Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...RV is here.

Luigi1

It has been reported by TNT Tony of buying frenzies in Iraq right now.

Iraqis are rich.

My sources just informed me the Cuban peso just revalued, too. Cubans have all traded in their mule-drawn 55 Chevy's for 2013 Cadillacs. 

See how easy it is?

• Upvote 5

munite

mu·nite
/myuˈnaɪt/  Show Spelled [myoo-nahyt]  Show IPA
verb (used with object), mu·nit·ed, mu·nit·ing. Obsolete .
to fortify.
Origin:
1400–50; late Middle English: fortified < Latin mūnītus, past participle of mūnīre to wall (a town), fortify; see -ite2

/myu nait

verb (used with object) mu - nit - ed, mu - nit - ing. Obsolete
to fortify
Origin
1400-50; late Middle English: fortified < Latin munitus, past participle of munire to wall (a town), fortify
Edited by BJinMontreal
  • Upvote 1

I talked with my army friend over there in Iraq  , and none of what the gurus are saying is actually happening

no dancing in the streets , no signs posted in banks , no buying frenzies  etc etc. it is normal daily life for them

except the tv and radio is talking about the removal of the zeros , and how this will affect them .

and the usual political infighting among them. this is a big process as it affects everything .

• Upvote 5

I talked with my army friend over there in Iraq  , and none of what the gurus are saying is actually happening

no dancing in the streets , no signs posted in banks , no buying frenzies  etc etc. it is normal daily life for them

except the tv and radio is talking about the removal of the zeros , and how this will affect them .

and the usual political infighting among them. this is a big process as it affects everything .

keep us posted!!! thank-you
  • Upvote 1

Luigi-

The rumors section is for unsubstantiated rumors. Reposting lies from known gurus is basically a waste of our time and yours (its not a rumor it’s a lie).

Spinning the title and making it sound like factual ground breaking news is not helpful either!

Edited by SteveG
  • Upvote 9

Luigi-

The rumors section is for unsubstantiated rumors. Reposting lies from known gurus is basically a waste of our time and yours (its not a rumor it’s a lie).

Spinning the title and making it sound like factual ground breaking news is not helpful either!

+1! THANK YOU, my thoughts exactly. It's just garbage being dragged into this place from other sites.

• Upvote 2

Luigi-

Thanks Steve.......Luigi seems to have nothing better to do than drag garbage over here.  I just dont understand his purpose!

• Upvote 1

from another source...

06-08-2013-Guru OOM-I HAVE JUST RECIEVED A CALL--BOY--WE ARE NOT EXPECTING OUR BLESSING IN MONTHS DAYS OR HOURS-----IN MUNITES?

Your thoughts please. Do you feel richer?

OOM Graduates.

Our thoughts please. What would  you honestly think our thoughts could be on such stuff? Seriously.

It has been reported by TNT Tony of buying frenzies in Iraq right now.

Iraqis are rich.

And you felt it important to report it. Ok.

• Upvote 1

Come ON, people!

The Currency Auctions were held on schedule at 2- international banks - TODAY -  at the SAME 1166 dinars to the dollar!

Does ANYBODY think this thing has REALLY happened when the CBI is STILL dealing with dinars at 1166 for EACH DOLLAR???

Does anybody notice a curious SILENCE from EVERYBODY ELSE in the world??

Anyone heard even a PEEP from Adam?

Anybody see a "break-in" announcement on FOX or CNN? You don't think people in Iraq suddenly having THOUSANDS and HUNDREDS-of-thousands to spend on luxury items wouldn't be on every breaking news channel on the PLANET???

On October 30 back in 1938, The Mercury Theater on the Air presented a greax HOAX fabricated by Orsen Wells (who was the 'TONY' of that day) and it went-out over the world on the Columbis Broadcasting System (CBS) radio networks. Orsen (TONY) broke into the regular programing and made the announcement that MARTIANS had invaded earth and it was the begining of the War of the Worlds!

Very real panic ensued because "it was ON the RADIO! and it HAD to be true if it was on the radio, didn't it??" Panic happened in many cities across the US. Some people were injured as they ran from buildings and tried to race home to families. Quite a NUMBER of automobile accidents happened at the panic.

And Tony SAID it RIGHT HERE on the Internet and it was POSTED RIGHT here on DV Rumors Section that Iraqis are SPENDING money on the Internationally Approved Credit Cards set at $3.44, so it MUST be true, RIGHT???

The DIFFERENCE was that back then, CBS blocked Orsen (TONY) from further spewing of garbage. This site won't do it.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Steve.......Luigi seems to have nothing better to do than drag garbage over here. I just dont understand his purpose!

His purpose is he gets his jollies out of people's answers to his cynical and sarcastic threads he starts.

Most people don't realize the 'joke'-- as his wording tends to be innocent-- and sometimes his answers are vague and unseeming.

Don't be fooled-- his older posts tell the truth that he really doesn't believe in this and the outcomes he believes in are less than ideal.

Go ahead Luigi-- prove me wrong.

I wish you'd stop this nonsense crap. Time to find a different hobby

• Upvote 2