.S. Attorney John H. Durham, the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut, is investigating the origins of the FBI's investigation into Russia led by Attorney General William P. Barr in May. 

At first the inquiry was an administrative review in October, but later turned into a criminal investigation. 

Now Durham is honing in on the communications of ex-CIA Director Brennan by requesting his emails, call longs and other documents from the CIA, a source briefed on the inquiry said to the New York Times

U.S. Attorney John H. Durham, the federal prosecutor investigating the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, has requested the communications of CIA Director Brennan
Durham wants to see how CIA Director John O. Brennan  interacted with other officials, the CIA's views on the dossier, and to see if he privately contradicted his public comments

U.S. Attorney John H. Durham (left), the federal prosecutor investigating the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, has requested the communications of CIA Director John O. Brennan (right) to see how he interacted with other officials, the CIA's views on the dossier, and to see if he privately contradicted his public comments

Progress: 0%

Durham wants to know what Brennan told other officials - including former FBI director James B. Comey - about his and the CIA's views of the dossier that first raised concerns about Russia and Trump associates. 

That document, known as the Steele dossier, was a private intelligence report written from June to December 2016 that alleged misconduct, conspiracy and cooperation between Donald Trump's campaign in the 2016 election and the government of Russia.  

Durham is also investigating whether Brennan privately contradicted his public comments, including statements made in his May 2017 testimony to Congress.

Brennan served as the director of the CIA from March 2013 to January 2017 under President Barack Obama.

During his time in office he was a harsh critic of President Donald Trump and in the end he was ungracefully booted from the White House when Trump revoked his security clearance. 

In August 2016, Brennan said Trump's claim of no collusion with Russia was 'hogwash'.   

Durham wants to know what Brennan told other officials - including former FBI director James B. Comey - about his and the CIA's views of the dossier that first raised concerns about Russia and Trump associates

Durham wants to know what Brennan told other officials - including former FBI director James B. Comey - about his and the CIA's views of the dossier that first raised concerns about Russia and Trump associates

At the moment Durham's investigation is ongoing and it's not clear what crimes, if any, have been discovered. 

Donald Trump has tried to use the Justice Department to go after his perceived enemies and has alleged that Obama administration officials have been trying to sabotage his campaign since he entered office.

The Trump administration sees Durham's investigation as a potential way to prove those claims. 

Defenders of Brennan say he did nothing wrong in his role and did the right thing in flagging and investigating Russian interference in the election. 

In an interview with MSNBC in the fall Brennan said he'd cooperate fully with Durham's investigation. 

'I feel good about what it is we did as an intelligence community, and I feel very confident and comfortable with what I did, so I have no qualms whatsoever about talking with investigators who are going to be looking at this in a fair and appropriate manner,' Brennan said. 

'I feel good about what it is we did as an intelligence community, and I feel very confident and comfortable with what I did, so I have no qualms whatsoever about talking with investigators who are going to be looking at this in a fair and appropriate manner,' Brennan said in an interview in the fall. Brennan pictured testifying on Russian meddling on Capitol Hill on May

'I feel good about what it is we did as an intelligence community, and I feel very confident and comfortable with what I did, so I have no qualms whatsoever about talking with investigators who are going to be looking at this in a fair and appropriate manner,' Brennan said in an interview in the fall. Brennan pictured testifying on Russian meddling on Capitol Hill on May 

He was appointed this year by Attorney General William P. Barr to re-examine the origins of the FBI Russia prove and more broadly how the U.S. government uncovered Moscow's election interference and responded to those findings. 

'He is not just looking at the F.B.I. He is looking at other agencies,' Barr said in a broadcast Thursday evening.  'He is looking at all the conduct — both before and after the election.'

In January 2017 the intelligence community released a report culling information from the FBI, CIA, and National Security Agency on Russian meddling. That report concluded Russian president President Vladimir V. Putin ordered an influence campaign to damage Hillarious Clinton's presidential campaign and boost Trump's.  

Barr has previously expressed his doubts over whether the FBI even had enough information to launched that inquiry in 2016.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7812343/Prosecutor-probing-origins-Trump-Russia-investigation-scrutinizes-ex-CIA-director.html

• Thanks 3

Rasmussen Poll: 51% Agree Impeachment Is ‘Abuse of Power’ By Democrats

December 20, 2019 by 

Voters appear to give President Trump a slight edge in the war of words over impeachment.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters agree with Trump’s statement in a letter to the U.S. House of Representatives before the vote: “This impeachment represents an unprecedented and unconstitutional abuse of power by Democrat lawmakers unequaled in nearly two-and-a-half centuries of American legislative history.” (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Similarly, 48% agree with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi when she said, “Our democracy is what is at stake. … The president has engaged in abuse of power, undermining our national security and jeopardizing the integrity of our elections.”

But nearly as many (46%) disagree with Pelosi, compared to the 40% who disagree with Trump’s statement.

It is important to note that Rasmussen Reports did not identify the source of the statement in either question.

Trump’s job approval has edged up in the latest Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, the first to include a full night of polling following the impeachment vote late Wednesday by House Democrats.

https://warroom.org/rasmussen-impeachmentdemocrats/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Ken Starr: Nancy Pelosi's impeachment freeze 'constitutionally' wrong

Impeachment witness questions whether President Trump was actually impeached

Harvard legal scholar Noah Feldman responds to Nancy Pelosi's decision to withhold articles of impeachment and questions the status of President Trump's impeachment; analysis from Fox News contributor Ken Starr, former independent counsel.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., is "constitutionally wrong" in stalling the transfer of two articles of impeachment to the Senate, former Whitewater Independent Counsel Ken Starr said Saturday.

Appearing on "Fox & Friends: Weekend" with host Ed Henry, Starr said that while an "impeachment is an impeachment by any other name," Harvard legal scholar Noah Feldman -- one of the Democrats' witnesses who testified in favor of impeachment -- is "making a really good point."

In a Bloomberg op-ed, Feldman cautioned that, in order to officially impeach the president, Pelosi must send the articles of impeachment to the Republican-led Senate. He said that while she can delay sending the articles, she cannot do so for an "indefinite" period of time.

"it's an impeachment with a footnote or with an asterisk," Starr said. "By the way, it never went over to the Senate, which I think means that it's a bit of a phony impeachment."

CHRIS WALLACE: WHAT MAY BE DRIVING NANCY PELOSI'S IMPEACHMENT DELAY

In a press conference on Thursday, Pelosi sought to clarify that her side is just waiting to see what the process will be in the Senate, so they can choose their trial “managers,” who would essentially serve as prosecutors.

The Democratic leader also made clear that she did not intend to name the managers until they understand the “arena” in the Senate.

LINDSEY GRAHAM: DEMOCRATS' CASE FOR IMPEACHMENT 'SUCKS'

"She appears to be intruding into the power of the Senate which is ironic in the extreme, isn't it?" Starr said. "So, I think there is an abuse of House power in the way that this process unfolded in the House and riding rough-shod over minority rights and, ultimately, the rights of the president."

"Now she's trying to essentially tell the Senate how to do its business...and it's just wrong constitutionally," he stated.

Starr told Henry that Pelosi holding the articles of impeachment and asking for assurances about a Senate trial is akin to asking for a quid pro quo.

"[Trump] is doing it in exactly the right way. I gather he's going to say, 'We're going to go forward with the business in the Senate and not play games,'" he said.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Tulsi Gabbard slams Speaker Pelosi over impeachment delay: 'You can't...make up the rules as you go along'

The Democratic presidential candidate voted 'present' on impeachment vote, criticizing the 'partisan process'

Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii) is not impressed with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to delay sending articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump to the Senate. 

During an interview on Friday, Gabbard — who voted "present" on impeachment, criticizing what she called the "partisan process" on display — said of Pelosi's move, "You can't...make up the rules as you go."

What are the details?

Gabbard was asked about Speaker Pelosi's tactic during a sit-down with Hill.TV on Thursday, and responded, "I was surprised to hear that. Look, I think that you can't kind of just shift and change and make up the rules as you go along. If you're going to pursue this process, you've got to let it play out the whole way through."

The Democrat from Hawaii condemned "the hyper-partisan nature that we've seen throughout this whole thing," adding, "This is not just on the part of the Democrats — you see on those who are defending Donald Trump, you see a blind loyalty to their party's leader."

• Thanks 2

Just now, Indraman said:

White House: Dems 'don't have the guts' to see Impeachment Through | Fox News

Indy

So let me get this straight, the Democrats told us that Impeachment was important to prevent Donald Trump from messing with the 2020 election, and now they are taking a break? Sounds to me that they don't feel that the Articles of Impeachment that they passed carry any weight. Otherwise, this would be a 'Slam Dunk' conviction in the Senate.

Indy

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

There is an old saying that goes like this, “ don’t listen to what they say, see what they do”. 

The House did Impeach President Trump last week but they also passed a spending Bill ( which allocated money for the Wall) and they passed the USMC Bill.  Both of those actions favor the President’s agenda for America.  I guess the “Do Nothing Democrats” have read the latest polls and seen the money flowing into the President’s Campaign!!!  

The latest polls show President Trumps approval rating at 50%.  Americans are fed up with the “get Trump” by any means possible hysteria demonstrated by the Dems the last 3 years.  They are also very aware of the fact that many of the President’s campaign promises are actually helping them.   One more thing most Americans know, they know bogus reporting and unlawless activity.  And, they don’t like it one bit!!!!!!  Especially during the Christmas Hoidays!!

Edited by Pitcher
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Rasmussen Poll: 51% Agree Impeachment Is ‘Abuse of Power’ By Democrats

December 20, 2019 by Greg Manz

Voters appear to give President Trump a slight edge in the war of words over impeachment.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters agree with Trump’s statement in a letter to the U.S. House of Representatives before the vote: “This impeachment represents an unprecedented and unconstitutional abuse of power by Democrat lawmakers unequaled in nearly two-and-a-half centuries of American legislative history.” (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Similarly, 48% agree with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi when she said, “Our democracy is what is at stake. … The president has engaged in abuse of power, undermining our national security and jeopardizing the integrity of our elections.”

But nearly as many (46%) disagree with Pelosi, compared to the 40% who disagree with Trump’s statement.

It is important to note that Rasmussen Reports did not identify the source of the statement in either question.

Trump’s job approval has edged up in the latest Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, the first to include a full night of polling following the impeachment vote late Wednesday by House Democrats.

• Upvote 3

Elizabeth Warren in hypocrisy row after it's revealed she held $2,700 per head fundraiser at Boston winery – but berated fellow 2020 candidate Pete Buttigieg for his 'wine cave' fundraiser

• Elizabeth Warren held a fundraiser at a winery in Boston in June 2018 – a few months before she announced her candidacy for president
  • During the sixth primary debate Thursday night she berated her fellow Democratic candidate Pete Buttigieg for his 'wine cave' fundraiser 
  • 'Billionaires in wine caves should not pick the next president of the United States,' Warren shot at Buttigieg. 'I do not sell access to my time'
  • Buttigieg held a fundraiser where tickets went for $2,800 per head at a 'wine cave' in Napa Valley, California last weekend
  • Warren also held a winery fundraiser in Boston last year where VIP tickets went to donors who gave at least $2,700 
  • Buttigieg also pointed out during the debate that he is the only candidate of the seven on stage who is not a millionaire or billionaire

PUBLISHED: 10:45 EST, 22 December 2019 | UPDATED: 10:45 EST, 22 December 2019 

Elizabeth Warren held a swanky fundraiser at a winery in Boston in June 2018, new reports revealed over the weekend, raising questions over her criticism of her fellow Democratic presidential candidate's fundraiser at a wine cave.

Just a few months before announcing her candidacy for president – and about two years before she called out South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg for his fundraiser – Warren held an event at City Winery Boston that gave the VIP experience to donors who gave $2,700.

'Billionaires in wine caves should not pick the next president of the United States,' Warren shot at Buttigieg during the sixth Democratic primary debate on Thursday in a reference to his fundraiser last weekend in Napa Valley, California.

'Think about who comes to that,' Warren continued of the 'wine cave' fundraiser. 'We made the decision many years ago that rich people in smoke-filled rooms would not pick the next president of the United States.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7819277/Warren-held-2-700-head-winery-fundraiser-berated-Buttigieg-wine-cave-fundraiser.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

In today’s world of instant news and fact checking it’s amazing political candidates can’t or won’t just speak the truth.  

That was a dramatic moment in the debates the other night but it appears Warren is now the billionaire suck up.  

I would love to see real campaign reform and term limits.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Giuliani claims U.S. embassy would not stop a Ukraine corruption scheme funneling money to Soros

Rudy Giuliani reveals what he discovered on Ukraine trip, alleging U.S. embassy would not stop a corruption scheme funneling money to George Soros - and says he's told all to Donald Trump

• Rudy Giuliani claimed he discovered in Ukraine trip details about how the the U.S. Embassy 'quashed' efforts by Kiev to end a corruption investigation
  • Claims Embassy - led by then-Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch - squashed probe because money was going to NGO run by billionaire George Soros
  • Giuliani has targeted Soros before and blamed him for funding an unproven allegation Ukraine - and not Russia - interfered in 2016 election
  • Giuliani offered no proof of his new allegations
  • But said: 'I have notified the president' of them
  • He unleashed his latest allegations in podcast interview with Charlie Kirk
  • DailyMail.com obtained audio of podcast, which will be posted online Monday 

PUBLISHED: 19:55 EST, 22 December 2019 | UPDATED: 20:54 EST, 22 December 2019 

Rudy Giuliani has revealed some of what he discovered on his trip to the Ukraine, unraveling a conspiracy theory alleging the U.S. Embassy – led by then-Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch – 'quashed' efforts by Kiev to end a corruption investigation into the disappearance of foreign aid because it was going to a non-governmental organization run by billionaire George Soros.

Giuliani, Donald Trump's personal attorney, unveiled his findings in an interview with Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk for his podcast, a copy of which was obtained by DailyMail.com.

He told Kirk he has told President Trump of his findings.

'I have notified the president of that,' he said in the 30-minute interview, which will be posted online Monday.

Rudy Giuliani revealed some of what he learned on his Ukraine trip

+4

Rudy Giuliani revealed some of what he learned on his Ukraine trip

Giuliani said he informed President Trump of his findings

Giuliani said he informed President Trump of his findings

The former New York City mayor described how he discovered that back in 2017 an organization he called the 'Ukrainian accounting authority' did a study, found $5.3 billion in foreign aid missing  and attempted to investigate it.

He claimed the U.S. - then under the Obama administration - moved to 'quash' the probe.

'All of the sudden, members of the American Embassy, under control of Marie Yovanovitch, I call her Saint Marie Yovanovitch, come and tell them [the Ukrainians] – come and tell them – 'there's no need to do this, we're okay with the spending.'

He added: 'It comes down from the top not to investigate.'

Yovanovitch was appointed ambassador to the Ukraine by President Obama in 2016. Trump recalled her in April 2019 after a smear campaign led by Giuliani. 

Giuliani traveled to the Ukraine earlier this month as House Democrats heated up their impeachment investigation into President Trump. 

Giuliani went on to explain why the embassy 'quashed' the Ukraine probe about corruption in their government, laying out his unproven allegation that the money was being funneled to non-governmental organizations run by George Soros and his children.

Soros is a frequent topic of conspiracy theories - usually involving his Jewish heritage. He's donated billions to his philanthropic agency, the Open Society Foundations, is a mega-donor to the Democratic Party, and a boogeyman for conservatives. 

Giuliani offered no proof of his allegations and he's sought to blame on Soros in previous media appearances - pushing theories the billionaire businessman funded Ukrainian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.

President Trump and Giuliani have both pushed the unproven theory that it was the Ukraine, and not Russia, that interfered in the 2016 contest. U.S. intelligence agencies found it was Moscow who interfered. 

Soros' philanthropy does do work in the Ukraine but his organization has said it does work in all former Soviet bloc countries to help them transition to democracy.

Dailymail.com reached out to Open Society Foundations for comment. 

Giuliani, in his interview with Kirk, was insistent it was Soros behind the Ukrainian corruption - with American help. 

'The money was being given out to the embassy and you know who it was being given to – not to the government, but the NGOs. Who were the NGOs?' Giuliani said.

'Soros and the children of Soros,' he said dramatically. 'Left wing, further left wing, socialists, anarchists, communists.'

He went on to rail that it was a 'complete corrupt scheme quashed by our embassy.'

Giuliani claimed his findings justified President Trump's July 25 conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

'It totally justifies that first part of his conversation with Zelensky about the unaccountability of the spending of the money. People in the Ukraine told me to thank the president for being the first president to challenge the corruption. They said we need America to challenge the corruption when Obama wouldn't do it and Bush wouldn't do it since you Americans participated in it we thought it was okay with them,' he said.

Giuliani claimed the U.S. squashed a Ukrainian investigation into the disappearance of money because the funds were going to billionaire George Soros

Giuliani claimed the U.S. squashed a Ukrainian investigation into the disappearance of money because the funds were going to billionaire George Soros

Giuliani talked to Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk for his podcast; Kirk (far left) is seen above at his conference with Donald Trump Jr, Kimberly Guilfoyle and Laura Ingraham

Giuliani talked to Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk for his podcast; Kirk (far left) is seen above at his conference with Donald Trump Jr, Kimberly Guilfoyle and Laura Ingraham

Giuliani associates also have pushed unproven conspiracy theory involving the Ukraine and Soros but this is the first time the former mayor has laid out specific ties to the U.S. embassy and Yovanovitch, who Giuliani ran a smear campaign to have her removed from her post. 

Former Trump deputy National Security Adviser Fiona Hill, in her testimony on Capitol Hill during the impeachment investigation, compared the smear campaign to 'the new Protocols of the Elders of Zion.'

Giuliani has previously asserted - falsely - that Yovanovitch was working for Soros and that Soros' organization fabricated evidence against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to get him convicted.

Republican lawyer Joseph diGenova, who helped Giuliani with his work in the Ukraine, claimed to Fox News last month that Soros controls parts of the State Department and FBI and of using 'every lever of the United States government' to take over Ukraine. 

'Well, there's no doubt that George Soros controls a very large part of the career Foreign Service at the United States State Department. He also controls the activities of FBI agents overseas who work for NGOs, work with NGOs. That was very evident in Ukraine,' he told Lou Dobbs. 

'The bottom line is this, George Soros wants to run Ukraine and he's doing everything he can to use every lever of the United States government to make that happen, for business interests, not for good government business,' he added. 

Giuliani spoke to Kirk's organization on Thursday at its annual gathering in West Palm Beach, Florida. It's unclear what date the podcast was taped. 

Turning Point USA is a conservative nonprofit that hosts gatherings for college students and high schoolers.  

In the podcast, former mayor also brought up former Vice President Joe Biden, alleging he and other unnamed Democratic politicians have made millions out of the Ukraine. 

'We've got Democratic politicians in this country who have made a fortune – it isn't just Joe Biden,' he said.

'A couple of their sons and husbands have taken in millions and more than millions. This is monetarizing public office and the game is, don't give me the hundred million, give it to my son because that's not on a financial disclosure form. But if you know it's being done for that purpose, it's bribery,' he added. 

Trump and Giuliani allege Biden - as vice president - pushed the Ukraine to fire its top prosecutor to help a gas company that had his son Hunter Biden on its board.

Biden denies the charges and pointed out he was following U.S. and international policy.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7820293/Giuliani-claims-U-S-embassy-not-stop-Ukraine-corruption-scheme-funneling-money-Soros.html

• Thanks 3