Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Show Me The New Rate !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Frank 'Blue Post' In His Patented Oversized Blue Font !

Maintain A Safe Comfortable Distance From Ur Screen Before Scrolling Downward - Sunglasses Or Welding Goggles Are Highly Recommended !

GREETINGS FAMILY....

THIS WEEK I HAVE GIVEN YOU TWO BLUE POSTS BUT YOU KNOW I LIKE THINGS IN THREES. WITH THAT SAID PLEASE ENJOY.

YOU NOW UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE TARRIF LAW. HOW IT IS TO BE APPLIED AND AT THIS MOMENT NON-FUNCTIONAL BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEW RATE TO APPLY TO IT.

LOOK AT YOUR FIRST TWO BLUE POSTS FROM THIS WEEK AND REALIZE THAT TODAY THE GOI EXPRESSED A FEELING THAT WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DESCRIBE …......SHOW ME THE NEW RATE!!! THIS LAW CANNOT BE PASSED NOR IMPLIMENTED BECAUSE IT SITS AND WAITS LIKE YOU AND I. NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE OR THE DATE BUT THE GOI TODAY SAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE A LIST OF PARTICULARS THAT WILL BE CHARGED A TARRIF........WITH A COMPLETE LIST TO BE ROLLED OUT BEFORE THE END OF 2013. WHAT DO YOU SEE HERE FAMILY? THIS ACTION HAS TAKEN ON A NEW CHARACTERISTIC FOR THE GOI. IMO........THIS ACTION BY THE GOI IS TELLING THE WORLD THAT THEY ARE NOT NECESSARILY WAITING ANY LONGER FOR A NEW RATE FROM THE CBI......INSTEAD........WE KNOW IT'S COMING......SO HERE IS A “PARTIAL LIST” OF THE THINGS WE ARE GOING TO CHARGE TAX WHEN THEY GIVE US THE NEW RATE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR AS THEY SAY. THIS IS PREPARATION........NOT ANTICIPATION !!! IMO.......IT IS A SLOW PRESENTATION OF THE ITEMS THAT THE TARRIF LAW WILL BRING REVENUE TO THE GOI. IMO.......THIS IS NO LONGER A STAGE OF WAITING BECAUSE THIS SEEMS TO SHOW THAT THE GOI IS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT WHAT TURKI …......CBI AND THE IMF ARE ABOUT TO DO WITH A USELESS PROGRAMMED RATE OF 1166 FOR THE IQD. CALL THIS A PARTIAL IMPLIMENTATION OF A NEW RATE THAT THEY TELL US IS COMING. I WILL NOT BORE YOU ANY LONGER BUT SIMPLY LEAVE YOU WITH A REPORT FROM OUR FRIENDS IN IRAQ. IRAQI TV HAS HIRED RINGO STAR TO BEAT HIS DRUM AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE (OF COURSE THIS REFERENCE IS A JOKE) ….....TO THE CITIZENS THE PROCESS OF THEIR MONETARY REFORM. FOR OVER A WEEK NOW THE LIFTING OF THE 000'S AND ITS MECHANICS IS BEING PLASTERED IN THEIR NEWS. THE TV IS A POWERFUL WEAPON TO COMMUNICATE MESSAGES TO THE CITIZENS. WE NOTICE THE TIMING WHEN THEY SEEM TO TURN UP THE VOLUME ON CERTAIN TOPICS.

I'LL SEE YOU ON MONDAY'S CC AT KTFA WHERE I HAVE INVITED DELTA....NOVA....AND E1TO JOIN ME. WON'T YOU?

MY CHRISTIAN LOVE AND ALOHA.

KTFA,

FRANK

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

O family,family,family,delta,delta,delta " like no one can hear the EGO MANIAC"

Poor FRANK I wonder if the little voices in his head hurt.

I have a " Johnny Carson ". CARNAC for you.

Who wears a straight jacket and keeps screaming Delta, Delta, Delta

That's right Frank from his room at The Hotel Silly

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

NO FRANK,

NO I WON'T join your conference call full of fast-talking blah blah!!!

I don't care what's supposedly going on behind the scenes, we've heard enough already.

I'm not giving you a freaking DIME.

Just show me the rate and the 800#'s will follow naturally.

Let everyone else white-knuckle cling to your Jesus robe sobbing with thank yous for everything you say like I know you love that,

I'll just be over here reading a book.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Oh I just want to thank you Frankee for the good laugh. You really never cease to amaze me with all the bs you dream up. I wont be able to make your conference call because Im afraid laughing at all your unbelievable tripe you dream up will bust a gut...thanks for the invite though. Im sure possom and okie will make it though and you guys can share notes then....Thanks for the laughs, really appreciate your dreamt up intel......thank you, thank you, thank you..............not.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here's irrefutable evidence that Frank is really smarter than all of us.  We thought he was referring to the new tariff law imposing taxes on goods, when in fact he was referring to the tarrif (pronounced tar-reef) law that forbids plucking chickens on Wednesday.  The man is a legend.  

• Upvote 2

I guess I need to buy some guru pumping pumper wader boots cause it's getting deep. Go Rv

Umm......I think he wants you to buy some dinar....

Frank, try staying "in front" of the scenes. I'll bet Frank has a "blue bong", on his blue end table, next to his "blue couch".

• Upvote 2

If you take Frank's post and rearrange it just a little it makes more sense than the original... 

GREETINGS I HAVE BORE YOU WITH A USELESS PREPARATION H

MESSAGE FAMILY....

IT IS A SLOW PRESENTATION BUT YOU KNOW I LIKE TO APPLY IT POWERFUL WITH ANTICIPATION !!!

PLEASE ENJOY IT IS TO BE APPLIED AND CANNOT BE PASSED. REALIZE A PLASTERED FEELING

AND WAIT BEFORE THE ACTION IT WILL BRING YOU IS NO LONGER LOUD IN THE END 

!!! IMO…

• Upvote 1