Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Treachery Or Treason?

Biden’s request in 2016 that Ukraine’s president at the time, Petro O. Poroshenko, dismiss a prosecutor who had investigated the gas company.

End Quote

Poroshenko used to be a very bad guy, almost a dictator, with a TON of dirty businesses.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petro_Poroshenko

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Caddieman, you seem to forget the Rapest Clinton, far worst than anything Trump has done. Maybe you did not support system" rel="">support Clinton, I don't know. And the joke of Obummer. Do we REALY know anything about this imposter? Where was he really born? Where did he really go to college? Does he really have a law degree from Harvard? Who bankrolled this incompetent fool? Many other questions that the left like to sweep under the rug. I have no problem with you or anyone else hammering Trump for some of the things he says or does that you do not like, but don't act he is the first or only one to do such things. Especially when the left's track record is so corrupt, dishonest and dismissal.

Clinton should have been impeached. I am independent and have never voted Democratic in my life. But in 2020 I am going to have to. Trump in my opinion is not fit to hold this office.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Umbertino.  It was a terrible loss for our family.

I understand and I am really sorry as I know ( just like everybody else) what it means to lose a beloved one....The  word "Devastating" does not give the idea of it even remotely

Sorry...Out of pluses at the moment

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Since we are being respectful do you want to understand what set me off the other night or do you want to drop it. I can go either way.  Once I say my piece it’s over unless we need to continue.  

I already dropped it...As you see you're off my list

I do not like to have harsh feelings toward anybody myself as I'm the one feeling bad myself about it...So...Fine to me

You and me can talk cuisine, softball, women, travels, cars and how to make money through investments ( as you seem to be an expert due to your job) and we could simply skip Politics...Is that OK with you?

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1

Haha. That’s funny.  I will just say this.  I respect your right to believe and say what you believe anytime you want as long as you are respectful to what I believe and want to write.  Some of your posts crossed those lines in my opinion and I went off on you big time.  

It it may be hard for you to understand how I feel about the state of affairs in our country the last 20 years.  You are posting from a foreign country about things that people have STRONG and OPPOSING VIEWS.  Our country is very much divided and the rhetoric is getting downright nasty.  I don’t mind it so much coming from a man like Shabbs who has served his country but hearing it from you, a foreigner,  sometimes gets my blood boiling.  That may offend you but it shouldn’t.  It’s like a family squabble, it’s ok for my brother to call me a name but if an outsider tries that he’s going to get a beat down. 

You just need to be to be aware that when discussing OUR PRESIDENT, OUR POLITICS, OUR DIFFERENCES. You better pack some RESPECT!!!!   

When I saw you were posting I wrote about my family on purpose.  People in my family have served this country.  People in my family have paid some high prices even though we may not have liked our Government’s decisions in going to war.  I hated VN but I served.  My kids hated going to war but they felt like it was their duty so they did what was asked of them.  

I don’t know if I’m conveying my full thoughts so I will stop.  Please know I never hold hatred, grudges, or bad feeling towards anyone for too long.  I’m too old to do that.  Most of the time you are respectful but in the future you need to be a little more careful when taking US politics. Some of us aren’t going to take too kindly to it when and if you cross the line again.  This is like I said, a family squabble.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

As Joe Biden plummets in the popularity, Democratic lawmakers and the MSM have gone into panic mode after a whistleblower report of political malfeasance during a July phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky about the Biden family's dealings turned out to be fake news

Since the initial report, the Trump-Zelensky call has been downgraded to remove implications of a quid pro quo - and attention is now turning to what the Bidens actually did

And to protect Biden - who is still the Democratic 2020 frontrunner (barely), the media is simply ignoring the facts in order to peddle an election interference narrative.

"They want to bypass the fact that Joe Biden, in his own words, in multiple interviews, said that he threw the straw and had to go to the Ukraine and have a conversation and tell them to fire the individual that was doing the investigation into his son...," former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told Breitbart News on Saturday - adding that the new narrative is "Oh, my God, Donald Trump might have had a conversation, asking if there was anything done” related to the Hunter Biden investigation while they hyperventilate about Trump talking to Zelensky

On Sunday, President Trump told reporters before departing for events in Texas and Ohio that his call with Zelensky was "largely congratulatory, was largely corruption, all of the corruption taking place." 

"It was largely the fact that we don’t want our people, like Vice President Biden and his son, creating to the corruption already in the Ukraine," he added - insisting that an anonymous intelligence whistleblower had raised "false alarms" over his conversations with a foreign leader - and he would have no problem with his attorney Rudy Giuliani testifying to Congress about the whole thing, according to Bloomberg

"You can’t have people doing false alarms like this," said Trump. 

In a July 25 phone call with Zelenskiy, Trump asked the Ukrainian leader to investigate Biden’s son Hunter, according to a person familiar with the call. Trump defended the call on Sunday.

I said nothing wrong, it was perfect. I assume many people are on the line. I know that before I make the call,” Trump told reporters as he departed for events ahead of the United Nations General Assembly next week. “What wasn’t perfect was the horrible thing Joe Biden said.

The Washington Post has reported that the whistle-blower’s complaint concerns Trump’s interactions with Zelenskiy. Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said in an interview with a Ukrainian news outlet, Hromadske, on Saturday that “Trump did not pressure Zelenskiy.” -Bloomberg

The whistleblower didn't actually hear the call

Buried in a recent CNN article noted by the Daily Wire's Ashe Schow, "The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications," adding "Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their

Ukraine's Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko, meanwhile, said Trump didn't pressure Ukraine. 

"President Trump is interested, his advisor, [Rudolph] Giuliani, newspapers, Democrats, Republicans are interested in whether pressure had been put on Ukraine. I want to say that we are an independent state, we have our own secrets,” said Prystaiko. 

"I know what the conversation was about and I think there was no pressure. There was talk, conversations are different, leaders have the right to discuss any problems that exist. This conversation was long, friendly, and it touched on a lot of questions, including those requiring serious answers." 

Impeach anyway!

Three Democratic-led house committees, meanwhile, have launched a "large-scale investigation" into whether Trump pressured Ukraine - while as noted above, their only go-to now is that Trump attempted to interfere in the 2020 US election - while absurdly glossing over the fact that Biden openly bragged, on camera, about pressuring Ukraine to fire the guy investigating his son! 

• Thanks 3

News

Tapper Corners Mnuchin: Wouldn’t You Find it Inappropriate if Obama Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump’s Kids?

a76e9ca0-ba9f-11e7-afbd-e700b0f36d78_daily_beast.png
The Daily BeastSeptember 22, 2019

5d87844e8994f54fb20c6ace_o_U_v2.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin found himself in a rhetorical trap of his own making on Sunday when CNN’s Jake Tapper cornered the treasury chief as he defended President Donald Trump’s efforts to pressure the Ukrainian president to investigate Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

During his appearance on State of the Union, Mnuchin immediately deflected when pressed by Tapper as to whether or not it was common for presidents to push foreign leaders to investigate their political rivals, pivoting instead to Biden’s claim he hasn’t spoken to his son about his business dealings.

30979f1e3adf631eb0a875c09e7fdb73

“I haven’t heard that and I think you’re speculating on what the president said,” the Trump official said. “I would say these are confidential discussions between two foreign leaders but I think the bigger issue is Biden came out this weekend saying he never had any discussions with his son. His son came out and said he had had business discussions with his father so I think that the real issue is not what the president said, but what, indeed, did Biden’s son do.”

Trump Whistleblower Saga Threatens to Blow Up 2020 Campaign

Mnuchin went on to repeatedly dismiss the reports on the president’s pressure campaign to get Ukraine to look into his political opponent as “speculation,” while at the same time saying it was a “terrible precedent” for Congress to be able to look at the whistleblower complaint because “conversations between world leaders are meant to be confidential.”

Tapper, meanwhile, continued to grill Mnuchin on the matter despite the Trump Cabinet member’s attempts to evade, eventually confronting Mnuchin with a hypothetical situation.

“Let me just close by asking, if for instance, President Obama had pressured a foreign leader, Putin or the president of Ukraine, anyone said 'I want you to look into Donald Trump Jr., or I want you to look into Eric Trump,' international businessmen, both of them, would you not find that inappropriate?” Tapper asked.

“I’m not going to speculate on that,” Mnuchin replied. “What I do find inappropriate is the fact that Vice President Biden—at the time’s—son did very significant business dealings in Ukraine. I, for one, find that to be concerning and to me that is the issue perhaps that should be further investigated.”

The CNN anchor, however, said he didn’t understand Mnuchin’s answer because it appeared he was saying it is “okay for Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump to do business all over the world and okay for Ivanka Trump to have copyrights approved all over the world while President Trump is president and while Joe Biden is vice president his son shouldn’t be able to do business dealings.”

As Mnuchin insisted he didn’t want to “go into more of these details,” Tapper fired back: “Well, you’re setting a precedent that the president is violating.”

“Again, I think there is a significant difference in what you’re saying, okay,” Mnuchin contended. “What I was saying between Biden and his son’s relationship with the Ukraine oligarch and potential business dealings that the Trump Organization has had which predated his presidency.”

The CNN host, for his part, made sure to end the conversation on this issue by pointing out that “the Ukrainian prosecutor said there is no evidence of any wrongdoing” by either Joe Biden or his son.

Elsewhere on Sunday, allies of the president defended Trump’s collusion attempts to get a foreign leader to interfere in the 2020 election while also calling for more scrutiny into the Bidens’ actions abroad. Appearing on Face the NationSecretary of State Mike Pompeo endorsed Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani’s scheme to pressure Ukraine to open a probe into Biden.

“If there was election interference that took place by [Vice President Joe Biden], I think the American people deserve to know,” he said.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), meanwhile, told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo that while he wasn’t really on board with Congress being able to look at the phone call at the center of the whistleblower complaint because it set a bad “precedent,” he did feel that the Justice Department needed to investigate Biden and Ukraine.

“So nobody’s looked at this, but somebody should, so I’m hoping that the Department of Justice will look at the Biden-Ukraine connection like we looked at the Trump-Russia connection,” he declared, adding: “There’s enough smoke here.”

And then there was Trump himself. Speaking to reporters on Sunday morning, the president insisted that he wasn’t looking to “hurt” Biden and had “no problem” with Congress speaking to Giuliani about his Ukraine antics. At the same time, however, the president basically confessed that his call with Ukraine was centered on pressuring them into investigating the former vice president.

“It was largely [about] fact that we don't want our people like Vice President Biden and his son creating to the corruption already in the Ukraine,” the president boasted.

https://news.yahoo.com/tapper-corners-mnuchin-wouldn-t-150143116.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

I don’t know if what I’m thinking is correct or not but I’ll throw it out there.  Many times if a Political Party knows it’s potenial candidate has a few skeletons they try to get it all out in the open to see if the old news will sink him/her.  If the polls say it’s not a deal breaker then continue campaigning.  The last thing any Political Party wants is a mid summer surprise after a said candidate is now the Party’s pick.  

Uncle Joe has a lot of baggage and he hasn’t performed well in the debates.  Warren has done just good enough and is packing in some large crowds at her rally’s.  Maybe, just maybe Uncle Joe is being set up.  Maybe the DNC really wants Warren or Bernie as their Party’s choice next November.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Tapper Corners Mnuchin: Wouldn’t You Find it Inappropriate if Obama Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump’s Kids?

It happened.  If you follow the IG reports and the RC story Trumps kid was spied on AND questioned before Congress.  You can’t tell me Barry didn’t know anything about that.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It happened.  If you follow the IG reports and the RC story Trumps kid was spied on AND questioned before Congress.  You can’t tell me Barry didn’t know anything about that.  

Interestingly enough, Mnuchin never mentioned that to Tapper.......You can't tell me Steve wasn't coached on that very talking point before his State of the Union appearance.

GO RV, then BV

Politics

Fox’s Judge Napolitano: Trump’s ‘Act of Corruption’ With Ukraine Is ‘Most Serious Charge’ He’s Faced Yet

The Daily Beast Justin Baragona,The Daily Beast 56 minutes ago 

4462a6f0-de1b-11e9-9ffa-0b5d36f0f5ca
Scroll back up to restore default view.

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano put some distance between himself and many of his Fox colleagues when it comes to President Donald Trump seeking assistance from a foreign leader in the upcoming election, describing it as an “act of corruption” that is the “most serious charge” yet against the president.

Appearing Monday on the Fox Business Network, Napolitano—who warned in June that Trump was “prepared to commit a felony to get re-elected—was asked by host David Asman about the ongoing controversy surrounding a whistleblower’s complaint surrounding Trump’s communications with Ukraine.

“Who is in more trouble here,” Asman declared. “The president who had this phone call with the Ukrainian leader or Joe Biden who actually did have a quid pro quo with regard to Ukraine when he was vice president?” (The Ukrainian prosecutor general said in May that there is no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son Hunter.)

f4193566e31fe836ce2ad5d1e5541f10  

“I think this is the most serious charge against the president, far more serious than what Bob Mueller dug or dragged up against him,” Napolitano noted. “If there was a quid pro quo—it does appear as though a quarter of a billion dollars in defensive weaponry was held back for a period of time while these eight conversations were going on between the president.”

Asman, meanwhile, pointed to a Wall Street Journal report noting that the July call between Trump and the Ukrainian president didn’t reveal a specific quid pro quo.

“So if you are the President of the United States and you are making a conversation that you know your intelligence community is listening to,” the judge replied. “Of course you’re not going to articulate a quid pro quo. You’ll just make the quid pro quo happen.”

Trump, for his part, essentially admitted to threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine on the call if they didn’t investigate “corruption,” apparently referencing Biden and his son, telling reporters on Monday that “if you don’t talk about corruption, why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?”

Asman pivoted to Biden, claiming the former vice president voiced a “direct quid pro quo” when he threatened to withhold a billion-dollar loan guarantee—at the behest of several Western countries—if Ukraine didn’t dismiss its then-prosecutor general Viktor Shokin for corruption. The Fox Business host parroted Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani’s accusations that Shokin was actively investigating Hunter Biden’s company at the time of his dismissal, an assertion that has long been debunked.

Napolitano agreed that while “this is probably the end of Joe Biden’s presidency” hopes, it “doesn’t diminish one iota what the current president is doing.”

“If it is true, we haven’t seen the whistle-blower complaint and under the law it has to be revealed, if this is true this is an act of corruption,” the Fox analyst exclaimed.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-judge-napolitano-trump-act-182246522.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Trump May Release Ukraine Transcript Causing Theories About "4D Chess", Was The Goal To Smear Biden | TimCast

Interesting theory that Whistle-Blower may have been a Trump plant to goad the LAME-STREAM Media to follow the story and expose the corruption with Biden and his son.

Indy

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Haha. That’s funny.  I will just say this.  I respect your right to believe and say what you believe anytime you want as long as you are respectful to what I believe and want to write.  Some of your posts crossed those lines in my opinion and I went off on you big time.  

It it may be hard for you to understand how I feel about the state of affairs in our country the last 20 years.  You are posting from a foreign country about things that people have STRONG and OPPOSING VIEWS.  Our country is very much divided and the rhetoric is getting downright nasty.  I don’t mind it so much coming from a man like Shabbs who has served his country but hearing it from you, a foreigner,  sometimes gets my blood boiling.  That may offend you but it shouldn’t.  It’s like a family squabble, it’s ok for my brother to call me a name but if an outsider tries that he’s going to get a beat down. 

You just need to be to be aware that when discussing OUR PRESIDENT, OUR POLITICS, OUR DIFFERENCES. You better pack some RESPECT!!!!   

When I saw you were posting I wrote about my family on purpose.  People in my family have served this country.  People in my family have paid some high prices even though we may not have liked our Government’s decisions in going to war.  I hated VN but I served.  My kids hated going to war but they felt like it was their duty so they did what was asked of them.  

I don’t know if I’m conveying my full thoughts so I will stop.  Please know I never hold hatred, grudges, or bad feeling towards anyone for too long.  I’m too old to do that.  Most of the time you are respectful but in the future you need to be a little more careful when taking US politics. Some of us aren’t going to take too kindly to it when and if you cross the line again.  This is like I said, a family squabble.  

Ok...My highest respect to you and all your family members who served your Country.....

I will try ( and I think I'll be able to succeed ) NOT  to talk US Politics directly to you.....I can do that easily

How about the articles???? Which constitute the most of my political stuff posted here other than my personal thoughts....

I'm dead serious now...If there was a way for the 2 of us to communicate extra-forum ( I don't know how, via mail or something) since I do not want offend anybody here...

I swear ( again I'm dead serious...word)....I'd send you articles on US Politics I'd like to post and would ask you first  if you'd deem them ok or not ( offensive)....I have zero problem in doing that as I do not want to offend anybody.....

You see now by this I'm saying that I'm giving importance and respect and have a real care for your feelings ........otherwise I wouldn't have written all the above....

What say you?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate your post but it’s not just me.  There are many on this board that get tired of the constant bashing and one sided articles.  While many of the articles have some truth,  many times they leave out things that don’t fit the Liberal agenda.  (Written with a complete Liberal slant).  I personally would rather see less articles and more of your thoughts on things.( and not Liberal parrot talking points).  I know what MSNBC thinks, I know what the Huffington Post thinks, I read and watch almost everything on subjects of interest.  Just because something is written in the Washington Post or talked to death on CNN, doesn’t necessarily make it true or correct.  The Russian Colusion story comes to mind.

I could post 30 articles a day on the Right’s  perspective but many of those have such a slant I don’t do it.  I could quote Sean Hannity or Laura Ingram every day but I don’t.  People need to open their eyes and make up their own minds.  If you can’t see the erosion of our freedoms and the bias in reporting by the media and entertainment industry, the invasion of our country by illegals, the loss of our jobs, the constant wars, the deficit spending, a Governmental that does nothing to solve any of the countries problems, well, you are just blind, and sheep to the slaughter.  Open your eyes and see the erosion of every aspect of our lives from 30 years ago.  

Umbertino I’m not telling you to stop!!  You have your beliefs, just understand the snarky arrogant, I know it all and you don’t, and disrespectful manner in which some posts are written( not just you) gets me ready to rumble.  I told Shabbs I could be respectful if he could and he’s been that way imo. It just makes a better debate.  I’ve been trying to get everyone to be more respectful and less in your face for some time.  I like debate, I want to hear all sides just do it without the things I listed above.  It may irritate me but maybe that’s because your thought process is correct and mine is wrong.  Shabbs does it about as good as can be expected.  He has his beliefs but he tries to stay out of the muck.  I appreciate that and his posts always make me think.  That’s what we all need.  To think about all the issues in our country, debate them, and try to understand the issues.  

Take out the Left the Right, the Dem the Rep, the Media talking points and I would be willing to bet most people just want to work, take care of their family and hopefully get your kids grown up and educated.  I bet most people just want to live in peace without all the political drama.  Maybe I should just stay out of the political swamp thread.  Too much acrimony and irritation and nothing ever gets solved.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2