Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Twas the night before the RV and Possum was..

possum

Ladies and gentlemen of Dinarism, good evening. Your faith is about to be rewarded within hours because it is done. Believers, Possum is without drink tonight for this somber occasion that will erupt into a weekend of joyful partying in a civil matter. It's too dang cold to run around the hayfield anyway. Folks, come Monday morning you can definitely tell your boss to "take this job and shove it"!!!!!!! Or do the bladder gig if you so chose. Party Possum style cuss it's on this weekend!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen of Dinarism, good evening. Your faith is about to be rewarded within hours because it is done. Believers, Possum is without drink tonight for this somber occasion that will erupt into a weekend of joyful partying in a civil matter. It's too dang cold to run around the hayfield anyway. Folks, come Monday morning you can definitely tell your boss to "take this job and shove it"!!!!!!! Or do the bladder gig if you so chose. Party Possum style cuss it's on this weekend!!!!!!

How about I do a Bladder gig on your front door step??...You should know by now that MOST of us do not believe you at all and that you are just making yourself look more fooloish than ever.. :moon-from-car::facepalm::facepalm3::butt-kicking:

Haters I forgive you fore u are not enlighten by the voices like me. Come Monday ole Possum will be dancing and skipping in his birthday suit and so will y'all. Believers it is time to party and I mean party like like never before. All the Gurus say it's done and so does the real Guru Brother Possum. Flock, would I lead you astray?? NO!!! I have enlighten intel that I generously share for free why would I be wrong or miss the mark? Nope, it ain't happening on Possums watch and trust me it's time to tell the boss "take this job and shove it". As far as the bladder deal that call is on you.

Haters I forgive you fore u are not enlighten by the voices like me. Come Monday ole Possum will be dancing and skipping in his birthday suit and so will y'all. Believers it is time to party and I mean party like like never before. All the Gurus say it's done and so does the real Guru Brother Possum. Flock, would I lead you astray?? NO!!! I have enlighten intel that I generously share for free why would I be wrong or miss the mark? Nope, it ain't happening on Possums watch and trust me it's time to tell the boss "take this job and shove it". As far as the bladder deal that call is on you.

It's ok Possum nevermind thee unenlightened fools. The know not what they say or do. I for one believe :bravo:  I will follow you to the promised land at  Vegas and buy you a Jug of Tequilla. But wait there's more...I will bring the finest Canadian beer money(Dinar?) can buy. We will scoff at the infidels as we sip our drinks with no small umbrellas. All will be wonderful. :twothumbs::backflip::D :D :D :D :D :D

OK Jack Ass!!! This is Monday and NO RV!! Got any other CRAP you want to spill out your mouth??...Go Play with yourself!  :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OK Jack Ass!!! This is Monday and NO RV!! Got any other CRAP you want to spill out your mouth??...Go Play with yourself!  :moon-from-car:

im with you shang man. possum has his sheep that follow him, just like tony tnt has his sheep that hang on his every word. possum just keeps rambling on his b.s.

I think you peeps are taking this far too seriously. wake up, lighten up and get a life.

just because you disagree with me is no reason to judge like that. i could say that you yourself needs to get a life, but that wouldnt be right.

• Upvote 1

just because you disagree with me is no reason to judge like that. i could say that you yourself needs to get a life, but that wouldnt be right.

You are proving Pukster's point...now heed your own words.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Downvote 1

Possum thanks DV's for allowing him to defend his good guru name. My faith is like a rock and will not be shaken by the few haters out there. Like devils they never cease trying but I do not fall for their temptation. As my moniker shows I preach the facts and nothing less. May tomorrow bring the waft of spring upon my believers and cement their faith forever. Possum speaks the truth however painful it may be received.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

A bit of advice for all that are new to DV........Possum has been making his 'prognostications' for the 3+ years that I've been here. He's like our version of Jerry Clower or Larry The Cable Guy. He's strickly 'for entertainment purposes only'.

Okie, Tony, Frank, Blaino and Terry K make 'prognostications' also. So Possum is no different. And at least Larry the Cable Guy is somewhat funny. Possum has no value.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Oh children of thee flock how was your day? Do want a better one tomorrow? Is your faith still like a rock? Is possum a great prophet/guru? Believers may your thirst be quenched very soon for my intel says it is done but not yet announced here in the states. Possums team is calling it done by sunup tomorrow. Party? That's up to you but get drunk in a safe manner and do not drive. Stay thirsty, very thirsty it's done.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Al Queda is vacating southern Iraq cuzz they were probably paid off with dinar. http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2014/01/10/secret-deal-sees-al-qaeda-leave-fallujah/

hmmmm Possum may be onto something here ...because 75,000 dinar in the hand and ready to "blow up" any day now is worth more than 72 mythical virgins you have to get "blown up" to find out for sure if they even exist...  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

hmmmm Possum may be onto something here ...because 75,000 dinar in the hand and ready to "blow up" any day now is worth more than 72 mythical virgins you have to get "blown up" to find out for sure if they even exist...  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

But I'm not surprised about the fact of the 72 Virgins.... We have to accept and respect the fact that every Religion including Christianity has its own myths.

Eventually, depending on which Religion we belong to ( if at all), we'll all find out after our  physical deaths if they are myths or not.