Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Confirmed IQD RV...Int'l Rate Change Begining 1 Nov.

Luigi1

28 Oct 2016  Bruce...

Bruce:  Where we are and why we are not in the redemption centers?  I thought we could be there. What we know and confirmed to us is around 3pm today the Secretary General of the UN made announcement that Iraq did RV their currency.  This counts as the international announcement for Iraq. It was done today.
Bruce:  In various other parts of the world exchanges have already begun in Europe and Asia.   Half a million people have become hydrated around the world. We are in position we are waiting on a few things to finish before we get to go. 
Bruce: Tomorrow maybe significant date as far as UN Operational rates being put out. They could be put out or maybe not be seen. The rate change should occur November 1.

They typically put out the rate and be effected the first of the month which would be November 1.
Bruce:  Iraq is done, RV announced in the UN today.  They hit the rate they intended to hit. I don’t know trade is higher or not. Iraq and Iran go the same time within 6 cents of each other on their rates is my understanding.
Looking forward to put out a celebration call. That is forth coming. Should have this under way shortly. In the meantime thank you everybody for coming in. Tank, Bob, Sue, Yosef.  I really appreciate all the help you have brought to this call.  WE will talk to you again in the near future. Look for new numbers on the website. Thebigcall.net. Good night everybody.
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

***///

... Gee, the  folks at the U.N. were up pretty early E.S.T. in NYC today get nothin' done.... <_<

IQD:  .0009

25k Note = $21.4463 US

Now does that look like it's done to you, Brucie boy...? <_<

And when it happens, it happens EVERYWHERE at the same time,

not "hydration" here, then some there you big dope.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

... Gee, the  folks at the U.N. were up pretty early E.S.T. in NYC today get nothin' done.... <_<

IQD:  .0009

25k Note = $21.4463 US

Now does that look like it's done to you, Brucie boy...? <_<

And when it happens, it happens EVERYWHERE at the same time,

not "hydration" here, then some there you big dope.

The only "hydration" I'm getting this morning is a fresh cup of Tim Hortons magic brew........eh? :lol:

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Wiljor said:

The only "hydration" I'm getting this morning is a fresh cup of Tim Hortons magic brew :lol:

***///

...:lol:....! Enjoy your hydratin' diuretic there, WILJOR....

We're doin' cups of Café Cubanos with a shot of Panamanian Rum here in Florida ! :D^_^

Brucie boy is having crow for breakfast... before he goes to the bank and the Wells Fargo

security guard throws him out... again ! :P

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

...:lol:....! Enjoy your hydratin' diuretic there, WILJOR....

We're doin' cups of Café Cubanos with a shot of Panamanian Rum here in Florida ! :D^_^

Brucie boy is having crow for breakfast... before he goes to the bank and the Wells Fargo

security guard throws him out... again ! :P

Morning Ladies, yep gotta have that morning "pick me up" for sure. I like the rum idea for a little zing and bet ya that those Wells Fargo security guards will be waiting for ole Brucie with a little Mexican tap water passing it as Don Julio welcoming him to the front of the cash out line...............again :D

• Upvote 2

Geez, I can't believe you guys.  The RV is finally announced and you all just make fun of it.  Shouldn't we all be getting Plane reservations to..................Where? to cash in?

Brucie Boy says it and Luigi the Liar posts it.  And since it came through the Internet, I believe it must be true!

Am I wrong???  Please don't tell me in how many ways.

Good morning all.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Good mornin' to you, ya hairy freak of nature ! :lol:

We'll book those reservations right now....  through the klinton travel office ! :P

Or perhaps with the same guys who just booked ho'bummer's million dollar plus golf trip ! <_<

Cool Ladies.  Do you have any idea where we're going?  It really doesn't matter as long as we're all together, right?  Cause if we're all together the only place we can be is in Belize with Mr. Adam and all the rest of "US".  I'm sure we can pick up some stragglers along the way!  We're going to need an Entertainment CZAR.  Any idea who you'd like that to be?

• Upvote 4

More like = Unconfirmed IQD RV INT'L Rate Change.

Do ya really believe Katlyn (Bruce) Jenner has something worth saying. "Now Really Folks" This ding dong hasn't been rite yet, just another okie those ships sailed along time ago then beached on a sand bar w/TNT if ya remember him the newbies wont.

Just more:bs:

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DWitte said:

Cool Ladies.  Do you have any idea where we're going?  It really doesn't matter as long as we're all together, right?  Cause if we're all together the only place we can be is in Belize with Mr. Adam and all the rest of "US".  I'm sure we can pick up some stragglers along the way!  We're going to need an Entertainment CZAR.  Any idea who you'd like that to be?

***///

Belize...? Really....?

After seeing John McAfee's story there, well, we hesitate.

And we hear things from friends in Panama about their own Belize stories...

Not our cup of tea.... so, see you in Panama...

It's a paradise made to order for hairy freaks of nature ! :D

Entertainment czar.... DAVIS411. :P

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DWitte said:

Hey sgt/Dwitte ,any chance of swinging by New Zealand and picking me up for this shindig

Edited by mad asafrog
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Theseus said:

UN iraq is looking for a Mevement Control Assistant - BIAP. Nothing about Iraq currency. The duties of a Mevement Control Assistant would include things like completing cargo manifests. You just need a high school diploma. Sorry Luigi, you can't apply. 

***///

Our favourite post of the day ! :twothumbs: