Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 5

6ly410

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

We Are Clearly Talking About The ‘Must Have’ Utmost Top ‘Post RV’ Decorating Ideas ...

And Bruce Wants To Know If Using Saucers During A Post RV Celebration Is A Bit Too Formal ! :o 

0A28E577-B6B4-408A-815D-9B4F5069D608.gif.4895a20a538a82756af28e559f94df59.gif

Obviously He Totally Way Overcompensated Both ‘On Top’ And The Bottom  - Clearly At Best He Was Only A ‘Tea’ Cup ...

Ok - Maybe An Expresso Shot ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 11

20 hours ago, screwball said:

I thought I read an article saying they post phoned this market launch...

Read more  

It was supposed to start As per earlier official announcements and reports in the Tribune and other local media outlets, the regulated market was scheduled to start operations on July 2. That date was postponed .they were waiting on opportune time....Iran's Regulated Forex Market Waiting for the Opportune Time...now the date is set foraugust 12 which will coincides with theholiday ...the regulated foreign exchange market will be launched on August 12 to coincide with the annual feast of Eid al-Adha (Eid- e- Qorban in Iran)

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

I agree....

So waiting for Monday ...

Cheers Bro.....

4 hours ago, navira said:

Just focus on this....1toman= 10 rials. The rate is calculated from there...and let the new forex decides from there

This man causes run-on the Dinar. If this pop on Monday at .23, people will be jumping on the Dinar. Just might force them to do something.  Hmmmmmmm

• Upvote 12

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

And Bruce Wants To Know If Using Saucers During A Post RV Celebration Is A Bit Too Formal ! :o 

0A28E577-B6B4-408A-815D-9B4F5069D608.gif.4895a20a538a82756af28e559f94df59.gif

Obviously He Totally Way Overcompensated Both ‘On Top’ And The Bottom  - Clearly At Best He Was Only A ‘Tea’ Cup ...

Ok - Maybe An Expresso Shot ...

I see his Luigi 

haha

• Haha 2

On 8/10/2019 at 2:12 PM, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

The Red Rubymeisters' "circular" "configuration" IS WOUND EVEN TIGHTER AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU For THESE AND ALL The Other ADDITIONAL Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS THEE MOST INTELLIGENT True The United States Of America Patriot THIS Great Nation HAS HAD IN A LONG, LONG TIME!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

WOWZERS!!!

Hard To IMAGINE The Red Rubymeisters' "circular" "configuration" COULD GET WOUND EVEN TIGHTER AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU For These AND ALL The Other ADDITIONAL Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

YOU Are ALL SO "Special"???!!!

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:

I SEE Ya AND Would NOT WANT To BE Ya!!!

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

SERIOUSLY, though, YOU NEED TO GET "unwound" SO YOU HAVE A "clear" "head" WHEN THE EVENT OCCURS!!!

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump FOUND The "Red" "Line" WITH THEE CORRUPT Bicraqi Iraqi When THEE four (4) CORRUPT Bicraqi Iraqi WERE Spanctioned. THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ARE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS KNOWING THEY ARE GOING TO NOW HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE KEY Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, FUNDING ACCOMPLICES IN Iraq!!!

THEE Insanian, to INClUDE the INSANIAN IRGC, Spanctions Are WORKING AND "clamping' "down" "further" IN Iraq AND ELSEWHERE ACCELERATES A MORE FAVORABLE "Condition" AND "Environment" FOR THEE "Event" !!!SUDDENLY!!!

Each person has THEIR post event conditions in mind. I (NOTE: I) for ONE do NOT want ANY relations WITH people of OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "private" "groups" OR "services" OUTSIDE OF DinarVets AND, ESPECIALLY, In Conjunction WITH DinarVets Services AND LIMITED Relationships. I will NOT compromise OR BE COMPRISED BY OTHER Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar "private" "groups" AND/OR INDIVIDUALS OUTSIDE OF DinarVets. I (NOTE: I) Am NO ONE'S "lackey" AND NO ONE IS MY (NOTE: MY) "lackey". THEE most valued asset is anonymity AND security. TOO many loosey goosey "life" IS "good" folks unwittingly acting as "spoilers" intentionally AND unintentionally.

I (NOTE: I) SHARE What I perceive knowing OTHERS have perceived value AS WELL to be Informed, Engaged, AND Prepared. A PROPER Mind Set IS ESSENTIAL TO AVOID Post Event "pitfalls" THAT OTHER MAY EVEN NOW BE "setting". Do NOT fall prey.

I wish ALL well in THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment BUT Will NOT be compromised.

I STRONGLY urge ALL to give DUE CONSIDERATION TO THEIR ATTITUDES AND PLANNED INTERACTIONS NOW AND post event. "Friends" AND "Family" CAN BE THEE "downfall".

Choose WISELY!!!

I (NOTE: I) AM AND WILL!!!

YOUR "votes" REALLY "help" "me" CONFIRM MY (NOTE: MY) "appropriate" "decision"!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

After ALL, I Am NOT "wound" "tight" IN A "circular" "configuration"!!!

Be SURE To "vote" "accordingly" TO YOUR "disposition"!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In ADVANCE To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

(A Special THANK YOU To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

What do you think will happen tomorrow or next week?

Fyi - Here’s The Latest Chart Of The Last Decade And Half Up Until Perhaps The Last 5 Minutes Or So Ago ! :o 

• Haha 14
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

I agree! I knew we could find common ground. I just saw the photo op of him in El Paso giving  thumbs up to the terrorist for a job well done. while his wife was holding the Orphaned baby whose parents were just murdered. Both of them smiling like idiots. TRUE PATRIOTS.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

1 hour ago, FROSTYJACK said:

I agree! I knew we could find common ground. I just saw the photo op of him in El Paso giving  thumbs up to the terrorist for a job well done. while his wife was holding the Orphaned baby whose parents were just murdered. Both of them smiling like idiots. TRUE PATRIOTS.

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

OBVIOUSLY, YOU, FROSTYJACK (wagon), MISQUOTED ME!!! OBVIOUSLY, the manure quality of YOUR news sources MATCHES the consistency of the content of YOUR cranium AND YOU can NOT differentiate malicious FICTIONAL PORTRAYALS FROM REALITY!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:  :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 5