Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RUMORED...DONE...Merry Christmas.

Luigi1

from multiple sources...

Ccook527:Maybe a glitch but usually it's 1166. This is saying the value has almost doubled. 1USD=607.5000 IQD so 25,000/607.50=41.15 USD

Screenshot%2B%281%29.png

EXOGEN :HERE IS A SUGGESTION.............IF YOU BANK AT WELLS FARGO, OR HAVE A WEALTH MANAGER AT WELLS FARGO, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP AT LEAST 1 IQD NOTE AND 1 VND NOTE ON YOU AT ALL TIMES, AND CHECK EVERY TIME YOU GO TO THE BANK.

PEOPLE ARE CATCHING OPEN "LIVE" RATE WINDOWS ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES AT WELLS FARGO AND COMPLETING CURRENCY EXCHANGES..............(HINT HINT)

NOTE: MANY PEOPLE WHO JUST HAPPEN TO BE AT WELLS FARGO AT THE RIGHT TIME WITHOUT NOTES ON THEM HAVE CAUGHT THE RATES "LIVE" AND BY THE TIME THEY GO HOME TO GET THE NOTES AND GO BACK TO THE WELLS FARGO LOCATION THE RATES ARE

Rv/gcr:Philip, HAPPY RV! 
Rates are live now in MX!
Banks are open through the 2nd to exchange. SOON/TONIGHT IN USA.
2.11 for VND
Waaahhhoooo! 
MERRY Christmas!

Gg: Netdania.com still showing VND overnight @ $2.08 at this link

http://netdania.com/Products/FullQuote/FullQuote.aspx?symbol=USDVNDON&provider=idc_lite&ext=false&d=forex_forwards#

CURRENCY CONVERSION WEBSITES ARE A WASTE OF TIME UNLESS YOU ARE LOOKING AT PAIRING AND OVERNIGHTS
  • thankfulhearta_std_t_nv.jpg?width=96&hei
    Bouzai > EXOGEN December 25, 2014 at 1:44am
    Sir is VND showing US$2.11 anywhere? 
  • g g > Bouzai December 25, 2014 at 1:52am
    The fact that Netdania.com is showing $2.08 overnight rate for the VND in Denmark, suggests that the US rate of the same range is not far behind.
  • thankfulhearta_std_t_nv.jpg?width=96&hei
    Bouzai > g g December 25, 2014 at 1:54am
    Thanks Sir

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

With the exception of the news that parliament broke until 1/7, everything still looks really good. I don't share the "it's all smoke!" perspective, but I am hopeful that the break until 1/7 is either not necessarily true or not necessarily important.

They'd warned us days ago they'd rescheduled from the 4th to the 7th "in case there isn't a vote" But as to how that impacts us? Jury's out I guess.

Until the 7th lol!

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

With the exception of the news that parliament broke until 1/7, everything still looks really good. I don't share the "it's all smoke!" perspective, but I am hopeful that the break until 1/7 is either not necessarily true or not necessarily important.

They'd warned us days ago they'd rescheduled from the 4th to the 7th "in case there isn't a vote" But as to how that impacts us? Jury's out I guess.

Until the 7th lol!

Dont forget China and Kuwait claimed there would never be any changes in their currencies hours prior till they did so.

Expect disinformation on monetary policies prior to any rate change.

In addition...the RV/RI can occur at any moment with or without a budget passed.

I remain positive history is being made right before our eyes.

• Upvote 6

Call someone in Denmark and see if they can exchange on Xmas Day!

"RATES LIVE IN COUNTRY X"

---- Seen that hype trick before many times!! NICE TRY.

On Netdania, click on Forex then Asia-Pacific and see the real rate.

I dare you to find a bank that will honor that so-called "Overnight" rate.

Besides which, what does the 68 mean?

XE.com shows the real rate, all the time.

It's not DONE until we can exchange IQD at a bank!!

• Upvote 2

I feel Sorry for all my friends that work @ W.F. Showing up at work tomorrow, to put up with all the  B.S. that will be coming from all those people that follow these poo-roo's.  My business banker was telling me, how many people come to the bank I go to, harass & cuss them over what these poo-roo's spew! I do hope it RV 's, But, since I've been in this investment, this is when these poo-roo's, Really try and pull an oldie but goodie out of their bag deceit! New Year, New Budget. It is going to be an interesting  new year! Here's hoping everybody @ DV, in the new year can keep the Poo off our feet and their nose above the Roo. Merry Christmas & Blessed New Year!!!!  :peace:

Rumor section is one thing... Falsification or Fabrication of Data is Fraudulent. It also speaks to the type of character that this person is and to the credibility of the site that is posting this information. 

We have a rumor section but we moderators here at Dinar Vets will not permit a fraudulent information from our members.

• Upvote 2