Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just some more trk driver thoughts.

I have believed all along that there will be many people who will be 

extremely upset when this rv happens. My reasoning behind this is simple.

I for one do not believe that were going to see a small rv. More like $3.33

Now there are several Muslim countries that will be angry because we built 

Iraq up and let them do this but not their country. But even at a one to one exchange

you will still have the same effect. Not everyone is going to be happy. So lets

speculate, It's the end of Ramadan that was said to be the greatest one ever, Iraq

is now out of ch 7 and financially can do what they want. The CBI is constantly telling 

everyone how rich they are. Parliament has worked through Ramadan like they never 

had before, and we really don't know what they did. And now for some undisclosed reason

the State Department is closing so many Embassy's on ONE SPECIFIC DAY.

Add to that this article,

Oil Committee Votes Unanimously to Send National Oil Company bill to House of Representatives

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2aqIDhnpw

is it too much of a stretch to think that sometime between now and Sunday we find out 

that the Hcl and 140 are done? Further, consider this one,

Flash - WSJ: Forex Traders Brace for `Monster` Next Few Days

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2aqJiKIIk

I think that this all could, "POSSIBLY", be what we are hoping for. And while some WILL be 

upset about it, we'll be dancing in the streets.

Just some more truck drive thoughts 
  • Upvote 7

01-08-2013 09:31 AM

print_page.gif

(News) .. approved U.S. House of Representatives majority of 400 votes against 20 votes on a bill to tighten sanctions on Iran, a few days ago to take charge of the Iranian president-elect Hassan Rohani office officially. provides project to reduce Iranian exports of oil by one million additional barrels a day over year in order to reduce the financing of Iran's nuclear program. The validity of the law requires a vote in the Senate and approval by the U.S. president. mentioned that the United States had imposed earlier unilateral sanctions against Iran implicitly provides for the punishment of financial institutions and companies that hold foreign deals with Tehran. / End /

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/156414-us-house-of-representatives-approved-a-bill-emphasizes-sanctions-on-iran/#ixzz2aqM7VXWy

Now I'm really getting excited!!!!!!  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: 

One thing that seems almost certain is that post rv we'll be going after Iran. Biden said 

as much to Maliki when he told him to make sure he was on the right side.  

SUDDENLY

AMEN BROTHER 

SUDDENLY 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1

Just some more trk driver thoughts.

I have believed all along that there will be many people who will be 

extremely upset when this rv happens. My reasoning behind this is simple.

I for one do not believe that were going to see a small rv. More like $3.33

Now there are several Muslim countries that will be angry because we built 

Iraq up and let them do this but not their country. But even at a one to one exchange

you will still have the same effect. Not everyone is going to be happy. So lets

speculate, It's the end of Ramadan that was said to be the greatest one ever, Iraq

is now out of ch 7 and financially can do what they want. The CBI is constantly telling 

everyone how rich they are. Parliament has worked through Ramadan like they never 

had before, and we really don't know what they did. And now for some undisclosed reason

the State Department is closing so many Embassy's on ONE SPECIFIC DAY.

Add to that this article,

Oil Committee Votes Unanimously to Send National Oil Company bill to House of Representatives

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2aqIDhnpw

is it too much of a stretch to think that sometime between now and Sunday we find out 

that the Hcl and 140 are done? Further, consider this one,

Flash - WSJ: Forex Traders Brace for `Monster` Next Few Days

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2aqJiKIIk

I think that this all could, "POSSIBLY", be what we are hoping for. And while some WILL be 

upset about it, we'll be dancing in the streets.

Just some more truck drive thoughts 

Well said. I like the way you think. Contemplating same thing. Truckers & Bikers seem to think alike. Seems like its all coming together.

Well said. I like the way you think. Contemplating same thing. Truckers & Bikers seem to think alike. Seems like its all coming together.

I'm a biker too. Love to ride my HD dyno wide glide. It's the 

2003 one hundredth anniversary edition. Can't wait for this to pop 

so I can get the new Road Glide and ride to Yosemite.   

• Upvote 1

If this sucker pops maybe I can finally afford to buy me a bike.

Too old for a crotch rocket so I guess a Harley is in my sites. :)

A Ducati is affordable, no more than a Harley and much superior engineering. A Multistrada is a touring bike, not a "crotch-rocket", but performs like one. Check them out. http://www.ducatiusa.com/bikes/multistrada/1200_s_touring/index.do

WM13

01-08-2013 09:31 AM

print_page.gif

(News) .. approved U.S. House of Representatives majority of 400 votes against 20 votes on a bill to tighten sanctions on Iran, a few days ago to take charge of the Iranian president-elect Hassan Rohani office officially. provides project to reduce Iranian exports of oil by one million additional barrels a day over year in order to reduce the financing of Iran's nuclear program. The validity of the law requires a vote in the Senate and approval by the U.S. president. mentioned that the United States had imposed earlier unilateral sanctions against Iran implicitly provides for the punishment of financial institutions and companies that hold foreign deals with Tehran. / End /

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/156414-us-house-of-representatives-approved-a-bill-emphasizes-sanctions-on-iran/#ixzz2aqM7VXWy

Now I'm really getting excited!!!!!!  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo: 

One thing that seems almost certain is that post rv we'll be going after Iran. Biden said 

as much to Maliki when he told him to make sure he was on the right side.  

AMEN BROTHER 

SUDDENLY 

"We'll be going after Iran..." 

I am afraid you have stepped in doo doo here. 

What do you mean exactly when you say "going after"?

You don't mean you're going to suit up in your uniform do you?

Are we sending our beautiful boys in uniform to fight?

I'm confused. Enlighten me.

From one truck driver to another, I like the way you think!   But sadly I don't think it will happen because, Iraq is not stable enough at this time.   I have been in this investment for a longtime and would love for you to be right, because it does sound good.  At the same time, every time Iraq has been in a position to do something, they haven't and I believe they will follow suit.   I know they were not out of chapter 7 at those times, but I'm trusting in Iraq to be Iraq and do nothing.   JMHO.  Keep it between the lines bro!

• Upvote 1

"We'll be going after Iran..." 

I am afraid you have stepped in doo doo here. 

What do you mean exactly when you say "going after"?

You don't mean you're going to suit up in your uniform do you?

Are we sending our beautiful boys in uniform to fight?

I'm confused. Enlighten me.

As a Marine I absolutely do NOT agree with sending troops to Iran.

However, the answer to your question is yes, I do believe that is exactly 

what the PTB intend to do. Again, sad that our military is used in such a 

despicable and dishonorable manner, but I truly think that is what were

planing on doing. Still if they do I pity Iran as they will get there buts kicked.   

• Upvote 3

planing on doing. Still if they do I pity Iran as they will get there buts kicked.

Semper Fi that....

• Upvote 1

planing on doing. Still if they do I pity Iran as they will get there buts kicked.   

I really agree with you here. I hope it isn't the case - I think the military has been betrayed and kicked around too much. Very dishonorable - shameful. And the more aware people like you need to realize this - perhaps that will prevent war with Iran.

(A bit of history - the CIA overthrew their elected leader in the 50's and replaced him with a murderous puppet, the Shah for 25 years+  (This is why they hate us)

Thanks Grace's Daddy for your thoughts on the RV. I think you're right there too - although I have a hard time wrapping my head around that high a rate...I'm thinking if it RVs it will be low, cash in time short (relatively) then maybe a float upward to $3.33 or thereabouts

Edited by hame55