Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The meeting's agenda number (12) Thursday 13 August 2015

newbieDA

The meeting's agenda number (12) Thursday 13 August 2015

August 13, 2015

The third parliamentary session

The second legislative year

The first legislative term

First, read verses from the Koran.

Second, the Federal Court decisions on the membership of some ladies and gentlemen of Representatives health.

Third, the vote on the draft law on ratification of the Republic of Iraq to amend the Unified Agreement for the Investment of Arab capital in Arab countries for the year 1980. The law ( the Finance Committee , the Foreign Relations Committee , the Committee on Economy and Investment ). (Article 2).

Fourth: the vote on the draft law on ratification loan for a project to rehabilitate Hartha power station between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of Japan / Japan International Cooperation Agency Convention on the Law. ( Committee on Foreign Relations , the Oil and Energy Committee , the Finance Committee ). (Article 2).

Fifth: The vote on the draft law on passports. (Commission on Security and Defense, the Legal Committee ). (Article 22).

Sixth: The vote on the draft treaty contract law. ( Foreign Relations Committee , the Legal Committee ). (34 articles).

Seventh: The vote on the draft law on political parties. ( Commission of civil society institutions , the Legal Committee ). (Article 69).

Eighth: The vote on the draft labor law. ( Committee for Labor and Social Affairs , the Committee on civil society institutions , the Legal Committee , the Committee on Women, Family and Children). (Article 157).

Session starts at: eleven in the morning.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&ie=UTF-8&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parliament.iq%2Fdetails.aspx%3FEvID%3D18266

• Upvote 3

Parliament will vote tomorrow on the parties and labor laws and treaties

12/08/2015 Brother - Baghdad

House of Representatives will vote at its scheduled Thursday on important projects most notably political parties laws, treaties and work.

And it includes the agenda of the meeting according to a statement of the Council received for News Agency (et) a copy of it, the "Federal Court decisions on the membership of some of Representatives health, and vote on the draft law on ratification of the Republic of Iraq to amend the Unified Agreement for the Investment of Arab capital in Arab countries for the year 1980 Law".

It also includes "vote on the draft law on ratification loan for a project to rehabilitate Hartha power station between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of Japan / Japan International Cooperation Agency Convention on the Law."

It would "vote on the draft law on passports, and the vote on the draft treaty contract law, and vote on the draft law on political parties, and vote on the draft labor law" on the agenda.

It is said that the House of Representatives yesterday approved the government reforms and other parliamentary terms included the immediate enactment of laws that the Constitution text on the necessity of legislation and Guanyin national reconciliation and overcome what stands in general this legislation mechanisms and notably oil and gas law, political parties law, the Federal Supreme Court Law, Law treaties, the Federation Council Act, amnesty and national reconciliation laws, including the National Guard

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D9%2585%25D9%2586%25D8%25B8%25D9%2585%25D8%25A9%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AA%25D8%25AC%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A9%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D9%258A%25D8%25A9%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%26lr%3D%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/50506.html&usg=ALkJrhhE-srql8OkbhM3eJKsPscp4rljow

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 7

"It is said that the House of Representatives yesterday approved the government reforms and other parliamentary terms included the immediate enactment of laws that the Constitution text on the necessity of legislation and Guanyin national reconciliation and overcome what stands in general this legislation mechanisms and notably oil and gas law, political parties law, the Federal Supreme Court Law, Law treaties, the Federation Council Act, amnesty and national reconciliation laws, including the National Guard."

WOWSER TIMES 2!  The news just keeps rolling in!  Thanks Newbie!

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 5

Unless I am reading this wrong, someone came through here with a bad attitude and gave everyone a red mark. I took them all back. LOL Now get on with your wonderful lives, my friends. You are free to go. lol

it could of been dewitte, not sure , he is everywhere

joking joking

• Upvote 2

BOOM.

So if I take a feather and this article,ya think I could excite

Adam now? LOL

Just playing, my friend.

Parliament will vote tomorrow on the parties and labor laws and treaties

12/08/2015 Brother - Baghdad

House of Representatives will vote at its scheduled Thursday on important projects most notably political parties laws, treaties and work.

And it includes the agenda of the meeting according to a statement of the Council received for News Agency (et) a copy of it, the "Federal Court decisions on the membership of some of Representatives health, and vote on the draft law on ratification of the Republic of Iraq to amend the Unified Agreement for the Investment of Arab capital in Arab countries for the year 1980 Law".

It also includes "vote on the draft law on ratification loan for a project to rehabilitate Hartha power station between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of Japan / Japan International Cooperation Agency Convention on the Law."

It would "vote on the draft law on passports, and the vote on the draft treaty contract law, and vote on the draft law on political parties, and vote on the draft labor law" on the agenda.

It is said that the House of Representatives yesterday approved the government reforms and other parliamentary terms included the immediate enactment of laws that the Constitution text on the necessity of legislation and Guanyin national reconciliation and overcome what stands in general this legislation mechanisms and notably oil and gas law, political parties law, the Federal Supreme Court Law, Law treaties, the Federation Council Act, amnesty and national reconciliation laws, including the National Guard

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A9%2B%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9%2B%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2B%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%26lr%3D%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/50506.html&usg=ALkJrhhE-srql8OkbhM3eJKsPscp4rljow

"IMMEDIATE ENACTMENT" YESTERDAY

I'm about to explode.

• Upvote 4

They are on the ball here.  Maliki pretty much lost all his power except what terrorism he buys with embezzled Iraqi funds, and the main laws we hear so much about just to hear, no quorum, fight in the parliament, stalling etc etc.  I think the good folks are fed up and getting tough.

Nice to see good being good.  (I know ladygrace will know what this means)

Edited by uncirculd

They are on the ball here.  Maliki pretty much lost all his power except what terrorism he buys with embezzled Iraqi funds, and the main laws we hear so much about just to hear, no quorum, fight in the parliament, stalling etc etc.  I think the good folks are fed up and getting tough.

Nice to see good being good.  (I know ladygrace will know what this means)

I certainly do.

It does make life much more enjoyable.