Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Could Be Weeks Away...April 1st Is A Possible Window.

Luigi1

from another source...

Guru Chattels    Believes there won't be a RV until HCL is pasted by Parliament, then read twice, then published in Gazette before becoming law. What's your take on this?

3-10-2015   Newshound Guru Chattels  Article:  "Parliamentary Energy: There is no bill for oil and gas in the House of Representatives"   EVEN IF THE OIL AND GAS LEGISLATION / HYDROCARBON LAW IS " IN " PARLIAMENT THIS WEEK AND ASSUMING THAT THE "INTENSIVE DIALOGUE" IS SUCCESSFUL IN ATTAINING A CONSENSUS THEREON, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME IN A WEEK, AND ESPECIALLY A FOUR DAY WORK WEEK AS THIS IS TUESDAY ALREADY, TO ACCOMPLISH TWO READINGS AND ALLOW FOR THE FOUR DAYS ADVANCE SCHEDULING FOR A VOTE. 

• Upvote 5

Feb, March, Apr, May, June, July ...ect.... it will be when it will be..... Sheesh....  :confused2:

hopefully soon...and NOT later

1:1 GO RV

If it don't go by April then it won't happen till 2016 or later.

Haj, Ramadan, Iraq Independence & Nat'l holidays are coming up.

Nothing gets done during the Islamic & Nat'l holiday seasons.

Ahhh.....it's the old reliable April Fools RV.....works every year.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

April 1st is the beginning of the new quarter.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

from another source...

Guru Chattels    Believes there won't be a RV until HCL is pasted by Parliament, then read twice, then published in Gazette before becoming law. What's your take on this?

3-10-2015   Newshound Guru Chattels  Article:  "Parliamentary Energy: There is no bill for oil and gas in the House of Representatives"   EVEN IF THE OIL AND GAS LEGISLATION / HYDROCARBON LAW IS " IN " PARLIAMENT THIS WEEK AND ASSUMING THAT THE "INTENSIVE DIALOGUE" IS SUCCESSFUL IN ATTAINING A CONSENSUS THEREON, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME IN A WEEK, AND ESPECIALLY A FOUR DAY WORK WEEK AS THIS IS TUESDAY ALREADY, TO ACCOMPLISH TWO READINGS AND ALLOW FOR THE FOUR DAYS ADVANCE SCHEDULING FOR A VOTE. 

I gave you a plus one Luigi ! But wasn't it suppose to happen last Sunday ? 

• Upvote 1

Ahhh.....it's the old reliable April Fools RV.....works every year.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

Several times a year

If it don't go by April then it won't happen till 2016 or later.

End Quote

Sorry Lou but this statement ( with diff. times ) has been  repeated  ad infinitum ( by all the Gurus available  for the last 10 years)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Deadlines . . .  What Deadlines ? I don't think they'll RV this Year . . . Yep, Got my Cynics Hat on Today.

I think they're squandering a Golden Opprtunity, risking their country's future squabbling and bickering  . . . . Just once I would like to have these monkeys PROVE ME WRONG.

Go ahead, I dare you Iraq. Do what you've been saying for YEARS ! Take all those years of Bloviating & Blather and put it to ACTION !!!! RV your currency by the end of MARCH.

I'm sure I can't be the only one out there with these " silly notions ".

• Upvote 1