Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

It's not the rate the mirror site is showing but it's good to see the new CBI website showing the currency calculator. They didn't have a calculator on the old website. This tells me things are fixing to happen. Thanks, Yota!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 5

Dollar exchange rate and other currencies

6/28/2017 11:28:00 AM .223 Number of readings

82862017_dolarnwe78.jpg

Khandan - recorded the US dollar and other foreign currencies prices on Wednesday (28 / June / 2017) in the banking markets of Kurdistan region, prices listed below: - 

Exchange of US $ 100 price of 125.4 thousand Iraqi dinars 

exchange 100 euros price of 141.75 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 pounds amounted to 160.500 thousand dinars 

exchange 100 Turkish Lira rate reached 35.75 thousand dinars , the 

exchange rate of 100 thousand wish amounted to 33.5 thousand dinars , 

while the dollar exchange foreign currency other as follows: the price of 

100 euros compared to $ 113    

100 pounds versus $ 128   

• Upvote 4

Thursday June 29, 2017 13:28

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the dollar exchange rate fell slightly to fight Stock Exchange with the end of the Eid al - Fitr, as these prices have stabilized in the local markets on Thursday (June 29th 2017). 

Stock struggle - Baghdad 125.000, while the prices on Wednesday 125.100. 

Buying and selling prices in the shops of banking: 

USD selling price = 125.500 dinars. 

Purchase price of the dollar = 124.500 dinars.

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

Thursday June 29, 2017 13:28

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the dollar exchange rate fell slightly to fight Stock Exchange with the end of the Eid al - Fitr, as these prices have stabilized in the local markets on Thursday (June 29th 2017). 

Stock struggle - Baghdad 125.000, while the prices on Wednesday 125.100. 

Buying and selling prices in the shops of banking: 

USD selling price = 125.500 dinars. 

Purchase price of the dollar = 124.500 dinars.

drop the 3 0s and move that . to da leff 2 spots purdy peas   wit some sugar on da top 

• Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to The US dollar is trading at 125,000 dinars
632.jpg

The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar in foreign currency markets in Iraq was 125 thousand dinars.

The price of selling the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today 125 thousand and 150 dinars, and the purchase price 125 thousand and 100 dinars to 100 dollars.

The price of the sale of the dollar on the Arbil Exchange today was 125 thousand and 450 dinars, and the purchase price 125 thousand and 400 dinars compared to 100 dollars.

On the Harthiya Stock Exchange, the sale price of the dollar today was 125 thousand and 200 dinars and the purchase price 125 thousand and 150 dinars for one hundred dollars.

The exchange rate of the dollar on the Basra Stock Exchange was 125,300 dinars and the purchase price 125 FAO 250 dinars compared to 100 dollars.

Views Date Added Date 01/07/2017 Content number 8057
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Dollar exchange rate in Iraqi banks and markets

Hey Folks!

I typed in www.cbi.iq on my iPad and then selected English. This is what I got:

header.jpg
الهيدر

error_404

Random News

DAILY CURRENCY PRICES

DAILY CURRENCY PRICES 

DAILY CURRENCY PRICES ISSUED  BY CBI   . 

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HOLIDAYS

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAK HOLIDAYS .

Well, OK, maybe an iPad issue but I did think the "error_404 Not Found" was pretty cool!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 5

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Interesting Synopsis.  Things have been really quit. It could be that things are about to pop.  :praying:

That is what I am hoping for ChuckFinley!

The first thing I'll do tomorrow morning is check the CBI auctions (If I haven't got Adam's text already!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hey Folks!

I typed in www.cbi.iq on my iPad and then selected English. This is what I got:

header.jpg
الهيدر

error_404

Random News

DAILY CURRENCY PRICES

DAILY CURRENCY PRICES 

DAILY CURRENCY PRICES ISSUED  BY CBI   . 

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAK HOLIDAYS .

Well, OK, maybe an iPad issue but I did think the "error_404 Not Found" was pretty cool!

Go Moola Nova!

Just pulled it up on my phone. No error. :( 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Just pulled it up on my phone. No error. :( 

Yeah, Jaygo, I just pulled up the www.cbi.iq website and hit English on my computer (not iPad) with Chrome. The page had all the current currency rates (1,184 IQD = 1 USD).

Tomorrow just may be a brand new day! If the CBI daily currency auctions are squirrelly tomorrow morning then we'll know something is up for sure! The last CBI daily currency auction was on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 for Thursday, June 22, 2017 according to the www.cbi.iq website. Apparently, there were no daily currency auctions since then due to Eid al-Fitr but the CBI daily currency auctions are supposedly resuming tomorrow.

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Synopsis.  I wish I know what had to get done for this to RV. Hate guessing and not being accurate.    

I am with You there, ChuckFinley!

This was/is a speculative investment at best. My initial assessment was (and still is) Iraq has one of the highest investment potentials (is way under invested for today) for any country in the world. Oil is only one of the investment sectors. Minerals, agriculture, tourism, and other sectors can and will be lucrative for both Iraq and other countries/private businesses investing in Iraq. The outdated and problematic infrastructure with a low standard of living overall are prime areas to bring Iraq into the 21st century. The other issue(s) (and one of the major keys for us in my opinion) is the banking infrastructure servicing Iraq internally and internationally with the necessary communications. WOW! Both of these have been pushed to the forefront even compared to other modern and advanced countries! Now why would they do that for Iraq if literally nothing was going to happen even implementing the necessary protocols for international commerce? Iraq also is strategically based in the Middle East and is literally a hub/crossroad for trade (in the past and soon to be again in the future in my opinion). The real estate Iraq sits on is too valuable for a variety of different reasons so I believe world powers are wanting to lift Iraq (literally) out of the ashes and make them a major economic center to prevent Iraq falling into sinister hands, sectarian violence, Civil War, etc that would make Iraq a perpetually festering boil on the earth that foments terrorism and corruption all over the world. Iraq's infrastructure being so poor today is somewhat of an advantage since a sinister power could take over, tap Iraq's vast resources, and then fund the sinister power's war, terrorism, corruption machine, (well, we all get the idea). This infrastructure will be highly modernized and expanded once the necessary Security and Stability are in place. Once the Iraqi people get addicted to the opiate of prosperity, I suspect that will go a long way to curbing sectarian violence since they see and experience something in real time of great value they have never had before and would mess it up totally by sectarian conflict and Civil War.

Saddam Hussein and a host of others could be so corrupt due to the antiquated banking systems in place. With everything electronic now and the money laundering and corruption screening now in place, the banking integrity of the major and connected banks have been launched to the forefront in the 21st century from the PreHistoric/Stone Age. Supposedly, Iraq is getting a communications satellite from the French. I remember the article from a while back. I haven't seen anything lately on that satellite but can't help but wonder if Iraqi high security/banking is the intended service for the satellite. At least it will be ultra modern, too. Any news on the satellite, to me, would be a potential indication of major things happening in Iraq.

Since this is all an opinion piece, my thought is it is impossible for Iraq to engage in significant rebuilding and infrastructure replacement/expansion without a revalued IQD to prevent inequities in balance sheets should the IQD revalue later. This would bankrupt a lot of entities and could sink the world into a depression never seen before. So, at some point some major indicators like the UN news on release of Iraqi sanctions, major credit agencies boosting Iraq's credit rating, Iraq now a full blown member of the WTO, etc would likely get things to the point of putting so much pressure on the IQD that it would have to move.

Just my opinion and :twocents:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 9

• yota691 changed the title to The US dollar is trading at 125,000 dinars
632.jpg

The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar in foreign currency markets in Iraq was 125 thousand dinars.

The price of selling the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today 125 thousand and 150 dinars, and the purchase price 125 thousand and 100 dinars to 100 dollars.

The price of the sale of the dollar on the Arbil Exchange today was 125 thousand and 450 dinars, and the purchase price 125 thousand and 400 dinars compared to 100 dollars.

On the Harthiya Stock Exchange, the sale price of the dollar today was 125 thousand and 200 dinars and the purchase price 125 thousand and 150 dinars for one hundred dollars.

The exchange rate of the dollar on the Basra Stock Exchange was 125,300 dinars and the purchase price 125 FAO 250 dinars compared to 100 dollars.

Number of Views 33 Date Added 01/07/2017 Content number 8057
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic