Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad

yota691

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Plus every DV'r and VIP'r that have speculated on this investment are supporters of Iraq too.

Agree my friend:twothumbs:

it's cheaper for iraq to rebuild the country with an stronger currency..

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:2

Go reconstruction 

• Upvote 4

On 12/6/2017 at 6:18 AM, Rmc10 said:

Noone has answered this yet for me and since you guys are talking about this why did my friend tell me (he's a Democrat, I am not) that after 5 years that middle class taxes will go up? Is that true or false? I really would like to know the real answer. My friend is biased against Trump and anything pro Trump. 

I was listing to Michael Savage the other day and he was reading a report of "randomly"  picking 7 couples around the US.

All the families saved.

Even 1 couple from CA were married, no children combine $75 and their tax were less.

Hope for the best.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:
  On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, Rmc10 said:

Noone has answered this yet for me and since you guys are talking about this why did my friend tell me (he's a Democrat, I am not) that after 5 years that middle class taxes will go up? Is that true or false? I really would like to know the real answer. My friend is biased against Trump and anything pro Trump. 

According to the new tax law, the tax break for individuals ends in 5 years. They call this a sunset... For corporations, there is no end. So Rmc's friend is correct. This law was passed by both the house and the senate. Trump didn't write it, he just signed it into law...

https://townhall.com/columnists/brucebialosky/2018/01/07/the-new-tax-bill-in-simple-terms-and--without-the-snarky-comments-n2430115

B/A

57 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

According to the new tax law, the tax break for individuals ends in 5 years. They call this a sunset... For corporations, there is no end. So Rmc's friend is correct. This law was passed by both the house and the senate. Trump didn't write it, he just signed it into law...

https://townhall.com/columnists/brucebialosky/2018/01/07/the-new-tax-bill-in-simple-terms-and--without-the-snarky-comments-n2430115

B/A

Correct you are.  More explicitly, the bill was drawn up in secret by the Senate and House  Republicans.  The vote was on straight party lines, 51 - 48 and 227 - 203 respectively.  At no time were any Democrats allowed to participate in drawing up this bill. Nothing illegal whatsoever.  But certainly less than optimal.

• Thanks 1

Washington is providing an additional $ 75 million to support stability in the liberated areas of Iraq

By
 rami
 -
January 9, 2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7.jpg?fit=460%2C286

US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas A. Silliman announced Tuesday that the US government will provide $ 75 million in additional funding to help stabilize Iraq after its full liberation from the Da’ash organization.
In a statement, the ambassador said the United States plans to provide a total of 150 million dollars for stabilization efforts in 2018 to help build liberated areas and restore basic services such as water and electricity.
He noted that “these funds will be provided to the United Nations Development Program through the United States Agency for International Development.”

• Upvote 1

US development assistance to Iraq will be limited to ethnic and religious minorities

Jan 09, 2018 

Mike Bens, US Vice President

Washington - "Al Quds Al Arabi" - from Raed Salha

It reached US President Donald Trump 's management agreement with the Agency for International Development of the United Nations to provide more funding for ethnic and religious minorities in Iraq , where it will be allocated 55 million Dolarmen total aid to the program of the United Nations Development Financing Facility in order to achieve stability in addressing minority issues in the areas of Northern Iraq.

The deal came more than two months after US Vice President Mike Pence announced that the United States would stop funding "ineffective" UN relief programs in Iraq and provide more direct aid through the US Agency for International Development and religious groups.

The United States pledged $ 150 million to the Iraqi stabilization fund last July. USAID officials said the funds would be split into two tranches worth $ 75 million, with the second tranche of funding contingent on UNDP improving accountability. And transparency in the Stabilization Fund.

The agency said it was moving ahead with mechanisms to allow the agency to request proposals from outside groups on how to facilitate the return of ethnic and religious minorities to their homes in Iraq. In a speech at the annual solidarity dinner for Christians in the Middle East, Bens said UN organizations failed to help minorities Especially religious Christians in Iraq. Christians in the Middle East and all those persecuted in the region should not rely on multinational institutions if America could directly help them, he said.

• Upvote 1

Iraq gets a German contribution of 17 million euros to restore stability

Since 2018-01-10 at 09:45 (Baghdad time)
9.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

The United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS) on Wednesday announced an additional contribution of € 17 million from the German government, which is aimed at surveying and eliminating explosive risks in support of humanitarian and stabilization initiatives.

"We welcome an additional contribution from the German government of 17 million euros (20.2 million US dollars) to survey and eliminate the explosive risks in support of humanitarian and stabilization initiatives," the department said in a statement received by Mawazine News. To € 44.2 million ($ 52.5 million) since 2016, making the German government the most important donor to the United Nations Mine Action Service in Iraq. "

"The recent contribution of € 10 million is to enable humanitarian efforts, in addition to € 7 million, to enable the stabilization initiatives to provide timely contributions, as the Iraqi government seeks to facilitate the return of more than three million people to their homes in the liberated areas."

"We will focus on raising awareness of dangers and removal in public spaces in order to support a safe and voluntary return and dignity of the Iraqis. We are also working on the removal of basic infrastructure, which provides electricity, water, health and education services," he said. "Activities in the provinces of Anbar, Kirkuk and Nineveh, . 

"The conflict with the Da'ash organization has resulted in a complex and extensive contamination of explosive risks, and more than three million people have been displaced since 2014. Explosive risks represent a real threat to returnees to their communities and to primary responders, Explosive devices under the rubble of dilapidated buildings. "

"The contribution of the German Government will support the important work of the United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS)

And to seek a safe, voluntary and dignified return for the dignity of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis to the liberated areas. "

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, yota691 said:

This article has made my day, thanks yota...

The USA needs to get out of that blood sucking organization that's giving away tax payer dollars to countries that hate us an want to kill us. We finally have a real president in the white house with the balls to be not political correct an tell it like it is.

The USA is the biggest welfare ENABLER country on earth, for example look at the Americans on welfare. In all their great wisdom has carried this weak ideology to foreign counties through this United Nations (that's a farce in just their name) where the thinking is if we throw enough money at the situation it make things all better....WRONG....

In my opinion the quicker the USA can get out of this organization the better, who in their right mind would continue to send millions of dollars to countries that burns your flag an actually votes against you in this organization. Sorry for the rant but enough I enough...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DoD said:

This article has made my day, thanks yota...

The USA needs to get out of that blood sucking organization that's giving away tax payer dollars to countries that hate us an want to kill us. We finally have a real president in the white house with the balls to be not political correct an tell it like it is.

The USA is the biggest welfare ENABLER country on earth, for example look at the Americans on welfare. In all their great wisdom has carried this weak ideology to foreign counties through this United Nations (that's a farce in just their name) where the thinking is if we throw enough money at the situation it make things all better....WRONG....

In my opinion the quicker the USA can get out of this organization the better, who in their right mind would continue to send millions of dollars to countries that burns your flag an actually votes against you in this organization. Sorry for the rant but enough I enough...

Agreed 110% DoD......some time back I did an editorial cartoon featuring a "CASH-A-PULT" (play on catapult) as the #1 weapon in the liberal strategy to solve our nation's ills....   :bagofmoney:

• Upvote 1

11-01-2018 11:42 AM

To support the displaced and stability .. Australia gives Iraq $ 100 million

image.php?token=ba0c84fe4139359fe1519cc983c6d2af&size=

The Australian ambassador to Baghdad, Christopher Langman, announced on Thursday his country's $ 100 million grant to Iraq to support displaced people and stability during a meeting with Trade Minister Salman Jumaili .  

"Trade Minister Salman al-Jumaili met with Australian Ambassador to Iraq Christopher Langman and discussed a number of issues in the framework of enhancing bilateral relations, a trade ministry statement said .

Jumaili said that "there are efforts to sign an agreement or memorandum of understanding between Iraq and Australia to equip the Iraqi market with Australian wheat," noting that "this subject will be discussed during his visit to Australia later this year ."

He added that "the Iraqi government relies heavily on the international community's support for Iraq in the field of development," noting that "the existence of significant investment opportunities can be used in several areas, including agriculture, infrastructure and others ."

For his part, Australian Ambassador Christopher Langman, his country's readiness to "provide all possible support to Iraq and in a number of areas such as agriculture, as well as the willingness of Australian companies to invest in Iraq ."

"The Australian government will provide a $ 100 million grant to Iraq over the next three years to support the displaced and provide stability," Langman said,

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Iraq receives two foreign loans to improve electricity sector in the country

The Ministry of Trade and Export Development of Britain has reached an agreement within the memorandum of understanding signed between Iraq and Britain to provide 210 million dollars to Iraq in cooperation with Switzerland dedicated to improving the electric power sector throughout the country.

The ministry said in an official statement Friday that "Britain has confirmed to the Minister of Energy and Export Development (Baroness Verheide) that his ministry will provide Iraq with 105.4 million dollars directly as a loan, while the Swiss Agency official provided a similar amount as guarantor of the bank," JP Morgan) With new liquidity exclusively for improving the power sector. " 

It provides funding to the British company (LG Global j) , which will improve the performance of power turbines in each of the main stations (Najaf, Babil, Qadisiyah, Karbala, Baghdad and Basra). " 

It is said that the British company will maintain and improve the electrical performance in order to reach production 6.5 Giga watts of energy produced and then initiate distribution of homes and businesses for private citizens. 
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi: Iraq allocated 100 billion dollars for reconstruction and construction

5563.jpg

Emaar Construction
Economy News Baghdad:

Prime Minister Haider Abadi said on Saturday that the government has allocated 100 billion dollars for reconstruction and construction projects.

Abadi said in an interview with the Egyptian newspaper "Al-Ahram" and read by "Economy News" that "the visit of Assistant Egyptian President Ibrahim Mahalb, to Baghdad last week was successful," explaining that "it was recognized the capabilities of the Egyptian side, Reconstruction and construction. "

"The Iraqi government and people welcome the Egyptian companies to contribute to these projects with their expertise and skills," Abbadi said, adding that he discussed "promoting joint cooperation in the field of health, especially in the construction of hospitals, as well as contributing to energy projects, "He said.

Abadi pointed out that "has been allocated 100 billion dollars for reconstruction projects and construction," noting that "it involves a positive message to the Iraqi people"

Views 7   Date Added 03/02/2018

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Proposals to accelerate the pace of reconstruction

Proposals to accelerate the pace of reconstruction

9.jpg

17/2/2018 12:00 am 

Essam Mahaoueli

The time is now for planning and implementation only; because the current stage requires strong entry into the arena and the direction to the reconstruction of Iraq after the eradication of cancer of terrorism.

It is necessary not to allow any voice to transcend the voice of reconstruction, because it comes from the lessons of the experiences of nations that preceded us and emerged from the wars victorious or broken, as immediately after the sounds of guns and bullets to run the workforce in the country in the various and diverse reconstruction and diverse. 
It will create thousands of job opportunities and produce incomes that will finance the social life of the workers. The same forces, after their operation and gaining their strength, will be agents of terrorism that will inevitably try to block the investment of the glorious Iraqi victory.
The benefits of employment are axiomatic, but they are also a makamulat because Iraq is full of young people who yearn to work in all fields. They are the same young people who are paid by unemployment and paid by the hardships of living, which is a dangerous branch of terrorism directed at Iraq. The country is emptied of its youth and thrown abroad. Represents a strategic goal for all its enemies. 
What is the road to reconstruction in the presence of devastated cities, broken infrastructure, and a hesitant private sector that does not have the strategic visions to advance the country's economy, and the enormous government capacity that can engage the private sector with it? 
But the question is who will lead government and private partnerships to reach targets and reconstruction? Then foreign companies must be involved with large-scale assets and most likely that these companies stand in the waiting for work.
There are some points that are expected to form a road map in reconstruction, including the formation of the Reconstruction Council headed by the Prime Minister and enjoys absolute independence, which avoids the non-targeted magazines, because it is necessary that the Council be directly responsible for giving contracts to companies that will work in Iraq He oversees the achievements. Another important point is the elimination of red tape and the adoption of a one-stop-shop system to effectively facilitate the task of investors and reduce disruption of business and delay achievements.
It is necessary to form a specialized committee to present the work required to be performed in some countries such as Turkey, England, France, Egypt, Switzerland and Sweden for the purpose of agreement and conclusion of contracts later; requiring them to employ Iraqi cadres of skilled and unskilled workers in large numbers with workers coming from these countries or others , To extract most of the building materials from Iraqi land and from local factories with the purpose of moving and operating these plants and activate the cycle of local capital.
It is also necessary to facilitate the introduction of labor machines and the provision of easy customs mechanisms that are not hindered to enter or expel after the end of the work thereof, and to provide banking means to ensure the companies to transfer their profits derived from work based on documents and without bureaucratic obstacles; providing security protection for companies while minimizing the entry of companies Foreign protections, in addition to finding mechanisms for the payment of dues of companies according to the percentage of achievements without delay after verification of the reality of the situation based on documents and receipt reports. 
It is necessary to recall once again the need to move immediately towards reconstruction before it is too late and so that the dreaded terrorism does not give an opportunity to breathe and to gather together its evil forces.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, yota691 said:

It is necessary to recall once again the need to move immediately towards reconstruction before it is too late and so that the dreaded terrorism does not give an opportunity to breathe and to gather together its evil forces.

I do think this is a very accurate and timely statement!

I also think time is of the essence and weighs heavily in our favor for the very, very near term. Immediate and large volume reconstruction is needed especially with the elections coming up in less than three months so the reconstruction momentum needs to be sufficient in all applicable sectors to ensure the most stable and least corrupt GOI will be installed via the Iraqi people!

Just my opinion, thoughts, and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to International coalition announces reconstruction of bridges in Iraq

International coalition announces reconstruction of bridges in Iraq

International coalition announces reconstruction of bridges in Iraq

Twilight News    
 2 hours ago

The International Alliance against the organization urged, Wednesday, the reconstruction and restoration of a number of bridges in Iraq.

"Within the framework of projects and plans to restore stability in the liberated areas of Dahesh in Iraq, UNDP has reconstructed seven bridges in Anbar," the International Alliance said in a statement to Ashqaf News.

The International Alliance said in its statement that the purpose of building bridges is to facilitate commercial movement and travel in Anbar province.

The liberated provinces complain about the weak response of the Iraqi government to its claims in the reconstruction of cities affected by the military operations and violence and the war against the organization.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Keywords: The government is keen to solve outstanding problems

Keywords: The government is keen to solve outstanding problems

12/3/2018 12:00 am 

288 projects to restore stability in Mosul

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alaq stressed the importance of working with parallel plans to achieve stability and reconstruction in the liberated areas. He also pointed to the beginning of coordination with ambassadors and representatives of countries regarding investment in the country. He stressed the government's keenness to solve outstanding problems and extend security in order to preserve the safety and unity of all Iraqis . 
The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers discussed with the Chairman of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Stabilization Team Mounir Tabet and the delegation accompanying him the latest developments regarding the implementation of projects to restore stability in the liberated areas, Among the challenges that accompany the work that the program has adopted is overseeing its implementation in Mosul, the most important of which are the amounts of funding that the friendly countries have announced, identifying sites to collect rubble, rubble, waste of buildings and destroyed houses and the possibility of investing in recycling. To the relevant parties involved in the implementation of stability projects. " Alaq stressed, according to the statement, "the importance of working with parallel plans to achieve stability on the one hand, and reconstruction on the other, through the implementation of projects approved and priorities set by the government in coordination with international bodies involved" Pointing out that "the government is about to put an integrated matrix on the priorities and types of reconstruction projects and stability according to specific time limits, after completing the forms of international obligations launched in Kuwait." For his part, Tabet pointed out that "the number of projects to be implemented in eastern and western Mosul amounted to 288 projects, as well as a range of projects in the affected areas, including Sinjar."
On the other hand, the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers discussed with Switzerland's non-resident ambassador to Iraq, Hans Peter, the latest developments in the Iraqi arena and the bilateral relations between the two countries. 
"During the meeting, the two sides reviewed the progress of bilateral relations and highlighted the results of the Kuwait conference," the statement said. 
"There is a clear desire to invest in Iraq, and this is what we are looking for in the next phase. The government has now started coordinating with ambassadors and representatives of countries regarding investment in the country," he said. 
For his part, Peter expressed his "desire to participate in the National Reconciliation Conference, to be held soon in Bartala, because it is important to create social cohesion among the components of society."
In addition, she discussed with the Director of the UNESCO Office in Iraq, Louise Huckhausen, the expansion of the organization's work in the liberated areas, with a view to restoring and preserving monuments destroyed by terrorist gangs. 
The Secretary-General stressed "the support of the Government for UNESCO's efforts to preserve and restore the monuments and its readiness to overcome all the difficulties it faces through coordination with the concerned authorities, indicating that heritage is the identity that helps shape history." For her part, Haxhausen said "UNESCO's keenness to continue to work to preserve the heritage and protect the Iraqi relics in the liberated areas, and was the beginning of the city of Mosul, and will be followed by  
other areas." 
In the meantime, the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers, in Baghdad, received a delegation from the Council of Tuzharmatu district headed by a member of the House of Representatives Jassim Mohammed Jaafar. "The government is keen to resolve the outstanding problems and maintain security in order to preserve the safety and unity of all Iraqis in their various constituencies in the country," he said. For their part, members of the delegation, "a set of demands for the people of the judiciary to improve the service situation and the completion of a number of projects stalled, the most important of which is the judiciary hospital, which has a completion rate of 40 percent, and a number of schools with a completion rate of 60 percent, Tuzhermato, 
Salah ad Din province  . "

• Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to The World Bank has set up three major bridges in Mosul to improve the lives of more than 1 million people

image.php?token=720528148d94dd37c0f496930df7a7aa&size=

Number of readings: 950 20-03-2018 11:34 AM

20-03-2018 11:34 AM 

The World Bank has supported the rehabilitation of three main bridges in Mosul: the First Iron Bridge, the Mosul 4 Bridge and the Muthanna II Bridge, as part of the $ 750 million Emergency Development Project. 

The cooperation between the World Bank and the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works for the rehabilitation of the three bridges is part of an expanded plan to rehabilitate 14 damaged bridges in the liberated areas ending in 2020. The agreement on choosing the three bridges was the result of consultations between the Government of Iraq, Nineveh, Reconstruction of areas affected by terrorist attacks.

More than one million Iraqis have benefited from the renovation and rehabilitation of the three bridges in Mosul. As a result of the rehabilitation work, the sons of the city of Mosul were able to re-establish contact between the city's parts and the rest of the other areas, thus facilitating the movement of the movement.

"Through its projects in Mosul and in close cooperation with the Government of Iraq, the World Bank aims to restore hope and activate the economy by creating jobs and promoting social integration," said Hafez Ghanem, World Bank Vice President for the Middle East and North Africa Region. The rehabilitation of the three bridges is a symbol of reconnecting what has been cut by wars and crises. The World Bank reaffirms its commitment to support the Government of Iraq in its reconstruction and development efforts. For his part, the Governor of Nineveh, Mr. Nofal Hammadi Sultan said, 'Despite the great needs of the province, and the city in particular, but the rehabilitation of the three bridges by the Government of Iraq and the World Bank has contributed to restore life to the city of Mosul and to promote the return and stability of the displaced after liberation.'

The project of the World Bank for the rehabilitation of infrastructure to be integrated and a range of other projects aimed at addressing the social aspects of the reconstruction process, and these projects specifically the emergency project of social stability in the liberated areas, which seeks to improve living conditions and job creation in addition to the project of the Social Fund for Development Aims to improve basic community services and gradually increase short-term employment opportunities in all governorates of Iraq.

• Upvote 2

716712C2-24D4-4C8B-9493-4DB116E03067_w10

Treasures Media - reported The Atlantic magazine , " The the Atlantic , " the US report spoke of which for the reconstruction of Iraq, saying, that the country 's imports of oil, they should be "more than enough", to rebuild several times since 2003 , and so far.

Iraq's oil imports in just two years have been studied, ranging from $ 50 billion to $ 100 billion, in the weakest case of oil prices, the magazine said, which the magazine described as sufficient to rebuild the country, which the Iraqi authorities declared needed for only $ 88 billion. .

The report suggested that the imbalance may be the source of US foreign policy, which was declared before the war, when Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz said that Iraq was "a country that would finance reconstruction itself and in a short time" Which indicated that it may be ill-considered, and did not take into account the Iraqi situation that followed the invasion in 2003.

Translation: Marwan Habib

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to World Bank qualifies 14 bridges in Mosul to boost economy and services

The United Nations announced the completion of the rehabilitation of three major bridges in the city of Mosul to improve the livelihood of more than one million citizens funded by the World Bank as part of a plan to rehabilitate and build 14 bridges at a cost of $ 750 million .. As preparations began to rebuild the largest mosque blew up elements, Heritage.
“The Iraqi city of Mosul remains a symbol of religious and cultural pluralism, human coexistence and damage to the city and surrounding areas in Nineveh province,” the UN mission in Iraq said in a statement.
As part of its plan to support the Government of Iraq in its ongoing efforts to reconstruct the destruction and delivery of basic services to the citizens, which promotes confidence-building and encourages IDPs to return to the liberated areas of Nineveh Province, specifically to its capital Mosul, the World Bank has supported the rehabilitation of three main bridges Mosul is the first iron bridge, the fourth Mosul Bridge and the second Muthanna Bridge, as part of the $ 750 million Emergency Development Project.
She added that the cooperation between the World Bank and the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works to rehabilitate the three bridges is part of an expanded plan aimed at rehabilitating 14 damaged bridges in the liberated areas ending in 2020. The agreement on choosing the three bridges was the result of consultations between the Government of Iraq, The International Fund for the Reconstruction of Areas Affected by Terrorist Attacks.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to These are the projects sponsored by the World Bank in Mosul
14:16
Last updated
The time now is 02:24 PM
Watch

Ninewa / Al-Ghad Press: 
As Mosul gradually returns to its pre-invasion period, a World Bank team visited the city to discover a series of reconstruction projects and the works it is working on.
During the meeting of the World Bank Group Vice President for the Middle East and North Africa with the governor of Nineveh, it was revealed that several important projects were financed by the World Bank, in addition to other projects that affect the re-establishment of social relations in multi-ethnic and sectarian areas. 
During his visit to Mosul, Hafiz Ghanem told Al-Ghad Press that "three bridges have been implemented through the ministries concerned with Iraqi hands, but the World Bank is financing them." 
Among the bridges reconstructed by the World Bank are three, the old bridge and the fourth and the bridge Muthanna out of 14 bridges in Nineveh. 
"The World Bank is also seeking to settle disputes in Sinjar, Tal Afar and eastern Mosul, which are mixed areas for the purpose of restoring social ties among its Arab, Kurdish, Shabak, Turkmen and Christian populations," Governor Nawfal al-Aakoub told Al-Ghad Press.
"The governor asked the bank to finance development contracts for the purpose of winning the largest number of workers in Nineveh." 
The World Bank has increased funding for projects in Iraq's war-torn provinces by $ 400 million to $ 750 million worth of projects. 
The World Bank's talk about these projects opened up many files that activists in Mosul have referred to, including questions about the Iraqi government's work and its reconstruction funds. 
"The government says it has allocated a special budget to Nineveh, as well as the local government, which says it has received the development funds of the provinces and others, and claimed the completion of bridges and buildings. Senior officials came and opened them before they found that they were financed by the World Bank," Idan Abdullah, .
"If the World Bank funds foreign projects and organizations, the aid goes to the people, and many people depend on lifting the rubble on themselves," Abdullah said.
  • Thanks 1

• yota691 changed the title to Canada sponsors a conference for the reconstruction of Iraq in Baghdad