Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF issues a 24 hour IQD gag order to all Gurus.

Luigi1

from another news source...

07-16-2013-Guru GetTeam-Guru Armyvet- just got the hush from WF. They have been insteucted to abide by their corporate confidentiality affective imediately for the next 24 hours until release by HQ. Here we go.

Do not talk IQD or the WF Nazis will be kicking down doors.

Just when you thought you heard it all. Comments please.

Just when I thought it was safe to go in the water.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 10

It is really interesting that on "another" web site, they JUST posted that you could contact all these national banks and they are "willing to talk about IQD and VND and even explain the exchange procedure." and now here we have a gag order.  Are the guru's all politicians?  Yes. No. Maybe.  I'll research that and get back to you.

I asked one:  What's your favorite color?

They answered:  Plaid

SHEESH   :backflip:

07-16-2013-Guru GetTeam-Guru Armyvet- just got the hush from WF. They have been insteucted to abide by their corporate confidentiality affective imediately for the next 24 hours until release by HQ. Here we go.

Guru Fib says this is not true and has been prank calling the WF Branch where he lives all day!!!! GO RD!!!!

Edited by caz1104

I would love for them to just shut the - - - - up and go away. They are so annoying little twits.

• Upvote 1