Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance reveal postpone the deletion of zeros until after parliamentary elections

yota691

I, too think it is smoke. Any other articles to back this up?

With all of the other positive news and momentum, and with Turki claiming the big surprise and the best Ramadaan ever, I don't see this lasting too long. But then again, is is Iraq. I still feel we need to see the full seating of the Federation Council which will mean w complete GOI and true power sharing between the provinces.. That's what I am looking for.

• Upvote 1

@Shick

I wonder about many things, such as what heaven looks like, what makes exact time of heat and cool air to mix to create massive hurricanes in the dead of summer, I've wondered if the Iraqi heads really know what they are doing.  I wonder if anyone knows. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

First of all, this article comes from ONE source which I can find so far. Almada Press is also called "Long(e)" or "Range Press".  We've got a lot of feverish news out today, so let's just take a breather on this one (at least).  Also, delete the zeroes CAN/MAY also refer to introduction of the lower denominations, not a change in the rate.  We MAY need to wait for a change in rate before they introduce the lower denoms...again, I SAY MAY...

• Upvote 3

I, too think it is smoke. Any other articles to back this up?

With all of the other positive news and momentum, and with Turki claiming the big surprise and the best Ramadaan ever, I don't see this lasting too long. But then again, is is Iraq. I still feel we need to see the full seating of the Federation Council which will mean w complete GOI and true power sharing between the provinces.. That's what I am looking for.

Lets Just say I have my sources but believe me its top of the agenda for discussion and I agree with everything you are saying

• Upvote 1

You cannot buy up or manipulate what is not available (dinar) unless through a different means such as terrorism. They can scream from the mountaintops "We're gonna RV" all they want provided they know where and who is holding dinar. It's not like there's an endless supply being printed. There is a finite amount of dinar in the world and the CBI is acting as if they know have taken that into account.

Dinar is available.there is no shortage, they simply choose to buy usd. iraqis are complaining about how much it cost to buy dollars. Because they don't want their own currency. Hence why they are exchanging it for dollars.

The funny thing about gurus, is they've screwed their ability to accurately describe the current time.

They should be telling you this is great news, because it is. A rv has plenty of time to happen and hopefully the ability too. But sense they told everyone the worst outcome( deleting three zeroes) is a rv, they ant say is a good thing it's delayed.

The rv everyone is looking for can happen now, tomorrow, or before deleting zeroes takes place

But the rookies have no idea what I'm saying

Great article!

This is something to shout exitement about. C'mon pour some rv love

No lop! Can I get a h:ll yeah

At least until 2015

Pass the hcl and let's see

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3

Maybe.

Maybe.

NO IT WILL RV THIS YEAR 2013

I along with  Millions of Dinar Holders around the world would love to believe you DB.

So far we got kept dry and cold for 10 years more or less.

But the Future looks bright, right?  That's a Donald Fagen song line.

If only.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Dinar is available.there is no shortage, they simply choose to buy usd. iraqis are complaining about how much it cost to buy dollars. Because they don't want their own currency. Hence why they are exchanging it for dollars.

The funny thing about gurus, is they've screwed their ability to accurately describe the current time.

They should be telling you this is great news, because it is. A rv has plenty of time to happen and hopefully the ability too. But sense they told everyone the worst outcome( deleting three zeroes) is a rv, they ant say is a good thing it's delayed.

The rv everyone is looking for can happen now, tomorrow, or before deleting zeroes takes place

But the rookies have no idea what I'm saying

Great article!

This is something to shout exitement about. C'mon pour some rv love

No lop! Can I get a h:ll yeah

At least until 2015

Pass the hcl and let's see

I agree with you sandstorm, I believe this is a good thing.  This article may be smoke, but this was not taken from a "source", it was someone who is in the know as to what they are and are not going to do.  I think it was setting it straight, in all of the deleting articles lately it is a "source", or an economist but not directly from CBI.  However we do know the CBI had it posted at this time we are not going to delete the zero's, yada, yada, yada.   at this time, after the elections.  For me and the research I have done on RD's, usually they do not RD before an election time, always after....2015 sounds about right.   This article with the election postponement told me, indeed they do and will RD, but not now.  Hopefully they will see fit to move the exchange rate higher....in the meantime.  They can do it, anytime. 

• Upvote 1

You had some insight I believe earlier this year with a contact near you. Have you heard anything with meat on it lately?

all I know is the banks have been expecting this since July in the uk. I highly doubt the RV will go into next year based on that info. Also despite the article the Kurdish alliance are pressuring the currency reform to take place and paliament and the government are going to put the raising of the zeros at the top of the agenda.

The person who I know that has dealt with the cbi is keeping quiet and won't tell me anything

Coutts in particular have said the dinar is trading again it just needs to be released internationally and they definitely have said it will be internationally tradable soon. No date is known. Rbs was of the opinion late July but could not give a def date. The same with Barclays and lloyds tsb no date but expecting it. That's why I am lead to believe they stopped selling the dinar in February this year as their head office had told the mangers it was expected to rise

And I am expecting it to reach above £2 per dinar

Also this is why I switched from believing in a lop to an RV and why I wanted to be a VIP member but can't due to my actions in the past which I deeply regret

Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 5