Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Go Iraq Part 10

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iraqi citizens could be finding out first hand . It is easier , safer and more convenient to live their financial lives through use of e commerce . Less need for physical cash day to day in the street

This is a time series chart for currency issued by CBI. It is a cumulative monthly value.......starting from 2004 (I assumed).    Since it has cumulative values, it will always be a rising c

We are on “Go Iraq part 10” and no RV yet. I hope it happens before “Go Iraq part 11”😁    Merry Christmas and a happy 2020 to all🎅🏻🎄   6ly410 thanks for all the info you bring to D

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

Thanks 6ly410,   Should be some XRP-RIPPLE tokens in that picture.....right about where the split is, imo

Absolutely!

Also, don't the bills look like a one for one?  Three 100 US dollars in exchange for three 100 Iraqi Dinar.

• Upvote 5
4 hours ago, Floridian said:

Absolutely!

Also, don't the bills look like a one for one?  Three 100 US dollars in exchange for three 100 Iraqi Dinar.

If that was the case Floridian, and I'm dreaming it should be..1 to 1.... there should be $75,000 on the other side of those three 25,000 Dinar notes...:backflip::)

wouldn't hurt if those XRP were in the equation too! Cheers!

Edited by 64jaguar
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

If that was the case Floridian, and I'm dreaming it should be..1 to 1.... there should be $75,000 on the other side of those three 25,000 Dinar notes...:backflip::)

Yep, you're right.  I didn't look at the dinar closely enough.  Those are 25,000 notes.

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Did you just say XRP - I am loving XRP.  :bravo:

Chuck, you and I both!! I only really discovered XRP in March.. Wish I had learned more about it years ago and collected, collected..

• Thanks 2
1 minute ago, fioranosportscars said:

XRP, Vechain, Cardano and XLR are gonna be huge...... bigger than bitcoin... I suggest you expand your portfolio now Vechain is up %29

I agree, we are all sitting on a once in a life time global shift in wealth - for those that take advantage of it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

XRP, Vechain, Cardano and XLR are gonna be huge...... bigger than bitcoin... I suggest you expand your portfolio now Vechain is up %29

I’m waiting for a slight pull back in Vechain then will pick some up. Been in the game long enough to try and not FOMO lol 😂 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’m waiting for a slight pull back in Vechain then will pick some up. Been in the game long enough to try and not FOMO lol 😂 

VNT did take a big up yesterday. 

• Upvote 2

Sunday evening, officially opened the Paradise Square after being rehabilitated by the Engineering Service of the Private Banks Association and supported by the Central Bank under the supervision of the Baghdad secretariat and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. Rehabilitation funded the Community Initiative Fund, supported by private banks.
Translated

No photo description available.

My speech at the opening of Al-Firdous Square after its rehabilitation by the engineering department of the Association of Private Banks and under the supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Private Banks and in cooperation with the Baghdad Municipality and the Ministry of Culture