Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

really good new i lovw to cash in at 3+ it will make my life.need money at this exchange rate hope every body agree with me ?  :eyebrows:  :backflip:

• Upvote 9

:twothumbs:

JUST DO IT!!!

Go RV or RI !!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 3

Maria, Como Esta?

mi espanol es mi malo.

WM13

Muy malo...Smile.

Edited by umbertino

There is a lot going on today in speaches and events.

Ban Ki Moon will be on Wall Street to ring in the opening and closing bell.

• Upvote 1

This will be awesome, if indeed it returns to amount!

• Upvote 1

This will be awesome, if indeed it returns to amount!

Guru Jester had a news item that the Premier of Viet Nam will also be at Wall Street to celebrate a Wall Street event.

• Upvote 2

Maybe these guys are there to ring each others bell. I just don't get excited any more from anything a GURU post. Now if we hear something from Adam ill do cartwheels. Maybe someone will put this on Adams chat in question form.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just my thoughts on the matter, It would be wiser to think 1 to 1. I don't think they are foolish enough to start out the gate at 3 Plus. But then again these folks don't have all there bricks in the wall.Just saying,

• Upvote 2

Some think that's out of reach... that it's impossible... but if you understand Fiat currency... and then realize they have more backin' their currency than almost every other country....  as well as historically speakin' they were actually above the $4.00 mark years before that... so if you factor in inflation... $3.30 is "cheap" and totally doable... imo!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 10

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By yota691
      The Iraqi dinar exchange Arab and international transactions Friday
      Economy | 09:14 - 26/07/2019
            Baghdad - Mawazeen News 
      The prices of Arab and foreign currencies compared to the Iraqi dinar on Friday, the twenty-sixth of July according to the latest updates as follows: 

Foreign currencies
      1 US $ = 1,192.7000 Iraqi 
      dinars 1 Iraqi dinars = 0.0008 US dollars 

1 euro = 1,329.6559 Iraqi 
      dinars 1 Iraqi dinars = 0.0008 euros 

£ 1 = 1,484.7689 IQD 
      1 IQD = 0.0007 pounds of 

$ 1 CAD = 906.2726 Iraqi Dinar 
      IQD 1 = 0.0011 Canadian dollars to 

$ 1 Australian = 828.5055 Iraqi Dinar 
      IQD 1 = 0.0012 Australian dollars 

1 Japanese yen = 10.9849 Iraqi Dinars 
      IQD 1 = 0.0910 Japanese yen 

Currency Ala Rabieh
      1 Egyptian Pound = 71.8862 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0139 Egyptian pounds 

1 SAR = 318.0109 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0031 SAR 

1 AED = 324.7050 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0031 AED 

1 Sudanese pounds = 26.4493 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0378 SDG 

1 Algerian Dinar = 9.9684 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.1003 Algerian Dinar 

1 Bahraini Dinar = 3,163.9039 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0003 BD 

1 JD = 1,682.2261 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0006 JD 

1 Dinar KWD = 3,916.2570 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0003 KWD 

1 LP = 0.7890 Iraqi Dinars
      1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2674 Lebanese Lira 

1 JD = 851.2293 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0012 Libyan Dinar 

1 Moroccan Dirham = 124.2836 Iraqi 
      Dinar 1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0080 Moroccan Dirham 

1 Syrian Pounds = 2,3156 Iraqi 
      Dinars 1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.4319 Syrian Pounds 

1 Somali Shilling = 2.0627 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.4848 Somali Shilling 

1 Omani Rial = 3,097.8818 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 IQD = 0.0003 RO 

QR 1 = 327.5748 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0031 QR 

TND 1 = 416.2116 Iraqi Dinar 
      1 Dinar Iraqi Dinar = 0.0024 Tunisian Dinars 

1 Yemeni Riyal = 4.7632 Iraqi 
      Dinars 1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.2099 Yemeni Riyals 

1 Djibouti Franc = 6,6987 Iraqi Dinars
      1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.1493 Djibouti Franc. End n / a
    • By normala rashid
      tommy opinion

I think you fail to understand the relationship between the Vietnamese dong and the US dollar. Although the dong is not freely convertible, it remains loosely pegged to the dollar in an arrangement known as a ‘crawling peg’. The USA is Vietnam’s top trading partner, so why would they jeopardise that foreign investment coming in by making it more expensive for them to buy Vietnamese goods?
      Fluctuations in Vietnamese inflation also alter the difference in the inflation rates of Vietnam and its trading partners. This will have an impact on the exchange rate of the two currencies. If Vietnam’s inflation rate exceeds that of its trading partner then there will be upward pressure on the real exchange rate. There would be a consequent deterioration of Vietnam’s competitive position, with all the subsequent negative effects on the economy. To prevent a rise in the real exchange rate, the dong has to depreciate relative to the foreign currency in order to reflect the inflation differential.
      However, since the beginning of 2013, the real exchange rates of the dong with the US dollar and the renminbi have both been larger than one. This means that Vietnam’s competitive positions in its bilateral export markets with China and the United States have deteriorated. To improve competitiveness, the SBV could tighten monetary policy to reduce inflation. Alternatively, it could allow its currency to depreciate faster. Both entail short-term pain and long-term gain. The SBV will likely justify this by saying that it is necessary to bring jobs to Vietnam in the age of globalisation.

my opinion 
      Iraq as big export of crude oil . Inflation will less faster than you expected. I have seen a once that cbi put  1.2 dollar rate in the website . I think iraq will make adjustments rate and delete 3 zero  and reduce the rate and peg dollar to boost export . 

I really hope  global  currency reset could be happens and  vietnam reinstant their currency . I will put my money in vietnam stock before gcr be happens . 

• By Half Crazy Runner
      Can anyone explain to me why must they pass the HCL law before there can be a revaluation of the dinar?  What is the connection? It certainly doesn’t look like the GOI will ever agree on this or even bring it up for a vote. They keep pushing it off to the “next session” year after year...  Is it at all possible that we can ever see an RV without the HCL law passing?
    • By nor
      Do  someone can explain to me about this ? I got noticed from investing.com ! Why be like this ? 

• By torres777
      dear friends
      we have boxes of metallic dinars in Paraguay with 3 skr not sent to any interested country please put in contact
      torres777@zoho.com

http://www.goprisma.tk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.