Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Treachery Or Treason?

The biggest Democrat lie is about to come to light in the next few months. The Russian Collusion hoax will be on full display with numerous indictments.  I guess you can’t  blame them for being so bold.  They got away with stealing the Healthcare System.  

“If you want to keep your doctor you can”. “ Your insurance Premiums will be lowered”.  Thanks Barry.  That abomination has cost me thousands, and I didn’t get to keep my doctor. Lying sack of Chiiiicago.  

https://explainlife.com/jordan-sideswipes-impeachment-nadler-drops-comey-letter-into-jerrys-lap-leaves-him-speechless-16748/

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Karsten said:

Well.....Go figure this.....

Report: White House Whistleblower Didn’t Have Direct Knowledge of Trump Communications

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/21/report-white-house-whistleblower-didnt-have-direct-knowledge-of-trump-communications/?fbclid=IwAR1aVbn-K8D7A39t77Aw67Hq7stLhEsbNpRahxEfkeFVYnSLFYeuWCNPsaU

Karsten

43 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Come on guys, let's keep this thread on track. Karsten's article shows that the lefties bombed again with their hate filled deranged lies. And that's why some are trying to derail this thread in hopes of hiding their complete and utter failure.  

Sure.....back on track..........

I always try to look at these MSM reports with some logic and common sense.....first this is an un-named source........who apparently listens in on the Presidents phone conversations.........???

Does just that make you wonder????.............who listens in on the Presidents calls with other World leaders???

Additionally.....just the MSM bringing this to the table is going to hurt Biden..........his family financial dealings because of his office will sink his campaign.......and perhaps lead to criminal charges....

Even Politico........media approved by Umbertino........says so..........guess it must be true!!!

CL

Politico reported separately Saturday that the accusations against Trump could backfire on Joe Biden, hurting his chances to become the Democratic nominee for president.

“An extended discussion about his son’s business dealings isn’t helpful to Biden’s electability argument,” the report said.

• Thanks 2

Why Trump’s Ukraine scandal could backfire on Biden

An extended discussion about his son’s business dealings isn’t helpful to Biden’s electability argument.

By MARC CAPUTO, NATASHA KORECKI and BEN SCHRECKINGER

09/21/2019 09:53 AM EDT

Updated 09/21/2019 01:37 PM EDT

Joe Biden had a chance to excoriate Donald Trump on Friday after a blockbuster report detailed how the president pushed Ukrainian investigators to investigate Biden’s son.

Instead, Biden was circumspect and measured in a comment to reporters.

Only hours later, after Biden and his advisors weighed more facts and after Democrats renewed calls for impeaching Trump, did the former vice president’s campaign issue a broader and stronger statement.

The time it took Biden to unleash his tougher comments – which stopped just short of urging impeachment — offered an insight into the political sensitivities surrounding the situation.

Despite the outrage that greeted reports of the president’s actions, Biden’s immediate response was no simple matter. His son Hunter Biden’s lucrative contracts with Ukraine — at the same time the vice president was in charge of U.S. policy toward the country raised — raised the prospect of fueling a narrative with downside political risk for Biden.

“This puts him on the ropes over having to talk about this,” said Patrick Murray, a pollster with Monmouth University. “He certainly doesn’t want to talk about this, his family.”

Murray suggested the ethical dimensions of the controversy — and the implications of Trump’s actions for impeachment, which Biden at present does not support — made any extended discussion of the story potentially perilous for Biden.

“At the primary level, I don’t think Democrats would believe these charges [concerning Biden] because of how polarized the debate is right now, but then they could start worrying that this could hurt him if he is the nominee,” Murray said. “It’s ‘can Biden fight back? Will this hurt his ability to take Trump on fully?’ And will it undermine that electability argument that he’s been making?”

In Florida, former Democratic nominee for governor and progressive activist Andrew Gillum said he was left feeling Biden came across as “defensive” when he initially spoke to reporters.

POLITICO Playbook newsletter

“I saw Biden’s response and was shocked that he wasn’t more incredulous about the president’s action,” Gillum said, stressing that Biden “shouldn’t have to answer for any of these allegations, as if to give them credibility. He should go directly at the president!”

Gillum added that others could “argue that his calmness and sensibilities may be exactly what the doctor ordered when compared to Trump.”

By the end of the evening Friday, Biden’s campaign put caution aside and began fundraising off the issue, using it to advance his core argument that he’s the best candidate to beat Trump.

“This sort of behavior tells you everything you need to know about Donald Trump and the people around him,” the campaign emailed supporters in a fundraising pitch. “But it also tells you what he’s worried about.”

However, even before Biden began running, Republicans as well as Democrats affiliated with his primary rivals said the imbroglio with Hunter Biden would help the president neutralize attacks against him — even if it paled next to voluminous evidence of Trump’s transgressions.

For months, Biden has sidestepped questions about his son’s business dealings, which were criticized when they were reported in 2015 by both The New York Times as well as Russia’s state-run Izvestia news service.

The controversy can be traced back to March 2014, when Russia annexed the Crimean peninsula in Eastern Ukraine, setting off an international crisis. As the administration’s point-man on Ukraine, Biden led the U.S. response.

That April, Biden’s son, Hunter, was appointed to the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian natural gas company, despite lacking substantive experience working in Ukraine or the energy sector. He received compensation that was reportedly as high as $50,000 a month.

At the time, Burisma was seeking to build inroads to U.S. Democrats as it faced investigative scrutiny. The same month Hunter Biden joined Burisma, the U.K. government froze bank accounts that allegedly belonged to its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, as part of a money laundering investigation.

Two years later, Joe Biden successfully pressured the Ukrainian government to remove its prosecutor general, Viktor Shokin, who was unpopular with Western leaders, threatening to withhold loan guarantees if it did not. At the time, Shokin's office had open probes of Burisma and Zlochevsky. Shokin’s successor closed the investigations, but then reopened an investigation of Burisma last year.

But, Biden’s campaign points out, Shokin was widely regarded as corrupt at the time the vice president on behalf of the Obama Administration sought his ouster. Also, a former Ukrainian official told Bloomberg the investigation into Burisma had been stalled for some time before Biden got involved anyway.

joe-biden.png
dems2020issues-copy.png

Joe Biden's resume is unmatched, but his past positions make him a target on the left.
See where he stands on all the issues »

Hunter Biden has said he was not involved in the investigations. Spokespeople for Joe Biden have said his son's dealings did not influence his official actions, and no evidence has emerged of wrongdoing on his part in the matter.

In a sign that Trump has no hesitation about attacking Biden over his perceived weaknesses, the president’s campaign recently released a mashup video compilation questioning Biden’s mental stability and his penchant for misspeaking.

Biden’s campaign co-chair, Rep. Cedric Richmond, dismissed the notion that the new revelations could in any way muddy Biden’s electability argument in the primary.

“No. I don’t think so at all,” Richmond said. “In Congress, we work to get the facts out, we will continue to do that. But I think it’s very concerning for Trump that he would ask for help from a foreign government [to investigate] not just the frontrunner, but the guy who’s beating him by double digits in all the polls … the Vice President has said he’s confident he’ll beat Trump. The actions that are revealed now shows that Trump believes [Biden] will beat him.”

Biden’s campaign also appears ready to turn the issue into a referendum about a favorite target: the news media.

“The press is playing into Donald Trump’s hands talking about this,” said a top Biden advisor. “Reputable news organizations have concluded there’s nothing here. This is not a Joe Biden problem. This is a Donald Trump problem.”

Trump’s focus on Biden could actually be beneficial, said David Axelrod, Barack Obama’s longtime strategist.

“I think, at least in the short run, it’s more likely to identify Biden as the candidate Trump fears and, perhaps, even benefit him among Democrats,” Axelrod told POLITICO.

• Thanks 2

Regarding the investigation of creepy Joe Biden's son Hunter. The Ukranian investigation was stopped by VP creepy Joe Biden. In other words it was stopped by a high government official in the Obama Administration.  Not Trump, or anyone in His administration. Creepy Joe said if you want this 1 billion in aid you must fire the Lead Prosecutor of yours that is heading the investigation into Hunter Biden for graft and corruption. Which the gov did do. Plus they halted the investigation. Hunter who was grossly under qualified was getting $180,000 a month from the gov run business via what his consulting  business. For nothing.      Tell me this, whats wrong to reopen the investigation now since its anticipated to prove that J.B. blackmailed the gov of Ukraine while he was VP in what obviously is a pay to play scheme. This for a person who will be running for the highest elected office in the land. Graft is graft, which is corruption, which is illegal, which needs to be investigated and prosecuted. Lock em all up !

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Joe Biden will not be the nominee for the Dems in 2020.  Too old and too much baggage.  Warren has surpassed Bernie and Joe in the latest Iow polls.  I find it ironic that the Dems who could care less about the flyover people have to grovel and beg for votes in Iowa.  It’s also kind of funny that the hypocrites have to eat pork on a stick and BBQ at the State Fair to win votes.  Hahaha.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7490553/Elizabeth-Warren-surges-ahead-Joe-Biden-Bernie-Sanders-latest-poll-Iowa-Democrats.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

That "whistle-blower" is a deep state tool... a plant....

just like that lying skag that accused Judge Kavanaugh...

The desperation of these leftist kommies is epic.

They're throwing everything our Republic is & stands for out the window.

They're targeting every single aspect of US...

lobbing bombs fueled by lies, hate & deceit into our Law Enforcement, Military,

Halls of Justice, Government Agencies,

and even through the front door of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue without regard

for this Country's future...

which - if they have their way - will look more like the retarded bastard

child of the former Soviet Union, Hitler's Germany, China, Cuba & Venezuela all

rolled into one unfortunate, disgraceful s--t show.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Even Politico........media approved by Umbertino........says so..........guess it must be true!!!

End Quote

Hello CL...Sorry for replying late to the above as I only saw this "gem" right now......

Yes, I happened to report "Politico" articles a few times....   Lately somebody of 1,000%  right-wing faith reported a Politico article on this section also.... but NOT , mind you, for making fun of it, but as a support to his thesis ( which I do not recall at the moment)

I think I have memory who he/she  was but God Forbid I'd mention the Person and then by accident I make a mistake with the names ..... everything would then blow up around here, I'd imagine....The climate here looks  already fit for that

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Good Morning DV....

As promised... I said I would supply info on the corrupt Joe Biden.... and how the MSM had actually exposed he and his family....for thier corruption regarding China and Crimea...

I will add that if necessary I'll be happy to add  another half a dozen instances of Biden family corruption....

The MSM has sunk Buden.....in an attempt to bury Trump....

You just can't make this stuff up.....

A Lady named Lori summed this up better than I could......get educated by watching the factual video....

If you watch to the end....you will have a chance to pray for our elected leaders.....something we should all be doing.....regardless of party affiliation.....JMO.    CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/21/2019 at 10:23 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I noticed that you weren't offended by E. Warrens sexual indiscretions like you claim about Trumps. 

Not a one of those 5 mentioned by the Prof. Have a shred of morality in them.

Where's your vitriolic disgust for them?

Apparently stored in the same bull headed storage bin as your vitriolic disgust for Trump's lack of morality, adultery, narcissism, etc. etc. etc...  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

On 9/21/2019 at 8:54 PM, Pitcher said:

If you own dinars then why don’t you support system" rel="">support this web site and join VIP!" rel="">VIP.  .

Every one of you agitating Liberal Leftists come to Adam’s Dinar site and USE it to spew your Leftist agenda.  Not one of you agitators ever post anything on Dinars. Not one stinking article.  That’s because you are spending all your time posting garbage from the Leftist rags.  NOT ONE OF YOU AGITATORS ARE VIP!" rel="">VIP.   NOT ONE!!!

Pony up Umbertino, help support system" rel="">support the site. You just might learn something about your Dinars. 

Why would anybody from a minority political viewpoint pay to possibly be verbally denigrated like you're doing with this post?  That wouldn't seem to fiscally savvy to me.  If a Leftist "ponied" up the dough for a VIP membership and was in turn verbally beat down by angry Trump supporters when attitudes go awry, would that person walk away with a prorated refund of the membership fee?  As always, just my inquisitive nature talking.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Being a VIP!" rel="">VIP would help you in your investment and help support system" rel="">support the site which you use everyday.  

I believe you guys dish out the verbal abuse as well.  That has nothing to do with VIP!" rel="">VIP, thats just the political debate we have going on.  

IDK.....you snapped pretty hard on umbertino in a personal manner.  You may not like what he posts and that's your right, but he is always cordial to fellow posters and that alone should be reciprocated in kind.   

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The Rundown on Trump, Biden and a Whistleblower's Complaint

bce71020-bf71-11e9-bd3f-ba0881b79cf9
The New York TimesSeptember 22, 2019

yahooNews-307584-1569086204094.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump is under intense scrutiny over a classified whistleblower complaint about his behavior, which at least partly involves his dealings with Ukraine’s new president and Trump’s call for Ukraine’s government to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, who is a leading candidate for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

Here are some of the basic facts behind the controversy.

What did Trump do?

In a July 25 phone call, Trump is said to have pressed the president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to investigate Biden’s younger son, Hunter, who sat on the board of a Ukrainian energy company. Trump has seized on an unsubstantiated theory that Biden was trying to protect the company from prosecution when he called for the firing Ukraine’s top prosecutor in 2016. Rudy Giuliani, one of Trump’s personal lawyers, has pushed the Ukrainian government to investigate the matter.

Why is this coming up now?

Because of an intelligence community whistleblower who filed a complaint last month about the president’s actions. An inspector general deemed the complaint “credible” and “urgent” and forwarded it to the acting director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire, who has refused to share it with Congress. The issue was brought into the open when the House Intelligence Committee chairman, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., sent an angry letter to Maguire Sept. 10 demanding the complaint be shared with his panel.

President Donald Trump speaks about recent flooding and rainfall in Texas at U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Houston after he arrived at Ellington Field and before going to a "Howdy Modi: Shared Dreams, Bright Futures" event with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019, in Webster, Texas. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
President Donald Trump speaks about recent flooding and rainfall in Texas at U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Houston after he arrived at Ellington Field and before going to a "Howdy Modi: Shared Dreams, Bright Futures" event with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019, in Webster, Texas. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci) More

What did the whistleblower claim?

The full extent of the whistleblower’s complaint, as well as the whistleblower’s identity, is not publicly known because Maguire will not share it. Reporting by The New York Times and others has established that the complaint involves Trump’s interactions with Ukraine and a phone call with a foreign leader — possibly, but not necessarily, Zelenskiy. It is not clear if it includes other matters.

Did Trump use U.S. foreign policy to pressure Ukraine to investigate a political rival?

This is the big question. The White House this summer blocked a package of military assistance to Ukraine. The aid was intended to help the country defend itself from Russian territorial aggression, including a military conflict in eastern Ukraine that has killed more than 13,000 people since 2014. The delay of the aid was first publicly disclosed about a month after the July phone call between Trump and Zelenskiy. Trump is not known to have openly linked the aid — which has since been released — to his demands for political investigations, but many Democrats believe that may be the case.

What does Trump say?

The president insists that he has been unfairly accused, saying — without offering evidence — that the whistleblower is “partisan” and that Democrats and the news media are initiating a new “witch hunt” against him. Trump has said that he is aware that his conversations with foreign leaders are monitored by numerous government officials and that he would not incriminate himself so easily.

What is Giuliani’s role in this?

Giuliani has communicated with Ukrainian officials for months about the Bidens, as well as about the circumstances of the 2016 disclosures of payments earmarked by a Russia-aligned Ukrainian political party to Paul Manafort, Trump’s 2016 campaign chairman, who is now serving a prison sentence on charges related to his Ukrainian political work. Giuliani has sought information about both subjects, and traveled to Madrid this summer for a meeting with one of Zelenskiy’s top aides, whom he urged to investigate the matters.

Did Biden do something wrong?

There is no evidence that Biden intentionally tried to help his son when he pushed for the dismissal of the Ukrainian prosecutor, who was widely seen in the West as corrupt. Stamping out high-level corruption in Ukraine has long been a central goal of U.S. policy toward the country, and a standard condition for Western aid. On Saturday, Biden said he had never spoken with his son about any overseas work.

Biden played a lead role in the Obama administration’s diplomacy with Kyiv, but Obama administration officials worried that his son’s work for the energy company, Burisma Holdings, could create at least the perception of a conflict of interest.

This article originally appeared in The New York Times.

https://news.yahoo.com/rundown-trump-biden-whistleblowers-complaint-162233535.html

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I was real hard on Umbertino.  I was hard on you too.  I’m not perfect.  When Something hits me the wrong way I’m not going to beat around the bush.  He crossed my line on a few posts and I took it personally.  Like I said in my last post you guys dish it out real good too.  Don’t expect me just take.  If he can’t take the heat maybe he should stick to music or not be so abuseive himself.  

None of that hat has anything to do with VIP.  Why won’t you support the site that you Liberals use everyday.  It will help you.  

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Apparently stored in the same bull headed storage bin as your vitriolic disgust for Trump's lack of morality, adultery, narcissism, etc. etc. etc...  ;)

GO RV, then BV

For the 1000th time I'm not a Trumpkin. And "if true" what is reported about Trumps moral indiscretions then I would find them reprehensible. Problem is that the media you choose to use has proven beyond any doubt to be liars and manipulators. 

Thus nothing they report can be trusted. 

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why would anybody from a minority political viewpoint pay to possibly be verbally denigrated like you're doing with this post?  That wouldn't seem to fiscally savvy to me.  If a Leftist "ponied" up the dough for a VIP!" rel="">VIP membership and was in turn verbally beat down by angry Trump supporters when attitudes go awry, would that person walk away with a prorated refund of the membership fee?  As always, just my inquisitive nature talking.

GO RV, then BV

Nothing in his post is against forum rules. Political threads are by nature aggressive. 

VIP is a great way to better secure your future wealth should there be an RV.

You are unwise to not take advantage of this. And I might add Adam has given a guarantee that what you save with cash in fees will be greater than what you spend on VIP or he'll give your money back. 

• Thanks 2

Funny, there has been a doc located that goes back to 2007 when the great patriot John F'ing McCain was running for Prez. He was accused of colluding with the Russians thru (I believe) his campaign manager. It was a set up script just like movie. So when you look at the script you can see how easy it was to just substitute Trump's name for McCain's and here we go again. Many will say well why did it not come out about McCain. Well, Bush was Prez and would not allow it to go any further. But when Obummer was Prez, it was only natural that he would allow it to proceed, to insure the HillDawg's election. You may not like Trump, but he is a Boy Scout compared to the Donkey Party.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

There is no evidence that Biden intentionally tried to help his son when he pushed for the dismissal of the Ukrainian prosecutor

This is what I was referring to above about media lying, I posted earlier here where Biden admits to this accusation with joy. That prosecutor was investigating Biden's son.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

For the 1000th time I'm not a Trumpkin. And "if true" what is reported about Trumps moral indiscretions then I would find them reprehensible. Problem is that the media you choose to use has proven beyond any doubt to be liars and manipulators. 

Thus nothing they report can be trusted. 

Nothing in his post is against forum rules. Political threads are by nature aggressive. 

VIP is a great way to better secure your future wealth should there be an RV.

You are unwise to not take advantage of this. And I might add Adam has given a guarantee that what you save with cash in fees will be greater than what you spend on VIP!" rel="">VIP or he'll give your money back. 

Hmmm....who would've thought Mark 12:17 involved tax loopholes?  :blink:

And this old archived nugget..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/donald-trump-in-1990-adultery-is-not-a-sin

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

True LGD, there is audio of Biden admitting he questioned his son about the deal and another video of Biden threatening the Ukrainian gov about the prosecutor who was blocking the deal with his son.

You know, audio and video does indeed say a lot about a person's morality.......but sometimes, for millions of loyalists, it just doesn't matter.  ;)

Related image

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1