Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: Make America FEEL THE EARN Again!

LGD... that's all you got out of WHN's substantive post?!!!  C'mon brother... this is serious stuff!  There are enemies out there that can't simply be ignored.  Personally... I fight them... every day.  I can't just hope for the best compromise.  

What?!  That's exactly WHN's stance......Trump is winning.  He's not the best, but Hi!!ary can't be allowed to win......Haven't you been listening?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

I don't expect you to understand, Shabs... you strike me as a 'participation trophy' kinda guy.

I'm more of a ribbons on my dress greens kind of guy.   :peace:  Participation trophies are useless.....but I do believe in pay to participate.   ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

What?!  That's exactly WHN's stance......Trump is winning.  He's not the best, but Hi!!ary can't be allowed to win......Haven't you been listening?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

That's a fence sitters perspective Shabs... wrong context!  If I have to explain, you don't get it!  Who is John Galt?  Nuff said!

• Upvote 1

HUbby and I went to vote this morning (early and often is our motto)...now folks remember we are in Oklahoma...which traditionally goes strong Republican.

I am a regestered Republican and Hubby is a registered Independent.    Now get this....Hubby could only vote DEMOCRAT since there are no Republicans running. We also voted for Sheriff and since there were no Democrat Sheriffs running (10 or so Republicans) he also could not vote.  Something is wrong about that. Why could he not vote for Republican OR Democrat...but his choice was ONLY democrat.....anyone help on this...he is pretty pisssed off...oh yea and wants to change his status, but mad he has to.

Edited by SnowGlobe7

She made her point perfectly clear, no interpretation necessary......and I'm not about to award her an "innovation" trophy.   :shakehead: 

GO RV, then BV

Perhaps she did!  So address her.  You were addressing MY post... of which, you don't get to skew and interpret otherwise!  I know exactly what I meant... hence my clarification to you.  Who is John Galt?

Perhaps she did!  So address her.  You were addressing MY post... of which, you don't get to skew and interpret otherwise!  I know exactly what I meant... hence my clarification to you.  Who is John Galt?

If you read your post to LGD again, you will see you were addressing his cavalier reply to WHN.  So the substance of your post to him began with that focus and then to reinforce your viewpoint, you gave an example of your thought and action process when dealing with serious issues.  In the process of doing so, you inadvertently undermined WHN.....thus invoking my response to you.  At least that's how I interpreted it.....I apologize if I missed the mark more than a few inches.   :peace:   As to John Galt of Atlas Shrugged, I don't have much.....other than the off handed "innovation" trophy comment.  Obviously I missed the mark....I should go back to the engineering lab and try again.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

If you read your post to LGD again, you will see you were addressing his cavalier reply to WHN.  So the substance of your post to him began with that focus and then to reinforce your viewpoint, you gave an example of your thought and action process when dealing with serious issues.  In the process of doing so, you inadvertently undermined WHN.....thus invoking my response to you.  At least that's how I interpreted it.....I apologize if I missed the mark more than a few inches.   :peace:   As to John Galt of Atlas Shrugged, I don't have much.....other than the off handed "innovation" trophy comment.  Obviously I missed the mark....I should go back to the engineering lab and try again.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

Lol Shabs!  Thanks for your logic, but you don't get to simply connect the dots as you seem fit... BECAUSE, our perspectives in this regard differ, therefore we do not agree with the "interpretation"... therefore there is a natural disconnect!   This is a common problem with knee-jerk comprehension...  I am personally guilty of it too sometimes... so nothing personal, my friend!

So, to simplify... follow the bouncing ball!  I responded to LGD's post in regard to WHN with my perspective, which SHE understands.  You responded to mine, which YOU don't understand.  YOU then, should simply respond to HERS, and let her clarify YOUR interpretation if she desires.  I already did that with you...  which has led us here!

Now... further... IF you want to understand THIS fundamental objective logic... I have invited you to indulge in some Atlas Shrugged excerpts.  Now, it seems I should suggest more... See Chapter titled "A is A"...  until then, I will frequent some of my responses simply with "Who is John Galt?"  To do otherwise is just too consuming sometimes!

Carry on my friend!  Jax

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

" When winning by any means necessary becomes your objective, Losing everything you have and everything you are will be your reward "

" A winner is someone who recognizes his or hers God given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his or her goals " 

There is no need to defend WHN, my concern is if you and I were in a disagreement topic, will you give me the same response as you did WHN...your comment to WHN "STFU" was totally unnecessary.  No matter how often you disagree with her opinions, your words should be chosen wisely. The human flesh is weak, you've shown your weakness.       

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol Shabs!  Thanks for your logic, but you don't get to simply connect the dots as you seem fit... BECAUSE, our perspectives in this regard differ, therefore we do not agree with the "interpretation"... therefore there is a natural disconnect!   This is a common problem with knee-jerk comprehension...  I am personally guilty of it too sometimes... so nothing personal, my friend!

So, to simplify... follow the bouncing ball!  I responded to WHN with my perspective, which SHE understands.  You responded to mine, which YOU don't understand.  YOU then, should simply respond to HERS, and let her clarify YOUR interpretation if she desires.  I already did that with you...  which has led us here!

Now... further... IF you want to understand THIS fundamental objective logic... I have invited you to indulge in some Atlas Shrugged excerpts.  Now, it seems I should suggest more... See Chapter titled "A is A"...  until then, I will frequent some of my responses simply with "Who is John Galt?"  To do otherwise is just too consuming sometimes!

Carry on my friend!  Jax

Nothing personal at all, my friend.  However, in your bouncing ball scenario, you responded to LGD about WHN....not WHN directly, and that is the post I responded to you about.  It's right there iin black and white.....and certainly I'm afforded the same consideration as anybody else.  The process with which I draw my conclusions and or perspectives may seem odd, even wrong to you.  And they may be....or, perhaps that which I was responding to, was presented incorrectly.  Thus is the conundrum of the human experience.....grasping concept and filing it in the proper cabinet.  You may or may not believe this, and I'm sure it's not intentional....and again, I have nothing but respect for you, your knowledge and writing abilities, but with almost everything involving real substance that I get involved with here.....you tend to LOL and disagree with me.  Interesting, don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

" When winning by any means necessary becomes your objective, Losing everything you have and everything you are will be your reward "

" A winner is someone who recognizes his or hers God given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his or her goals " 

There is no need to defend WHN, my concern is if you and I were in a disagreement topic, will you give me the same response as you did WHN...your comment to WHN "STFU" was totally unnecessary.  No matter how often you disagree with her opinions, your words should be chosen wisely. The human flesh is weak, you've shown your weakness.       

None of my business really, but who are you talking to, patty.......WHN or LGD?    :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

Thanks, Fur Ball.....I needed that.   :wub: 

7959085994_e0f82f37a9.jpg

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Jax, please disregard the first part of my post #84, as you were obviously editing your original post as I was typing a response....thus it's a moot point.  I can't say I appreciate being viewed as the kind of guy prone to knee-jerk comprehension, but it's your prerogative to have that viewpoint, therefore I respect your right to share it.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Shabs, as you read my post, and if you read past post before mine you would of automatically figured it out.   I just forgot to add LGD to my opening comment.  My writings aren't has eloquent as some here, but I hope to get my point across when need be. 

Really didn't expect you to not know who I was addressing.  Or was it a sarcastic response.  Silly me :blush: 

I can't reply to a quotes. 

• Upvote 3

Shabs, as you read my post, and if you read past post before mine you would of automatically figured it out.   I just forgot to add LGD to my opening comment.  My writings aren't has eloquent as some here, but I hope to get my point across when need be. 

Really didn't expect you to not know who I was addressing.  Or was it a sarcastic response.  Silly me :blush:

I can't reply to a quotes. 

No, not sarcastic at all.  I truly don't know.  WHN was the agressor with the "STFU"......and LGD called her on it.  I just couldn't figure from your response if you saw it that way.  That's all, nothing more.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

I was initially a big supporter of Trump, especially when he met with Christian leaders from varied denominations and ethnic groups.  But his antics and responses regarding Planned Parenthood and Israel have given me second thoughts.  I am leaning toward Cruz - not a fan of his delivery but agree with his stand on issues.  However, I think it will be a "God thing" for Trump not to be the nominee.  I appreciate all the views posted here and do not want to get into a debate (so totally deficient in that gene), but I remember years ago when I voted for Carter because he was a Christian and was devastated when Reagan won.  Now, a lot older and a little wiser, I recognize that sometimes what we think is the worst outcome is actually the best.  We will see.

Edited by Shedagal
  • Upvote 3

My dear patty angel, I am shaking right now because I am so disturbed that you misunderstood what I was doing.

I have grown in my faith to just such a point that I would never say STFU to anybody. I was quoting what whn said to me with a shock serious.

But alas this is what Donald Duck has brought America already. Rudeness, impetuousness, and a sincere severe lack of following the rules. Can you just imagine what he'll do in eight years?

Again my dear sister, I did not say those words what's her name said it to me and I quoted them in shock disbelief.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

My dear patty angel, I am shaking right now because I am so disturbed that you misunderstood what I was doing.

I have grown in my faith to just such a point that I would never say STFU to anybody. I was quoting what whn said to me with a shock serious.

But alas this is what Donald Duck has brought America already. Rudeness, impetuousness, and a sincere severe lack of following the rules. Can you just imagine what he'll do in eight years?

Again my dear sister, I did not say those words what's her name said it to me and I quoted them in shock disbelief.

I'm having a hard time imagining, how we have come out of the last 8 years. Don't believe, we can blame all this mess, on,  Mr Trump.

• Upvote 1

I'm having a hard time imagining, how we have come out of the last 8 years. Don't believe, we can blame all this mess, on,  Mr Trump.

The simmering angst of angry white folks being systematically plucked from the pedestal of American prominence has been growing for decades.....Trump has managed to remove the gag order, thus the ugliness we are dealing with present day.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

LGD,  I stand correct and I apologize in misreading your post... you can stop shaking now !!! :) 

I do have to state that it is not Donald Trump that has brought the rudeness, impetuous actions, it is the adversary that is in the workings. 

What I don't understand is why is it so hard for some to see that humans change for the better.  Trump has an arrogant style, but it took arrogance to succeed in life.  Tell me one billionaire that works any different when it comes to winning. 

A strong man looks challenges in the eye and works harder and give more than anyone else.  Trump has done this.  He make sure all the ideas are heard and works to win. 

I'm am in no way saying I'm for Trump,  but he sure sounds better to me as each goes by.  I puke when Hildabeast is anywhere in my site, well not literally but pretty close LOL!!!  But if we continue to bust on Trump, we're literally handing it to Hildabeast.  I'd rather have Trump over a child killer any day.  Trump is no better in that area, but if he is willing to meet us halfway on this at least its a step in saving babies.  You see there is not a perfect candidate!!!!  IF Cruz wants it, he needs to bring his ending game 

If its meant to be to have Trump as our Chief, we the people need to hold him accountable for all is actions.  We allowed the past chief to destroy us, America can't take it anymore.

Christians need to get down and ask God's guidance on this for sure.      

• Upvote 3

The simmering angst of angry white folks being systematically plucked from the pedestal of American prominence has been growing for decades.....Trump has managed to remove the gag order, thus the ugliness we are dealing with present day.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

Uhhhh, so Trumps supporters are just angry white racists? Hard to argue with that kind of (il)logic.

• Upvote 3