Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So, here we are yet once again "on the cusp", on "the threshold" of a long touted event that may or may not occur. July 1 is and has been touted as the pivotal point in time here lately for what we have all been waiting on all these many years. Agreed, WAY more has been accomplished these few months than in most of the years now gone by, and I am still hopeful ( sort of), but I refuse to hold my breath...I'll believe it when I see it. Personally, I think all this "to do" about ISIS and everything else is a pre-orchestrated scenario set up by the devious mind of good ol Nouri in a pathetic attempt to remain in power and avoid the hangman's noose. But I could be wrong. ( Just ask my ex-wife!) We were "warned" long ago that the final days would be marked with much confusion, chaos and mis-information. And that seems to be what we have right now. The timing,in OUR Western minds anyway, seems to be the right time, but who knows? The rates? As always, all over the board, but I personally think about 1 to 1. ( yeah, going out on a limb with that,but after almost 10 years, who cares!?) What do you all think?

• Upvote 4

ISIS is being used for an agenda by the west and saudi arabia.  Guess what, right when Saudi Arabia announced they wanted Maliki gone.  What happened? ISIS emerged.  ISIS is CIA trained and saudi wahabbi extremists that want to instill tough sharia law through islam.  They are a small group made up of about 4-7k. Did you see the article that came out saying the saudi king calls on the terrosist to lay down their arms? want to know why? because everything is done that needed to be done and come july 1 Maliki fate wil be in the hands of the parliament. Why do you think we are so close with Saudi Arabia? we use them and they use us.  The media is simpy playing their role in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Just my opinion - don't think nor believe the RV will come 1 to 1; probably less than 15 cents, to start then "float" up because the whole entire world will need to give it time for Iraq itself to show and prove they can handle their overal political and economic issues which has always been crazy - needs to prove to the world they are confident that their currency will be indeed strong, in order for it to increase.  Also, don't believe anything will happen at all this year even if the ISX comes live - I'll give it mid year 2015.

By hey, just my opinion.....and I share in everyone's frustration in wishing all of Iraq would just get their damn act together. :confused2:

ISIS is being used for an agenda by the west and saudi arabia.  The media is simpy playing their role in the grand scheme of things.

Well If They Think That They Can Pull The Wool Over CNN's Eyes - They've Got Another Thing Coming ! ;)

Now Somebody Pry That Bottle Away From Tlar So That I Can Take It Back To The News Desk ! :o

:D. :D:D

Hey folks. I'm looking for RV just like the rest of us but can you imagine how much money these knuckleheads (ISIS) stole. We've got terrorist rolling through the country lopping people's heads off. Do you think that they're interested in doing RV at this point. Any politician that's caught by these weasels is probably dead meat. They look at this as cooperation against Islam.

Again; I've been at this party for years but I'm not seeing anything happening until they get some stability. I hope I'm wrong and I wake up one of these days with a new value. In the meantime I'll hope for the best with an eye on reality.

Good Luck everyone.

Go RV as long as it takes. Looks like it's gonna be a while though.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

No RV before, during or after Ramadan............... But we are close, very close, closer than ever before......  Can I interest anyone in some oceanfront property in Nebraska ?

• Upvote 3

ISIS is being used for an agenda by the west and saudi arabia.  Guess what, right when Saudi Arabia announced they wanted Maliki gone.  What happened? ISIS emerged.  ISIS is CIA trained and saudi wahabbi extremists that want to instill tough sharia law through islam.  They are a small group made up of about 4-7k. Did you see the article that came out saying the saudi king calls on the terrosist to lay down their arms? want to know why? because everything is done that needed to be done and come july 1 Maliki fate wil be in the hands of the parliament. Why do you think we are so close with Saudi Arabia? we use them and they use us.  The media is simpy playing their role in the grand scheme of things.

No offense easyrider, but that's absurd.  The last thing the kingdom of Saudi Arabia wants is a radical Muslim caliphate next door in Iraq threatening them.  King Abdullah has put his forces on high alert to defend against these terrorists that you claim he is ordering around.  The Saudi royals kicked Bin Laden and his radicals out which is why they were in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  Why would they encourage another more radical group to invade Iraq? 

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 4

July 1 was taken as the mid year point where they were supposed to delete three zeros and issue new currency

Then it was twisted Into 25 , 000. Different rv scenarios from different speculators

No biggie

It looks like since all that talk started we have had quite an interruption in Iraq

So if anything happens mid year I would be surprised that's for sure

We are all waiting and watching as usual

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think all this speculation is fun

Ah ha ha ha ha

Ya got your old people

The young people

The softies

The tough guys

The serious types

The comedians

This is fun

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My knees are ITCHING to hit the ground this week, and Koonce said GOI and RV this week.

6-30-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce    Question 4 will the fighting stop the RV...It has nothing to do with RV...the money was only an issue if the US had troops that the militants could use the money to buy weapons against them...  So in summary we are looking for the announcement of the GOI by the 1st of July and then the RV should show up within a day...

---- Yep so here were AGAIN.....
Take note everyone.....

So, here we are yet once again "on the cusp", on "the threshold" of a long touted event that may or may not occur. July 1 is and has been touted as the pivotal point in time here lately for what we have all been waiting on all these many years. Agreed, WAY more has been accomplished these few months than in most of the years now gone by, and I am still hopeful ( sort of), but I refuse to hold my breath...I'll believe it when I see it. Personally, I think all this "to do" about ISIS and everything else is a pre-orchestrated scenario set up by the devious mind of good ol Nouri in a pathetic attempt to remain in power and avoid the hangman's noose. But I could be wrong. ( Just ask my ex-wife!) We were "warned" long ago that the final days would be marked with much confusion, chaos and mis-information. And that seems to be what we have right now. The timing,in OUR Western minds anyway, seems to be the right time, but who knows? The rates? As always, all over the board, but I personally think about 1 to 1. ( yeah, going out on a limb with that,but after almost 10 years, who cares!?) What do you all think?

It's hard to deal with the theatre of the absurd.

So - Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Ramadan - Yep - today is the first day.  Think I'll go into "hunker down and wait" mode again...

Happy Ramadan to you Bro and everybody else .

No offense easyrider, but that's absurd.  The last thing the kingdom of Saudi Arabia wants is a radical Muslim caliphate next door in Iraq threatening them.  King Abdullah has put his forces on high alert to defend against these terrorists that you claim he is ordering around.  The Saudi royals kicked Bin Laden and his radicals out which is why they were in Afghanistan and Pakistan.  Why would they encourage another more radical group to invade Iraq? 

Threatening them?  I don't think a group that has been funded by the US and Saudi Arabia is really a threat to them.  A more radical group than what?  al-Qaeda? 

"Throughout the 80s, he (Osama bin Laden) was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan.  Al-Qaeda, literally "the database," was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujaheddin who were recruited and trained, with help from the CIA, to defeat the Russians."

~Robin Cook, former UK Foreign Secretary, wrote in a Guardian UK article in 2005

• Upvote 1

Threatening them?  I don't think a group that has been funded by the US and Saudi Arabia is really a threat to them.  A more radical group than what?  al-Qaeda? 

"Throughout the 80s, he (Osama bin Laden) was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan.  Al-Qaeda, literally "the database," was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujaheddin who were recruited and trained, with help from the CIA, to defeat the Russians."

~Robin Cook, former UK Foreign Secretary, wrote in a Guardian UK article in 2005

Well if you don't think that ISIS is any threat to Saudi Arabia maybe you should get in touch with King Abdullah because he appears to be under the impression that they do present a threat.  Tony Blair seems to think so too.  And yes, ISIS was considered too extreme for Al Queda.  And the CBI did not fund Bin Laden per se.  They funded the Mujahideen, and after the Russians left Afghanistan the Mujahideen splintered off into several groups with different agendas.  Some of the Arabs ended up in Al Queda and some of the Afghans ended up in the Taliban and other Afghans fought both the Taliban and Al Queda.   

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So what now??? Are we going to fund Al Qaeda to protect US/UK and Saudi Arabia from ISIS???

Nope we are going to fund em (Al Qaeda) to finish the job in Syria.

PS. Doc I'm sure you meant to say CIA... not CBI... right?

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

I should clarify... when I say "we fund them"... The Guberment/Banksters are funding them with our $$$$$$$$$$$$.

I used to blame it all on "them funding the terrorist"... but really... we have had long enough to figure this out.

So now it is "WE" if we remain complicit after we know... time to drop the lefty/righty BS and stand together against this.

We do have accountability in this even if we choose to be blissfully unaware because it may disrupt our cushy little lives.

There is no excuse for not knowing... the information is all a google away... Try "US funding Al Qaeda" for a start.

• Upvote 2