Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1's Wells Fargo Bank Story - This Thing Is "Imminent"!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Pretending Not To Notice Bald Eagle1's Awkward Looking 3 Feather Comb Over !

12-23-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Eagle1   You know how we have heard WF [Wells Fargo] put out that they were not involved with this...put out this noise to the public... And they have clamped down on personal bankers and anyone working in the banking system that tried to talk about it...Today [Monday] I have from two separate sources within WF that they will be announcing officially "tomorrow" a reversal of that status! The fact that WF is going to reverse that status, they're also indicating that this thing is " imminent" and they're preparing their people for it...They've taken some steps today that I am not at liberty to talk about that only magnify the significance of that change.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Clap, clap, clap.

March or April of 2011, WF foreign currency department returned my call and told me that WHEN there was an increase in the value of the IQD, they would be able to tell me where the nearest Delarue machine was to me. I remember I posted this on PD when I was a newbie and strangely, nobody called me a liar or a pumper.

My banker at WF has IQD and watches for any inner-office stuff about it but she's not high on the total pole. Also, there's a region in the south that I know has been preparing for this for at least a year and a half. There are a lot more people who have a lot more WF contact than me, and it's no big secret that they are indeed involved with this up to their eyeballs.

And Thug, Eagle1 isn't EagleHasLanded is he? Whatever happened to EHL?

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 5

And Thug, Eagle1 isn't EagleHasLanded is he? Whatever happened to EHL?

I'm Not Sure About EHL But Eagle1 Posts On Ktfa And Claims To Be A Retired Banking Executive !

He's Recently Been Quiet After Making Some Global Currency Reset Predictions Which Didn't Materialize ! :o

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No way. Seriously? That's so weird! Because except for that, all gurus' predictions come true! He must've violated some Guru Society contract clause.

I would like to find EHL though. Gotta love a guy who walks away from guru status.

You'd never catch me doing that though. Ever since I was a little girl, all I ever wanted to be was a Dinar Guru. I've tried and tried, but I just can't make the cut :(

• Upvote 5

Hey Deborah....it ain't so hard to be a GURU....check this out!!!   TODAY THE C.O.M. APPROVED THE 2015 BUDGET, AND WILL MOVE IT TO THE PARLIAMENT ON THE NEXT THURSDAY (THIS), FOR APPROVAL.  THIS IS JUST A FORMALITY, AS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION, HAS FINALLY APPROVED THE INCREASE OF THE DINAR, AND IT WILL BE RELEASED ON CHRISTMAS DAY.  OBAMA WILL THEN ANNOUNCE THAT HIS NEW GIFT FOR THE U.S., IS THAT HIS ADMINISTRATION HAS BALANCED THE BUDGET.  BE PREPARED FOR YOUR FUTURE, AND UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM OBAMA, JUST ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY. 

YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS INFORMATION FOR FREE TODAY, BUT TO RECEIVE FUTURE BLESSINGS, YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR PREPAID SUBSCRIPTION, TO ENSURE YOUR BLESSINGS!!! 

GO RV OR RI SOON!!!

• Upvote 5

No way. Seriously? Ever since I was a little girl, all I ever wanted to be was a Dinar Guru. I've tried and tried, but I just can't make the cut :(

First U'll Need To Lose A Lot Of Brain Cells ! ;)

The Quickest Way Is To Become A Member Of TNT Tony's Website ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That Idiot Exogen From TNT Tony's Site Has Taken This Rumor

And Embellished The Crap Out Of It ...

EXOGEN December 23, 2014 at 6:59pm

WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR WHAT WELLS FARGO DID TODAY!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, AND MIND BLOWING..............

NEW STORY............................

NEW BANK MEMORANDUMS SENT OUT..................

INTERNAL EMPLOYEE FIRES IGNITING NATIONWIDE....................

TIER 1, TIER 2, AND TIER 3 BANKS CLOSE TO FULL EXPOSURE AND DISCLOSURE ON HOW # 1 BECAME # 1

WEALTH MANAGERS FROM WELLS FARGO HAVE BEEN CALLING PEOPLE TODAY SAYING WE NOW RECOGNIZE THE CURRENCIES YOU HOLD ARE REAL..........

EXCHANGES COMPLETED TODAY IN PA, WITH DONG AT $1.68 AT WELLS FARGO BANK

WELLS FARGO IS NOW EVEN OFFERING TO BUY BACK THE VND FROM CUSTOMERS AND DO VND EXCHANGES NOW AT SOME LOCATIONS........

WE HAVE CONFIRMED 1 COMPLETED DONG BUY BACK TODAY AT WELLS FARGO AT $1.68, AND THEY WE TOLD THE TAX WILL BE 22%

WELLS FARGO WEALTH MANAGERS ARE NOW SAYING SORRY, WE JUST GOT OUT OF A MEETING AND SOME OF THE CURRENCIES YOU HOLD ARE NOW RECOGNIZED AND WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS

TODAY HAS BEEN SO WILD.............WE MAY JUST DO A GLOBAL CONFERENCE CALL TONIGHT WITH WELLS FARGO BANK STORIES FROM TODAY.......MAYBE

WELLS FARGO WAS GIVEN A DEADLINE TO ACT LIKE AN ETHICAL BANK

WITH HONESTY AND INTEGRITY.............

TIER 1, TIER 2, AND TIER 3 BANKS ARE NOW READY TO DO GLOBAL PUBLIC PRESS RELEASES ON HOW # 1 BECAME # 1

# 1 IS NOW WORRIED ABOUT LOSING THEIR GLOBAL BANK OVERRIDE COMMISSIONS WITH THE OTHER TIER 1, TIER 2 AND TIER 3 BANKS IF THEY ARE REPLACED.........

THE GREED MOVES WF RECENTLY DID TO BLOCK ALL OTHER BANKS OUT, SO THEY COULD DO PLATFORM CURRENCY TRADES, OIL CREDIT BROKERAGE GLOBALLY FROM CURRENCY, ALONG WITH OTHER THINGS IS PRETTY INCREDIBLE...........

AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON TODAY

AND EAGLE 1 WAS 100% CORRECT WITH WELLS FARGO DATA ON THE FRANK 26 CALL LAST NIGHT..............

• Upvote 2

I spoke to that idiot EXOGEN about two years ago. He was blabbing about how the whales had STOPPED THE RV by all beaching themselves in the Reno WF lobby at the same time.

It was just north of too much for me to take lying down.

And do you know, he actually believed that nonsense?

Sniping gurus is a delightful hobby that I shall dearly miss when this is all over...

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 2

Sniping gurus is a delightful hobby that I shall dearly miss when this is all over...

I get negged for doing just that..... except with a little more enthusiasm.

"In the coming days" is another phrase we hate along with SOON and IMMINENT.   :)

Here's the big news...... either someone got talked into breaking the rules or the ENTIRE STORY IS COMPLETE BULL!!!!

I'm tending toward the latter!!

EXOGEN reposted that story too. 

I wanna see the screen they got the $1.68.

I wanna know what WF branch this happened at.

If it's a legit deal it can be repeated!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1