Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary committee reveal a "positive steps" to reach an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil over oil 

yota691

8 hours ago, lsenatus9 said:

Wow, Davis411

You remember Florida guy! that is very thoughtful of you.

I also missed his posts. He died young. This guy was very informative, articulate and had a great sense of humor.

Way TOO many good people are dying YOUNG!  Why do the EVIL and WORTHLESS fricking live FOREVER, like MALIKI?!

I also remember Florida Guy fondly and thought his posts were excellent!

:bravo::praying::mad:

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2016 at 8:05 AM, nannab said:

Davis411 every family has one (smart azz) you are our's and we love you just the

way you are.

he was smart as a whip,

i do miss reading what he had to say,

we are all gonna die, and yes there are a few now gone

just enjoy life, short as it is, be kind, but play hard.

Love all of you and wish nothing but the best in life,

been a long day and not on dinar land

life sucks

just keep straight and hope you have not sinned like me and 

the lord welcomes you

i pray for many, 

davis out 

but salutes with a beer

and the rv

dewitte is buying and a few others

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Parliamentary Finance: the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will boost imports of budget

09/17/2016

Parliamentary Finance: the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil will boost imports of budget

BAGHDAD / JD / .. the parliamentary finance committee promised, the oil agreement between the federal governments and the Kurdistan region a step in the right direction, as pointed out that this agreement will strengthen the financial revenues of the federal budget.
A member of the committee MP Ahmed Sarhan told / KD / "The government is taking positive steps in the field of oil through the agreement with the province, which is a step in the right direction, which will contribute to the advancement of the country at all levels."
He added that "This agreement will enhance the financial revenues of the federal budget on the grounds that the export process will be the organization and coordination between the federal governments and the Kurdistan region.
A delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government, headed by Nechirvan Barzani visited Baghdad to discuss the oil agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil on the export of oil and delivery Allowardat.anthy / 8 /
  • Upvote 5

I could be wrong but with Allawi basically calling the current CBI Governor (Keywords or Ali al-Alaaq) a nincompoop and to step down coupled with the call for "strenuous" efforts to get the oil agreement in place with Kurdistan and Baghdad, I suspect the CBI bad actors will be expelled, Dr. Shabibi is reinstated as acting CBI Governor, the HCL is passed, and we are off to discovering more of our happy places in the seemingly very, very near future.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I could be wrong but with Allawi basically calling the current CBI Governor (Keywords or Ali al-Alaaq) a nincompoop and to step down coupled with the call for "strenuous" efforts to get the oil agreement in place with Kurdistan and Baghdad, I suspect the CBI bad actors will be expelled, Dr. Shabibi is reinstated as acting CBI Governor, the HCL is passed, and we are off to discovering more of our happy places in the seemingly very, very near future.

Good morning my friend 

'If we only had the infamous "crystal ball" but I as well feel that Dr Shabibi is being lined up for his return to the CBI governor. But with Maliki still walking upright I'm not certain how that senario would play out. 

"Very very near future" works well for  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning my friend 

'If we only had the infamous "crystal ball" but I as well feel that Dr Shabibi is being lined up for his return to the CBI governor. But with Maliki still walking upright I'm not certain how that senario would play out. 

"Very very near future" works well for  :twothumbs:

Me, too, Wiljor!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary committee reveal a "positive steps" to reach an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil over oil 18/09/2016 19:43 BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: It revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, on Sunday, the existence of positive steps toward the oil agreement between the government center and the region, revealing the existence of close encounters between the province and the center to support the 2017 budget and the region recovered from the financial crisis. A member of the Committee, Jamal Muhammadawi for "tomorrow's Press," that "the current situation of the country requires more cooperation and solidarity, especially with regard to the financial and economic reality," adding that "the oil sector is a priority for the government's attention is mainly supplier of the budget and cover the expenses of the State."  He Muhammadawi, that "the recent meetings, which were led by the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani with high Iraqi leaders, including Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri in Baghdad and the region, reflected the positive features about Baghdad and Erbil agreement about oil exports."  He Muhammadawi, that "there are close encounters between the two sides will see the completion of the agreements that will support the 2017 budget year, as well as it will help to lift the region from the financial crisis experienced by the day, which reflected negatively on the citizens of the province." A delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government, headed by Nechirvan Barzani visited Baghdad to discuss the oil agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil on the export of oil and the delivery of imports.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Parliamentary committee reveal a "positive steps" to reach an agreement between Baghdad and Erbil over oil 18/09/2016 19:43 BAGHDAD / tomorrow Press: It revealed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, on Sunday, the existence of positive steps toward the oil agreement between the government center and the region, revealing the existence of close encounters between the province and the center to support the 2017 budget and the region recovered from the financial crisis. A member of the Committee, Jamal Muhammadawi for "tomorrow's Press," that "the current situation of the country requires more cooperation and solidarity, especially with regard to the financial and economic reality," adding that "the oil sector is a priority for the government's attention is mainly supplier of the budget and cover the expenses of the State."  He Muhammadawi, that "the recent meetings, which were led by the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani with high Iraqi leaders, including Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri in Baghdad and the region, reflected the positive features about Baghdad and Erbil agreement about oil exports."  He Muhammadawi, that "there are close encounters between the two sides will see the completion of the agreements that will support the 2017 budget year, as well as it will help to lift the region from the financial crisis experienced by the day, which reflected negatively on the citizens of the province." A delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government, headed by Nechirvan Barzani visited Baghdad to discuss the oil agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil on the export of oil and the delivery of imports.

If true, Yota's highlighted blue section would indicate some kind of movement before end of year.

Indy

• Upvote 2