Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - We Wait No Longer !

DinarThug

Someone on VETS help me? Who are all these people (Ole Okie Man, TNT Tony, Millionday, etc)? How are they in a position of being "experts"? Are all these "guru's" just brokers trying to sell dinars? All of them say they have inside information of what's going on. They have NEVER been correct. Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

• Upvote 1

So... How much time do you guys invest in learning about these people? Have you ever thought that just maybe each time you post in these threads you are assisting in spreading the lie? Ironic isn't it? :lol:

AGAIN, we're not spreading the lies, we're exposing them.

This is the only forum where we can call out the lies, everywhere else has comment "approval" and won't get approved unless you're kissing guru butt.

I feel like a broken record.

Wingspread, we don't know how they get into a position of power either!

We're still trying to figure that out!

Their posts are on other dinar "guru"  and "recap" sites where snippets are gathered and posted.

They say they have contacts at the US Treasury, banks, even the Iraqi government.

We're convinced they're being strung along by these people, and the problem is the "gurus" have no shame in keeping that contact that keeps feeding bad info, and they will keep posting lies because no one is allowing "bashing" except THIS site. They don't even allow "bashing" on the conference calls, they just repeat the bad posted info.

Also, yes, we think some "gurus" are getting kickbacks from dinar resellers for constantly posting things that hint that the RV will happen any minute and "We're so close" and "We're closer than ever."

I'm hoping anyone who reads this and sees that the gurus are full of S____ will call them out publicly.

Sneak it in on a conference call, in a chat, ANYWHERE.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 2

Wingspread,

"Soon" and "Close" will become your most hated words of the English language,

and you will grow to hate people who use those words.

Even the most patient Christian person will be driven to limits, and you will even see Christianity used

to help reinforce "credibility."

"I was fixing the roof of my local church when I got a call from my wealth manager."

(Actual quote from a few years back.)

If THAT doesn't make your blood boil, I don't know what will.

Edited by ReinMan
  • Upvote 3

Someone on VETS help me? Who are all these people (Ole Okie Man, TNT Tony, Millionday, etc)? How are they in a position of being "experts"? Are all these "guru's" just brokers trying to sell dinars? All of them say they have inside information of what's going on. They have NEVER been correct. Even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

"are all these 'gurus' just brokers trying to sell dinars ? "

BINGO !!!!!!!

Well Okie landed months ago, but he's stuck on the tarmac.

He doesn't know what to do or where to go.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain Okie speaking, NO MORE WAITING!"

(Meanwhile it's been a few days since that announcement, there haven't been subsequent announcements,
and the toilets have overflowed and they're out of peanuts.)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are a couple bozos that think they can create enough demand for the dinar by lying that the rate will go up

Problem is if to many people buy the dinar it would have the opposit effect

They would be better off doing the opposit in the lop pit

Unless they actually do work for the dealers themselves

Thanks Vets for clarifying this for me. I'm so tired of reading these Frauds post on Dinar Guru. When I rarely go to that site, I scroll down to see if Adam Montana has a post and I read that. I can't read this other BULL anymore.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNND we're still waiting.

Remember I said I'd drop to my knees with thanks and praise if I exchange with a significant profit this week like people call it!

Coming from me that says a lot.

You are a very negative person... Makes me wonder why you ever bought any Dinar knowing that you would have to wait it out. If you don't like the guru bull then stop reading it. All you do is bring others down with all your negativity. Go home.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I don't or will not put words in Reinmans mouth, I think he is like me. Its not being negative about the Investment. Its just okie, tony, frank, Jonny gw, mountain nanny, & the whole gang of B.S. ers. I dont read anything they write unless its brought here to DV. I think 99 % of the people on this site know its B.S. I personally think their lies are funny. If you will notice they are recycling their lies for anbody thats new to this. What they say is all made up, pure d old made up B.S. and not a rumor. Most of the time a rumor has some truth to it. Their stuff is just a lie. A broke clock is right two times a day. When your making up  lies they are never right or will be right. I think thats the jest of this. Its not negativity at the investment. the negativity it directed at the liars. Reinman will never have to drop to his knees and praise okie cause that liar will never be right. nor the rest of the jerks, their just pullin everybody's chain, some of them are probally making some money off of their lies, You would have to be pretty stupid to give any of those thieves any money with all thats out there now, on these jerks. JMHO! All we can do now is ride this thing out, and see how goes. we are either doing to do good with this investment or in my case I'm going to have some very expensive wallpaper. My advice now after whats devolped in Iraq this past week, is prepare for the worst and pray for the best. I think most people were like me, in the first place, we all knew this was a crap shoot to begin with. One last thing, everybody has been wanting to get off this ride for a long time, I do think we are at the end of it, one way are another. The final chapter to this book is being written as I write. Like I say, I hope we all do well with this investment. Peace & Love ! :rodeo:

• Upvote 1

Airtech and Reinman these GURU's are hilarious. Your not negative brother. Better to be real than sit here and listen to garbage. We may be waiting longer than we thought huh? I knew it was a longshot when I got in. Truth is we may be waiting for a while longer. It is a bit disheartening to see them get so close but M torched his own people. You can't disenfranchise you people and expect them not to exact revenge. Betcha M is hiding now brother. Sit tight and wait it out. Live life and check in occasionally. That's my plan.

Good Luck to everyone.

Go RV.

• Upvote 1

I may seem negative, but I'm just pointing out and urging people not to get caught up in the hype that has constantly disappointed us.

Sure I bought in, and I'm waiting MUCH longer than I thought, with every excuse in the book given multiple times by people who claim to have inside information. 

I know this tests even the most kind-hearted and patient souls.

As an example, I used to do tech support for people who have no business being NEAR a computer.

I've helped THOUSANDS of people one by one.

Can you imagine the kindness and patience required?

LIARS ARE NOT ON THE SIDE OF GOD.

Right now the situation is this:

Dad is wrestling the neighbor in the yard and we're yelling
"Dad can I have my allowance? Can I have my allowance? PLEASE? HUH? Can I have my allowance?"

Well Dad's VERY busy wrestling the neighbor, grunting and red-faced, but there are some people who think Dad will, in ANY SECOND NOW, very methodically and carefully, reach in his pocket and hand over a $10 bill with an extended arm.

Maybe some people think Mom will say "Dad's busy, here's your allowance." Yeah OK.