Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance's "Approach" To Postpone The Project To Delete The Zeros Until Further Notice !

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Finance Committee in the House of Representatives announced the postponement of the project to delete the zeros that was planned years ago to apply until further notice.

She said a committee member from the Kurdistan Democratic Party Najiba Najib Ibrahim's "approach" to the project to delete the zeros based but delayed until further notice.

DV,  Just to add my 1 additional cent the Finance Committee does not speak for the CBI in regards to this project, etc.  However, It is possible leaked information may have been released to the Finance Committee and they are broadcasting that the project will be delayed IMHO only....:)  Nonetheless, One thing we do know for sure is that sooner and we hope not later "The Project To Delete The Zeros" is coming to fruition....."The Liberation Of Mosul Is Key".....Please pay attention to what they are doing vice what they are saying in the articles....:D  The Plan is already in motion IMHO.

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,  Just to add my 1 additional cent the Finance Committee does not speak for the CBI in regards to this project, etc.  However, It is possible leaked information may have been released to the Finance Committee and they are broadcasting that the project will be delayed IMHO only....:)  Nonetheless, One thing we do know for sure is that sooner and we hope not later "The Project To Delete The Zeros" is coming to fruition....."The Liberation Of Mosul Is Key".....Please pay attention to what they are doing vice what they are saying in the articles....:D  The Plan is already in motion IMHO.

Yep agreed tiger, the information and mis information is in full swing my friend........................stay tuned ;)

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Are you really so angry? See the little winking guy at the end of my statement? I was joking, of course you and your pack of heathens can't laugh at a joke, you are all so confused. Again Daddyo it was a joke, come down from your dark horse and enjoy life just a little bit.

B/A

See the little LMAO at the end of MY statement? I not only caught your joke but was playing on it. So I will silently be awaiting your apology. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Funny that there is only one article on this today.........none from the main news sources out there!! I would suggest to wait and see what the CBI says!! The IMF will meet starting on Monday. Iraq seems to have met their obligations that the IMF set forth on December 2015! Yes the security/ISIS will always be and issue for Iraq and the rest of the world, but ISIS is surrounded in Mosul and ole McBad-Daddy says for his fighters to head for the hills!! Other articles always push a date out there that is far into the future (like end of the year or even saying early next year), but this one states... to apply at the moment . So IMO the wait will be not to far off!! Also pay BIG attention to the end of the last sentence...... (Izzat Ibrahim) denied knowing in advance of starting the project......They are in a good position to get this done by the end of the first quarter.....THIS MONTH....just my opinion!

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, salt-life said:

Funny that there is only one article on this today.........none from the main news sources out there!! I would suggest to wait and see what the CBI says!! The IMF will meet starting on Monday. Iraq seems to have met their obligations that the IMF set forth on December 2015! Yes the security/ISIS will always be and issue for Iraq and the rest of the world, but ISIS is surrounded in Mosul and ole McBad-Daddy says for his fighters to head for the hills!! Other articles always push a date out there that is far into the future (like end of the year or even saying early next year), but this one states... to apply at the moment . So IMO the wait will be not to far off!! Also pay BIG attention to the end of the last sentence...... (Izzat Ibrahim) denied knowing in advance of starting the project......They are in a good position to get this done by the end of the first quarter.....THIS MONTH....just my opinion!

salt-life,  Agree and good catch from Mr. Izzat Ibrahim deny deny deny....:) I don't see or hear or know nothing....I'm sticking to my story but if it happens I did not know anything in advance of starting the project....:D:D:D

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Frank says the parliament has nothing to do with the zeroes anyways...

She is part of  Finance Committee in the House of Representatives , but she is not "in the know" as far as WHEN this will take place. In other words it is the CBI that is in control of the "EASY" button!!

• Upvote 6

Thanks DT....This article is vague at best...It's reference to why the delay was announced is instantiated and could be referring to obvious criterions...There's been no actual achievements to proceed with the deletion of the zero project...so the obvious thing to do, would be make a statement that the project has, will, is being delayed...They could of went on and said why, but being Iraq, why would they...     

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Ok, I am not freaking out. I agree here, let's see what happens when Mosul is taken back. We have been focused on Mosul and work it from there.  They are not going to say on 27 April 2017 we will revalue our currency to $1.13. This will happen all of the sudden.  Hang in there and do not get wrapped up in the news of the day.  Long term view my friends.  

I remember Shabibi's words...... To apply a new Monetary Policy you need 3 things 

- Security 

- Stability 

- Complete seated Government 

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 4

Ok, I am not freaking out. I agree here, let's see what happens when Mosul is taken back. We have been focused on Mosul and work it from there.  They are not going to say on 27 April 2017 we will revalue our currency to $1.13. This will happen all of the sudden.  Hang in there and do not get wrapped up in the news of the day.  Long term view my friends.  

I remember Shabibi's words...... To apply a new Monetary Policy you need 3 things 

- Security 

- Stability 

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

- Security 

- Stability 

Go RV

Go 2017

LB they have been trying for years to have a complete seated Government and havent been successful to date... so why should happen in the near future i ask.

Edited by NoviceInvestor
Correction

- Security 

- Stability 

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

LB they have been trying for years to have a complete seated Government and havent been successful to date... so why should happen in the near future i ask.

why you ask? because their were major terrorists in their country thats why therefore their was NO security and stability throughout Iraq. A major reason i believe this took place is maliki ,corruption and Iran also the incompetence of our former president Obama pulling troops out way too early. Bush actually warned of another terrorist organization rising affter al queda. Obama did not listen. So now Trump wants at least 100k troops to stay in Iraq ffor this very reason to stop something like this from happening again. America has major investment and money tied into Iraq also we have lost many lives there. Trump wants to ensure we get paid back what we are due and that both of our countries prosper and are wealthy. So my opinion security is there already and stability is coming soon wit the announcement of mosul being liberated meaning isis is gone from iraq!!! hang in there.

• Upvote 10

Just now, easyrider said:

why you ask? because their were major terrorists in their country thats why therefore their was NO security and stability throughout Iraq. A major reason i believe this took place is maliki ,corruption and Iran also the incompetence of our former president Obama pulling troops out way too early. Bush actually warned of another terrorist organization rising affter al queda. Obama did not listen. So now Trump wants at least 100k troops to stay in Iraq ffor this very reason to stop something like this from happening again. America has major investment and money tied into Iraq also we have lost many lives there. Trump wants to ensure we get paid back what we are due and that both of our countries prosper and are wealthy. So my opinion security is there already and stability is coming soon wit the announcement of mosul being liberated meaning isis is gone from iraq!!! hang in there.

😊🙏... Thank you for your explanation.. 

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, easyrider said:

Agree with you my friend... Thank you for answering the question.!

-They're moving from a dictatorship to a Democracy 

-Abadi wants technocrats in ministerial positions 

Let's see what the liberation of Mosul brings 

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 8

Guys, guys...and Girls, they are not, I repeat, NOT going to tell us in advance of an RV.  People would be running out and buying up a good deal of Dinar, they really do not want that.  It will come when we least expect it. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

DT Thanks.....Excellent Find My Friend,  DV,   Here is a translation from article posted hope this is accurate.  I used the following Arabic to English translation website.    http://imtranslator.net/translation/arabic/to-english/translation/

Raising the Iraqi dinar to the forefront again

2017-03-02

Some Iraqi Government economists raising the dinar against the dollar until rising purchasing power and increasing confidence as a rule Iraq, as demanded by the need to stop «dollarization» economy by preventing deal internally and make local transactions are limited to use of the Iraqi dinar only.     It must be noted that 70 percent of currency in circulation was covered in gold and foreign currencies until 1981, the remaining Iraqi Government bonds (currency code), and then Iraq was leftover gold base system. In order to maintain the cover, successive Governments have been linking financial policy, especially current and investment expenditure, the balance of payments situation, and the latter was determined by the Government's revenue from oil exports. And to make this link administrative restrictions applied to both external conversion, trade in goods and services and the movement of capital. Thus followed the conservative monetary and fiscal policies that kept the stability of the Iraqi dinar is installed by the Central Bank at 3.2 dollars to the dinar.           Some Iraqi Government economists raising the dinar against the dollar even higher power.

I shall abide by the lid easily dinar monetary authority in the exercise of their duties where he fomented maintain a stable currency, but it achieved at the expense of economic development that is not spending enough fear that increased spending on the stability of the currency. But during the Iran-Iraq war, which caused huge Iraq reserves faded of foreign currency, the Government abandoned the currency Act and Ina started spending on war without quantitative restrictions, what caused a continuous decline in the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar and other major currencies, because of the increasing gap between the supply and demand of Iraqi currency. And increased economic embargo imposed on Iraq in 1991 it worse. Despite the Government's adherence to the official exchange rate (3.2 dollars) for official transactions, resulted from continued growing imbalance between volume of currency in circulation and demand another rate for the dinar is parallel or black market, market price, sometimes to 4000 dinars to the dollar.     After the occupation of Iraq in 2003 and the lifting of the ban on oil exports and reserves of foreign currency deposits abroad and the Central Bank to

From this background about how to change the dinar over the past 36 years, and how it was «dollarization» economy, it is time to discuss what some economists ask now when claiming lift dinar and stopping «dollarization».     For more than four years, officials in Iraq talking about monetary reform project from which to raise the Iraqi currency exchange rate against the dollar so that the new dinar equal to 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1200. But the move was postponed to a later date because some Iraqi areas Government control after the occupation «ISIS». Then she began military operations to recover these areas that still lingers. The Government is expected to return to the project after the end of military operations. If the monetary reform is successful, there is no longer need to use the dollar in domestic transactions. The latter happened after he became a tough daily transactions with the arrival of thousands of dinars per dollar, making individuals resort to deal in dollars instead of dinar, especially in large transactions in hoarding currency. So you cannot cancel «dollarization» economy

But the monetary reform as stated above does not mean new official exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar. If the shadow exchange rate floating as it is currently, it may rise or fall according to the relationship between supply and demand for dinars, higher offer for stability or dinar decreased demand, exchange rate declines in the dollar. And if the opposite view dinar for settlement or high demand. The Monetary Authority may to install new exchange rate with the dollar or a basket of currencies. But in any case it is not advised to adopt a high exchange rate, it does not give effect to the economy or raise the value of national sovereignty as some believe, but negative effects on the economy. The former Iraqi dinar ($ 3.2) was exaggerated and will continue to be exaggerated if you return in the future. It will make imports cheaper but hinders the improvement of production and export capacity of Iraq, the price may be 1.2 dinars to the dollar or dinar against the dollar is the right price. But the Government fiscal and monetary policies to help maintain it. It can be said that the invitations that we hear today by raising the dinar

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 9

Since more than four years and officials in Iraq are talking about a project monetary reform in which to raise the Iraqi currency exchange rate against the dollar so that the new dinar equals 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1200. But the move was postponed to a later date due to the exit of some Iraqi areas under government control after the occupation of «Daesh» her. Then the military operations began to recover these areas which still exist. The government is expected to return to the project itself after the end of military operations

OH SNAP. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

"Thus followed the conservative monetary and fiscal policies that kept the stability of the Iraqi dinar is installed by the Central Bank at 3.2 dollars to the dinar.  Some Iraqi Government economists raising the dinar against the dollar even higher power."

Ummm.........am I reading too much into these lines in particular? :blink: $3.20 to $1?!!!:blink:

Does this reads somehow enough for us all to get ready to pack our bags and party?! :praying::confused::jester:

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 2