Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Republican candidate Trump calls to target the families of ISIS fighters

k98nights

Republican candidate Trump calls to target the families of ISIS fighters

• Thursday, 03 December 2015 11:05

565fc9a6c46188877a8b45e1-655x360.jpg

Shafaq News / Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said on Wednesday his plan for combating Islamic State militants involves targeting

not just the group's fighters but also their families.

"When you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families," Trump said on Fox News. "They care about their lives, don't kid yourselves."

Trump said if he were president, he would try to avoid civilian deaths in going after the militant group, but he said the Obama administration was "fighting a very politically correct war."

Christoph Wilcke of Human Rights Watch said in response to Trump's comments that military forces legally can only target combatants. "The family members of fighters are civilians and cannot be targeted," he said in an email.

Trump's comments about the families of Islamic State fighters came a day after Lebanon released the ex-wife of the group's leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and other jailed Islamists in an exchange with al Qaeda's Syrian wing.

Saja al-Dulaimi, the ex-wife of Baghdadi, told Al Jazeera after her release that she wanted to return to Beirut and then leave for Turkey.

Trump leads the pack seeking the Republican nomination for the November 2016 presidential election. In a recent Reuters/Ipsos poll of the Republican field, the real estate mogul received support of 29 percent.

Voters also said in polls that Trump was the best candidate to deal with terrorism. He has criticized President Barack Obama's strategy for fighting the Islamic State group, saying on Wednesday that the president "doesn't know what he's doing."

"I would knock the hell out of ISIS," Trump said.

http://english.shafaaq.com/politics/16852-republican-candidate-trump-calls-to-target-the-families-of-isis-fighters.html?

• Upvote 8

Don't worry... They'll make more. B)

Sad but true.

Which brings us to welfare reform, immigration reform, citizenship requirements, corporate HR visa's, and the underlying source of all program's funding Tax Reform.

Basically, making America great, an all around, multifaceted approach.

hmmm.. he might be onto "something".

More lunacy from the squirrels nest.  So if I use Donald's line of thinking......I must assume his smoking hot daughter is also an idiot.   :facepalm: 

GO RV, then BV 

And that's a bad thing?

Couple long island ice tea's, tell her how "smart" she is, and a hot shower in the morning.

uh... hello?

• Upvote 5

Not by killing their women and children for Heaven's sake.  

***///

they murder their own women & children daily.

and they force our hand to do the same...  some of our own US Military have had to deal with the 

trauma of having to destroy muslim women and children wearing vests...

kill or be killed.

they know we are civilised and hate to go after women and children and use that to their advantage against US.

Ugly TRUTH.

• Upvote 9

And that's a bad thing?

Couple long island ice tea's, tell her how "smart" she is, and a hot shower in the morning.

uh... hello?

Objectifying.....I like it.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

and they force our hand to do the same...  some of our own US Military have had to deal with the 

kill or be killed.

they know we are civilised and hate to go after women and children and use that to their advantage against US.

Ugly TRUTH.

We have our Christian values.......Once we reject those values, we have become them.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

***///

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS.

THE TERRIBLE SWIFT SWORD.

One must not always 'turn the other cheek'...  

SEE:  'Sergeant York'... best way to help you understand is his Commanding Officer's private talk with

him when York was forced to face the enemy of Freedom & Justice.

Watch it... git back to US.   :salute:

• Upvote 3

The one thing Trump has done that I think is refreshing................he's putting topics out there that for decades have been taboo from politicians. I don't necessarily agree with his views but THANK YOU for putting it out there for discussion.

Morning Shabs!!!

• Upvote 4

Shabi I luv ya but I have to disagree on this one, If they get the message then it just mite stop. But Walking in and killing innocent people don't work for me. The survey says (Ding Ding Ding) Eye 4 n Eye on this one. SORRY Shabi.

• Upvote 9

These topics are always controversial and as always the media in only using short clips try to stir the pot.  If you watch clip in its entirety you will see that Trump mentioned that if we killed the whole family he was not opposed to that. 

He stated that the main terrorists at any location needed to be eliminated even if the family was killed as well.

He also stated how foolish it was that US was dropping leaflets to the oil tanker drivers telling them to leave the trucks because they were going to bomb them soon.

Then we have Putin who has no worries about any collateral damage.

If the US is really at war with the Islamic State, as might be indicated by the events in Calif. yesterday, then all bets are off.

If you fight a war, you do so to win, and you do so using all of your resources.  That's why the US dropped the 2 bombs on Japan even though it killed hundreds of thousands of innocents.

For twenty years now this Radical Islamic Movement has been a thorn in the side of the US.  The 2001 attack on the financial capital of America has had a crippling economic effect on the country since it occurred.

In France they have closed some of the Mosques that are known hot beds for the Islamic Extremists.  Every county needs to do the same.  If there was a Christian Church down the Street and they had many members who wanted to do harm to their country, they would need to be shut down as well.  

Intelligence reports from all coalition countries indicate that Raqqa, Syria is the headquarters for ISIS.  Perhaps the coalition might consider the removal of that entire city.  That might send a strong message and it wouldn’t cost much, and would certainly save many coalition lives.

If you go to war you do so to win, I guess the question is, are we at war?

• Upvote 7

***///

...collateral damage of 'innocent' family members may indeed eliminate

the 2nd coming (in our lifetime) of radical islamist evil unleashed upon the planet.....

the only way to stop /neutralize them is to meet them on the battlefield they created, on their own terms.

not calling for nazi-style cleansing by any means here...

just forced to face the reality of the barbaric enemy we all face today.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

Interesting how when Trump decided to run everyone here was on the bandwagon, including Adam, etc...The guy's kicking a--, taking names...and people blink. It's what's wrong with this country, people are inherently prejudice and weak-minded, but won't call THEMSELVES on it...and end up falling in line to the masses. Human nature in action.

Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

***///

kill or be killed.

Ugly TRUTH.

They are nothing more than needledick bullies.

Everyone going to school had to deal with them.

As the oldest boy, I had to deal with the bullies that wouldn't leave my big sis alone, all the way to my youngest brother.

There was one that the first day of summer I just went over to his house, we fought, I beat the crud out of him, and he left my brothers ans sisters alone all summer.

Otherwise he would harass them until I did.

Tried just telling him I'd thump him if he touched any of then,(four siblings), but that never worked.

He just didn't understand anything else.

• Upvote 6

TRUMP IS THE MAN. He's not politically correct (dont want it) He loves America and has a goal to make us the strongest country in the WORLD'S eyes again becouse we are. My family has fought every war for our freedoms. If you feel bad for everybody outside our country, go and stay there. Nobody will stop you. We need to acknowledge our own citizens(seniors and veterans first) before anybody else in the world.

I AM AMERICAN.

FWD

GO RV

GO RV

• Upvote 9

These are people that do USE their kids to get suicide bombs close to our soldiers.  They teach their kids at very young ages how to decapitate and kill people, mostly us.  I never want to see a child hurt, but I don't want that child playing on my empathy and hurting my family.  Just say'n, be real.

• Upvote 7