Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Twas the night before the RV and Possum was..

possum

But I'm not surprised about the fact of the 72 Virgins.... We have to accept and respect the fact that every Religion including Christianity has its own myths.

Eventually, depending on which Religion we belong to ( if at all), we'll all find out after our  physical deaths if they are myths or not.

it is my contention that as Jesus Himself said...."...you will know the truth and the truth shall set make you free..."

seeing as I have had "up close...hands ons...intense scrutiny of the evidence of His resurrection"...there is no longer any doubt

in my mind....furthermore respecting the fact that "religions" all have myths does NOT negate the fact that G-D desires not religion (even Jesus had disdain for religion) but G-D desires relationship...

while I mean no disrespect to those who adhere to the Islamic religion I do find it impossible to respect a "religion" that declares if you kill yourself and as many "innocent infidels" as you can I will reward you with 72 virgins who can renew their virginity...

seriously ???

it is my contention that as Jesus Himself said...."...you will know the truth and the truth shall set make you free..."

seeing as I have had "up close...hands ons...intense scrutiny of the evidence of His resurrection"...there is no longer any doubt

in my mind....furthermore respecting the fact that "religions" all have myths does NOT negate the fact that G-D desires not religion (even Jesus had disdain for religion) but G-D desires relationship...

while I mean no disrespect to those who adhere to the Islamic religion I do find it impossible to respect a "religion" that declares if you kill yourself and as many "innocent infidels" as you can I will reward you with 72 virgins who can renew their virginity...

seriously ???

I agrre with you on the killing part of course... I hate violence myself.

Believers, momma was wrong. Hey, never let a woman do a mans job is what I learned from that. Yes, she has ramped up her drinking thanks to the dinar RV delays and Possum will not cast a stone about it. But ole possum is taking on the crooked bankers who have been denying common folk from cashing in. You all will soon hear and see me on CNN, FOX, RFD and Imus In The Morning as tell the world how we all are getting screwed over but by the big banks. Possum has declared war and will be full of fire water in the TV interviews next week. That's right, yep, Possum launches his TV career next week. Which gives me a darn good reason to party this weekend!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1