Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI goal is January2024

BETTYBOOP

Welcome to 2024!

What will this year bring us?

Once again it’s January and so will we get the RV in January or have to wait again? Again, I want to emphasize all the foolishness by so many so-called intel gurus out there, that the dinar had to RV before the end of 2023 and that the reinstatement would be triggered on January 1st. Yet these are the same jerks that will tell you no one will know the time of the RV. I don’t get it. Either you know or you don’t…lol..lol..lol.. Of course no one will know and so what’s you point?

This bullshit started way back in the summer months and so here we still with no RV. I’d say they were all a bunch of liars. I know they are just overly optimistic or should we say “overly speculative”. But at what point does overly speculative turn into flat out liars? But what do they base their information on? 

So, 2023 was an outstanding year for progress in the currency monetary reforms in Iraq. I could hardly believe that so much was done in such a short period of time, if you compare the other 20 years since the 2003 invasion. In today’s news we read multiple articles talking about all this progress and how they have so far managed to get the parallel rate from 160,000 to 145,000. This is very close to the official CBI rate of 132,000, but not yet there as they expected. My CBI contact is telling me they still want to bring it closer and more stable. Currently there are still too many wide swings too often. It’s all very good signs but now there yet.

My CBI contact tells me they do need it closer and stable and when it does, they will trigger another CBI official rate revaluation. But this will still be the program rate not what we want. We need to keep our eyes on the CBI “official” rate. When this rate drops again, I was told they will move ahead on the project to delete the zeros. They want to accomplish this in the month of January and are optimistic they can. So, this is the very good news for today to kick off the new year.

So then hearing all this good news what do many of these silly idiot intel gurus tell their listeners? The told them the parallel rate is now gone, meaning it is equal to the CBI “official” rate. I can tell this is NOT true and I can tell you this with 1000% certainty. They are lying to you. Even if I heard it, I would want to verify it first before blabbing it around with my BIG mouth. Why do they make up these stories and lie?

In todays news the articles told us and I quote – “ amid expectations that the decline will continue after the Central Bank translates the recent decisions and measures into reality.” Then also “Controlling the dollar file, in light of the major violations in this file, will not be instantaneous and will need a period of time in order to impose it on the local markets,”

So, you see for all you intel gurus out there, it is not as simple as what you think. Please research and stop lying to your listeners. Instead, base your info on FACTS not rumors. But who knows just how long they will need to get the parallel rate totally where they want it?

I am told they fully intend to have this parallel market on target and under control within January. Will they? Can they? This is yet to be seen. You see I don’t need to just make up information to tell you and pretend to have good sources. But if they can accomplish this target, we know what their next move will be. We don’t need to speculate, spread gossip or rumors. We know as a FACT!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

10 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Welcome to 2024!

Once again it’s January and so will we get the RV in January or have to wait again? Again, I want to emphasize all the foolishness by so many so-called intel gurus out there, that the dinar had to RV before the end of 2023 and that the reinstatement would be triggered on January 1st. Yet these are the same jerks that will tell you no one will know the time of the RV. I don’t get it. Either you know or you don’t…lol..lol..lol.. Of course no one will know and so what’s you point?

This bullshit started way back in the summer months and so here we still with no RV. I’d say they were all a bunch of liars. I know they are just overly optimistic or should we say “overly speculative”. But at what point does overly speculative turn into flat out liars? But what do they base their information on? 

So, 2023 was an outstanding year for progress in the currency monetary reforms in Iraq. I could hardly believe that so much was done in such a short period of time, if you compare the other 20 years since the 2003 invasion. In today’s news we read multiple articles talking about all this progress and how they have so far managed to get the parallel rate from 160,000 to 145,000. This is very close to the official CBI rate of 132,000, but not yet there as they expected. My CBI contact is telling me they still want to bring it closer and more stable. Currently there are still too many wide swings too often. It’s all very good signs but now there yet.

My CBI contact tells me they do need it closer and stable and when it does, they will trigger another CBI official rate revaluation. But this will still be the program rate not what we want. We need to keep our eyes on the CBI “official” rate. When this rate drops again, I was told they will move ahead on the project to delete the zeros. They want to accomplish this in the month of January and are optimistic they can. So, this is the very good news for today to kick off the new year.

So then hearing all this good news what do many of these silly idiot intel gurus tell their listeners? The told them the parallel rate is now gone, meaning it is equal to the CBI “official” rate. I can tell this is NOT true and I can tell you this with 1000% certainty. They are lying to you. Even if I heard it, I would want to verify it first before blabbing it around with my BIG mouth. Why do they make up these stories and lie?

In todays news the articles told us and I quote – “ amid expectations that the decline will continue after the Central Bank translates the recent decisions and measures into reality.” Then also “Controlling the dollar file, in light of the major violations in this file, will not be instantaneous and will need a period of time in order to impose it on the local markets,”

So, you see for all you intel gurus out there, it is not as simple as what you think. Please research and stop lying to your listeners. Instead, base your info on FACTS not rumors. But who knows just how long they will need to get the parallel rate totally where they want it?

I am told they fully intend to have this parallel market on target and under control within January. Will they? Can they? This is yet to be seen. You see I don’t need to just make up information to tell you and pretend to have good sources. But if they can accomplish this target, we know what their next move will be. We don’t need to speculate, spread gossip or rumors. We know as a FACT!

BB,

Thank you for your info. Do you actually have a cbi contact and they gave you that info? Just curious ty.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Welcome to 2024!

LMAO...Well that was a mouthful!   I am glad you got that off your chest!  I totally agree with you about these pooruu's.  They are basically sticking around to try and make a little money off whoever is left that will believe them.  Sadly, not that many newbies, to take advantage of.  I still feel pretty strongly something will be happening soon, but as it is Iraq, it may not happen for a while.  Very hard to tell.  I have my dinar's and they are not going anywhere, and hopefully someday, I will be able to turn them in for a large profit!   :bagofmoney:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

BETTYBOOP, thank you for your sound observations and can I add one other point for your consideration.

Namely there is an obsession in many quarters that Iraq must/can only deal in dinars when transacting with other countries. This is simply not true, for instance Iraq sells its oil denominated in US dollars and no doubt does the same with other raw materials or manufactured goods possibly using other currencies for brokerage.

The resultant income can then be converted in part or whole to dinars.

Bartering oil or other products for foreign goods and services is relatively common and in part obviates any necessity to speedily revalue the Dinar.

My comments not with standing, I hope to God this damned country gets on with it so that we can do likewise.

Best wishes to all members of this site for 2024.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

BB,

Thank you for your info. Do you actually have a cbi contact and they gave you that info? Just curious ty.

7 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Thank you

8 hours ago, edbeach said:

Maybe BettyBoop is Mnt Goat

No I am not the goat. Yes this is from her latest news letter. The minute a CBI CONTACT is mentioned should tell everybody which Guru this is from.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1