Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony's calls it "again" Friday the 13th. How fitting this guy is a NIGHTMARE

Brisco

I remember Tony standing outside a Bank eating a hotdog about to enter the Bank to cash out.

That was over 2 years ago.

TNT Tony Late Night Update

12/13/201356 Comments

GOOD EVENING TNT........ I HAVE BEEN GOING BACK AND FORTH TODAY AND GETTING GREAT INFO.

WHILE I CAN'T TELL YOU EVERYTHING, I CAN TELL YOU THAT I DON'T THINK WE WILL BE HAVING OUR USUAL CALL TOMORROW.

THERE IS A TIME SET AND EVERYONE IS IN PLACE. WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE IF THEY GET TO THE FINISH LINE. THEY HAVE BEEN BRIEFED THAT THEY WILL.

CALL CENTERS ARE MANNED AND EXCITED

YOU CAN GO TO BED. IF IT DOES HAPPEN, IT WILL BE AFTER 2AM

I AM LOOKING FOR TOMORROW TO BE OUR FINAL SUPERFANTASTIC TNT DAY.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Have No Fear - Okie Is On Top Of It ! :o

[..okieoilman] OH YES--I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT POST OF THE DAY----THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LUCKIEST FRIDAY THE 13TH IN HISTORY.

[..okieoilman] I WAS TOO PREOCCUPIED WITH MY INNERMOST PATRIOTIC FEELING I HAD FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT TODAY

[..Sambo] ..okieoilman 13 IS A GOOOOOOOOOD NUMBER Say what you will about luck, but the number 13 is significant in U.S. history because of the 13 original American colonies that declared their independence from Great Britain in 1776.

If you are superstitious, however, this might freak you out a bit:

13 steps on the pyramid of the Great Seal
13 letters in "Annuit Coeptis"
13 stripes in the shield on the eagle
13 stars above the eagle
13 letters in "E Pluribus Unum"
13 arrows in the eagle's left talon
13 leaves, and likewise,
13 fruits on the olive branch in its right talon PLUS THE
13 ORIGINAL COLONIES REPRESNTED BY THE
13 STRIPES ON OUR FLAG

[..okieoilman] THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED TO HEAR-----ON IRAQI T.V.

THEY HAVE JUST NOW ANNOUNCED THE INTERNATIONAL R/V---THAT IS IT

[..okieoilman] THIS WAS NECESSARY TO START OUR R/V---NOW WE WAIT (SHORTLY I HOPE) FOR THE 800 NUMBERS--SHOULD BE TODAY

[..okieoilman] MEETING IN D.C. JUST FINISHED THE PLAN

[..okieoilman] GIVEN THE FACTS PRESENTED THIS MORNING THIS SHOULD BE OUR DAY-------I AM ON TOP OF IT

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks Brisco and Dinar Thug.

I am relieved to know that today is finally our big day, thanks to the wisdom and kindness of both TNT Tony and Okie in sharing such good news with us.

I am ever so grateful to them both, but only if it's true. If not, then I won't be losing any sleep on it since if nothing else they have taught me to expect no change in the value of the IQD in my possession anytime soon.

Billio0

• Upvote 1

This by any chance the SAME Okie Oil Man who started TWO YEARS AGO last August and announced that the RV had happened back THEN, also???

Of course THAT time he urged everybody to go in and QUIT THEIR JOBS - - -which a NUMBER of actually DID!

I'd say that Okie has about as much - - - -NO, actually LESS credability than a WORM (and THIS is with APOLOGIES to all worms of any kind).

This by any chance the SAME Okie Oil Man who started TWO YEARS AGO last August and announced that the RV had happened back THEN, also???

Of course THAT time he urged everybody to go in and QUIT THEIR JOBS - - -which a NUMBER of actually DID!

I'd say that Okie has about as much - - - -NO, actually LESS credability than a WORM (and THIS is with APOLOGIES to all worms of any kind).

I quit my job 4 times, already! My Boss Hates the word dinar. He says hes going to fire me, if he hears dinar one more time. When the IQD does RV, I will take a big dump on his Floor.( Not really). He s been pretty good about it all. He said he wasn't going to hire me back, after the fourth time I quit him. I really am thankful he did hire me back, cause there are a lot of people out of work. Merry Christmas! OKIE full of $h-t!