Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

I posted this in another thread, but it's good here as well:

The original plan was a 6 month deal amongst OPEC (which Russia and Saudi Arabia are already on board with), but I mentioned in VIP yesterday that a 9 month deal was on the table. This morning it was mentioned that a 12 month deal is also being considered, but I think that's just negotiation and they will settle on 9 months.

This doesn't actually affect our RV chances, but it's useful information.

Also useful is this:

DApr47jXoAEef17.jpg

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam. I believe that when iraq is given a pass it will not be common knowledge. They must keep it quiet or the smaller countries will mutiny and this will cause OPEC to go into disarray. 

• Upvote 1

Dear Adam, 

I appreciate your work in getting the information on the rv of the dinar,  I've been living paycheck to paycheck and haven't been able to save or borrow to join your VIP, how can I find out of I'm on your text thread? 

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, captl1 said:

Thanks Adam. I believe that when iraq is given a pass it will not be common knowledge. They must keep it quiet or the smaller countries will mutiny and this will cause OPEC to go into disarray. 

How could they possibly keep it quiet since OPEC would have to approve it.  Not saying it shouldn't be kept quiet, but how?

22 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm sitting here with my thumb on the pulse right now, and this is very 
important to understand as someone (you) who may be sitting on the 
fence about VIP right now: I'm locking it down no later than 5PM CST
today.

Hi Adam, Thank You for the moment by moment updates! :tiphat:

Did you mean 5PM CST or 5PM CDT since we are now on daylight savings time?

Thank You again, Adam, for all You and Your Affiliates are doing for us!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Do you think that to get Iraq's support of this deal, they were told that they would be exempt FROM the deal???......  Behind closed doors of course.  It would be between them and the dog.  

• Upvote 1

WOW!!!! What a way to wake up in the morning with good news to read....Thank Adam:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Crude oil slips as OPEC takes "safe bet" nine-month extension

May 25, 2017 7:47 AM ET|By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor 

Crude oil prices fall as OPEC agrees to extend production cuts by nine months to March 2018, going for "the safe bet" rather than a six-month or 12-month extension.

U.S. crude -1.4% at $50.60; Brent -1.2% at $53.28/bbl.

"It would appear a nine-month extension with the potential for deeper cuts was almost fully priced in so when the statements were made, there was nowhere left for prices to go but lower,” said Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at Oanda.

Wood Mackenzie consultants say the nine-month deal leaves its 2017 price forecast of $55/bbl unchanged.

The members of the meeting are still expected to hold a joint press conference scheduled for 5:00 pm Vienna time today (11:00 am ET).

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3269821-crude-oil-slips-opec-takes-safe-bet-nine-month-extension

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dwaves said:

Crude oil slips as OPEC takes "safe bet" nine-month extension

May 25, 2017 7:47 AM ET|By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor 

Crude oil prices fall as OPEC agrees to extend production cuts by nine months to March 2018, going for "the safe bet" rather than a six-month or 12-month extension.

U.S. crude -1.4% at $50.60; Brent -1.2% at $53.28/bbl.

"It would appear a nine-month extension with the potential for deeper cuts was almost fully priced in so when the statements were made, there was nowhere left for prices to go but lower,” said Craig Erlam, senior market analyst at Oanda.

Wood Mackenzie consultants say the nine-month deal leaves its 2017 price forecast of $55/bbl unchanged.

The members of the meeting are still expected to hold a joint press conference scheduled for 5:00 pm Vienna time today (11:00 am ET).

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3269821-crude-oil-slips-opec-takes-safe-bet-nine-month-extension

This is what we are looking for correct Adam????

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, DWitte said:

How could they possibly keep it quiet since OPEC would have to approve it.  Not saying it shouldn't be kept quiet, but how?

It won't be a major announcement. We are looking for the opposite, actually - a LACK of announcement.

For once. :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hi Adam, Thank You for the moment by moment updates! :tiphat:

Did you mean 5PM CST or 5PM CDT since we are now on daylight savings time?

Thank You again, Adam, for all You and Your Affiliates are doing for us!

Go Moola Nova!

:twothumbs:

Sorry - Since most countries don't do daylight savings, I just juggle those numbers 

in my head automatically and I usually try to say "Chicago time" rather than confuse 

people with GMT and zulus... 

In this case, I am referring to my local time zone which is Chicago time. That's 

when I'm locking the doors on VIP to new members - 5 PM Chicago time.

11 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

This is what we are looking for correct Adam????

It's a piece. But not the whole thing. I don't think we'll have solid news till 1 or 2PM today.

(Chicago time :lol: )

Edited by Adam Montana
CDT, GMT, CST... lol
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Here's an outline of my resignation letter!

Hasta La Vista!      :lol:

:D Hey, you copied mine !!! :o:lol:

I just can't wait. I pray it is soon. I would love to be retired in the next week. :)

Haven't seen Adam this "buzzy" in a while !! :D

• Upvote 6

Thanks Buzzy...I think my resignation will be more of a subjective act...The popping of the Champagne cork should set the tone in the boss's office...I'll offer him a farewell drink, but me drinkin' from the bottle as I savor the moment, the taste of fine alcohol and the unexpected reaction of the situation will probably deter his acceptance to join me in a final salute to ''Take this job and shove it''....

• Upvote 4

Good morning Adam, looks like some info is already out but the final details I guess will be later on. Well,  my day is already planned out  :reading-newspaper:

• Upvote 4

OPEC extends oil output by nine month to fight glut.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-opec-oil-idUSKBN18L0S8

Oil slides below $51 as OPEC agrees on 9-month output extension 

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oil-reverses-some-losses-as-investors-get-ready-for-opec-meeting-2017-05-25

Go Iraq oil output exemption 

Go new monetary policy 

Go $1:1

Go 2017

• Upvote 7

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By yota691
      Updated .. Oil losses exceed 1.5% at the settlement in a volatile session
      24 July 2019 09:56 PM
      Mubasher : Oil prices fell on Wednesday's trading session, in a volatile session despite a sharp decline in inventories and US production.
      The US Energy Information Administration revealed that oil inventories in the United States fell by 10.8 million barrels more than expected last week.
      US oil production fell by 700,000 barrels last week to 11.300 million barrels.
      Investors are watching the resumption of trade talks next week in the hope of a deal between China and the United States that undermines fears of slowing demand.
      However, fears of a slowdown in economic growth and then slowing demand for investors' trading were after negative data on industrial activity in the world.
      Iranian President Hassan Rowhani also said that his country is ready for fair negotiations, if it does not mean surrender, according to Reuters, "in reference to the possibility of calm geopolitical fears.
      On the settlement, US Nymex crude futures for September delivery fell 1.6 percent to $ 55.88 a barrel, after rising $ 57.64 a barrel.
      By 6:50 pm GMT, the benchmark Brent crude for September delivery fell 0.8 percent to $ 63.24 a barrel from $ 64.66 a barrel earlier in the session.

• By Adam Montana
      OPEC deal important for oil market stability: Iraqi PM
      By Mohammed Rwanduzy 2 hours ago Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi addresses reporters during his weekly press conference in Baghdad on July 2, 2019. Photo: Iraqi PMO video ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — Iraq’s premier praised the OPEC deal to on Tuesday staying oil production cuts for nine more months because it is important for market stability as Baghdad is so heavily dependent on oil revenue. 

“This is important for market stability. This topic, for us, the Kingdom and all the producers and exporters of oil is important because budgets depend on oil market stability,” Iraqi PM Adil Abdul-Mahdi told reporters in his weekly press conference on Tuesday.   Members some non-members of the Organization of Oil Producing Countries (OPEC) met in Vienna this week. Following a prior agreement on Monday between Saudi Arabia and Russia, the cartel agreed to extend production cuts of 1.2 million barrels per day (bpd) for nine more months until March 2020 in a bid to push global prices higher.

The agreement was based on the Saudi desires to “face market developments and preserve the measures undertaken”, the PM Abdul-Mahdi revealed, adding that he had a phone call with Saudi King Salman prior to the deal.

According to Iraqi Ministry of Oil statistics for the month of June, Iraq’s oil revenue fell from $7.38 billion in May to $6.4 billion in June as its exports fell by 6 percent, from 111 million barrels in May to 105 million barrels in June.

Iraq exports around 3.5 million barrels per month — the second highest crude oil producer in OPEC.

Iraq has agreements, especially a mega deal with the US giant ExxonMobil, to develop its southern oilfields to increase its production capacity. However, due to a missile that hit the main headquarters of the company in Basra, some foreign staff were evacuated in June. 

The attack against ExxonMobil came amid soaring US-Iran tensions; Iraq could be negatively impacted if the hostilities breakout between Iran and the US.

However, it also raised questions about Iraq’s ability to provide a secure atmosphere in which foreign companies could invest in the decades-deprived oil sector. It has been reported that Iraq could act as Iran’s “ATM” to provide a loophole for US sanctions. 

Abdul-Mahdi, in his typical understated manner downplayed the incidents against energy and other companies working in Iraq, claiming they do not exceed those in “other countries.”

“The security measures are crystal clear. Yes there have been threats, but no real security violation has taken place to any of our oil and non-oil installations. We undertake all measures,” he said.

Some ExxonMobil employees have returned, the PM claimed, without elaborating.

Separately, the PM also touched on connecting Iraq’s electricity grid to Arab and regional electricity grids — namely Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Egypt.

“We haven’t concluded this matter. It is still in the discussion stage. There is both a technical and a financial aspect to it. This is not something that [doesn’t entail] certain financial burdens, extending networks, and costs for these units,” the PM said, though adding the discussions are “serious.”

“We, as Iraq, have to be connected to [electricity] grids just like the countries of the world,” he emphasized.

Iraq does import electricity from Iran, but there needs to be greater interconnection with other regional countries, the PM posited.

Iraq’s electricity grid is aging and strained by an increasing population, reconstruction and development. Usage also peaks in the summer months as temperatures in the south soar over 50 Celsius. The hours of government-produced electricity varies greatly across Iraq and the Kurdistan Region by geography. 

Link: http://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/030720191
    • By Adam Montana
      I know, it's not Wednesday...

Hey everyone!

I mentioned recently that the "Weekly Updates" may be switching days - I expected
      the news to start getting busy, and that is now official! I haven’t picked a specific day yet,
      and I may not need to.

The weekly updates won't be necessary once we have an RV, and the stars are lining up very 
      nicely right now.

Fingers crossed on that one. I’ll explain why below, and you might want to strap in for this one!

First, the budget was submitted, signed, and looks like it will be passed, with a HUGE
      keynote - a significantly acceptable portion of the budget going to the Kurds. This has
      been a major point of contention between the parties over the years, in fact it’s possibly
      the biggest point of disagreement and reason for delays in the budget approval process
      in recent history.

You can read the budget as it is written and posted here, but it needs to be published in the
      Gazette to be official. This may be happening yet this week, and if it does... that will be insanely
      quick. 

It's barely the first week of February!!! Last year the Budget was boycotted by the Kurds in March,
      and they threatened to secede over the disputes.

THAT is how far we've come in a year!!!

If you’re not already squirming, let me tell you - this is awesome news. A happy GOI is a
      GOI that we can get behind, because it’s one that is more likely to RV. And this is possibly
      the happiest we’ve ever seen them!

That by itself may have been enough reason for me to send out a special email on most
      weeks, but this week - THIS week - we have more.

Maybe MUCH more!

I’m trying to contain my excitement, and I’ve been doing a pretty good job of staying (mostly)
      in my seat, but it’s getting more and more difficult.

We may have an HCL agreement shortly!

I’ve been on the verge of releasing this information for over a week, and I’ve only held off
      because THIS is the kind of movement we need to see for an RV to happen, and I didn’t
      want to release the news without a full confirmation.

As the news keeps coming out, this is going to start getting press in other places, so you
      may as well hear it here.

If you’ve been following me for any time now, you know I’ve been on an “HCL-requirement”
      kick for a couple years now. No HCL = no RV. I've harped on that for years... and now, after 
      a long ride, it's not just on the horizon - it's coming at us, lights flashing and horns blaring!

If you have NOT been with me for that long, let me introduce myself!

Hi, I’m Adam Montana. The possibility of a Dinar RV has been in the works for a while
      now - over a decade, in fact.

I’ve been following it, and helping tens of thousands of people avoid bad info, for the entire time.

The summary on Iraqi Dinar is simple - back in 2003, the country of Iraq went through some
      stuff and their currency plummeted in value. It was once worth over $3 per one Iraqi Dinar,
      and now it’s worse than 1000 dinars to $1. 

It was even worse, so much worse that those of us who got in early enough have already doubled our money.

But, and this is why most of us are here in the first place, it stands a fighting chance of going
      back to it’s former value, or “ReValuing”, upwards to the tune of 100x where it is now or even more.

When that happens, those of us who have the current Iraqi Dinar (not the “old notes” with Saddam
      Hussein’s face on them) will be able to exchange at that higher value, winning us an amazing profit.

It’s called a “windfall”, and it’s definitely a real thing.

Here’s where yours truly comes in. Throughout this whole venture, and before most of us ever heard
      of the Iraqi Dinar, I’ve been fortunate enough to have contacts in places that matter to get the absolute
      best return on the exchange. Because of the loyal group of members here at dinarvets who have committed
      to work alongside my partners and I in this, we have formed the STRONGEST and BEST CONNECTED
      group of dinar holders in the world… and this gives us EVEN MORE leverage. It's a snowball effect, and 
      it's a good place to be.

In short, we’re going to put more money in our pocket than the average Joe or Mary that simply goes
      to the bank to cash in.

Not only that, but the years of networking and planning for this event have allowed my contacts and
      I to put together the absolute best strategies for reducing tax liabilities, minimize risk, and even invest 
      after the fact to increase our returns.

The best part? There will be no “800 numbers” to call. The VIP group will NEVER part with their dinar as part
      of their exchange. And if you decide to pay the measly amount of money it costs to join the VIP group,
      you are ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEED to get a return on that expense when we cash in on the RV, or I’ll
      refund every penny you spent on VIP.

Your time may be running out. Join VIP here, before it's too late.

Back to the Dinar, for the past couple years I’ve been saying that we need to see progress on the HCL
      to see the RV. While other websites and “gurus” are talking about people already cashing in (fake news),
      or having “secret intel” on the timing of this event… I’ve been telling people to remain calm. 

That’s one of the reasons thousands of VIP members place their trust in my and the programs here,
      because I don’t fluff this stuff up just to get people excited.

I do the opposite - if there’s nothing going on, I tell it like it is, no matter who gets mad at me for it.
      (It happens! )

Well… the time that we have been waiting on may be over. There is news out right now that is more
      encouraging regarding the HCL than ANYthing I have ever seen, and that means we’re almost there.

It means this may be your last chance to get in VIP. Your chance to get in VIP may be over before I
      get this email sent out! And if the RV is announced, and you’re not in the VIP group - you’re on your
      own. No benefits, no tax benefits, and good luck to you.

Now is probably the most URGENT time in this venture to get in VIP.

Join here:  https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

Remember, there’s a money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and a LOT to gain. 

See you in there!

GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!!!!

- Adam Montana

P.S. In reading the above, I see that I didn't explain why the HCL is important. In a nutshell, it's important
      to the Kurds so they get a fair share of oil revenue, and ties in very closely to their concerns on the budget. 

Both of those issues are melting away, right in front of our eyes.

With these two things lining up at the same time, we have the most perfect situation to see an RV that I've 
      ever witnessed.

RIGHT NOW is an amazing time to be part of  this situation!

• By Adam Montana
      Published: May 19, 2017 6:12 a.m. ET

AFP/Getty Images Saudi Arabia's minister of energy Khalid A Al-Falih in Vienna, on June 2, 2016. By
      SARASJOLIN
      MARKETS REPORTER   BIMANMUKHERJI
        Oil futures moved sharply higher on Friday, as investors showed some optimism about what will come out of next week’s meeting of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries.
      Up for final discussion by the cartel is whether to extend the current six-month production-cut deal beyond the mid-2017 expiration, and if so, for how long and whether the reductions should be increased.
      It is widely expected an extension will occur, and energy officials from Saudi Arabia and Russia this week signaled they back a nine-month extension. That helped give oil a start-of-week gain that’s been built on since, putting crude on pace to modestly top the 3.5% jump logged last week.
      After settling Thursday at three-week highs, light, sweet crude futures for delivery in June CLM7, +1.64%  jumped 59 cents, or 1.2%, to $49.93 a barrel. The contract briefly topped $50 a barrel for the first time since April, according to FactSet data.
      July Brent crude LCON7, +1.77%  on London’s ICE Futures exchange also gained 59 cents, or 1.2%, to $53.10 a barrel.
      Li Li, energy research director at ICIS China, attributed Friday’s advance to pre-meeting optimism, but said she doesn’t “expect prices to jump hugely from the current trading range.”
        The presidential election in Iran was also grabbing oil trader’s attention on Friday. Commerzbank analysts said the result could have “major consequences for the oil market” if conservative cleric Ebrahim Raisi wins the vote. Raisi and reform-oriented incumbent Hassan Rouhani are leading the polls.
      Read: Iranians head to the polls in high-stakes presidential election
      Raisi has expressed criticism of the nuclear agreed in 2015 that paved the way for the U.S.-led sanctions to be lifted and allow Iran to sell oil on the international energy markets.
      If Raisi wins “the agreement in its current form would risk being overturned. New sanctions would then very likely be imposed by the US and the West, which could reduce the oil supply from Iran even in the short term,” the Commerzbank analysts said.
      “An election victory for Raisi would therefore drive oil prices up noticeably,” they added.
      Read: The overlooked upside for oil in Iran’s election
      Later on Friday, oil prices would also be steered by the latest weekly U.S. rig-count data from Baker Hughes. That report has shown 17-straight weeks of growth in active oil-drilling rigs.
      But government figures on Wednesday showed the first week-to-week drop in domestic oil production since February, a development which also helped lift crude prices this week and get light, sweet crude back toward $50.
      To some, the past two weeks’ price rebound was to be expected after April’s slide. That drop “was a case of sentiment over substance,” said BMI Research. It sees more price gains to come the next several months, but they “are more likely to be incremental rather than exponential.”
      As for oil products, Nymex June gasoline futures RBM7, +1.72%  rose 1% to $1.62 a gallon, while ICE gasoil gained 1% to $469.75 per metric ton.
      Natural gas futures NGM17, +2.36%  advanced 0.8% to $3.21 per million British thermal units.

• By Adam Montana
      Good Morning Dinar enthusiasts!

I have a feeling... that today is going to be a VERY busy day for me. Well,
      it may not be so much a "feeling" as it is a very strict "to-do" list that my
      staff gave me at 5AM this morning

And I can not tell you how happy this makes me!!!! I can't remember 
      the last time I was this excited about having SO much to get done in 
      one day!

If you're just catching up on the latest Dinar news, here's the deal:

OPEC is set to meet tomorrow (Thursday 25th of May). Today's preliminary 
      meetings went extremely well, and all my sources are telling me that the 
      process should be a very amicable one tomorrow, when they make it 
      official.

This is NOT like an Iraqi Parliament meeting... we're not expecting this to 
      drag out till the "next session". 

This should be solid TOMORROW.

And what we are hoping for, fingers crossed, is that Iraq is quietly granted 
      an exemption to the oil output deal for a limited time.

This is going to be an incredibly opportune time for them to pop their HCL
      into place either immediately, possibly the same day or the 26th, or it will 
      prompt them into taking the actions that will show us the HCL immediately 
      following Ramadan.

Either way, we're hoping for an exemption on Iraq. The exemption should be 
      good for the duration of the deal all of the OPEC participating countries have
      already informally agreed to (6, possibly 9) months, which is an ideal time frame 
      for Iraq to pass the HCL and change the rate on the dinar.

This is a PERFECT situation for us!

I have more to say, but I'm saving that for the VIP section. Out here in public,
      I'll just summarize... if Iraq is granted ANY kind of exempt status 
      from the limiting of oil production (that Russia and Saudi Arabia and others
      already agreed to take part in), this is red carpet and golden ropes time!
      Here's a short reminder - the 25th is coming QUICK, and so is the end 
      of your opportunity to lock in a great discount on VIP! Not only that, there is 
      a good chance that this is your LAST chance to get in my VIP group.

In hopes of a May 25 celebration, this is a 25% discount.

We're talking $100 off your PLATINUM upgrade, or a 5 month VIP 
      membership for less than $60 - that's 2 extra months for only $5 per
      month!

I've adjusted the settings so the discount can be applied to more than 
      one product, and also for renewals, so if you want to get yourself a 
      Platinum upgrade and a gift of 5 months for a friend, you'll get the 
      discount on the ENTIRE order.

Code is goRVmay25, use it at this link:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

Why do you want to be VIP?

Well, you could ask ANY of our current VIPs what they think about the 
      information and VALUE in our private section, and you'll be overwhelmed
      with the positive responses! But I'll break it down in a couple lines:

1. Guaranteed - yes, GUARANTEED - more money in your pocket by 
      being part of our VIP group after the rate is raised. And that guarantee 
      is backed by a 100% MONEY BACK PROMISE. No fine print, no catch!

2. Access to literally thousands of dollars worth of information that you 
      can use immediately to start preparing for not only a dinar RV, but also 
      much more in your business and personal life.

3. Read and take part in our high-level conversations, where you'll be 
      hearing directly from myself and many other incredible successful and
      extremely intelligent people. 

4. Perhaps most importantly, access to a plethora of interesting and very
      profitable ventures Post-RV, where the goal is to maximize your returns 
      and limit losses to taxes and other dangers.

I could go on and on about this stuff, but that's what's in the VIP section.
      Just look back up to #1 if you're not convinced yet!

I'll just add one thing... you might wonder "Why does ADAM want me in
      the VIP section?"

The answer is quite simple. By creating this VIP group, and growing it into 
      the largest, most sophisticated, well educated, and prepared group of dinar
      investors on the planet, I've been able to leverage amazing opportunities for 
      us that I could not do on my own. We have strength in numbers, and that is 
      something I want you to be a part of.

To break it down even further... it's good for me, my family, and I love helping 
      people. The opportunity that I have, to help you and others, is a great thing. It 
      motivates and inspires me every day... but lately, the inspiration and motivation 
      has only grown thanks to the amazing direction this situation is travelling.

I'll also explain why the doors are closing, and why you won't be able to join 
      after the RV: First, I value customer service. I know how much my services will cost,
      and I know how many VIPs I can support. I will not dilute the quality of the service by
      allowing an infinite number of clients into my group. Second, if you're not willing to
      support this site and my work before the RV... you don't get to benefit from the
      opportunities after the RV.

Join us in VIP if you're not there already. You won't regret it.  

Here's the weekly Q's, and I'll have more to say in the VIP section later.

GOOOO RRRRRVVVVV!!!!

That is incorrect. I don't have time to go into a full lecture on it right now, 
      but hopefully we'll just get to watch the markets in real time (soon) rather 
      than me explaining it. 

Good question! Strategically, I don't think Abadi would be wise to make that 
      claim, despite the fact that he certainly could make that claim... I'll defer to a 
      famous expert that you have probably heard of:

“Be extremely subtle even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious
      even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” 
      ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

At this time, I am prepared for that and the likelihood of it happening is HIGH.

This is a possibility, but we won't know what terms or options we have until we 
      see how stable the currency (and the entire region) is once the rate is changed.

We have several contingency plans and arrangements in the VIP section that will
      allow us to take advantage of this kind of opportunity and also many others, but 
      it all depends on many factors that will be revealed as the situation develops.

One thing you do NOT want to do is delay getting in my VIP group... I love doing 
      these weekly chats and updates, but as of about 15 minutes ago my "public" time
      became very limited, and after the RV is announced that time will be non-existent.

That's it for now! Like I mentioned, this might be your last chance to join 
      my exclusive VIP group, and with a discount to boot. Ignore this opportunity at your 
      own peril!

Code is goRVmay25 for that discount, and the link is: 

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

- Adam

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.