Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

jeepguy

D. V. POWERBALL LOTTO

hello every one ,   we are off again on the lotto  game ,     236 million is  our  goal !    so  look at  lady luck , or  your man lucky ,  which ever you use  ,   and   hope  we  hit  the big  prize , or  at best you are the holder of  a ticket  that will win   a  50,ooo   ,   or  the 1 million  prize  that  is  yours  by  your  self  !    good luck  for us all  !    

I will  go out   and  place  this  number  for  us       8 /  25 /  27 /  30  /  33 -----  p.b.   02                                

• Upvote 1

hello every one ,   we are off again on the lotto  game ,     236 million is  our  goal !    so  look at  lady luck , or  your man lucky ,  which ever you use  ,   and   hope  we  hit  the big  prize , or  at best you are the holder of  a ticket  that will win   a  50,ooo   ,   or  the 1 million  prize  that  is  yours  by  your  self  !    good luck  for us all  !    

I will  go out   and  place  this  number  for  us       8 /  25 /  27 /  30  /  33 -----  p.b.   02                                

Okay I'm a rookie. :shrug:

The 1st time I played was yesterday and I have no idea how to win the 50K or the million bucks.

Can someone help out (jeepguy? anyone?)

hello big wave  ,  sure !   let say you are playing the lotto  and you bought your ticket in my state , go too that  states  lotto page , look up  the tab  with winning  numbers  pay out  and  number of  times a certain number has been played ...  look under  the  payouts  and  put  the date  the draw you wish too look at , and it will give you details  of  how much had been won  ( ex:  free tickets   a lot of them  ,   4  or  7  dollars  for  I think 3 numbers  ,  and  the  others I hae mentioned   50  thousand  1 million  and  the big  pot  )    if  you need  more  let me know  -------   if  you  match  the  numbers   in the 1 st  post  here  ,  ou win that  amount  , and it is yours  ,  don`t forget  taxes  ! 

and  it  looks   like  around  25  or  27  players 

so  for  2 ,oo   dollars   you get  25  or  27  tickets

• Upvote 1

Here I is. Again.

15    31    42    47    60    PB 21

***///

FOR WED., 23FEB16 DRAWING :

OSG #1's Ticket:      10 - 19 - 35 - 49 - 63   PB - 24

OSG #2's Ticket:      24 - 27 - 44 - 62 - 67   PB - 16

GOOD LUCK to all our  DV PowerBallers tonight !  :tiphat:

Hi everyone I got lucky and was able to login in after this change but Flash101 wasn't so lucky none of his computers will let him login here his Laptop W10, Desktop W7, Ipad or his phone and yes he cleaned everything out and emptied the junk and still nothing so with that said I'll be posting his numbers until he can get his issue resolved.

Flash101        09,15,41,59,65   PB 04

Starrider         21,52,55,62,69   PB 13

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 1

thanks  star  ,  hope he gets  back in  soon !    still hope  tickets in warm place win  {  one of ours  }  :rolleyes:

01 - 20 - 53 - 57 - 58  PB 15

TexasGranny ---- 04 22 25 34 52   PB  05

Jetman ----05 18 26 56 58  PB  26

babycakes61  ----  11 12 31 36 55  PB  04

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!!

:cowboy2:

14  so far !  

and  yes   60 s  is  nice  star !

Edited by jeepguy

Hey... 19 looks like a good PB number... WHN, Patty and Tigergorzow... three posts in a row! :twothumbs:   And it is my favorite number!!!! Go 19... with the rest of the numbers of course!!!!

Oh... and a favorite Steeley Dan song... Hey 19...  :)   Sending winning vibes to my team!   ;)  ;)

• Upvote 1