Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance reveal postpone the deletion of zeros until after parliamentary elections

yota691

Perhaps I am way off base but an rv in 2013 will give about 2 years for the two sets of currencies (what we have now and the LDs) to co exist before the RD in 2015.  Gives everything time to settle in after the rate adjustment and the big bills will all be in banks leaving only the LDs  for day to day transitions for your average joe or achmed as the case may be....Then again, I have no idea what they are doing.  So I'll stick to the basics and say C'mon HCL.

And I am expecting it to reach above £2 per dinar

End Quote

£ 2 is as of today $ 3.1275 ( EUR 2.34).....You expect it to go above that?

So... that means you'd expect your Capital to increase either 3,000 fold ( no lop) or about 3 fold ( with lop).

Edited by umbertino

In the meantime.....will Iraqi banks continue to sell dollar for a "no profit" to their citizen until after election in 2014..?   :shrug:

• July 19, 2013: BAGHDAD / obelisk: source confirmed the bank early Friday, the Association of Iraqi banks agreed with the Central Bank to reduce the dollar exchange rate cash to 1180 dinars as of Sunday,

End Quote

£ 2 is as of today $ 3.1275.....You expect it to go above that?

that's what rbs are expecting it to reach umbertino that's not from me but from the manager of the bank. Look I mean this from the heart do t be fooled by the likes of the lopsters or that toxic douchbags site they are lying about the RV that I am now 100% sure of. I have fb group and there are 5 members in the uk that have had similar experiences with the banks these ppl are just ordinary ppl. They are not gurus I have heard this stuff from the banks myself. I tend to keep away from this site due to to the trolls on here. I am not lying about the above info and why I know am certain it will revalue. I can't be 100% sure it will happen this year but there is a good chance it will
  • Upvote 3

Should it RV at 1 US penny it'd be a 10fold gain right there ( half a penny 5fold).

from what I understand this is not going to be a normal revaluation but more of a currency shock appreciation similar to the German mark after ww2. Iraq is a different situation to the data available and you can't compare it to previous data

I expect 3000 fold

It's not going to lop the stuff that Adam Montana has said in the past to me is completely true but I expect more than 10 cents

***///

Hey.... naked dude !  Where ya been...?! :wave:  :P

Hey Sgt. Have actually had work the last week and a half, other than that just hanging in the RV on my dirt. :wave:  :D

I do try to read every night though to get some laughs from you all :lol:

all I know is the banks have been expecting this since July in the uk. I highly doubt the RV will go into next year based on that info. Also despite the article the Kurdish alliance are pressuring the currency reform to take place and paliament and the government are going to put the raising of the zeros at the top of the agenda.

The person who I know that has dealt with the cbi is keeping quiet and won't tell me anything

Coutts in particular have said the dinar is trading again it just needs to be released internationally and they definitely have said it will be internationally tradable soon. No date is known. Rbs was of the opinion late July but could not give a def date. The same with Barclays and lloyds tsb no date but expecting it. That's why I am lead to believe they stopped selling the dinar in February this year as their head office had told the mangers it was expected to rise

Also this is why I switched from believing in a lop to an RV and why I wanted to be a VIP member but can't due to my actions in the past which I deeply regret

Thanks for the info. Keeps my hopes alive even though I'm worn out. ;)

• Upvote 3

from what I understand this is not going to be a normal revaluation but more of a currency shock appreciation similar to the German mark after ww2. Iraq is a different situation to the data available and you can't compare it to previous data

I don't know ( I'll check on that) if the average German Person got richer with the change which took place after WW2.

I can only tell you that the average  Italian  or French or German or Spanish etc didn't get any richer  when they switched from their local currencies to the Euro. I know as I  was one of them . My balance in the bank got turned one day ( Feb.2002) from Italian Liras to Euros. Neutral event.

In the case of Italy the change was  EUR 1.00  = 1,927.36 Liras ( or 1,936.27...Don't remember exactly).

Edited by umbertino

I don't know ( I'll check on that) if the average German Person got richer with the change which took place after WW2. I can only tell you that the average Italian or French or German or Spanish etc didn't get any richer when they switched from their local currencies to the Euro. I know as I was one of them . My balance in the bank got turned one day ( Feb.2002) from Italian Liras to Euros. Neutral event.

soros made a killing though and I made a little by buying some euros at the start. Now I would not touch the euro with a barge poll. Have a look at my thread on the origins of American policy. Also send me an email maybe join my fb group and speak to the ppl involved Edited by dinarbeleiver

Maybe.

Maybe.

I along with  Millions of Dinar Holders around the world would love to believe you DB.

So far we got kept dry and cold for 10 years more or less.

But the Future looks bright, right?  That's a Donald Fagen song line.

If only.

Umb,

Just have to keep believing and plowing :)

• Upvote 1

soros made a killing though and I made a little by buying some euros at the start. Now I would not touch the euro with a barge poll. Have a look at my thread on the origins of American policy. Also send me an email maybe join my fb group and speak to the ppl involved

Soros, Illuminati, shall I go on?

The elite make money on all these things that they do to currencies.

JMHO

WM13

soros made a killing though and I made a little by buying some euros at the start. Now I would not touch the euro with a barge poll. Have a look at my thread on the origins of American policy. Also send me an email maybe join my fb group and speak to the ppl involved

Ok. I was talking about average folks like myself.. Not Tycoons and Big Speculators.

For us little people there was no gain whatsoever. Totally neutral event.

The day before I had Liras and the day after I had same amount in Euros.

Edited by umbertino

Hey Sgt. Have actually had work the last week and a half, other than that just hanging in the RV on my dirt. :wave:  :D

I do try to read every night though to get some laughs from you all :lol:

Thanks for the info. Keeps my hopes alive even though I'm worn out. ;)

Ron,

Hanging in there.. hopefully it will be soon 

• Upvote 1