Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: Make America FEEL THE EARN Again!

Nowhere in my post did I mention racists.   :shrug:  Twisting and spinning is bad form, remember?   :D

GO RV, then BV

Whis I could keep playing but about to board a plane.

I noticed you did not mention angry blacks, Hispanics, Orientals, Aboriginal Americans, or any other group. So does that mean none of them are angry or is their angry legit?

• Upvote 2

Whis I could keep playing but about to board a plane.

I noticed you did not mention angry blacks, Hispanics, Orientals, Aboriginal Americans, or any other group. So does that mean none of them are angry or is their angry legit?

Those people are not Trump's main focus group.  Safe travels, RV ME.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not......Americans? That is Trumps main focus group

I suppose there is some truth to that.  He is playing both sides of the aisle after all, so it would stand to reason he wants all the support / votes he can get.  And he does present himself as the kind of person that wants his cake, as well as everybody else's, so it again seems reasonable.  But, I still feel his focus is on the largest voting base, percentage wise.....that being the white caucasian American.  Again, this is just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

Nothing personal at all, my friend.  However, in your bouncing ball scenario, you responded to LGD about WHN....not WHN directly, and that is the post I responded to you about.  It's right there iin black and white.....and certainly I'm afforded the same consideration as anybody else.  The process with which I draw my conclusions and or perspectives may seem odd, even wrong to you.  And they may be....or, perhaps that which I was responding to, was presented incorrectly.  Thus is the conundrum of the human experience.....grasping concept and filing it in the proper cabinet.  You may or may not believe this, and I'm sure it's not intentional....and again, I have nothing but respect for you, your knowledge and writing abilities, but with almost everything involving real substance that I get involved with here.....you tend to LOL and disagree with me.  Interesting, don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

Always very interesting Shabs... but not surprising at all!  Makes perfect sense to me... that's why I post any opposition.  My views and values dictate extreme clarity and resolve.  THAT is the basic difference that fuels the discourse of our different perspectives... don't you see that?   With all due respect... your own proud position as a fence sitter is by definition the exact opposite of someone who has clarity and resolve in his position... garnered by analysis, reason and reconciliation!  So... there's your discourse!  It's a natural byproduct of of such a clash.

Oh... got your retraction regarding my edit, thanks!  You were right on the (bouncing) ball... before that!!!

• Upvote 4

Not......Americans? That is Trumps main focus group

Bravo!  I was hoping someone would broach that false narrative, perpetuated by the media... and the Establishments!  Thank you RV ME!!!

The citizenry are Americans.  Where in The Constitution are the mass distinctions of race and special interest groups?!!!  Where are the demographic values defined, to which politicians must pander?

This perpetuation of divisiveness is now so ingrained within the populace... that it is now normal to focus on the division.  And race dominates the "discussion".  Like the Black Lives Matter manufactured issue... the new normal of political correctness now dictates that politicians must address and pander to black Americans... and the media must report it that way!   When did black Americans get their own special voting interest? (rhetorical)  Why, at this point in our history, are they pandered to?  What makes them different than I, other than their color?

Race must be eliminated from voting interests.  More legitimate demographic/distinctions can prevail... and are fodder for focus, such as religious groups (all-inclusive of race), geographic profiles (all-inclusive of individual regions/states), manufacturing/industry (all-inclusive of race)... and others...

The point being... that Americans vote... and should vote as an all-inclusive society... not as racial voting blocks to be pandered to.  Until the Establishment and media stop legitimizing the divisional distinctions among voting Americans... the manufactured division, perhaps designed to divide us? (rhetorical)... will only get stronger!

Join me... vote as a colorless American, with colorless issues...

Rant over!!!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 4

Job creation and economy are certainly a must for any healthy country,

there is something of equal value in the mix, and that is someone

who has the courage to rip the mask off of the corruption that has

settled into our land for 100 + years.

Once corruption is dealt a death blow, and the perps exposed in both

"parties", a sound environment for jobs and the economy could take

root. We the people are supposed to be the ones to hold accountable,

but that appears to no longer apply as the crooks are often kept safe

by their own criminal justice system, often run by criminals.

Once the right mix of committed folks take the time to confront corruption,

without them being murdered for telling the truth, great things could happen

in the US. Right now, I do not personally see anyone that will confront these issues

in a manner that demands accountability. Perhaps Trump would, but as with so many

past presidents, it is likely anyone who comes in following their campaign promises

will be overwhelmed by the very corruption they try and stop.

Trump appears to have the ability to actually do it, no one else in the field does in

my opinion. Cruz will not because of who is behind him, he couldn't afford to go too

deep into it, and Rubio is simply a side show. We need someone who is not afraid to rip

that mask off of corruption before we think we can merrily go our way thinking that

everything will be ok.

Trump knows more than he is letting on...I hope he will continue to speak out if he

becomes president. I have my doubts, but no one else will do it and those that tried

are dead.

• Upvote 4

LGD,  I stand correct and I apologize in misreading your post... you can stop shaking now !!! :)

I do have to state that it is not Donald Trump that has brought the rudeness, impetuous actions, it is the adversary that is in the workings. 

What I don't understand is why is it so hard for some to see that humans change for the better.  Trump has an arrogant style, but it took arrogance to succeed in life.  Tell me one billionaire that works any different when it comes to winning. 

A strong man looks challenges in the eye and works harder and give more than anyone else.  Trump has done this.  He make sure all the ideas are heard and works to win. 

I'm am in no way saying I'm for Trump,  but he sure sounds better to me as each goes by.  I puke when Hildabeast is anywhere in my site, well not literally but pretty close LOL!!!  But if we continue to bust on Trump, we're literally handing it to Hildabeast.  I'd rather have Trump over a child killer any day.  Trump is no better in that area, but if he is willing to meet us halfway on this at least its a step in saving babies.  You see there is not a perfect candidate!!!!  IF Cruz wants it, he needs to bring his ending game 

If its meant to be to have Trump as our Chief, we the people need to hold him accountable for all is actions.  We allowed the past chief to destroy us, America can't take it anymore.

Christians need to get down and ask God's guidance on this for sure.      

My dear, I accept your apology and I forgive you.

As this will be my last post on the subject of Donald Trump I would like to leave everyone

with  this from the Lord.

God has used Donald for his purpose, and that was to draw a clear line in the sand, as it were.

At this time everyone is lining up on one side or the other of that line.

It's like the wheat and the chaff, the wheat will be lifted up whist the chaff will be burned

in the fire. I leave it up to the reader to discern who is the wheat and who is the chaff.    

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Always very interesting Shabs... but not surprising at all!  Makes perfect sense to me... that's why I post any opposition.  My views and values dictate extreme clarity and resolve.  THAT is the basic difference that fuels the discourse of our different perspectives... don't you see that?   With all due respect... your own proud position as a fence sitter is by definition the exact opposite of someone who has clarity and resolve in his position... garnered by analysis, reason and reconciliation!  So... there's your discourse!  It's a natural byproduct of of such a clash.

Oh... got your retraction regarding my edit, thanks!  You were right on the (bouncing) ball... before that!!!

I understand this statement completely....absolute clarity.  You're the modern day captain of the Titanic.....so to speak.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

O

I understand this statement completely....absolute clarity.  You're the modern day captain of the Titanic.....so to speak.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

Oh dang!!!   I don't navigate icebergs very well!!!   :o  But, you knew that, didn't you, Shabs?!!!!!   :lol:

• Upvote 4

America has spoken ! It's time for the Republicans to come together ! If your an American and a Republican and want a change then you have no choice because the DEMS and Hildabeast are going to come hard and fast. GO TRUMP !  :twothumbs:  :salute:

Would almost be a win win situation for Democrats.......Trump is the most Liberal candidate the Republicans have to offer.  I think it would be a huge mistake.....but you all already knew that.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

God has used Donald for his purpose, and that was to draw a clear line in the sand, as it were.

At this time everyone is lining up on one side or the other of that line.

It's like the wheat and the chaff, the wheat will be lifted up whist the chaff will be burned

in the fire. I leave it up to the reader to discern who is the wheat and who is the chaff.    

wrong, Wrong, WRONG! God is not really all that concerned about American politics. He is NOT pitting us against each other, dividing us into groups of valued people (wheat) and disposable people (chaff). That is the Enemy. LGD, you do not honor God when you speak for Him without authority and use Him to try to further your subjective position. By all means, look to scripture for wisdom to guide you but this interpretive bible study you keep ramming down our throats and the conviction you present it with is getting old. Know your audience.

LGD, you're a strong man with a big heart and good mind. We could use more men like you in this world. I challenge you because I believe you can do better. When you say 'a vote for the winner (Trump) is really a vote for the loser (Hildabeast)'... it makes no sense. This election is OURS to lose. If he is the nominee, you need to reevaluate (and we all need to regroup) and keep our (United) eye on the ball... WE MUST WIN! Please try to soften your heart just a bit to this imperfect man and give him a chance to prove his sincerity. And forgive me if I've said anything that's untrue.

Stay tuned... More apologies to follow! (Except you Shabs... YOU owe me one for that turd hunt!) :peace:

• Upvote 7

Would almost be a win win situation for Democrats.......Trump is the most Liberal candidate the Republicans have to offer.  I think it would be a huge mistake.....but you all already knew that.  

GO RV, then BV

GM Shabs ! It's no secrete that you are a Dem and a Lib and I'm ok with that because your not the President of the USA. I'll take my chances with Trump because he won't P..SS off American tax dollars like O has. Trump is a shrewd business man and I think he will trim the fat and bring back American jobs and that's what I believe ! Good Morning DV ! 

• Upvote 1

wrong, Wrong, WRONG! God is not really all that concerned about American politics. He is NOT pitting us against each other, dividing us into groups of valued people (wheat) and disposable people (chaff). That is the Enemy. LGD, you do not honor God when you speak for Him without authority and use Him to try to further your subjective position. By all means, look to scripture for wisdom to guide you but this interpretive bible study you keep ramming down our throats and the conviction you present it with is getting old. Know your audience.

LGD, you're a strong man with a big heart and good mind. We could use more men like you in this world. I challenge you because I believe you can do better. When you say 'a vote for the winner (Trump) is really a vote for the loser (Hildabeast)'... it makes no sense. This election is OURS to lose. If he is the nominee, you need to reevaluate (and we all need to regroup) and keep our (United) eye on the ball... WE MUST WIN! Please try to soften your heart just a bit to this imperfect man and give him a chance to prove his sincerity. And forgive me if I've said anything that's untrue.

Stay tuned... More apologies to follow! (Except you Shabs... YOU owe me one for that turd hunt!) :peace:

First of all.....he must present sincerity before he can prove it.  Secondly.....only you would search for turds.  Therefore, I owe you nothing, Stinky......Bwhahahaha.   :eyebrows:   Besides, I already manned up and apologized for the error I made......the other two examples I presented are factual and readily available through videos straight from the angry orange mouth piece.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

GM Shabs ! It's no secrete that you are a Dem and a Lib and I'm ok with that because your not the President of the USA. I'll take my chances with Trump because he won't P..SS off American tax dollars like O has. Trump is a shrewd business man and I think he will trim the fat and bring back American jobs and that's what I believe ! Good Morning DV ! 

No no no.....make no mistake.  I lean left, but I am by no means a Democrat or a liberal...though conservatives like to label me as such, because in their minds, if a person isn't conservative....then they are liberal.  There is no moderation with them.  As I've said many times.  Since I reached voting age in the mid 80's....every candidate I have voted for in EVERY election has become president, so you do the math.  This quite possibly could be the year my streak is broken.  But that's the kind of political topsy turvy season it's become.  And GM, by the way.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

It's not easy being a conservative, one has to show great constraints and willingness to carry out your own convictions, sometimes I'm wrong but my heart tells me what is right. 

It's not easy being moderate either.....especially when people tell you your convictions don't count, or are not convictions at all.  Ahh, the magic of the American political spectrum.  This too shall pass, just like the Ron Paul people that used to frequent this site, and a completely different fire brand will rear it's head.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

The "right" only exists because of the "left"... as I've preached here!   The line/origin of Conservatism demarcation begins at The Constitution.  Everything else is left (other than FAR right... fascism, etc., that has nothing to do with our Constitutional values... therefore is moot in this).  There is no middle... and the middle, IF "marked" on such a graph, would still be left of the Constitution. That's a manufactured, and unfortunate conditioned "new" normal.... perpetuated by the Establishments and the media.  ANY such compromises to that... Liberals win.  They've been eroding that demarcation and winning for quite some time! It's really that simple.  

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First of all.....he must present sincerity before he can prove it.  Secondly.....only you would search for turds.  Therefore, I owe you nothing, Stinky......Bwhahahaha.   :eyebrows:   Besides, I already manned up and apologized for the error I made......the other two examples I presented are factual and readily available through videos straight from the angry orange mouth piece.   :D 

GO RV, then BV 

Ah... Stinky! That's the kind of nickname that could really stick to a fella (or a gal I suppose). If you're game for going old school, 3rd grade, 'let's settle this on the playground at recess'... I challenge you to a match of SHINS (I'm still the reigning champion at Comanche Elementary - Go Buffaloes!). :eyebrows:

It's not easy being a conservative, one has to show great constraints and willingness to carry out your own convictions, sometimes I'm wrong but my heart tells me what is right.

You know what would make it easier? WINNING! Go Trump! :wave: high five, Tex!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The "right" only exists because of the "left"... as I've preached here!   The line/origin of Conservatism demarcation begins at The Constitution.  Everything else is left (other than FAR right... fascism, etc., that has nothing to do with our Constitutional vales... therefore is moot in this).  There is no middle... and the middle if "marked" on such a graph, would still be left of the Constitution. That's a manufactured, and unfortunate conditioned "new" normal.... perpetuated by the Establishments and the media.  ANY such compromises to that... Liberals win.   It's really that simple.  

I'm glad you brought that up, Jax.  I get exactly what you're saying, as you never waiver on that point.  The Constitution is the benchmark, there is no compromise.....yet said benchmark is riddled with amendments (changes).  So, perhaps compromise is appropriate after all.  

GO RV, then BV 

Ah... Stinky! That's the kind of nickname that could really stick to a fella (or a gal I suppose). If you're game for going old school, 3rd grade, 'let's settle this on the playground at recess'... I challenge you to a match of SHINS (I'm still the reigning champion at Comanche Elementary - Go Buffaloes!). :eyebrows:

You know what would make it easier? WINNING! Go Trump! :wave: high five, Tex!

Here's a high five for ya.   B) 

dfXecJU.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you brought that up, Jax.  I get exactly what you're saying, as you never waiver on that point.  The Constitution is the benchmark, there is no compromise.....yet said benchmark is riddled with amendments (changes).  So, perhaps compromise is appropriate after all.  

GO RV, then BV 

Bingo!!  Winner winner, Shabs!!!  Dag nabit!!!  YES!!!  THROUGH Amendments!!!  THAT's the natural default!  Not regulations... not mandates... not even public desires... but, the results of those desires, through proper representational voting processes and laws!   :twothumbs:  You want societal changes... demanded by the citizenry... go through the Amendment process!

Thanks Shabs!

PS... another recommendation for ya Shabs... read The Liberty Amendments, by Mark Levin!   Oh, and maybe catch him on his radio show!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 3