Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Info from my Shia friend

GregHi

I forgot to relay this, last night, Monday night, I discussed with my friend about Allawi possiblybecoming the new PM and his comment was, “Allawi is weak”.. evidently he saw an interview in Arabic with Allawi and he said the reporter just ran all over him and he didn’t seem like a strong leader at all.. Obviously this was just my friends opinion.. That was about the extent of our quick conversation last night.. ;)   

• Thanks 10
  • Upvote 2

Tid bits from my friend tonight:

about Saleh’s resignation.. He said several people were giving him praise because of his bravery in stepping down but my friend, (being a Shia) was not impressed.. he just said he was running back to Kurdistan..

About the reason the Kurds walked out of parliament before the vote on the election law... he said it was because the law does nothing for the Kurds and they will be appealing the decision..

about Sistanis speech later today. He said Sistanis speech will not be political in nature  today.. I can’t emphasize enough how much power Sistani yields.. Everyone listens to him.. my friend said when Sistani declared a jihad against ISIS that everyone went out to fight them, including Iraqis here in the US, they flew home to Iraq and many lost their lives.. He yields a lot of power with the people.. They view him as “The old Wise man”!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, King Bean said:

We have our own here on DV. When Thug speaks, people listen!!    :lol:

Yo Snap - See, I Told U Just How Thugly I Look Without My Makeup ! :o 

Related image

But Now, First Off - I Usually Like To Start Out With A Heavy Amount Of Spackle For A Base ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 15

The topic tonight that we talked about was the US bombing of the pro Iranian sites. He told me that the reason everyone is condemning the US striking the sites is for a few reasons. Some of the people in the sites were viewed as “good” people by the Iraqis.. I know that sounds strange, but that’s basically what he said. Also, if the GOI and leaders can complain about those events it draws some attention and criticism off of themselves due to the protests.

I asked him why Sistani also criticized the US for the bombing the pro Iran sites and he said that Sistanis words were actually that he criticized the US and at the same time criticized Iraq for allowing the 11 specific events (rockets fired on US basses) to occur. He is going to be sending me an article in Arabic from Sistani and also translate it for us and I will post it here if he does..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 11
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, GregHi said:

The topic tonight that we talked about was the US bombing of the pro Iranian sites. He told me that the reason everyone is condemning the US striking the sites is for a few reasons. Some of the people in the sites were viewed as “good” people by the Iraqis.. I know that sounds strange, but that’s basically what he said. Also, if the GOI and leaders can complain about those events it draws some attention and criticism off of themselves due to the protests.

I asked him why Sistani also criticized the US for the bombing the pro Iran sites and he said that Sistanis words were actually that he criticized the US and at the same time criticized Iraq for allowing the 11 specific events (rockets fired on US basses) to occur. He is going to be sending me an article in Arabic from Sistani and also translate it for us and I will post it here if he does..

Thanks GregHi, always like reading your posts. Have a happy New Year my friend. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks GregHi, always like reading your posts. Have a happy New Year my friend. :tiphat:

Thanks Chuck and happy New year to you also buddy! We have been on this ride for many years, let’s hope it’s over really soon in the coming weeks..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Thanks Chuck and happy New year to you also buddy! We have been on this ride for many years, let’s hope it’s over really soon in the coming weeks..

9 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

happy new year to everyone..... its almost over...

Let's hope 2020 bring everyone here a little finical joy.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

On 12/27/2019 at 7:16 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks GregHi, great insight. 

Hey Chuck, it has been a while and I saw somewhere you had picked up some new TB Silk shirts. How do you like them compared to the Linen you are used too.

What ever you do save the Dry Cleaning and simply soak then in mildly warm water with a little HE Liquid, rinse well and hang dry. After it is dry toss in the drier with a damp towel and iron with Stream on silk setting even the Embroidered backs can be done the same way.

I ran across a new worn once Embroidered back TB once for $12.00 of best offer some one had put in the washer and then the drier....Wrinkled as heck....Offered her $8.00 with Free Shipping...Bingo, like new shirt I wear all the time.

Karsten

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Karsten said:

Hey Chuck, it has been a while and I saw somewhere you had picked up some new TB Silk shirts. How do you like them compared to the Linen you are used too.

What ever you do save the Dry Cleaning and simply soak then in mildly warm water with a little HE Liquid, rinse well and hang dry. After it is dry toss in the drier with a damp towel and iron with Stream on silk setting even the Embroidered backs can be done the same way.

I ran across a new worn once Embroidered back TB once for $12.00 of best offer some one had put in the washer and then the drier....Wrinkled as heck....Offered her $8.00 with Free Shipping...Bingo, like new shirt I wear all the time.

Karsten

Hey man, was thinking about you over the Christmas. Got a few of those TB Slik shirts. I talked to the manager of the one here. He uses a dry cleaning product sold at Walmart. Just throws them in the dry with the packet. Thanks for the cleaning instructions. DK is too expensive. 

A Embroidered back for $8 is insane - great find. 

I hope you have a Happy New Year and I am praying that 2020 is it for all of us. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Hey man, was thinking about you over the Christmas. Got a few of those TB Slik shirts. I talked to the manager of the one here. He uses a dry cleaning product sold at Walmart. Just throws them in the dry with the packet. Thanks for the cleaning instructions. DK is too expensive. 

A Embroidered back for $8 is insane - great find. 

I hope you have a Happy New Year and I am praying that 2020 is it for all of us. 

Well should this thing every happen and we all get to "Party Like it's 2019"  we can be the Cool TB Tables where all the Hot Chicks want to Hang with the Well Dressed Guys 😎

Karsten

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Well should this thing every happen and we all get to "Party Like it's 2019"  we can be the Cool TB Tables where all the Hot Chicks want to Hang with the Well Dressed Guys 😎

Karsten

I am counting on it. :lol:

I am wanting that "Party Like it's 2019" .   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, GregHi said:

Thanks for the posts, they are great 

• Thanks 3

This little bit of info via text tonight with my Iraqi Shia friend. I can’t paste a screenshot of the text because it says the file is too large, so I’ll just Copy the text... 

me: Hey ask your friends that are on the ground protesting in Baghdad if the attack on the US embassy was Iraqi protestors or was it actually Iranian militia who were leading it..

Him: Happy New Year Greg

No need to ask I've been following 

It's lead by Iranian 

Iraqi protestors will not leave revolutionary square and go make small stupid fire miles away from the US embassy

so evidently the US embassy is miles away from where they are living and protesting In the ”revolutionary square”.. so there you go.

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2