Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: Make America FEEL THE EARN Again!

Parenting is not easy.  Takes lots of patience, some tough love....and lots of paying attention.  

GO RV, then BV   

Only had to spank a couple times, and not since either was in kindergarten.

The secret is love.

When they are good, when they are bad, happy and sad, and all the times in between.

Love them so much that you hurt with them when they are punished, and cry with them when you hold them tight and explain why.

Love them so much you think your heart is going to burst, with a dedication that puts their needs far about your own, with joy in your heart and thankfulness to God that He trusted you enough to Bless your life with His greatest of miracles.

Next thing you know, they have become something beyond anything you could have ever been.

And you could not possibly be any happier about that.

• Upvote 3

Only had to spank a couple times, and not since either was in kindergarten.

The secret is love.

When they are good, when they are bad, happy and sad, and all the times in between.

Love them so much that you hurt with them when they are punished, and cry with them when you hold them tight and explain why.

Love them so much you think your heart is going to burst, with a dedication that puts their needs far about your own, with joy in your heart and thankfulness to God that He trusted you enough to Bless your life with His greatest of miracles.

Next thing you know, they have become something beyond anything you could have ever been.

And you could not possibly be any happier about that.

Yes sir....couldn't have said it better myself.  My wife and I's greatest accomplishment....hands down.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Some gallows humor is never funny. Especially when there is nothing to be gained.

Ya know what that second comment reminds me of?

Both my kids hurt themselves trying to be like daddy.

Each was around five years old, and each stuck a metal object in a live plug after watching me do a room addition or shop expansion.

They had no idea what they were doing, were oblivious of the forces they were playing with, didn't even know what the word technique even meant, had no actual purpose to do what they were doing other than to get attention, and never even had a clear idea of the desired outcome or even intended to do anything constructive.

As a result, they each got knocked on their asses.

The only difference is the five year olds actually learned their lesson, quit doing stuff they just did not understand, and decided to listen to the adults that knew what they were talking about.

Ouch..

Morning WHN, I hope you are thoroughly refreshed from your weekend off.

I went shopping for an RV this weekend, and am going to make an offer later today that will hopefully take me to many happy places

So lets just put it down to semantics, they say bully, I say fearless.

Oh, it was wonderful! I even got a nap before the race! Hey, my aunt bought a Navion... Fabulous! The RV lifestyle never interested me much (as you know, I'm a primitive tent camper ;) ), but she's having a ball!

"FEARLESS"... I like it! I don't object to bully and I do think it fits but fearless is even better.

You're basically telling me I "Trumped" my way through this thread.....no substance, no facts, complete arrogance, lack of respect, and misdirection?  And when I felt boxed into a corner, my only recourse was "Knibb High Football Rules!".......or as Donald would say, "Make America Great Again".....and the crowd goes wild.   :facepalm:  

GO RV, then BV 

No, but I do appreciate the clever analogy! I'm saying that you haven't been that funny, are intellectually lazy and poke butter knives where you shouldn't and then cry about getting burned. Up your game. Kapish?

• Upvote 6

Oh, it was wonderful! I even got a nap before the race! Hey, my aunt bought a Navion... Fabulous! The RV lifestyle never interested me much (as you know, I'm a primitive tent camper ;) ), but she's having a ball!

"FEARLESS"... I like it! I don't object to bully and I do think it fits but fearless is even better.

It'll enhance track weekends and remote dive sites, just have to redesign the 20' trailer to fit an extra dual sport for store runs.

I enjoy bivy hike one-nighters, but a nice hot shower, hot meal, and satellite TV make one heck of a base camp.  ..lol