Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Treachery Or Treason?

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

No every outlet said he followed the whistleblower law to the T. He did not go to any newspaper.

Ok if you say so.  

The Senate is going to get in on this as well.  I’m not trying to duck the debate. I’m just exhausted from a full day of trading.  Let’s see how it plays out in the following days.  

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/09/senate-demands-trump-stop-blocking-whistleblower-complaint.html

• Thanks 2

Just now, Indraman said:

Was it against the law when Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company and his son, or the $1 Billion US loan guarantees would be canceled? This fact has been known for two years. Biden just recently bragged about doing this very thing to the press. Where were you and your moral outrage when this was reported back in May?

This is a Political Witch Hunt and does everything to expose the LEFT, the Democrats, and people who back Impeachment as Political Hacks and Idealogues. Every else in middle America sees the charade for what it is and will not stand idly by to let this POTUS be removed from office. Mark my words, Impeachment will fail and Trump will be the 45th President of the United States, for FOUR more years.

Sorry to be the barer of GREAT news!

Indy

Again every news outlet has said there is no basis to this accusations(including Fox News) I agree the impeachment will fail because the Republicans in the senate will trying to save their jobs. Question, do you think is is illegal for a President to ask a foreign leader to investigate a political foe?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, caddieman said:

What you say might be true........but........Trump has said that he talked to a foreign leader about Joe and his son and asked him to investigate it. That is out of his own mouth. And that is against the constitution. There is no argument. That is against the law period. No fake news. Trump broke the law. Will he get impeached? No the senate will vote on party lines Reps will try and save their jobs vs the job they have have to the constitution of the US. Trump will survive just like Clinton did. It will be up to the American people to decide if he sticks around after 2020. I pray he won’t.

You are wrong....the President by law would be required to ask questions about/investigate any indiscretion of a former Government official once discovered....failing to to so could lead to dereliction of duties charges......just the facts...    CL

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Again every news outlet has said there is no basis to this accusations(including Fox News) I agree the impeachment will fail because the Republicans in the senate will trying to save their jobs. Question, do you think is is illegal for a President to ask a foreign leader to investigate a political foe?

Where do you get this?

"Again every news outlet has said there is no basis to this accusations(including Fox News)"

Biden is in video admitting that he did this for his son.

To answer your question, I think President Trump asking to open back up an investigation that was previously closed because Biden used his political powers as Vice President to close it, comes no where near breaking the law. Now instead, if Trump were to ask Ukraine to fabricate false evidence to make it appear as Biden worked with Ukraine to influence American elections, and pay them out of RNC coffers and his own Presidential campaign to do this, then yes this would be a crime.

Oh wait, this is what Hillarious Clinton did, and the LAME-STREAM MEDIA, the FBI, CIA, and the DOJ all conspired to promote the idea of TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION...silly me...I got confused about who was committing what crime.

Indy

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

You are wrong....the President by law would be required to ask questions about/investigate any indiscretion of a former Government official once discovered....failing to to so could lead to dereliction of duties charges......just the facts...    CL

Lol 

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Lol wrong

Dereliction of duty is a specific offense under United States Code Title 10, Section 892, Article 92 and applies to all branches of the US military. A service member who is derelict has willfully refused to perform his duties (or follow a given order) or has incapacitated himself in such a way that he cannot perform his duties. Such incapacitation includes the person falling asleep while on duty requiring wakefulness, his getting drunk or otherwise intoxicated and consequently being unable to perform his duties, shooting himself and thus being unable to perform any duty, or his vacating his post contrary to regulations. Article 92 also applies to service members whose acts or omissions rise to the level of criminally negligent behavior. The first such case charged occurred during World War II, when Army Air Force Lieutenants William Sincock and Theodore Balides were court-martialed for dereliction of duty when they mistakenly dropped bombs on Zürich, a city of Switzerland, which was a neutral country during that war. Both men were later acquitted.[1]

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Lol 

Lol wrong

Dereliction of duty is a specific offense under United States Code Title 10, Section 892, Article 92 and applies to all branches of the US military. A service member who is derelict has willfully refused to perform his duties (or follow a given order) or has incapacitated himself in such a way that he cannot perform his duties. Such incapacitation includes the person falling asleep while on duty requiring wakefulness, his getting drunk or otherwise intoxicated and consequently being unable to perform his duties, shooting himself and thus being unable to perform any duty, or his vacating his post contrary to regulations. Article 92 also applies to service members whose acts or omissions rise to the level of criminally negligent behavior. The first such case charged occurred during World War II, when Army Air Force Lieutenants William Sincock and Theodore Balides were court-martialed for dereliction of duty when they mistakenly dropped bombs on Zürich, a city of Switzerland, which was a neutral country during that war. Both men were later acquitted.[1]

Nice try.......looking the other way qualifies as well......see it....say something.....isn't that the Obama way?

CL

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Nice try.......looking the other way qualifies as well......see it....say something.....isn't that the Obama way?

CL

Obama stated, there were no scandales when he was president! lol. He had plenty of help hiding those scandals and the dam is about to burst! 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

I find it amazing that the transcript hasn't been published yet and the whistle blower hasn't testified yet and we are starting an impeachment inquiry. Did we not learn anything the first go around?

Just like any democrat fix. When your solution is not working, double the money and the efforts and go down in flames. Distraction! The guilty one, pointing the finger at someone else. Hilary, obama, biden, FBI, CIA, yada yada yada!😲

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Pitcher said:

If you believe in what you were writing then you shouldn’t quit.  I know it’s hard not to take the push back personally but quitting is final.  

All I ever wanted from you or other Liberals is an honest, respectful debate.  No one is 100% correct in these discussions, why, because  NONE of us are privy to all the details of an issue.  We all have our prejudices and strong beliefs, that’s what makes debate so special.  

Take a few days, weeks, months, or whatever it takes and if you don’t miss it you’re done.  If you find you like the verbal banter even with a few attacks then you’re voice will be welcomed back.  Some may not believe what I’m writing and are saying, bye bye, but I’m not one of those.  

Thanks...But again I think I'd like the time I spend here on DV to be a good thing , a tranquil thing  that I feel good about  somehow and not a struggling and fighting burden which makes me feel bad and tense , which objectively is pointless.....

Years ago, when I was younger, I admit  I'd have chosen to go straight ahead like a bull or something like that, not caring about any critics....Now at 62 I simply do not have the mental strength to do that...

As I said before, I'd rather go for ( possibly) peace and harmony ( again, possibly) rather than a never-ending war, conflict and harsh feelings...And what for , in the end, frankly.?..Nobody ( not myself, nor others) is ever going to change their minds on whatever ....And besides ...I risk offending Folks  whom I do not even know personally , I do not know their personal stories, their plight, the pain they had to get through, simply by following their ideals etc   ...I do not want all that to happen

So , since I can't see many alternatives about this one, I better cut the problem at the root

What I can do and will do is simple....I'll read articles on US Politics that I deem interesting just out of this Forum context.....Not too big a deal.....Perfectly doable

Best and peace out

Edited by umbertino

‘Shut up, moron. Shut up. Shut up’: Trump lawyer Giuliani abuses fellow TV guest live on air as impeachment rocks White House

8458e560-270c-11e9-bdff-2159a169e0ba
The IndependentSeptember 25, 2019

data_3_0.jpg?s=6946625b323626161a5c686b8b84e50a&c=08204558c97425e9f24e118811b762ee&a=foxnews&mr=0
Scroll back up to restore default view.

Rudy Giuliani hurled abuse at a fellow Fox News guest, calling him a “serial liar” and a “moron” as the president’s opponents pledged to seek Donald Trump’s removal from office.

With the threat of impeachment hanging in the air, Mr Giuliani’s outburst on Fox News’ The Ingraham Angle came as he looked to defend Donald Trump and himself from allegations the president had offered to trade aid for political favours with the government of Ukraine.

The lawyer lambasted fellow guest Chris Hahn, a former aide to senior Democrat Chuck Schumer, saying he should “sue him for libel” after the liberal commentator implied Giuliani was asked by the US State Department “to dig up political dirt on Trump’s opponent”.

The outburst came as he looked to defend Donald Trump and himself from allegations the President had offered to trade aid for political favours: Fox News
The outburst came as he looked to defend Donald Trump and himself from allegations the President had offered to trade aid for political favours: Fox News

“Shut up moron, shut up” the president’s legal representative shouted over the left-wing pundit. “You don’t know what you’re talking about idiot. You’re just lying…just keep your lying mouth shut.”

However in an earlier segment of the show Mr Giuliani admitted to making himself central to White House’s relationship between the US and Ukraine on order of the State department, and that digging into the history of Biden’s relationship with the country was part of his job as the president’s defence lawyer.

When confronted with quotes from a US official who claimed the president’s lawyer had “inserted himself” into Washington’s relationship with the eastern-European nation, he said: “Man I really did, and you know who I did it at the request of? The State Department.

“I never talked to a Ukrainian official until the State Department called me [and asked me] to do it. And then I reported every conversation back to them.”

He went on to imply officials in the government department were “bullies”, and that Mr Biden was “intellectually challenged” and a “crook”.

43236dce51dab4a8104d180585cea8c8

It comes as an anonymous whistle-blower complaint from a member of the intelligence community slowly comes to light, with leaks implying the President may have repeatedly told the Ukrainian President Vlodoymyr Zolensky he could only receive US aid if his nation investigated 2020 frontrunner Joe Biden and his son’s relationship with the country.

The allegation of a quid pro quo deal between the US and a smaller nation for political ends has fuelled the Democrat’s most senior politician, Nancy Pelosi, to seek Trump’s removal from office.

In return the White House has alleged Mr Biden meddled in a criminal investigation into firm Burisma Holdings, of which his son Hunter was a board member, by calling for the nation’s prosecutor general Viktor Shokin to be fired for corruption. Mr Biden has strongly denied the claims, adding that he was part of a push from multiple world leaders for Mr Shokin to step down.

In previous interviews Mr Giuliani has admitted to “asking” Ukraine to conduct investigations into Mr Biden and his son, adding that the White House had the “right” to get involved despite Washington’s continued decision to withhold aid from the country.

“We’re not meddling in an election, we’re meddling in an investigation, which we have a right to do,” Mr Giuliani said in May when asked by the New York Times about the parallels between Ukraine and the special counsel’s inquiry into Russian interference.

“There’s nothing illegal about it,” he added. “Somebody could say it’s improper. And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

https://news.yahoo.com/shut-moron-shut-shut-trump-083242125.html

Everything an honest person needs to know about Trump and Giuliani's intent with pressuring Ukraine to investigate Biden in Rudy's own words.

“There’s nothing illegal about it,” he added. “Somebody could say it’s improper. And this isn’t foreign policy — I’m asking them to do an investigation that they’re doing already and that other people are telling them to stop. And I’m going to give them reasons why they shouldn’t stop it because that information will be very, very helpful to my client, and may turn out to be helpful to my government.”

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE 

On Tuesday Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced impeachment investigations against President Donald Trump for allegedly putting pressure on Ukrainian President Zelensky to investigate the Biden Crime Family for laundering hundreds of thousands of dollars from Ukraine. The bogus accusations were based on hearsay from an anti-Trump “whistleblower” who supports a rival political opponent.

On Wednesday the transcript of the call between President Trump and President Zelensky was released.

By late Wednesday morning we all know the allegations were false.

President Trump did not put pressure on the Ukrainian leader and did not even bring up the subject with him during the call.

Durbin-Leahy-Menendez-Getty.jpg
Durbin, Leahy, Menendez Getty

Now this…

Last year three Democrat Senators urged the Ukrainian government to investigate President Trump!

It is clear, by the new Democrat rules, Senators Menendez, Leahy and Durbin must resign in disgrace for using foreign operatives to influence a US election.

Via Mike Cernovich:
dem-letter-ukraine-1.jpg

• Thanks 2