Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Republican candidate Trump calls to target the families of ISIS fighters

k98nights

Saw a friend post this on Facebook in regards to the Trump thing.

http://www.history.com/topics/chinese-exclusion-act

And here is more:

http://www.hannity.com/articles/immigration-487258/here-are-four-previous-times-the-14188916/

It seems that in periods of wartime, other Presidents have used Executive power to prevent certain groups from entering the country. We may decide that we are not at war with Islam, but the fact is, is that it is at war with us. Jihad is required for any muslim when it proclaimed. 

Here is some perspective for you guys: Aynaz Anni Cyrus, watch her newest video. https://www.facebook.com/aynazcyrus/videos/10205179045864240/?theater 

Like I said, I have many muslim friends both here and abroad. They are bad muslim friends (bad because they choose not to heed the call to Jihad). You guys should understand exactly what it is we're up against here. Beyond what the press and media tell everyone. I'm not pushing for Trump in the slightest, he's just one of few that seems to understand what we're up against and that our old methods aren't working in the short term. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not looking to tick you off Dive and actually agree with the majority of what you posted.  I do have to say though, the above highlighted sentence, in my opinion, is a perfect description of Donald Trump.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Shabs... the glaring difference is that Trump is a private citizen and employer.  His ivory tower is his personal company, presiding over thousands of subjects (employees), and accountable to partners, investors, and share holders... in a triumphant and successful way!  In other words... he's a PRODUCER!  And he is appreciated for that, in many ways.

Think deeper Shabs... Please try to respect the difference.   I'll take an ego maniacal successful producer over an ego maniacal community organizer, or other politician... any day!   This is what people are supporting him for, along with his pragmatic approach.

• Upvote 2

Hi FWD,

It's all too easy to be a cynic. Is politics a dirty business? Probably. Are all pols crooks? I choose to believe not. Loathing the system won't fix it. Demand a better government; maybe it will catch on!

I'm with you, it's time the politicians start caring about the country more than their pockets. I kinda don't like being classified as R,L,I or whatever. We are Americans first and foremost and need to unite as so.

FWD

GO RV

For me, she's an absolute angel and would have to be to put up with me. She is also the only person that I have never been able to say no to and I still love her with everything I have and will protect and watch over her for ever. I don't do well with mushy. LOL

FWD

GO RV

Not enough pluses available for that testimonial 4wd!!!   :tiphat: