Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Stock Exchange announce next week the entire holiday on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr

yota691

July 20, 2014 10:14   Last Updated: July 20, 2014 10:14 Source: Live

3196445.jpg

Iraq Stock Exchange announced that next Thursday, July 24, 2014 is the last trading session before the holiday Eid al-Fitr, which will run throughout the entire next week. 
bourse also announced that the first trading session after returning from holiday Eid al-Fitr will be on Sunday, August 3, 2014.

• Upvote 2

this means  ramadon is about to end .... {  I been on  a    no-read Iraq  holiday , since the  non-election , non- budget , movement  :huh: .   and I haven`t seen any news of ramadon  in just a few of the post I glanced at ,  I can imagine it hasn`t been the best  holiday this go around }  ....    morning  yota ,  hope all is well  ,  and  a good day too dinar vetters 

• Upvote 2

Sunday July 20, 2014 14:28

NB-106020-635414526110935948.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
said the Iraqi market for securities, Sunday, for suspended its activity for a period of 11 days on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr. said the market in a statement received "Alsumaria News", a copy of it, he was "due to the proximity of Eid al-Fitr has decided the Board of Governors to be the last trading session in the Iraqi market for securities before the Eid al-Fitr on Thursday, 24/07/2014 and completed their settlements on Sunday, 27.07.2014. " and added that the market "in the first trading session of the Iraqi market for securities after the Eid al-Fitr will be On Sunday, 08/03/2014. " It is noteworthy that the Iraqi market for securities was established in June 2004, and was approved by the manual trading, and in April 2009 adopted electronic trading in part by some companies, and is now trading electronically for companies listed by the year 2010, and traded in the market are 73 companies belonging to the eight sectors are banking, industrial, hotel, tourism, agriculture, investment, and insurance, in addition to communications.
  • Upvote 1

Not speculating here, but if I were thinking about when would be a good time to flip the RV switch, you would want some period of time where the financial markets were not active. I still think there are several major items to complete before they could ever do this - new PM (not with the last name of Maliki) and the budget passed. Can they have this done in the next week? Maybe. If I were to guess from past experience, I would say they don't have a chance. However, the urgency and movement in the last couple of weeks definitely seems to have picked up their pace and progress towards the completion of these goals.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 2

I love it an wish they would stop the trading today...I have lost a ton the past month in the ISX an was hoping they would have already stopped trading for all this celebration and holidays.

20/07/2014 15:20

Iraq's financial market begins Eid holiday starting from next Thursday

117030.jpg

Follow-up - and babysit - The Iraqi market for securities that next Thursday, July 24, 2014 is the last trading session before the holiday Eid al-Fitr, which will run throughout the entire next week.

Iraqi market for securities in a statement received news agency public opinion (and babysit) a copy of it, on Sunday, between the first trading session after the market return from holiday Eid al-Fitr will be on Sunday, August 3, 2014.

http://www.alrayy.com/117030.htm

• Upvote 1