Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

He's Ba'ack!

Tripphood

He swore he was done posting not long ago......they just can't stop themselves. From the blaindrain.

2-28-2014 Intel Guru Blaino NOW ON HIGHEST ALERT. This could be "IT". RATES ARE STABLE AND HOLDING, RE-NUMERATION IS COMPLETING, HOWEVER THE TIMING REMAINS A LITTLE OBSCURE AT THIS HOUR, "THEY" ARE: 'PREPARED IN ALL RESPECTS'

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

this is the end???? the end of what ...i forgot why we are here

I Thought I Told U To Stay Away From These Pumpers And Their "Catnip" ! :o

Otherwise U'll Start Talking Paranoid Redundant Gibberish Like Poor Tokie Here ! :blink:

Check Out His Last Sentence Today ...

2-28-2014   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THIS POST IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO U.S.A. CITIZENS ONLY.  AFTER MONDAY I WILL MAKE A POST EXPLAINING WHY WE ARE STILL HERE AWAITING OUR BLESSING TO COME TO FRUITION. WELL  --   AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--HERE IS THE (PARTIAL) REST OF THE STORY.  ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE HARD TO COMPREHEND IT HAS BEEN TO OUR BENEFIT AND ADVANTAGE THAT WE HAVEN'T CASHED OUR (out) PREVIOUSLY.  I WILL GIVE THE DETAILS OF THIS STATEMENT AFTER MONDAY.  YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AND GRATEFUL AS WELL. WE WILL THEN UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR THE DELAY AND THE BENEFIT IT HAS BEEN FOR US. THIS MAY SEEM IRONIC TODAY BUT YOU WILL TOTALLY UNDERSTAND AFTER MONDAY.---VERY INVOLVED SCENARIO INVOLVED.

:D       :D       :D

• Upvote 1

No matter what these fine individuals have to say or sell, the truth is that Iraq is making great progress and it appears that the event we all have an interest in is closer than it ever has been. 

Yes, there are many issues perhaps left to correct.  HCL, Budget, M, Security, and on and on. We should all be happy for the progress that has been made though ! 

Enjoy the weekend!!!

Edited by coorslite21
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This past Wednesday Adam said, AGAIN, that since the beginning of this ride, those that "got on board" that first year paid about $600.00 for a million IQD. and now it is around a thousand per million and they have made a good percentage.  Well. since I started this ride, it seems to be the same price. .........   I wonder if THAT was the RV  they are talking about...???...... the people that bought at the VERY beginning nearly doubled their money. People like Aly and Adam and Steve Irwin, Frank  and the rest. Ya' thinks ????  Just wondering out loud.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah STILL waiting for the EXCUSE....

Banks are a CONDUIT, not a hindrance.

Banks have to OBEY whatever is shoved down the pike, they have no say.

It's still in Iraq's hands to change the rate, issue new notes, etc.

If it were out of Iraq's hands we would have exchanged by now.

It's ALWAYS "Oh but it's a complicated process..."

A process that we have been told many times is COMPLETE.

I have news for everyone.... the process has ALWAYS been complete and ready, 

we're just waiting for IRAQ to push the button!

SO YEAH WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR THE EXCUSE, OKIE, don't think we haven't forgotten you've landed.

This past Wednesday Adam said, AGAIN, that since the beginning of this ride, those that "got on board" that first year paid about $600.00 for a million IQD. and now it is around a thousand per million and they have made a good percentage.  Well. since I started this ride, it seems to be the same price. .........   I wonder if THAT was the RV  they are talking about...???...... the people that bought at the VERY beginning nearly doubled their money. People like Aly and Adam and Steve Irwin, Frank  and the rest. Ya' thinks ????  Just wondering out loud.

Yeah I know, always a day late and a dinar short....story of my life. :shrug:

• Upvote 1