Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

I know what you mean.  I retired early last year.  Decided I would like to work part-time.  Applied for a job doing essentially what I had done for the last 20 years, and got an e-mail saying they were looking for someone whose job experience more closely fit the position.  Are you kidding me?  I think that usually means they already had someone in mind.  It really is frustrating.  I'm also still a little mad I didn't win the Powerball - LOL!!  Those people in TN are precious, but I hope they get a clue.  I would have hit the ground running with plans I have devised.

Dinarbrliever - sorry you don't buy my story.. I have been on 2 other sites for 5 or 6 years. When I first posted what my Kurdish friend told me on another site someone asked me if I was gregp from here. Because he also had some Intel involving a bank auditor... So I joined DV a couple of months ago primarily to see what gregp had to say.. I assure you, I am not gregp, however I do have a Kurdish friend that I work with that has friends in the Kurdish Parliment and even friends in Baghdad.. Possibly similar to gregp, I'm not sure. I do not lie! I hate lieing gurus, but I feel if I can provide some real info to everyone via my friend, maybe we can all get through this a little better.. So dinarbeliever, feel free to not read any further anything that I post.. For everyone else, I know that the delegation of 12 came to Baghdad on the 17th. As of last night when I talked to my friend, he had not heard any further news at this point. Obviously if i do hear anything new, I will be sure to pass it along.

• Upvote 6

Can I apologise to Gregp and greghi. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding my bad

It's not your fault DB... I wondered the same.  It should have been clarified by the author(s), when similar names, with similar stories, appear in the same/similar threads.  All good now!!

Stand up move, DB, to apologize.  And also to GregHi for your gracious response.  I had thought if the two Greg's were one and the same, the person doing it would be smart enough to not use the same first name.  But we have been a gullible group in the past.  Here's to continued reliable information!!

Sorry if I caused confusion. I use the same GtegHi on PD and Greg on cc so I tried to keep it the same as one of those... "Hi" is simply the beginning of my last name. I can see how it would look funny now to gregp and I'm sorry. I apologize also to dinarbeliever.. ;) I just wish this thing would hurry up and pop so we can get on with the next chapter in our lives!!!

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 4

I could use some good financial news today......

I Invested In Cardboard Back When It Was 3 Cents A Ton - And Now It's Up To 5 Cents ! ;)

And I Purchased 2 Tons Of It That Is Taking Up Most Of My Garage Space ! :o

But I'll Just Let U Do The Math...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

You know Thuggie ...

You could do something productive with all that cardboard ...

You could create a fleet of school buses to transport the DV family to Vegas ...

dc1e6b0878f0d552d8fb65fa63aa4cde.jpg

I'm Glad That U Showed A Picture Of A Short Bus ...

With Luigi In The Back Licking The Window ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Dinarbrliever - sorry you don't buy my story.. I have been on 2 other sites for 5 or 6 years. When I first posted what my Kurdish friend told me on another site someone asked me if I was gregp from here. Because he also had some Intel involving a bank auditor... So I joined DV a couple of months ago primarily to see what gregp had to say.. I assure you, I am not gregp, however I do have a Kurdish friend that I work with that has friends in the Kurdish Parliment and even friends in Baghdad.. Possibly similar to gregp, I'm not sure. I do not lie! I hate lieing gurus, but I feel if I can provide some real info to everyone via my friend, maybe we can all get through this a little better.. So dinarbeliever, feel free to not read any further anything that I post.. For everyone else, I know that the delegation of 12 came to Baghdad on the 17th. As of last night when I talked to my friend, he had not heard any further news at this point. Obviously if i do hear anything new, I will be sure to pass it along.

thanks and yes the rate to would be nice,

go kurds go

lets get davis some dinner

thanks all gregs in the world high low p whoever

we all need gregs

davis out

• Upvote 1