Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: Make America FEEL THE EARN Again!

Divemaster may well be right about my attention span... it can be hard to focus - I do live in a padded cell! :blink:

But what you both fail to comprehend is that we may only have this one last shot to stop the left. It's 7 months until the election - ANYTHING could happen. I have my eye on Trump and when he says or does something wrong, I recognize that immediately. Keep in mind who you're talking to... I'm not PC at all so I'm kinda hard to shock! Look, he's far from perfect and there is much room for improvement. Let's improve him. He's NOT a bad man. We have a lot we can work with! And though my money is on Trump being "on the up and up", I also recognize the gamble. I like the odds. :lol:

• Upvote 4

***///

WHN -- he IS THE LEFT !  Look under his dress ! Lift the cloak ! Lift the mantle!

He's a human wedge !  A useful tool used to split -- divide -- separate.... 

We want SO to believe otherwise and have taken a seriously, in-depth hard look....

Sorry to be the ones to have to tell you... 

he is what he is in spite of his rhetoric. :confused2:

Makes us sad, too... as we need a REAL champion of The People so badly right now. 

***///

Ditto dat, SHABS

Not enough that he's still rolling around in the mud with too many members of the dark cabal,

but having lambasted both sides of The Aisle,

he may become a lame duck the day he's sworn in as a result of alienating them all due to his

Us-agin'-them rhetoric.

They don't like it.   They WILL push back if he's indeed seated.

The boys in The Beltway don't like having their tails stepped on and may make it their

personal mission to destroy his term.

That's why we believe he MUST appoint  successful, Moral, Patriots to all of his Cabinet Chairs now so

we can tell if he's worth it or not...

If he's a real Patriot or just totin' water for a more personal ideal -- in spite of what he says.

WE  WANT  TO  SEE  THAT  LIST  NOW... as it will tell us what we need to know in regard to believing him,

because THOSE are the folks in his administration who'll be doing the heavy lifting for We The People.

Oh, yuh...

and let's see those tax records, too...

If anyone doesn't think he's friends with the dark side, then why is the IRS protecting him from full disclosure and participating in the cover-up...?

Okay... Now we're gettin' somewhere. Let's negotiate by starting to list our requirements for hiring our next president (ANY presidential candidate). I don't agree with all your reservations and theories Gals, but I understand them and I agree that caution is in order. Can we agree... He/She should...

1. List advisors, cabinet appointees, and DONORS.

2. what else?

***///

WHN -- he IS THE LEFT !  Look under his dress ! Lift the cloak ! Lift the mantle!

He's a human wedge !  A useful tool used to split -- divide -- separate.... 

We want SO to believe otherwise and have taken a seriously, in-depth hard look....

Sorry to be the ones to have to tell you... 

he is what he is in spite of his rhetoric. :confused2:

Makes us sad, too... as we need a REAL champion of The People so badly right now. 

I disagree. He's a New Yorker! He's a business man... in New York. He's not an ideologue at all. He's a Pragmatist. I have no reason to doubt his love of America. He's given me no reason to think he's lying or part of some big conspiracy. None.

• Upvote 3

***///

Want to hear him say out loud he condemns what planned parenthood is doing and admit they do NOT provide

those other "valuable services" they claim.  His ignorance on this very hot topic is astounding -- unless he truly DOES know better and is REALLY is in the tank for his lefty pals.

Want to see his Tax Records.... just like every other Candidate's.

Want to hear him say out loud how he will make sure every avenue of prosecution will be enforced

against CRIMINALarious Klinton.  

We want to hear him condemn her out loud and personally... not all generic campaign-speak-wise.

They ARE friends... good, close friends. 

And that's just to name a few must-haves out of this guy....

We still have not decided on our Candidates here....  never happened before for us.  However, this election

is of such grave consequence, WE MUST BE SURE !

And he can do better at showing us if he indeed is what he says he is.

• Upvote 1

***///

Want to hear him say out loud he condemns what planned parenthood is doing and admit they do NOT provide

those other "valuable services" they claim.  I would love to hear a full throated defense of Life from him as well... it is my biggest disappointment.  I think the squishy social liberal part of him is most evident on this topic.  But look at how much our pro-Life rhetoric has gotten us... Nothing!  Worse than ever.  It's time to try something new.  There's a good chance we can work with him on this.  I think it's an excellent 'requirement' of all candidates that they respect Life.  Abortion is a legislative issue.  A president can push an agenda (as we've seen) but short of signing and EO declaring that life begins at conception therefor abortion is murder... not much he can really do about it.

Want to see his Tax Records.... just like every other Candidate's.   He will... just like every other candidate...http://lawnewz.com/politics/donald-trump-is-right-it-would-be-very-stupid-to-release-his-taxes-while-being-audited/

Want to hear him say out loud how he will make sure every avenue of prosecution will be enforced

against CRIMINALarious KlintonAlready DONE!  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/23/donald-trump-pledges-to-prosecute-Hillarious-clinton-as-president/

We want to hear him condemn her out loud and personally... not all generic campaign-speak-wise.

They ARE friends... good, close friends.  Are you sure about that?  Hillarious Clinton doesn't have friends!  You just wait for it... he's going to flame her like she's never been flamed before!

And that's just to name a few must-haves out of this guy.... OR ANY OTHER CANDIDATE.

We still have not decided on our Candidates here....  never happened before for us.  However, this election

is of such grave consequence, WE MUST BE SURE !  YES!  Let's set the bar high and see who can clear it!

And he can do better at showing us if he indeed is what he says he is.  I think he's EXACTLY who he appears to be!  Myself, I kinda dig a dickish man!  Masculine, take no crap kinda guy (he's gotta be able to handle me!).  I'm sure, being military and all, you Gals have loved you some alphaholes!!!  We look past it... to the gem inside.   ;)

• Upvote 3

And he can do better at showing us if he indeed is what he says he is.  I think he's EXACTLY who he appears to be!  Myself, I kinda dig a dickish man!  Masculine, take no crap kinda guy (he's gotta be able to handle me!).  I'm sure, being military and all, you Gals have loved you some alphaholes!!!  We look past it... to the gem inside.   ;)

This is definitely one area where we agree, although to me........he appears to be an ego-maniacal, narcissistic jackwagon.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2

This is definitely one area where we agree, although to me........he appears to be an ego-maniacal, narcissistic jackwagon.  

GO RV, then BV 

Ha! Well, that may be but here's the rub... He's OUR ego-maniacal, narcissistic jackwagon! I think that's just on the outside... he's a NY celebrity and Cocksure is his brand. Inside I think there's probably a genuinely nice person (at least I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt). I like him a little bit. I appreciate him... and he's funny! (Humor goes a long way with me Shabs, as you well know!) ;)

• Upvote 2

Ha! Well, that may be but here's the rub... He's OUR ego-maniacal, narcissistic jackwagon! I think that's just on the outside... he's a NY celebrity and Cocksure is his brand. Inside I think there's probably a genuinely nice person (at least I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt). I like him a little bit. I appreciate him... and he's funny! (Humor goes a long way with me Shabs, as you well know!) ;)

Funny or not, he sure reeks of moderate liberalism (planned parenthood, Palestine, gun registry, to name a few).  He is what we hate about politics......He's the big money that has bought and paid for politicians over and over again.  Somehow cutting out the middle man makes him a stand-up guy?  I just don't buy it.  Tomorrow will tell the tale.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

Funny or not, he sure reeks of moderate liberalism (planned parenthood, Palestine, gun registry, to name a few).  He is what we hate about politics......He's the big money that has bought and paid for politicians over and over again.  Somehow cutting out the middle man makes him a stand-up guy?  I just don't buy it.  Tomorrow will tell the tale.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

There we go with the Gun Registry again - Come on Shabs, jump on over to the Trumps Gun Registry thread and reveal it.  We wannabe Fence Ryders of the Purple Sage gotz to see the dang burn thang.  We needs to know if it exists or not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

None.....not one illegal alien was put to work by Rubio or Cruz.   :D   And you're right.....too little, too late.  But their attack went a long way in showing the American people how Trump relies on childish sandbox tactics when backed into a corner.  Dude was a complete Fail....pathetic really.  He's a great real estate developer, and not much else.  He doesn't have the temperament for world politics.  Keep believing though, it's your right.  

GO RV, then BV

Why is it Rubio had to go back to 1983 to bring up the topic of illegal aliens and then fails to mention that fact to the people he is speaking to. As I understand it Trumps contractor brought these illegals in without his knowledge. I recently read on the Internet a couple of articles about Rubio, one which had something to do with Zipper Gate. I'll leave this to your imagination. Also, I read an article In which I read about was something having to do with cocain a number of years ago.

All I did was a simple search on google typing "what is Rubio hiding?" Why the Trump team hasn't brought this out is anyone's guess. Could be that these stories are not true or they are waiting for a better time to unload this on the public. This all goes to show where this campaign is taking us.

Some out there feel that Trump doesn't stand a prayer to get elected. Most are saying that the Republican Elite are out to get him, to that I say hogwash. With my friends I talk to, we have decided that those Elite consist primarily of the so called One Percent, the upper crust Washington politicians. They also include the corporate CEO's of the large U.S. Companies across the U.S. I think you know where I am going with this group.

When you take away the elite, that leaves you with the little guy to include your unemployed and under employed to start with. There are also those that need wages lifted and hard working families that are just getting by from week to week. Also, there are many, many people that are angree with Washington that may take a look at Trump. There are many more that are not of the Elite and I could go on and on. Let us suppose that Elie compromise of 15% of the Americam populous that are Republican. That leaves us with 85% of the Republican group that,most of which your average American. Most people of these are already angree with Washington and your politicians. They also include your unemployed and under employed and others describe

The media and press being who they are, fail to mention the fact about the breakdown I described above. If the media claims they are unbiased they they should make all facts relivent.

Hey Rubio, why don't you stick with the issue and forget about the personal attacks that are getting out of hand like Trump's manhood. Now you are taking all this to far.

I may get a lot of negs, but this is the way of politics these days and as an independent I will make up my mind by Sept .

• Upvote 2

GO RV, then BV 

Palestine? What? All I could find on my google search besides Trump bragging that he could broker the ultimate DEAL - Peace between Israel and the Squatters, was his unwavering support of Israel and a dumb joke he made about giving the island of Puerto Rico to the Palestinians as incentive to surrender to the Israelis! Nothin'. Don't send me on turd hunts, Shabs.

I must admit... I had to double check the gun control thing too because I had forgotten about it. I had forgotten about it because I listened to his WORDS when he was asked about obummer's EO and the gun show loop hole...

Trump: I want see what he says, why he couldn’t get this approved by Congress. Why can’t he go in and get this approved? You do have to ask that question, Chris. Why can’t you, if something is seemingly cut and dry as you like to say it is, why can’t the system work the way it was supposed to be, you know, the way it was supposed to be working, the way it was designed. Why isn’t he getting Republicans and Democrats together and doing something? He keeps signing executive orders because he doesn’t meet with people. Maybe he doesn’t like people, I guess. I’m sure maybe they could come up with some kind of a plan. Don’t you think he should do this with Congress? I don’t think he works very hard at it.

He was then called a racist for the inferred 'lazy black guy' slur at the end! :lol:

The point is... once again this is a legislative issue and he recognizes that it must be done LEGALLY through congress and not by executive order. Doesn't matter what he thinks unless he has a radical agenda (like obummer) which he does NOT...

Trump Releases His Plan for 2nd Amendment… Leaves Millions Furious

One common criticism of billionaire businessman and presidential candidate Donald Trump is that he far too often speaks in vague generalities and rarely offers specifics about where he stands on the issues.

That is no longer the case, at least regarding his stance on gun rights and the Second Amendment, as Trump just released his official policy position on his campaign website.

“The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period,” the position paper began.

Trump went on to explain that the right to keep and bear arms is a right that pre-exists both the government and the Constitution, noting that government didn’t create the right, nor can it take it away.

He also rightly denoted the Second Amendment as “America’s first freedom,” pointing out that it helps protect all of the other rights we hold dear.

In order to protect and defend that right, Trump proposed tougher enforcement of laws that are already on the books, rather than adding new gun control laws.

Citing a successful program in Richmond, Virginia, that sentenced gun criminals to mandatory minimum five-year sentences in federal prison, Trump noted that crime rates will fall dramatically when criminals are taken off the streets for lengthy periods of time.

Trump also proposed strengthening and expanding laws allowing law-abiding gun owners to defend themselves from criminals using their own guns, without fear of repercussion from the government.

Noting that many of the recent high-profile shooters had clear mental problems that should have been addressed, Trump proposed fixing our nation’s broken mental health system by increasing treatment opportunities for the non-violent mentally ill, but removing from the streets those people who pose a danger to themselves and others.

Trump would do away with pointless and ineffective gun and magazine bans and suggested fixing the current background check system already in place, rather than expanding a broken system.

Satisfied? I am. Any further "expectations" concerning these issues? Keep 'em coming!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

WHN

I have pondered your words a great deal. And I would like to leave you with one closing thought.

When winning by any means necessary becomes your objective,

Losing everything you have and everything you are will be your reward.

I don't consider Trump to be winning by any means. To me that means unethical or unscrupulous.

If that is your belief so be it, but I will point out that losing this election to Hildabeast would mean the Country has lost everything though.

• Upvote 3

WHN

I have pondered your words a great deal. And I would like to leave you with one closing thought.

When winning by any means necessary becomes your objective,

Losing everything you have and everything you are will be your reward.

Thank you LGD, I appreciate that you've contemplated my words. It seems to me that Losing has become your objective. What will be your reward?

To me, "winning by any means necessary" means cheating and I see no evidence of that on Trump's part. Zero. He is winning with words and deeds and bombast and an awesome record of lawful success and accomplishment... and his OWN money. I dare any of you to find one credible crumb of proof that he has cheated, works for the democrats/cabal, sold his soul to the devil or broke the law to get where he is. I DARE YA!

Look... it's been a long time for our side... WINNING, that is. Some have forgotten what it feels like. I assure you, it's awesome... just like riding a bike! Once you get some balance and momentum... you start to feel the wind against your face as you pick up speed and confidence! I warn ya though... this bike has no brakes that I can find so its unstoppable! The sidewalk is in terrible shape (thanks GOPe!) so it's a rough ride! After we get around the corner tonight (Super Tuesday) and make it past the destruction site that is the Republican Party... it'll be time to park the schWINn and fire up the Harley! I hope I don't have to tell you... there's no crying on the Harley (unless you're bleeding... and that can be arranged!!!)

Once our nominee is chosen, I fully expect you and other doubters to join in support of that person... or STFU and get out of the way. Do not let your unfounded suspicions and mistrust cause you to join the Enemy we MUST defeat. Suck it up, get over yourselves, count our many blessings and "watch what happens next"!

Our nominee will most likely be a Washington outsider which means NOT chosen by the establishment but by THE PEOPLE. The last time that happened we got Reagan. Trust the people... and have some faith. If you need a billboard sized sign to believe then start looking for it... with your chin up, shoulders back and eyes forward (there will be many and I'll help to point them out!). :peace: It's going to be alright.

LET THE WINNING COMMENCE!

• Upvote 7

STFU?

SERIOUSLY! !!!!!!###

LGD... that's all you got out of WHN's substantive post?!!!  C'mon brother... this is serious stuff!  There are enemies out there that can't simply be ignored.  Personally... I fight them... every day.  I can't just hope for the best compromise.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1