Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard

GregHi

You do not know how true that is. I am trying to get my life back together and as an entrepreneur I get up everyday and say this is the day. In the case of the dinar this is the year. By the way I must be insane, because I am doing the same thing everyday with the same results. lol.

That was a post from Chuck back in 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.....

The 'Black Eyed Peas' Called - They Want Their Feeling Back ...

:D:D:D

Man it is late, forgot to push the reply button. The above post I'd you you guys.

• Upvote 1

You do not know how true that is. I am trying to get my life back together and as an entrepreneur I get up everyday and say this is the day. In the case of the dinar this is the year. By the way I must be insane, because I am doing the same thing everyday with the same results. lol.

Man it is late, forgot to push the reply button. The above post I'd you you guys.

How does one you you these days?

Or is that what the young kids are calling ... umm ... s-e-x ... these days ... o_O ... ??

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How does one you you these days?

Or is that what the young kids are calling ... umm ... s-e-x ... these days ... o_O ... ??

One you you very carefully. You can burn that thing out. I am over the hump, but all my parts are functioning. lol.

Hey do not neg BJnMont. She is a dear one. We go back a long way.

• Upvote 1

LOL gave you a plus, BJ.  Wishing you the best, Chuck.  It seems that a lot of people are having to start over in midlife.  That's why the dinar is so attractive.  I see so many on here (including me) who have persevered with this investment while looking for other creative ways to thrive.  Kudos to you for staying in the game.

• Upvote 3

Thanks drj!! Just like everyone else here, just lucky to have a friend that is so well connected especially from the Kurdish side.. I don't go back to work till tomorrow night and that's when I will see my friend. If he has any more news I will relay it, but hopefully this is so close to being over that I wouldn't have time to report any news anyway before we are all at the banks.. ;)

Any word from your friend, GregHi?

• Upvote 3

LOL gave you a plus, BJ.  Wishing you the best, Chuck.  It seems that a lot of people are having to start over in midlife.  That's why the dinar is so attractive.  I see so many on here (including me) who have persevered with this investment while looking for other creative ways to thrive.  Kudos to you for staying in the game.

Thanks. Going to plus you up for helping us out. If I was not married I would be taking a trip up North to visit BJ, love Montreal.

• Upvote 2

I just saw where Steve I is telling his bunch that he thinks the CBI is going to back their currecy with gold. @ over a THOUSAND dollars per dinar.

What the hell is wrong with this man's mind?

Then he says slightly over a dollar/ dinar, then $3 and change/dinar......trying to cover all the bases.

I've been around this investment a very long time and thought i had heard about every idiotic prognostication out there, but 1K/ dinar should get anyone certified for a straightjacket and a rubber room.

Yep, I saw that Steve1 post and agree it was ridiculous.  However, he went on to say a 25K dinar note would be worth $27,541.25.  That would mean 1 IQD would be worth $1.10165.  Not that I put any credence in Steve1, but I could definitely believe in a 1:1 exchange.

Research the basket of currency. If you dig very much you will see many Nations are ready to go to gold backed currency! It is happening now, the fiat is nothing but air! Gold back currency does work and besides it won't be just Gold, you can add silver and the rest to that!

• Upvote 5

Hi Gregp I'm confused here. Are you (Gregp) and greghi not the same person. If that's the case then we might have someone else impersonating you

Here is the reference to the original rumour

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/211934-i-have-intel-from-a-bank-in-baghdad/

I hope this is all true but if it's not and someone is impersonating you it's not a nice thing to do to lead people on

Yo DB - GregP And GregHi Are 2 Different Members Here ! ;)

However, We Used To Have A Banned Guru (Kaperoni) Impersonating A Woman As Katie45...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I lost my mum last year easy. I had a really bad 2015 and have been concentrating on healing myself. On the other hand I met the wonderful person in the world and im happy again. GO RV 2016 by the 1st quarter ( I hope)

sorry to hear that DB its tough to lose loved ones prayers to you and your family.. we shal see what first half of 2016 brings.