Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Speculate on the rate   

180 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think it will come out at and why ?

• less than $0.01
    • $0.01 - $0.10
    • $0.10 - $0.50
    • $0.50 - $1.00
    • $1.00 +
    • $2.00 +
    • $3.00 +
    • guru fairytale rate

My idea of it ( anyway I indicated between 0.01-0.10c) would depend if we'd consider it LOP or no LOP.

So I said  0.01-0.10 considering a no LOP scenario.. Instead in a LOP scenario I'd indicate $1 probably...

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I think it will RV at somewhere between $3 and $3.50.  It may start slightly lower, but by the time I can consult with an attorney and get to a bank to cash in, it will be somewhere near this rate. 

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 3

I said a dime to 50 cents....I think Iraq is no dummy...they know there is a ton of dinar outside their country and they will start low to pull in a bunch then slowly raise the rate as the market settles in.  They think Americans are greedy and will not wait for a larger rate. 

But then again I like the kool aid

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 3

I believe that Iraq has to RI first to the previous rate (which was $3.22) plus or minus interest (IMF rules), then soon (bad word;) after or almost immediately will RV to slightly greater than Kuwait. they did brag that they will have the greatest currency in the region. 

• Upvote 1

I went  for  the  35.oo  dollars  per ----  these  Iraqi folks  have to  be reading  blano  and t-n-t   bunch  also    :lol:        but  really  I went  the 50 cent  too  1 buck ---   the  talk  of  de-dollarization , and too  make  the dinar  worth the effort for  Iraqi`s    and this move  being closer to the 1 to 1  would  do it               thanks  machine

• Upvote 1

I said $3 because I think it will start at a RI and then grow to around 3.50 to 4. The bragging of world's strongest currency and the pride of most Middle Eastern peoples convince me that Iraq will not be content until they lead all other nations. Currently that would require about $3.50. I read the article posted from Tlar earlier today and am considering the possibility of a lop situation but not really sold on it.

• Upvote 2

ok..so all this being said....who will cash in at rate it first comes out at?

rephrase...who will cash out in the first week?

first month....or will you wait until it hits a certain "dollar"amount?

(assuming there is no time limit on cash out/exchange)

ok..so all this being said....who will cash in at rate it first comes out at?

rephrase...who will cash out in the first week?

first month....or will you wait until it hits a certain "dollar"amount?

(assuming there is no time limit on cash out/exchange)

How quickly I cash out depends completely on the rate. I will likely cash out fairly quickly at anything over a dollar. Less than that, I will be holding it for while. I might cash in enough to get back what I put into it. That being said, I really think it will come in higher. That belief might have me holding even at over a dollar.

I chose the over $3 rate because of 1) the old $3.22 (RI) historical base, 2) they need and can sustain the rate with up to 4 times the 'hard assets' above Kuwait's reserves, 3) the dinar of Iraq would be a strong "reserve" currency to be kept in other countries Central Banks and NOT returned unless used to purchase newly produced hard assets (like gold) from them, 4) the majority of Iraqui citicens are not literate and a $3 or $3.50 or even a $4  could be easily understood and workable, 5) much of the dinar value will be 'invested' back into Iraq because of the profit potentials of numerous possibilities and lastly  6) many of us "dinarians" will hold back a percentage (ten-fifteen-twenty?) of what we have because of our realistic belief...it will get even stronger in the future  GO RV!

I am thinking $1 at the start and as time passes, it may go higher.

This would pretty much eliminate the need for the US dollar on the streets, and their people will start to use their own currency. Anything less and they will still have a use for the dollar on the streets.

Middle Easterns have a lot of pride, and I can see one day that their money will be as high or higher than Kuwait!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1